PDA

View Full Version : (Re-post) Resorting to Villainy?

Nothing2Lose
12-14-2008, 11:54 PM
"I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos, Harvey. It's fair."- The Joker

“I represent what everyone is afraid of because I say and do whatever I want.” - Marilyn Manson

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Society has a system of ethics, traditions and morals that were made by man. And mans ultimate goal was to create a utopia that each man was equal.

With that being said, I came to the conclusion that I was a villain because I have felt suffocated by this system that is just as big as a failure as humanity is.

If I were a Villain, there are a few simple things that I would demand..

1. Public school is a Joke. The System is a failure and it's ultimately whats holding most American children back.

2. Major Diseases, cancers, etc, etc. I would make a reward for unlimited wealth for the scientist to cure diseases that are seemingly incurable at the current funding. I would then put a time limit on how fast it can be cured and if a cure isn't found, I would send them off to die if they are too weak, therefor insuring the old saying, The strong will live on.

3. I would minimize the government by more than 30%, allowing Local governments to be strong for the citizens.

4. Along with the minimization of the government, I would introduce a new taxing system. Pretty Much the Fair Tax.

5. I would allow herbal drugs to be legal, however I would also make the sentence for driving under the influence very strict and outrageously horrible. Maybe Russian Roulette, allowing fate to be judge and jury.

6. I would end government child support but allow public health care. Over population is a real threat. A different system would be needed and it would be privately funded through various things, perhaps War? ( lol. I find humor in that. )

I think I would be a great leader, strict and I would have no mercy on anyone, not even my own family.

If you were a villain, what would you do? How would change the world. Would you try to better it, or would you be a Sadistic ruler and make your subjects suffer the same way you do? What laws would you put into place?

SiRed94
12-15-2008, 12:58 AM
I have to take a shit, then I'm going to bed. So, I'm probably not going to read this.

man
12-15-2008, 01:04 AM
The problem with your post is the fact that it's full of hypocrisy

Nothing2Lose
12-15-2008, 01:19 AM
I'd still do it though. I don't think I'd make the most popular leader, but popularity doesn't mean you are the best.

How would you do things? How would our world be different if you were a leader. Would you consider yourself a villain or a hero?

On_Her_Face
12-15-2008, 02:09 AM
I would be like Peter the Greatm and rule with an Absolute Monarch.

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 09:18 AM
I have to take a shit, then I'm going to bed. So, I'm probably not going to read this.

:lmao: :bowdown:

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 09:20 AM
I'd still do it though. I don't think I'd make the most popular leader, but popularity doesn't mean you are the best.

How would you do things? How would our world be different if you were a leader. Would you consider yourself a villain or a hero?

you're a dec 08 and have 33 posts.......you are no where near ready to lead my son

Ran
12-15-2008, 09:21 AM
The problem with your post is the fact that it's full of hypocrisyThat's the great part about being the boss. You can be hypocritical and it doesn't really matter.

Nothing2Lose
12-15-2008, 09:58 AM
That's the great part about being the boss. You can be hypocritical and it doesn't really matter.

:werd:

Nothing2Lose
12-15-2008, 10:01 AM
you're a dec 08 and have 33 posts.......you are no where near ready to lead my son

Come on, you can't answer the question either? Is the topic to deep for all you Ricers?

"Ooh, Burn. He just called you out!"

Come on and give me a dignified response to this, What would you do? This is a serious question.

Ran
12-15-2008, 10:02 AM
I think that you fail as a villain though. You're too focused on providing a better existence for others while simply maintaining your rule. F*ck that mess. Gather who and what you actually want/need then kill the rest.

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Come on, you can't answer the question either? Is the topic to deep for all you Ricers?

"Ooh, Burn. He just called you out!"

Come on and give me a dignified response to this, What would you do? This is a serious question.

LULZ, you're question doesn’t deserve a sensible answer...Hardly "too deep"..for fuck sake you used the Joker, a fictional super villain, in Quotes...Not to Mention the random HST Quote and the spiel about how you would legalize pot...DEAR ME, HOW I TREMBLE IN FEAR BEFORE YOU!!!... You're talking about being a villain, then talk about initiating a Fair Tax and trying to cure "incurable diseases" :lmfao: .....That’s very Villainous of you lulz.

Do you even know what the word "Villain" means? :lmao:

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 11:03 AM
I think that you fail as a villain though. You're too focused on providing a better existence for others while simply maintaining your rule. F*ck that mess. Gather who and what you actually want/need then kill the rest.

werd. Nicest bad guy EVAR!!

Ran
12-15-2008, 11:06 AM
This thread could get some good answers if people take it seriously. I'll check back in a few and type up a nice, detailed reply. :)

STRteg
12-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Evan you need help

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 01:05 PM
I would initiate complete and utter social anarchy, a fundamental deconstruction of the government as we know it, bring an end to the entire means of our flawed credit system, bring down big business, and serve as judge/jury/ and prosecutor to all that opposed me. I would not become a martyr because of it, nor would I do it for any other reason but to profit in my own right. I would look upon the world as complete equals, bearing no distinction between wealthy and poor, adult and child, particular religious affiliation, Black or White, able or disabled, powerful or weak and so on. I would make people live for themselves, and only those truly able to live, would be capable of doing so.

to humor this threads topic

Nothing2Lose
12-15-2008, 04:28 PM
LULZ, you're question doesn’t deserve a sensible answer...Hardly "too deep"..for fuck sake you used the Joker, a fictional super villain, in Quotes...Not to Mention the random HST Quote and the spiel about how you would legalize pot...DEAR ME, HOW I TREMBLE IN FEAR BEFORE YOU!!!... You're talking about being a villain, then talk about initiating a Fair Tax and trying to cure "incurable diseases" :lmfao: .....That’s very Villainous of you lulz.

Do you even know what the word "Villain" means? :lmao:

Quotes about the Joker Offered the point of a pure fiction Villain that is insane and showy. As for HST, He was an enemy of right wing America. And for Manson, He think hes the damned anti-Christ.

My goal wasn't to make myself out to be the most Villainous, because really, I'm not all that sinister. The legalization of pot wasn't the point, It was the consequences of breaking the law. The Fair tax would be established and government minimized to make for local militias. I don't care about your genetics, But if you have a genetic defect that makes you prone to cancer, then it might be best for you meet my friend,Charles Darwin.

Again, It's not the acts that are put in place that would make me the villain, It's the end results of violating my laws that makes it crucial.

And I plan on doing this and not being greedy and sick with power. A good leader dies while in office.

Ran
12-15-2008, 04:37 PM
A good leader dies while in office.Perhaps, but a good villain doesn't die.

The absolute distruction of all government bodies and businesses would be first and foremost, as well as the most obvious. Ethnicities, religions, and degenerates that I deem unworthy of occupying space in this world would be effectively eliminated without mercy. My rule and word would become law. Those most deserving of my mercy would serve as slaves, servants, or otherwise be called at will to do my bidding. The most scientific minds available would be brought together to develop the source of immortality for my personal consumption under penalty of death or torture should they choose to disagree. Those that refuse may opt to die should they choose so, depending on if I'm in the mood for a violent depiction of a horrible death or torture scene. Sin and debauchery would be the order of the day as I took what I wanted from whom I chose without remorse. Power, money, sex, fear, and idolization would become my image as I overpowered all and organized my ideal world.

Take everything, give nothing back.

Sport1.3
12-15-2008, 04:41 PM
thats more of a leadership role nate, not a typical villain out creating havoc......how do you suppose you would achieve all this?

Ran
12-15-2008, 04:44 PM
thats more of a leadership role nate, not a typical villain out creating havoc......how do you suppose you would achieve all this?I'm not a villain creating havoc, I'm a villain with tyranous reign. Also, his post didn't ask how one would achieve these means, just the end result.