PDA

View Full Version : Random Hero Wheres my Bazooka tube?

BUGMAN
12-14-2008, 08:25 PM
I can't find the ad where you had it listed anywhere so here I am. :)

You told me that you got the money order and were shipping it the next day but I still haven't seen it.

Help please?

NevrNufTorq
12-14-2008, 08:30 PM
i'm sure he'll post up, never known him to play games on anyone :goodjob:

BUGMAN
12-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Yeah that's what I was thinking as well but I couldn't find the original post anywhere so I threw it up here where he would see it. ;)

I ain't bitching, just trying to find it before Christmas.

NevrNufTorq
12-14-2008, 08:43 PM
Yeah that's what I was thinking as well but I couldn't find the original post anywhere so I threw it up here where he would see it. ;)

I ain't bitching, just trying to find it before Christmas.
i knew you weren't, just giving ya a lil reassurance was all bud :D

BUGMAN
12-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey anyone doing any dyno days or Varsity meets during the winter time or everyone taking a break til warmer weather sets in? I think we will be doing Bugday @ SDR in Feb. sometime but we have nothing else car related til then and looking for something.

osnap
12-14-2008, 10:27 PM
yeah ryan's a good dude, i severely doubt this is intentional.

NevrNufTorq
12-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Hey anyone doing any dyno days or Varsity meets during the winter time or everyone taking a break til warmer weather sets in? I think we will be doing Bugday @ SDR in Feb. sometime but we have nothing else car related til then and looking for something.
v meets never stop just sometimes are less crowded :goodjob:

think we're goin back to steele on the 21st from noon-5p...see if i can back up my 9 :ninja:

BUGMAN
12-16-2008, 01:09 PM
I got one of those USPS tickets yesterday saying that I had an undeliverable package? I went and picked it up today and it was the Bazooka tube. :crazy:

Just thought I would update this since he hasn't seen it yet.