PDA

View Full Version : <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

-S Double C-
07-28-2009, 12:38 PM
im at work bored waiting on 3:30 and waiting to see if spoolin trades me his slips and 250 for my seats so i can sell the slips to zach...lol and then buy my tranny and clutch and throw the beast into the EF

99jdmLs
07-28-2009, 01:00 PM
im at work bored waiting on 3:30 and waiting to see if spoolin trades me his slips and 250 for my seats so i can sell the slips to zach...lol and then buy my tranny and clutch and throw the beast into the EF

haha, thats what you call thinking ahead of the game!

and im gonna be waxing the floors at the srugery center for extra cash. oh so fun

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Sounds good sean.

That sounds like tons of fun Rich.

99jdmLs
07-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Sounds good sean.

That sounds like tons of fun Rich.

geting money to build my motor...yes. very fun.
waxing floors. not so much

-S Double C-
07-28-2009, 03:12 PM
haha, thats what you call thinking ahead of the game!

and im gonna be waxing the floors at the srugery center for extra cash. oh so fun

yes sir!

"sits back and hopes he doesnt flake out"

hondalover00
07-28-2009, 04:55 PM
im gonna go look at that tranny from lil ray and get it tomorrow after i get him to put lsd in it and then its off to machine shop to finish my block....then the fun begins of puttin it in and......then my tune....hoping for 550+

99jdmLs
07-28-2009, 06:27 PM
well what motor are you using? lil ray is gonna be rich this weekend, im picking up a block from him. lol.

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Lol. When is Ray not "rich" lol.

Sounds like there's gonna be like 10 turbo hatches by next year.

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Richard, we need to jus boost the mess out of the LS after you build it. :goodjob:

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Jacob, don't be lurkin in here fool.

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Haha make that nine. We all know which ones not gonna last til next year. lol

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Ill lurk where i want to biiaatttch.

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 06:56 PM
And in case you dont kno, im talkin bout the one that no longer has fins on the impeller. lol That thing needs some serious work.

99jdmLs
07-28-2009, 07:10 PM
haha, great name jacob. and lurking isn't allowed. if you come through here you must post. its law...

and im not boosting, id end up blowing it up or something. lol..im goin NA. aka. the ls will be up for sale next month(motor, not car). and yes, all the leaks will be fixed. lol.

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Haha ok yall caught me. All i do is lurk, hense why ive been a member forever and only have like thirty posts. lol

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Damn mr. Post whore. The sig is lookin pimp dood. We need to go take some pics.

You can start postin in here more now.

99jdmLs
07-28-2009, 07:24 PM
ya, i love that 4 door. ive been trying to get me a db7 or db8 FOREVER>

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Haha, i jus sent Richard a txt that said that same thing. Lets go take some now at the parking garage or downtown or something. Im bored as hell. Plus i need some of the new car. :ninja:

Buttons
07-28-2009, 07:26 PM
while raining? lol

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Hellz Yea! lol

99jdmLs
07-28-2009, 07:30 PM
haha, heck no snowflake.....maybe later this week when it stops...and isnt as dark.

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 07:32 PM
Haha, true true. Only the super sexy ladies call me snowflake foo! :boobies:

Actually nobody does, it was just random as hell. lol

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Maybe saturday during the day?? I'm off

snowflake09
07-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Aight sweet. Im off too, what a damn coincedense. lol..... if thats even spelled right.

-S Double C-
07-28-2009, 09:12 PM
haha, great name jacob. and lurking isn't allowed. if you come through here you must post. its law...

and im not boosting, id end up blowing it up or something. lol..im goin NA. aka. the ls will be up for sale next month(motor, not car). and yes, all the leaks will be fixed. lol.

nah you wouldnt 8-10lbs and a good conservative tune and you would be golden! My old teg now Snowflakes teg has been boosted for 5 years. Was boosted for almost 3 before i got it. Then i had it retuned and up the boost and it was a beast till i got rid of it.

hondalover00
07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
lookin forward to seeing that red hatchback blow up....the turbo pieces went somewhere

hondachik
07-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Sweetness.

Richard- haven't talked to jon lately.

Anyone know who drives the primered EG with some what looks like 17's on it? I vaguely remember someone talkin bout it the other day.I just saw it today after work.

I said the other day it was my homeboy more than likely but since I'm always ignored, I guess I got overlooked.

Rayza82
07-28-2009, 09:41 PM
im now in savannah drove all day from the keys saw some very nice cars in south miami and the biggest damn honda dealertship ever btw im on vacation lol.still in here chatin it up(jacob)?is it the new honda tech in training? LOL.

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 09:42 PM
I said CRX then I made a new post about the EG. So which one do you know. They were both white guys.

hondachik
07-28-2009, 09:52 PM
I know the EG. I thought u were wrong about the CRX and prob meant u saw the Civic. And I know the guy is white because my homeboy is white.

But if its my homie he has a primered 95ish civic hatch with black-ish painted wheels and purple lugnuts and a white front bumper. His IA name is transamkid if thats him.

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 10:02 PM
LOL snowflake would be the nooblet. Who has now traded cars once again.

That might be him hondachik. I saw him drive by when I leaving Verizon. Then I had a dude in a green DA teg do a little ricer flyby so I cruised off from the light and was lookin behind me. He switched lanes about 3 times tryin to get behind me and then finally got next to me and then turned lol. People in Columbus trip me out

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Just added my youtube channel link to my sig. 2 vids from the track last weekend are on there and a few more. I have a bunch on myspace too that I need to upload on there. They were all with my shitty camera though.

hondachik
07-28-2009, 10:13 PM
If its my homeboy in the primered civ, trust me he will try to race u. i know the car has a motor swap as well. he just got the car a few months ago so he's just still testing it out...plus its his 1st time owning a honda so he loves to feel the vtec engage.

LIKEG6
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
lol. People always "try" to race me see youtube link.

But really no one pretty much EVER attempts to race me. Either my car looks like a piece or the flat black with the polished is intimidating. Now if i ride in Randee's current car and when I rode in her old teg everyone and their fuckin mom was tryin to run me. Bikes stopping mid turn and revving and everything.

Although a Sunfire a few weeks ago was taunting me by puttin their hand out the window to tell me to "come on". So I flashed my blinker to get them on the highway and what do they do right off the off ramp? You guessed it, ricer flyby. So after I got around a few cars i said fuck it and went by em around 130 and proceeded on home or the night. Funny thing was that I saw a buddy of mine, Paul(yellow eg hatch), and he said that a Sunfire had tried to run him and it was the same damn one. lol

hondachik
07-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Lol...thats dumb. Its crazy because I never have done a "ricer flyby" as its called. Even though my Civic had a regular d16y7 engine in it, plus it being an automatic made it double fail, I never turned down a race. If someone tried to race me, I always did it...even though I know I'd lose. However, my advantage came with my car being so low and knowing how to dodge & weave in traffic that I never got "dusted". Plus D3 is FTMFW when racing. Rudy told me there is a chance that an automatic can beat a manual so I guess I will wait for him to show me how to shift my car out like that. I got maybe 15,000 mi warranty left on the tranny so I may as well blow it up now. =)

Gawd I miss my Civic. I really do. I miss being messed with. It sucks having a stock car. I would love to be in any of you guys shoes any day. I want to have a lowered car again but Rudy wants me to put 20" on the Accord...So I guess I will be a big girl this time around.

edit: I hate when people in dumbass model cars (sunfires, cavaliers, echo's, and fucking kias) try to race people. Did they not read their owners manual and pay attention to the top speed of their car before they tried to race?

LIKEG6
07-29-2009, 07:13 AM
Lol. Rudy wants to to donk it out. 20's prolly won't look bad on there.

That sunfire did have the duals on it though so I guess it had like the z24 motor or somethin.

99jdmLs
07-29-2009, 07:53 AM
nah you wouldnt 8-10lbs and a good conservative tune and you would be golden! My old teg now Snowflakes teg has been boosted for 5 years. Was boosted for almost 3 before i got it. Then i had it retuned and up the boost and it was a beast till i got rid of it.

your right, lol. . and jacobs getting the turbo rebuilt. aparently thats why it was smoking. all the seals were out. 8/

im prob just goin to do a mild na set up though. i cant come to the fact of spending so much on a motor. lol. maybe one day.

and zach, thats bc the turbo was rebuilt, but the guy who rebuilt it didn't know what he was doing. this equals no bueno

-S Double C-
07-29-2009, 07:59 AM
your right, lol. . and jacobs getting the turbo rebuilt. aparently thats why it was smoking. all the seals were out. 8/

im prob just goin to do a mild na set up though. i cant come to the fact of spending so much on a motor. lol. maybe one day.

and zach, thats bc the turbo was rebuilt, but the guy who rebuilt it didn't know what he was doing. this equals no bueno

last compression check on that motor read 150 all across should have been 170+

1d10t
07-29-2009, 08:16 AM
Whats up guys and girls?
Work is okay there Brooksy. Rich, youre set up will be very stout. Although turbo cars make more power on paper, N/A power is very linear and very capable. In 05' I saw an all motor EG (K20) run consistent 11.4 in the 1/4. Drove it there. Boosting may actually be cheaper though. Either way, youre set up will be rockin.
Worked on converting a teggy to turbo last night. Replaced the head gasket with a cometic and installed ARPs and some very large injectors.
See you guys later

99jdmLs
07-29-2009, 09:10 AM
i know what teggy that is. :ninja:

and my na setup won't be that much. lol....at least not anymore since brooks gave me some great info on some cheap parts. :D

and about the silver teggy.....thats not good. it needs some work. alot of it

hondalover00
07-29-2009, 10:07 AM

that turbo is not worh rebuilding..it is less then 4 months old....its only 160 shipped on ebay....i would look into the rings and do a compression check....i mean it has been boosted for how long?:thinking:

-S Double C-
07-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Whats up guys and girls?
Work is okay there Brooksy. Rich, youre set up will be very stout. Although turbo cars make more power on paper, N/A power is very linear and very capable. In 05' I saw an all motor EG (K20) run consistent 11.4 in the 1/4. Drove it there. Boosting may actually be cheaper though. Either way, youre set up will be rockin.
Worked on converting a teggy to turbo last night. Replaced the head gasket with a cometic and installed ARPs and some very large injectors.
See you guys later

cometics are horrible on hondas oem are the best to use. hopefully he wont have any problems out of it

99jdmLs
07-29-2009, 11:37 AM
that turbo is not worh rebuilding..it is less then 4 months old....its only 160 shipped on ebay....i would look into the rings and do a compression check....i mean it has been boosted for how long?:thinking:

thats basically told him the same thing. i didn't know the price though....he just wanted to spend 40 on a rebuild kit. :no:

snowflake- buy a new turbo! and get some new oem piston rings and have them put in. then ull be good to go

snowflake09
07-29-2009, 11:38 AM
I hope it doesn't need a whole lot cause im kinda short on money right now. :cry:
I am prolly jus gonna buy a new turbo though. Then tear it apart and check everything out.

99jdmLs
07-29-2009, 11:44 AM
tear the turbo apart that your gonna buy???? lol. i sure hope not

and with the piston rings- im sure zach has a block you can buy from him. just swap blocks and you "should" be good. or buy some piston rings from honda, take the block out and send it to a shop

ultm8mind
07-29-2009, 01:46 PM
1. I wish I had a turbo car
2. I am STILL looking for a reasonably priced 4 door teggy for my daily
3. I will be back soon, looking like Sunday. I might go AWOL and hit up Vegas "just because!" I got extended, was supposed to come home to Columbus tomorrow. Sucks ass!
4. How are two people that are hardly out complaining about a mod spot? Yes Buttons, I have seen you at Starbucks once, ONCE, and you stayed away from all of us. Brooks, yeah you come out too, but have been slacking lately but yes, we know what you'll be wearing when you do come out.
5. Paul "Grillin' and Chillin' '09" at Whisperhood sounds nice. I might have to hit you up to take my boys swimming too, seeing how I am not fortunate enough to have a pool.

Other than that business as usual, training to kill insurgents and dying out here in the Mojave Desert, not fun. Gotta wear my uniform, so my tan is all fucked up, but hey, it's what I do.
My baby will most likely get the radiator repairs she needs, as well as a/c repaired when I get back, so a daily would be NICE!! Other than that I wish I had a turbo'd car......

99jdmLs
07-29-2009, 02:14 PM
1. I wish I had a turbo car
2. I am STILL looking for a reasonably priced 4 door teggy for my daily
3. I will be back soon, looking like Sunday. I might go AWOL and hit up Vegas "just because!" I got extended, was supposed to come home to Columbus tomorrow. Sucks ass!
4. How are two people that are hardly out complaining about a mod spot? Yes Buttons, I have seen you at Starbucks once, ONCE, and you stayed away from all of us. Brooks, yeah you come out too, but have been slacking lately but yes, we know what you'll be wearing when you do come out.
5. Paul "Grillin' and Chillin' '09" at Whisperhood sounds nice. I might have to hit you up to take my boys swimming too, seeing how I am not fortunate enough to have a pool.

Other than that business as usual, training to kill insurgents and dying out here in the Mojave Desert, not fun. Gotta wear my uniform, so my tan is all fucked up, but hey, it's what I do.
My baby will most likely get the radiator repairs she needs, as well as a/c repaired when I get back, so a daily would be NICE!! Other than that I wish I had a turbo'd car......

just leave your car NA bruce...it seems to be quicker that way. lol......
glad your coming back! maybe thngs will perk up around starbucks, . :doh:

snowflake09
07-29-2009, 05:49 PM
tear the turbo apart that your gonna buy???? lol. i sure hope not

and with the piston rings- im sure zach has a block you can buy from him. just swap blocks and you "should" be good. or buy some piston rings from honda, take the block out and send it to a shop

Come on now Richard. lol Why would i tear apart a new turbo. I meant tha motor. :doh:

Buttons
07-29-2009, 07:15 PM
How are two people that are hardly out complaining about a mod spot? Yes Buttons, I have seen you at Starbucks once, ONCE, and you stayed away from all of us.

I don't hang around the "Columbus Starbucks Crew", because I have other friends and other car meets to go too. I had this section made, because I wanted a section for everyone in Columbus, not just the select people who go to Starbucks.

lol at me staying away... Anyways, I didn't complain. I was given the spot, because I was the one who asked for the section to be made. I then asked Admin to give the spot to Brooks and he said he'll just make us both the mods. Lighten up, will ya.

snowflake09
07-29-2009, 07:37 PM
More Problems!!! I just drove out to BoxSprings to my parents house and my car has no oil, its all over the motor. I cant really see nothing that great but looks to me like the VC gasket. Cheap but sucks that it happened. :cry:

hondalover00
07-29-2009, 08:56 PM
well maybe one day this week you and richard can fix your oil leaks together so he will stop puttin it off....oil works better inside the motor

99jdmLs
07-29-2009, 09:32 PM
well maybe one day this week you and richard can fix your oil leaks together so he will stop puttin it off....oil works better inside the motor

hey now...i fixed my blasted leak. :taun: so ha!

and i sure hope its the valve cover gasket bro..if not, uhm...ya.

LIKEG6
07-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Lulz. Looks like I we will be car pooling tomorrow.

snowflake09
07-29-2009, 11:12 PM

Dont have to worry bout mine anymore. Motor is gone. Blew it bout an hour ago, sucks but oh well. Somethin new will be comin soon. :ninja:

...and yes Brooks, I will need a ride. lol

2jdm4drift
07-29-2009, 11:15 PM
hey guys i'm new to ia and i'm in lagrange i was seeing if ya'll do meets down there?

ultm8mind
07-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Come on over to Columbus, not much going on but may be a little better than LaGrange....I dunno though

hondachik
07-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Lol. Rudy wants to to donk it out. 20's prolly won't look bad on there.

That sunfire did have the duals on it though so I guess it had like the z24 motor or somethin.

Doesn't matter, its still a sunfire, lol.

But yeah Rudy does want to donk it out. He told me the other day he wanted to put 22's on it and I said hell no. His car already has 22's and I'm trying to talk him out of putting 26's on it. I don't want him to look like every other typical dumbass in Columbus riding and swerving with rims that are 6x's bigger than the car. I dont think 20's would look bad on my car because the Civic had 18's and they fit perfectly. I'm going to put skinny tires on the 20's anyways so maybe I will still get to lower it just a little bit. Then I will kit it. Then I can think about getting back in to the car scene more.

ultm8mind
07-30-2009, 03:03 AM
hmmm

-S Double C-
07-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Dont have to worry bout mine anymore. Motor is gone. Blew it bout an hour ago, sucks but oh well. Somethin new will be comin soon. :ninja:

...and yes Brooks, I will need a ride. lol

figured that was coming, but also here that SI is toast as well...lol!

99jdmLs
07-30-2009, 08:59 AM
figured that was coming, but also here that SI is toast as well...lol!
what happened to the si?? lol.....whats up with peoples luck these days?:thinking:

in that case its a race to see which car gets going again that fastest. :D
hopefully it will be done by saturday night..and hopefully we get started friday night. :doh:

anyone have a engine lift i can borrow?? i don't feel like buying one or lifting the car over the engine. :no:

-S Double C-
07-30-2009, 10:26 AM
i hear that si runs on 3 cylinders and has a cracked head but i cant confirm that as i have not seen it or heard it...however i do know they attempted to fix two bowed out quarter panels and a rear trunk pan with a sledge hammer!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99jdmLs
07-30-2009, 11:08 AM
i hear that si runs on 3 cylinders and has a cracked head but i cant confirm that as i have not seen it or heard it...however i do know they attempted to fix two bowed out quarter panels and a rear trunk pan with a sledge hammer!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg...what have that done to that poor SI....:???:

im tryin to figure out how its running on 3 cylinders. lol....at least its rolling. i think the 4 doe maxes out at 10mph. i towed him to my place with my teg! hooked him up to my tow hook and drug him all the way home. i was suprised it didnt break. :lmfao:

-S Double C-
07-30-2009, 12:33 PM
^^^haha and rednecks say there good for nothing! i beg to differ!!

h22ek
07-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Anyone in c-town know anyone with a s13 or s14 for sale or trade?, and i also need to get rid of my hatch. I really want to get into nissans more

LIKEG6
07-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Eli if you trade that hatch I'll :ninja: you

LIKEG6
07-30-2009, 04:01 PM
hey guys i'm new to ia and i'm in lagrange i was seeing if ya'll do meets down there?

Yea we have meets every Saturday at Starbucks. People also meet at Sonic by the strip mall and Britt David.

ultm8mind
07-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Yea we have meets every Saturday at Starbucks. People also meet at Sonic by the strip mall and Britt David.
Was he talking about having meets in Lagrange or having meets here in Columbus?

What the hell is going on everybody? How is Columbus? It is 126 degrees today here in the Mojave Desert in sunny California. Just like the beach only not so much.....I finally have access to internet every once in a while. LOL, YES!!

hondalover00
07-30-2009, 05:03 PM
whats up everyone!!!

ultm8mind
07-30-2009, 05:12 PM
TOMORROW is 1d10t's Birthday!!!!!

TOMORROW is 1D10T's B-Day!!!!!

hondachik
07-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Happee Burfday

1d10t
07-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Actually saturday is lol. 28

And Ive had great experience with cometic head gaskets. In my opinion (IMO) most failures are do to shotty, dirty work. Like not cleaning mating surfaces, not checking with a straight edge, not deburring the new gasket etc.

Buttons, the "starbucks crew" IS the Columbus crew. If there is another "crew" around where do they meet? And if there is, we are wayyy cooler. Anyways, I could care less about who's a mod. As far as I'm concerned, mods can french kiss my asshole.

Now I'm finished being mean. My buddy's coming down from PA Sunday, so I hope the SAHC feels like being out practically every night. :cheers:

1d10t
07-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Happee Burfday
Thanks sweet cheeks. Wheres muh spankins? lol
And speaking of BD's, when are you and you're man going to have that kid?
You need to come to " the official columbus thread crew" meet that we hold at starbucks sometime

hondachik
07-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Thanks sweet cheeks. Wheres muh spankins? lol

if everyone is meeting up saturday at the starbucks, i will actually show up. =). just let me know a time and where u want ur spankins, and i will deliver. :D

I'm due August 19th but the kid can pop up any day now. OB/GYN thinks I can hold out for another two weeks though. He better hold out because my OB is going out of town August 3rd-10th, so if the baby comes then, my doc won't be the one to deliver. He told me if I come in this weekend and "cry contractions" that he would help me out and induce labor since he's on call this weekend. But, thy shall wait.

1d10t
07-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Have a name picked out?

hondachik
07-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Have a name picked out?

Unfortunately yes. :(

Its NOT at all the name I wanted, but the baby is going to be a JR. I 100% despise of the dads name, but I know that if I don't name him that, the BF mom is going to kill me at the hospital, and the dad would be butt hurt.

So Ruggero Alonzo

1d10t
07-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Seems like a strong name none the less.
Not sure if I'll be out Saturday to the meet, but I'll let you all know

99jdmLs
07-30-2009, 06:26 PM
if i get done with jacobs car, ill probably be out. jacobs teg is gonna be so0o0o0o............:ninja:

snowflake09
07-30-2009, 06:55 PM
if i get done with jacobs car, ill probably be out. jacobs teg is gonna be so0o0o0o............:ninja:

So0o0o0o0o0o0o0 :ninja:

snowflake09
07-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Jus gotta figure out a color to go with on my engine bay. Any suggestions???

99jdmLs
07-30-2009, 08:35 PM
i already told you a color bro....it would be sick. 8)

hondalover00
07-30-2009, 08:52 PM
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd350/yomina_2008/3108446461_9a02d77ea7_o-1.jpg

can anyone tell me what kinda wheels these are?:thinking:

1d10t
07-30-2009, 08:52 PM
How about silver?

hondalover00
07-30-2009, 08:53 PM
How about silver?
:D lol:D

-S Double C-
07-30-2009, 08:59 PM
so how about i striped out a damn head stud today on my built motor!! And to top it of it was the last bolt i was torquing, then had to unassemble everything and take the head off again. :rant:

-S Double C-
07-30-2009, 08:59 PM
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd350/yomina_2008/3108446461_9a02d77ea7_o-1.jpg

can anyone tell me what kinda wheels these are?:thinking:

ccw classics baller wheel with a HEFTY price tag

hondalover00
07-30-2009, 09:00 PM
fun fun fun

hondalover00
07-30-2009, 09:00 PM
come on i know one of yall know what kind of wheels these are.....my girl wants them on her teg...so i gotta know where to look for them

99jdmLs
07-30-2009, 09:21 PM
ccw indeed....go to there website bro. they are some of my favorite wheels, especially on tegs!!!! the are over 2k for jsut the rims. then you have the get the wheels. 8( stretched and mounted.

99jdmLs
07-30-2009, 09:25 PM
http://www.ccwheel.com/files/home.php

http://i29.tinypic.com/uak9y.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/246toyh.jpg

ultm8mind
07-30-2009, 09:29 PM
ccw indeed....go to there website bro. they are some of my favorite wheels, especially on tegs!!!! the are over 2k for jsut (just) the rims. then you have the get the wheels( ...and the tires too! ). 8( stretched and mounted.
haha, just messin with you slacker

LIKEG6
07-30-2009, 09:30 PM
Ahhh the silver one is secks.

CCW's are def fire.

Oh and happy early bday you fuckin 1d10t!!

ultm8mind
07-30-2009, 09:35 PM
....I thought today was Friday....

99jdmLs
07-30-2009, 09:59 PM
....I thought today was Friday....

today is friday....and i was just starting to enjoy someone NOT correcting my wonderful spelling. :cry:

LIKEG6
07-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Lulz. Oh yea people be ready for the "Sausage Fest" meet coming soon!!!

ultm8mind
07-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Sausage Fest 09, hell yeah!!

hondachik
07-31-2009, 04:03 AM
Is that a meet where a lot of men get together and measure the size of their sausages?

ultm8mind
07-31-2009, 04:25 AM
Is that a meet where a lot of men get together and measure the size of their sausages?
why you tryin to be the judge?

99jdmLs
07-31-2009, 10:12 AM
lunch break!!! dead forum......

1d10t
07-31-2009, 11:27 AM
so how about i striped out a damn head stud today on my built motor!! And to top it of it was the last bolt i was torquing, then had to unassemble everything and take the head off again. :rant:
http://www.timesert.com/
what we use for that kind of repair. far better than helicoil
http://www.timesert.com/html/honda.html

-S Double C-
07-31-2009, 12:39 PM
how do i order em? lol

ultm8mind
07-31-2009, 01:02 PM
don't we have Sausage Fest every Saturday night at Starbucks? Then we get to go see the drama at Britt David, mothers talking smack to people, oh wait they did bring that to Starbucks one night, LOL. Drama....all over the world

99jdmLs
07-31-2009, 03:05 PM
don't we have Sausage Fest every Saturday night at Starbucks? Then we get to go see the drama at Britt David, mothers talking smack to people, oh wait they did bring that to Starbucks one night, LOL. Drama....all over the world
skip britt david now bud...go straight to sonic. prob with sonic is- when they kick them out at britt david they all come to sonic. :doh:

-S Double C-
07-31-2009, 04:43 PM
wheres everyone gonna be at tonight i might be out in the ole del slow

Buttons
07-31-2009, 07:51 PM
they will probably be at the sonic at the strip.

LIKEG6
07-31-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm at the house tonight. Gotta wake up early tomorrow for the car wash!

-S Double C-
07-31-2009, 10:13 PM
wow there was noone out at all...brooks thats no excuse ive got to be up for work at 4:30am tomorrow LOL!

ultm8mind
08-01-2009, 02:20 AM
OH SNAP!!!!! It's Pauls Birthday....

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
....you know the rest, OLD MAN, LOL

ultm8mind
08-01-2009, 02:21 AM
This is post 1234 for me, kind of a big thing, lol

1d10t
08-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Haha thanks

LIKEG6
08-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Happy berfday paulie!

hondachik
08-01-2009, 11:14 PM
happy belated birthday

1d10t
08-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Thanks all.
Ya gotta see the new movie Star Trek. Specially in IMAX. Epic to say the least. Enjoyable movie too.

99jdmLs
08-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks all.
Ya gotta see the new movie Star Trek. Specially in IMAX. Epic to say the least. Enjoyable movie too.
happy belated bday boy! :goodjob: and yes, i saw it at the imax. it was pretty good.

thanks to all that has been helping with the 4 doe so far, few things left and it will be done! thankfully i don't work today(got called off this AM) so maybe we will be done tonight. :cheers:

ultm8mind
08-02-2009, 10:50 PM
happy belated bday boy! :goodjob: and yes, i saw it at the imax. it was pretty good.

thanks to all that has been helping with the 4 doe so far, few things left and it will be done! thankfully i don't work today(got called off this AM) so maybe we will be done tonight. :cheers:
Who has the gray 92-95 4 door now? Is that your bro's car Rich? I saw it today. Who has a teggy 4 door for me??? I saw Paul and Mario's cars at the pizza spot today when I was on my way to Buffalo Wild Wings. I got back after 7. Hope everyone is doing okay. I am back bitches!!!

Be easy.....

snowflake09
08-02-2009, 10:57 PM

Well we didnt get done today, but i do preeshate everybody helpin out.
And hopefully we'll get it after work tomorrow considering it only needs like one wire hooked up and exhaust welded. Then ill be killin the streets in a clean ass fo do.:bump:

99jdmLs
08-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Who has the gray 92-95 4 door now? Is that your bro's car Rich? I saw it today. Who has a teggy 4 door for me??? I saw Paul and Mario's cars at the pizza spot today when I was on my way to Buffalo Wild Wings. I got back after 7. Hope everyone is doing okay. I am back bitches!!!

Be easy.....

hmmm, im not sure man. my bro has a silver ej8 now. (i think, lol) and i have no idea who has a 4 door teggy.
im hlad you made it back bro! what are your plans for this week?

hondalover00
08-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Well we didnt get done today, but i do preeshate everybody helpin out.
And hopefully we'll get it after work tomorrow considering it only needs like one wire hooked up and exhaust welded. Then ill be killin the streets in a clean ass fo do.:bump:

still gonna boost that b20 in there?

99jdmLs
08-03-2009, 12:02 PM
still gonna boost that b20 in there?

i already threatened to kill him if he did. lol. . . . .

hondalover00
08-03-2009, 12:38 PM
i hope he doesnt boost that b20...the sleeves are shitty.....maybe an b20vtec conversion could be in the making

1d10t
08-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Anything going on tonight? My buddys down from PA. Would like to come outta the house. Holla

99jdmLs
08-03-2009, 03:07 PM
paul, swing by my place around 7ish....jacob and i will be cranking up his car tonight if brooks gets done with the spider web of wires he made. lol. . . . .

ultm8mind
08-03-2009, 03:07 PM
hmmm, im not sure man. my bro has a silver ej8 now. (i think, lol) and i have no idea who has a 4 door teggy.
im hlad you made it back bro! what are your plans for this week?
No plans yet, lol....

ultm8mind
08-03-2009, 09:02 PM
ok, you guys suck....dead as hell

Buttons
08-03-2009, 09:58 PM
mmhmm

hondachik
08-03-2009, 10:11 PM
I need labor asap. :cry:

snowflake09
08-03-2009, 11:02 PM
i hope he doesnt boost that b20...the sleeves are shitty.....maybe an b20vtec conversion could be in the making

Definately not boosting the B20. lol
However i will prolly end up doin a B20 vtec if i find all the stuff for a good price.
And if we can ever get it to crank.:cry:

But i have confidence in Brooks to get the wiring stuff figured out tomorrow. :D

SoLJames95
08-04-2009, 02:09 AM
You guys really need to hit someone up when it comes to that kinda of stuff. Its cool Ill just chill at the house all day. :rant: :cry: This hurts my feelings.
And who is using my header? I havent heard anything from u rich. Just pay me by the weekend if keeping it. I have something else in store.:ninja: (Kidd Racing)
Also Tune this weekend for the Sol!!!!:bump:

P.S. Anyone going to Varsity this Thursday?

My Contributions have been made, Have a nice day. :)

hondalover00
08-04-2009, 04:57 AM
You guys really need to hit someone up when it comes to that kinda of stuff. Its cool Ill just chill at the house all day. :rant: :cry: This hurts my feelings.
And who is using my header? I havent heard anything from u rich. Just pay me by the weekend if keeping it. I have something else in store.:ninja: (Kidd Racing)
Also Tune this weekend for the Sol!!!!:bump:

P.S. Anyone going to Varsity this Thursday?

My Contributions have been made, Have a nice day. :)

where you gettin it tuned at?...what system you gonna run?...and ill show up at the varsity

-S Double C-
08-04-2009, 08:07 AM
^^probably scotty and crome LMAO!!

ultm8mind
08-04-2009, 10:25 AM
well, atleast some of you guys are talking....unlike yesterday!!!!

Buttons
08-04-2009, 10:43 AM
american gov exam in 1 hour and 18 minutes.

SoLJames95
08-04-2009, 11:36 AM
where you gettin it tuned at?...what system you gonna run?...and ill show up at the varsity

Of course Mainstream... That would be a slap in there face if i went somwhere else. And I have yet to have a problem with chrome Gold, so that will be the program. I might run it friday.

hondalover00
08-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Of course Mainstream... That would be a slap in there face if i went somwhere else. And I have yet to have a problem with chrome Gold, so that will be the program. I might run it friday.

been there...and step it up and get a real management system..get hondata...you will never be disapointed...and yeah you could do mainstream...but then there is topspeed and balanced performance..or even go-autoworks in montgomery...they only charge 85 per hour.....im just saying

hondachik
08-04-2009, 01:02 PM
So when I go in to labor will I get kicked out the SAHC crew?

Or would I still be a member since "technically" I would be a Stay At Hospital Crew? I'm just wondering....

99jdmLs
08-04-2009, 01:22 PM

Or would I still be a member since "technically" I would be a Stay At Hospital Crew? I'm just wondering....
haha. technically that can be considered your "Home", so your still good. :goodjob:

SoLJames95
08-04-2009, 01:30 PM
been there...and step it up and get a real management system..get hondata...you will never be disapointed...and yeah you could do mainstream...but then there is topspeed and balanced performance..or even go-autoworks in montgomery...they only charge 85 per hour.....im just saying

But being that I have worked with those guys and one being one of my best friends I would have to say them...
And who says im paying the average customer price. Ex-Employee Discount!:goodjob:

hondalover00
08-04-2009, 02:49 PM
more power to you then.....how much you lookin to put down

99jdmLs
08-04-2009, 03:51 PM
more power to you then.....how much you lookin to put down

good question....his car smokes more than my car leaks. :goodjob: :D

unless you got that fixed james, lol...

hondalover00
08-04-2009, 08:15 PM
does any one have a 99-00 grill and front lip that i can buy

LIKEG6
08-04-2009, 09:17 PM
What up homies?

TopSpeed doesn't tune unless you have AEM EMS. They don't have the chip burner and all the software.

Go-autoworks are seem like some cool guys. I'm gettin Hondata from them and might use them to tune with if I don't go to phearable. They have a bone stock internals and tranny d16 turbo making 300 runnin 12.3's. So they might know what they're doin a little bit.

SoLJames95
08-04-2009, 09:38 PM
good question....his car smokes more than my car leaks. :goodjob: :D

unless you got that fixed james, lol...

Hmm.... Indeed this motor is :ninja: to me so??? i know it pulls harder then my GSR. But I would be happy with 160-170. It probably wont dont do that. But hey I think my chances are good. I could always adjust the cams! :D

-S Double C-
08-04-2009, 10:02 PM
What up homies?

TopSpeed doesn't tune unless you have AEM EMS. They don't have the chip burner and all the software.

Go-autoworks are seem like some cool guys. I'm gettin Hondata from them and might use them to tune with if I don't go to phearable. They have a bone stock internals and tranny d16 turbo making 300 runnin 12.3's. So they might know what they're doin a little bit.

go-autoworks will deff. be tuning mine and hondalovers cars. Greg is an awesome guy and really knows his shit. Im buying my gsr trans,edlebrock intake manifold,edlebrock 70mm throttle body and blox type b cams this week! Then time to drop in the swap. All thats left turbo wise is my precision 6262sp and my turbosmart wastegate! Cant wait, id like to have it done by november.

SoLJames95
08-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Anyone need a GPS system? I have 3 I need to get rid of hit me up for Ctown pricing. :)

hondalover00
08-05-2009, 04:30 AM
yo 99-00 front lip and grill

ultm8mind
08-05-2009, 07:07 AM

I vote yes, lol. Nah, not really cause you still won't be coming where anyone can see you. Anyways, hope the labor thing is easy on you.....

-S Double C-
08-05-2009, 08:09 AM
What up homies?

actually its d15..lol ;)

99jdmLs
08-05-2009, 11:58 AM
what numbers did your gsr get james? bc your sol def pulls harder.

LIKEG6
08-05-2009, 03:11 PM
actually its d15..lol ;)

Thought so

ultm8mind
08-05-2009, 07:04 PM
damn I got a D15 too, hell yeah, my D15 brethren

99jdmLs
08-05-2009, 07:45 PM
i need a ob2 wire harness for an ls......asap.

99jdmLs
08-05-2009, 08:13 PM
bruce...here you go

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247612

SoLJames95
08-05-2009, 09:18 PM
what numbers did your gsr get james? bc your sol def pulls harder.
155/125... Something like that give or take a few.

hondalover00
08-05-2009, 09:44 PM
bruce...here you go

thats a really good deal.....:rolleyes: :goodjob: :crazy: :D .

-S Double C-
08-05-2009, 10:06 PM
boy the luck i have! broke a fucking tap off tonight in my built block while i was trying to fix the stripped head stud. Now i gotta take it to the machine shop and prey they can work some kinda magic on it.

99jdmLs
08-06-2009, 07:23 AM
boy the luck i have! broke a fucking tap off tonight in my built block while i was trying to fix the stripped head stud. Now i gotta take it to the machine shop and prey they can work some kinda magic on it.
dang dude.....your gonna push your november date back til next year if you keep breaking stuff. lol....

-S Double C-
08-06-2009, 08:06 AM
you got that right! lol

LIKEG6
08-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Anyone going to the V tonight?

ultm8mind
08-06-2009, 03:59 PM
bruce...here you go

Thanks Rich, looks like ass, lol. I am looking for something but I don't think thats it.

Brooks I thought about going but the radiator about had it today. My car is mad at me again. I am going to take it to the radiator people tomorrow. I think I need a fan also

-S Double C-
08-06-2009, 06:32 PM
thank god i got the broke tap out today. I love flat head screw drivers!!!!

SoLJames95
08-06-2009, 06:33 PM
NO im saving myself for the SOl Meet next week. Picking up Peanut Butter S2000 Seats for the Sol! :bump:

LIKEG6
08-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Damn Bruce that sucks dude. Hope ya get all that crap worked out.

James - Peanut butter?? Didn't even know they came in that color.

Well I'm on the way back from the V
/Fellini's Pizza(which was the fire btw, miller light ftw). Went and had my boy BigDare's going away party. Best of luck to ya bro!!

LIKEG6
08-07-2009, 12:03 AM
What's up cruizer?

SoLJames95
08-07-2009, 02:13 AM
I say peanut butter, there tan.

99jdmLs
08-07-2009, 06:37 AM
I say peanut butter, there tan.

bc they really are peanut butter james......fyi- they look like crap. IMO
don't put them in your black sol...with black interior.it would look wierd. :screwy:

get some bacl and red ones or buy my black ones. :yes:

hit me up tonight james, i got the money for the b series headers.

LIKEG6
08-07-2009, 07:55 AM
I knew what color you were talkin bout when you said peanut butter just didn't know they had tan ones.

Black and tan is luxury Richie, duhz.

mr.koupe
08-07-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm lookin for some clean sol seats james if you wanna sell me yours.... :)

99jdmLs
08-07-2009, 11:10 AM
I knew what color you were talkin bout when you said peanut butter just didn't know they had tan ones.

Black and tan is luxury Richie, duhz.

luxury is a db8 with some ap2 seats.very roomy....not black and tan in a sol. way to cramped. lol. not to mention i just don't like the mis matched colors.

SoLJames95
08-07-2009, 12:18 PM
REPS TO EVERYONE ON THE LAST PAGE! Im in one of those moods!

SoLJames95
08-07-2009, 12:19 PM
luxury is a db8 with some ap2 seats.very roomy....not black and tan in a sol. way to cramped. lol. not to mention i just don't like the mis matched colors.

you be surprised! Also Searched in some SOL forums its the new black to put tan in black.

hondalover00
08-07-2009, 09:43 PM
yeah this was dead today....how did the the tune go james?......i puttin my sleeved setup in nextweekend....cant wait to get it on the road

SoLJames95
08-07-2009, 09:58 PM
^^^ He cant get to it. Also the dyno is acting up. FML!! : cry:

ultm8mind
08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Dyno's seem to be messing up all the time now. I dunno if it's the heat or the temp change or what. Get a road tune, why is everyone concerned about #s so much anyways? Just curious.....

ultm8mind
08-07-2009, 11:04 PM
...and oh yeah, this shit is dead today. But hey I can't even get a reply text from some people, oh well......they'll tell me "my phone was dead" tomorrow. LOL

hondalover00
08-08-2009, 05:10 AM
Dyno's seem to be messing up all the time now. I dunno if it's the heat or the temp change or what. Get a road tune, why is everyone concerned about #s so much anyways? Just curious.....

i just really wanna know how much things that i change in my setup matter and help......and that way i got it on paper....

ultm8mind
08-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Yeah because I am still waiting on papers for the 600hp civic. I do want to see that. Anything over 350 in a civic I want to see.....because I've had a 370hp civic, although it wasn't much alot of money and time was spent on it.....

SoLJames95
08-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Ya my N/A del sol is going to make 600hp. :lmao:

hondalover00
08-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Yeah because I am still waiting on papers for the 600hp civic. I do want to see that. Anything over 350 in a civic I want to see.....because I've had a 370hp civic, although it wasn't much alot of money and time was spent on it.....

are you saying that i had a civic with 600whp....umm no not me....first tune was 358..and second was 409.......

ultm8mind
08-08-2009, 11:01 AM
are you saying that i had a civic with 600whp....umm no not me....first tune was 358..and second was 409.......
...I don't think it was you but everyone was talking about a mythical 600hp civic that was "street tuned" at 11psi for the street and was sporting a stock tranny. I found it totally hilarious that someone was trying to insult our intelligence. But hey 409 isn't bad, but I wanna see that too. It is possible not saying it isn't, but most likely not on the dyno's I frequent where even mine reads low. I don't know if it was you but others were talking about it and I was waiting to see it, but never did.....

hondalover00
08-08-2009, 12:37 PM
...I don't think it was you but everyone was talking about a mythical 600hp civic that was "street tuned" at 11psi for the street and was sporting a stock tranny. I found it totally hilarious that someone was trying to insult our intelligence. But hey 409 isn't bad, but I wanna see that too. It is possible not saying it isn't, but most likely not on the dyno's I frequent where even mine reads low. I don't know if it was you but others were talking about it and I was waiting to see it, but never did.....

ok i know who you are refering to....that is that red eg hatchback that joey drives.....and it is slow as hell to what it is suspose to be....its not even his car..but i know that a stock gt mustang outrun it...and i have the dyno sheet for my last tune ill try to get it posted up....between batlgrnd and mainstream i would choose mainstream....i made more power on the same setup there....

99jdmLs
08-08-2009, 02:33 PM
that hatch needs alot....he should start with a new turbo. lol.....

im stuck cleaning the garage this weekend. got the pressure wash and paint it. it looks like a bomb went off.

-S Double C-
08-08-2009, 02:44 PM

stock b series HYDRO trannys are good for upwards of 600whp heres a 850whp hatch forsale with a stock tranny and welded diff. Same tranny setup ill be running at 600ish whp

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2401099

LIKEG6
08-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Anyone gonna be out tonight?

-S Double C-
08-08-2009, 04:02 PM
i will and hondalover not sur eif anyone else. there will be a few with us

1d10t
08-08-2009, 04:09 PM
I/we, will be out tonight. For sure. See you all there

hondalover00
08-08-2009, 04:39 PM
maybe something interesting will go down

LIKEG6
08-08-2009, 04:42 PM
If it'll freakin stop randomly raining I'll be out.

JASONBALL
08-08-2009, 05:51 PM
I will be going to opelika cruise in to pass out the show flyers. Brooks you got some to pass out

99jdmLs
08-08-2009, 07:14 PM
If it'll freakin stop randomly raining I'll be out.
ya...i throw everything out of the garage...start pressur washing, then it starts raining. throw everything back in. lol.

ill be out tonight around 10.
paul- is your friend rich still in town?

SoLJames95
08-08-2009, 10:48 PM
RICHARD HIT ME UP ASAP 2marrow or 2nite!!! We have some Pan swapping to do! ;)

Its Peanut Butter Time!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU GUYS SUCK AT REPPING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

snowflake09
08-09-2009, 11:22 AM
The teg is finally done!!!! :D :D

Its slow as hell but at least its pretty clean. :bump:

hondalover00
08-09-2009, 11:56 AM
now you can change "boosted fo do"

snowflake09
08-09-2009, 12:28 PM
now you can change "boosted fo do"

Lol Yepp. I'm waitin til i take some more pics then im jus gonna make a new sig.

LIKEG6
08-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I repped you back James.

JASONBALL
08-09-2009, 02:31 PM
RICHARD HIT ME UP ASAP 2marrow or 2nite!!! We have some Pan swapping to do! ;)

Its Peanut Butter Time!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU GUYS SUCK AT REPPING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

is this the famous peanut butter pie

SoLJames95
08-09-2009, 08:00 PM
I just want to let you know that swapping pans from a del sol to a s2000 is one of the hardest things i have done in a while 3 hours just for the passenger seat.:no:

ALso 100degree weather does not help. Rich was there he witnessed it all.

LIKEG6
08-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Just posted up some pics of me, snowflakes teg and richie in the car pics section

LIKEG6
08-09-2009, 10:34 PM
2900 w00t!

ultm8mind
08-10-2009, 10:23 AM
stock b series HYDRO trannys are good for upwards of 600whp heres a 850whp hatch forsale with a stock tranny and welded diff. Same tranny setup ill be running at 600ish whp

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2401099
First thing I saw whenever I looked at that was it was owned by a tuner/shop. Second thing was the $40,000 that went into it. Get's me thinking of all you guys that have that $40k to spend on their cars......just my thoughts though.

-S Double C-
08-10-2009, 12:37 PM
lol well time will tell, i can assure you there wont be no 40k in my car though LOL i know how to budget shop

LIKEG6
08-10-2009, 02:59 PM
I wish i didnt suck at call of duty so bad. :cry:
Jacob just keeps killin me, i need lessons

hondalover00
08-10-2009, 03:02 PM
First thing I saw whenever I looked at that was it was owned by a tuner/shop. Second thing was the $40,000 that went into it. Get's me thinking of all you guys that have that $40k to spend on their cars......just my thoughts though.

all of my parts and labor plus tune is less then 1/4 of that price:goodjob:

99jdmLs
08-10-2009, 03:21 PM
I wish i didnt suck at call of duty so bad. :cry:
Jacob just keeps killin me, i need lessons

so why are you playing cod while your at work? lol shows what you do all day.

i wouldn't mind playing myself. i need a 360 though. :cry:

btw- anyone selling a xbox 360 or a flat screen tv(32inch+)

ultm8mind
08-10-2009, 04:20 PM
so why are you playing cod while your at work? lol shows what you do all day.

i wouldn't mind playing with myself, i think i'll do that. i need a 360 though to play cod, but until then i'll just play pocket pool. :cry:

btw- anyone selling a xbox 360 or a flat screen tv(32inch+)

(What Rich really meant)

99jdmLs
08-10-2009, 06:31 PM
(What Rich really meant)

hahaha, wow bruce....you gotta be bored. or did the desert sun get to you? :crazy:

ultm8mind
08-10-2009, 08:18 PM
sun got to me bro, plus yeah, I admit a little bored

ultm8mind
08-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Geez, are you serious??? Nobody wrote anything? Anyone heard from Paul? I texted him a couple times but I guess since his surgery he lost the ability to reply.....oh well.

99jdmLs
08-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Paul is being paul- sahc ftw! Lol im on lunch break. What r u up to brucey?

ultm8mind
08-11-2009, 11:07 AM
I am eatin an Angry Whopper, it's pretty good too....

SoLJames95
08-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Tune Friday!!!!!!! :ninja: Del SOl meet Saturday! :bump:

Sibious
08-11-2009, 11:50 AM
aint nothing like a lunch break. just noticed i can get on this site from work. might not be a good thing

LIKEG6
08-11-2009, 11:56 AM
PENIS

99jdmLs
08-11-2009, 12:54 PM
PENIS
Stop playn with urself......

Paul, i see you lurking

Buttons
08-11-2009, 02:32 PM
*yawn* just waking up FTL

1d10t
08-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Night owl?^ Lol
Cant believe you didnt bring your (not youre) Toyota last night lol

Buttons
08-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Night owl?^ Lol
Cant believe you didnt bring your (not youre) Toyota last night lol

i r sorry? i was up til 6am or later. i had to catch up on my tv shows.

my bitch was tired. she'll come out this week sometime.

99jdmLs
08-12-2009, 06:19 AM
I cant rem the last time i just stayed up watchn tv.

James- get ur seat done?

Buttons
08-12-2009, 09:25 AM
i had four hours of sleep. i woke up to sign up for classes in 5 minutes! i can't wait

SoLJames95
08-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Ya rich you saw them at walmart... which btw is the easiest/ maybe most boringest job i ever had. Change tires and oil for 10.35. :) The life. lol

hondalover00
08-12-2009, 12:36 PM
f yall for sleeping in

-S Double C-
08-12-2009, 12:38 PM
f yall for sleeping in

true that ive had 10 hours of sleep in 3 days and worked 36 hours...lol :cry:

99jdmLs
08-12-2009, 01:13 PM
true that ive had 10 hours of sleep in 3 days and worked 36 hours...lol :cry:
Same minus the sleep part. Lol i work five 12 hour days but make sure i get 6-7 hours of sleep a night. I dont function unless i do

ultm8mind
08-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Same minus the sleep part. Lol i work five 12 hour days but make sure i get 6-7 hours of sleep a night. I dont function unless i do
Call the WAMBULANCE if ^^ this guy gets less than 6 or 7 hours.....

Buttons
08-12-2009, 02:40 PM
*yawn* school costs too much.

hondalover00
08-12-2009, 04:09 PM
my addicition costs too much

hondalover00
08-12-2009, 05:15 PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE A FULL COILOVER SET FOR A EG/DC FOR SALE:D

99jdmLs
08-12-2009, 05:34 PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE A FULL COILOVER SET FOR A EG/DC

i do on my car. lol

and no need to call the wambulance....ive already talked to them. i have em on speed dial. :yes:

hondalover00
08-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I FIXED IT.....but i will buy the ones you have

ultm8mind
08-12-2009, 08:25 PM
glad you got em on speed dial dawg.....

LIKEG6
08-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Welp I'm gettin my first piece for the start of my leg sleeve and feel great to have 13 needles burying in your skin all at once.

snowflake09
08-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Welp I'm gettin my first piece for the start of my leg sleeve and feel great to have 13 needles burying in your skin all at once.

Dont be whining bout it. :D

Buttons
08-13-2009, 02:08 AM

whatcha gettin?

i love getting tats! getting another one sometime soon.

ultm8mind
08-13-2009, 05:27 AM
Boohoo, I am going to put myself through this and then whine about it, LOL...Brooks is it called a "sleeve" if it's on your leg? Just curious.

Buttons, he's getting all those stickers on the back of the hatch on his leg. On the back of his leg anyways.......

LIKEG6
08-13-2009, 07:57 AM
LOL Not sticker this time. Once I upload a pic I'll post it on here. Just look up and Oni mask and that's the jist of what I got. Next I'm gettin a koi fish turning into a dragon and then some wind bars and finger waves. That should be it for the left leg. Right leg is gonna be all new school tattoos unless I think of somethin different before then.

99jdmLs
08-13-2009, 07:59 AM
Dont tempt him bruce, he maythnk thats a good idea..... His leg may end up lookin like his hatch

hondalover00
08-13-2009, 08:07 AM
flat black?

99jdmLs
08-13-2009, 10:29 AM
flat black?
Ya, and with stickers all over it

LIKEG6
08-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Good idea fellas. Might be my next idea. :lmfao:

ultm8mind
08-13-2009, 11:58 AM
hahaha

LIKEG6
08-13-2009, 12:08 PM
I did see a pic of a guys leg with a bunch of sponsor stickers tattooed on his calf. Shit was hilarious!

hondalover00
08-13-2009, 12:32 PM
i want another ...but i dunno what i want

ultm8mind
08-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Same here

SoLJames95
08-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Yo Rich I need a place to change my oil or if you can swing me a jack and some stands that would be awesome.

LIKEG6
08-13-2009, 01:38 PM
We'll my tattoo guy is the shizzle. I'm goin to post my pic now.

-S Double C-
08-13-2009, 02:32 PM

I DOUBT I EVER GET ONE...LOL!!! my ole lady on the other hand wants two full sleeves her back and chest fully done... :thinking:

Buttons
08-13-2009, 03:04 PM
^^^ LOL wow.

i want one by my inner hip. that's my next location. already have a thigh tat & a rib tat.

hondalover00
08-13-2009, 03:15 PM
rib tat?...lol

Buttons
08-13-2009, 03:18 PM
it's on my ribs. lol so a rib tat.

hondalover00
08-13-2009, 03:22 PM
just never heard it called that before...but ok

Buttons
08-13-2009, 03:23 PM
under my boob tat? lol

MattB
08-13-2009, 03:29 PM
I like "under my boob tat" personally.

speaking of tats, where is the best/most trusted place in Columbus to get work done? Haven't gotten one in Columbus and don't know any shops. I see a lot of shops..just have not heard anything about most of em.