PDA

View Full Version : F*ck yeah new apartment!

Ran
12-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Me and the girlfriend are moving in on Wednesday and I'm stoked! We're moving into Colonial Grand @ Shiloh, which is right off Wade Green behind the new Home Depot. Complex is very nice with a lot of amenities and the apartment itself is nice as hell.

The Sarasota
1245 Sq. Ft.
2 Bed / 2 Bath
Sunroom
Both bedrooms have walk-in closets.
Both bathrooms have full-length vanity counters and garden tubs with accented tiling.
Kitchen is nicely sized with vinyl flooring and a tile backwall.
The architecture is awesome as well with a diagonal entry way, ceiling archs, tall windows, and even a arched cutout in the front wall for accent.

All of this for $775 a month! :bump:

Sammich
12-15-2008, 10:09 AM
CAN I MOVE IN ?

Killer
12-15-2008, 10:12 AM
Me and the girlfriend are moving in on Wednesday and I'm stoked! We're moving into Colonial Grand @ Shiloh, which is right off Wade Green behind the new Home Depot. Complex is very nice with a lot of amenities and the apartment itself is nice as hell.

The Sarasota
1245 Sq. Ft.
2 Bed / 2 Bath
Sunroom
Both bedrooms have walk-in closets.
Both bathrooms have full-lenth vanity counters and garden tubs with accented tiling.
Kitchen is nicely sized with vinyl flooring and a tile backwall.
The architecture is awesome as well with a diagonal entry way, ceiling archs, tall windows, and even a arched cutout in the front wall for accent.

All of this for $775 a month! :bump:

WHAT 775 a month!?!??! i'm gonna have to call the efing office!!!

and damn it ran!! that is where i efing live!!! we coulda split a referral bonus!!!!!!

other than that... welcome to the neighbor hood son!!! lmk what apt.. i'm 204

Ran
12-15-2008, 10:14 AM
WHAT 775 a month!?!??! i'm gonna have to call the efing office!!!lol, we caught them on an awesome special. I think they're going back up to like $840 a month of something here a in few days. The one bedrooms were down to $640 a month. We thought about getting one with a patio for $735, but decided that we liked the sunroom better. :D

damn it ran!! that is where i efing live!!! we coulda split a referral bonus!!!!!!We had one of my girlfriend's friends refer us so she snagged the referral bonus. Sorry dude. :doh:

welcome to the neighbor hood son!!! lmk what apt.. i'm 204I'll be in apartment 1230. :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-15-2008, 10:15 AM
congrats..

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 10:16 AM
WHAT 775 a month!?!??! i'm gonna have to call the efing office!!!

and damn it ran!! that is where i efing live!!! we coulda split a referral bonus!!!!!!

other than that... welcome to the neighbor hood son!!! lmk what apt.. i'm 204

lulz

Brown Man
12-15-2008, 10:17 AM
dude thats right by my house.

that intersection right there sucks ass tho. (shiloh/wade green) its bumpy as hell

KREEP
12-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Congrats man! A new place always make ya feel good! Like a fresh start.
Pics Please:camera:

Ran
12-15-2008, 10:22 AM
We got pics with her phone so I'll try to get them up before long. We're pretty excited. I gotta take off my H-Pipe tonight though since I don't want complaints in the complex. lol

Killer
12-15-2008, 10:22 AM
lol, we caught them on an awesome special. I think they're going back up to like $840 a month of something here a in few days. The one bedrooms were down to $640 a month. We thought about getting one with a patio for $735, but decided that we liked the sunroom better. :D

We had one of my girlfriend's friends refer us so she snagged the referral bonus. Sorry dude. :doh:

I'll be in apartment 1230. :goodjob:

i am more important than both your GF and your GF's friend... I'M THE KILLER SON!!!!

lol.. congrats man.. we'll have to hang out some time.. since it won't cost anything to drive!! lol

Killer
12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
We got pics with her phone so I'll try to get them up before long. We're pretty excited. I gotta take off my H-Pipe tonight though since I don't want complaints in the complex. lol

you won't get complaints on that son...

you have no idea the loud ass ricey cars that come in and out of there...

couple of mustangs too....

where's the 1200 building??? front or back???

wantboost
12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
congrats man.

Ran
12-15-2008, 10:24 AM
you won't get complaints on that son...

you have no idea the loud ass ricey cars that come in and out of there...

couple of mustangs too....Have you heard my car? I mean, seriously. lol

where's the 1200 building??? front or back???Back center. We're in a third room so moving furniture is going to be a PITA, but the view should be good. :)

Oz10
12-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Congratulations. I'm also interested in seeing some pics.

Ran
12-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Oh right, if anyone is interested in the place then check it out today or tomorrow. Their business week ends on Tuesday and starts on Wednesday so the prices will be going back up this week. Put me down as a referral if you get in. :D

KREEP
12-15-2008, 10:26 AM
We got pics with her phone so I'll try to get them up before long. We're pretty excited. I gotta take off my H-Pipe tonight though since I don't want complaints in the complex. lol LOL yeah setting off car alarms and waking people will get you booted or fined.:gay: But oh well if you wanna live in a nice place.....................
Pics or gtfo!:D

Killer
12-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Oh right, if anyone is interested in the place then check it out today or tomorrow. Their business week ends on Tuesday and starts on Wednesday so the prices will be going back up this week. Put me down as a referral if you get in. :D

F YO COUCH!

put me down as a referral!!!! lol..

and about your car... yes i've heard your car................ and as long as you're not an idiot and revving for no reason.. you'll be fine.. there is a mustang thats twice as loud as yours that rolls by my apt all the time...

Killer
12-15-2008, 10:33 AM
these apts are some pretty nice ones..

the office staff can be a little flaky though at times... and it's full of college kids.. so lots of parties.. which is bitter sweet...

always people at the pools during the summer.... (the front pool is the more popular pool.... party wise)

maintenance is ok... sometimes they get right on things.. sometimes it takes forever...

all in all though it's a nice place.. nice people... and pretty good location!!!

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 10:34 AM
dude thats right by my house.

that intersection right there sucks ass tho. (shiloh/wade green) its bumpy as hell

Right by my house (aka the McMansion, aka the octagon) as well :D :cheers:

Killer
12-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Right by my house (aka the McMansion, aka the octagon) as well :D :cheers:

you're in kennesaw???

xlivingfor1x
12-15-2008, 10:37 AM
congrats man

Vteckidd
12-15-2008, 10:41 AM
uhh you live right down the street from me lol

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 10:43 AM
you're in kennesaw???

No, it's technically Acworth, but when you exit the neighborhood, you're in kennesaw :D

wade green and 92/bells ferry and 92

Killer
12-15-2008, 10:47 AM
dang... yeah i've been at cgas for about 6 months now man!!!!

Ran
12-15-2008, 10:48 AM
D@mn, lots of folk living around here. lol

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 10:49 AM
dang... yeah i've been at cgas for about 6 months now man!!!!

pm me your number....we need to all get some food sometime and hang out....we can even have a "cripples" table :goodjob: