PDA

View Full Version : Female Genetal Piercing law...

4dmin
09-13-2005, 08:36 AM
they are trying to pass that law today that it is illegal for a female to have her genetals pierced here in the state of GA? what do you think?

tony
09-13-2005, 08:38 AM
Didnt it already pass in south carolina? I think the state is overstepping their boundaries.. its not their job to set morales. If they're able to pass that then what is next?

malfeas99
09-13-2005, 10:01 AM
I'd like to see them enforce this law.

What a bunch of pumpous self-reighteous assclowns.

The only good politician is one with a gun to his head.

4dmin
09-13-2005, 10:41 AM
I'd like to see them enforce this law.

What a bunch of pumpous self-reighteous assclowns.

The only good politician is one with a gun to his head.

bahhh that was a great post :goodjob: +10

Bishop
09-13-2005, 10:44 AM
Thats bullshit...they cant tell you what and what not to do to your self...next, tattoos, any peircings, smoking, hot sauce will be illegal. Thats gay

uproot
09-13-2005, 10:45 AM
Thats bullshit...they cant tell you what and what not to do to your self...next, tattoos, any peircings, smoking, hot sauce will be illegal. Thats gay

lol

malfeas99
09-13-2005, 10:49 AM
lol

As anyone who has seen Demolition Man (and I share your pain if you have) can imagine, it's not that hard to get to a point where the Nanny State is ubiquitous.

I mean, even now, we've got warning labels on everything, strict and often draconian safety regulations, people trying to put a 'naughty tax' on things like junk food....

Give a government enough power, there's no end to the madness it can achieve.

Government: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

uproot
09-13-2005, 10:57 AM
what's the point of making it illegal anyway?

Hulud
09-13-2005, 11:19 AM
this is rediculous

thats all i have to say about that

Bishop
09-13-2005, 11:19 AM
i can see it now....girl gets pulled over .....

Officer-License and registration
Girl-What seems to be the problem?
Officer-Step out of the car please
Girl-(steps out of the car)
Officer-Pull down your pants
Girl-What?!?!
Officer-I need to check for illegal peircings

silver
09-13-2005, 11:28 AM
i can see it now....girl gets pulled over .....

Officer-License and registration
Girl-What seems to be the problem?
Officer-Step out of the car please
Girl-(steps out of the car)
Officer-Pull down your pants
Girl-What?!?!
Officer-I need to check for illegal peircings

HAHAHA... :lmfao:

Kristi
09-13-2005, 11:48 AM
they have already passed it here i believe. i heard about it on the radio this morning.

i can kinda see where they are coming from, but at the same time - it is a woman's right. its like the whole tongue piercing - it is dangerous cause the tongue is an organ, but you take that risk. a girl's piercing down there can cause a lot of problems - but if she choses to do it - its her right, IMO. but i do understand they are trying to prevent things from happening.

i also heard that if you get caught you could face 2-20 years in prison. i think the steeper punishments are for those conducting the piercings

silver
09-13-2005, 11:52 AM
they have already passed it here i believe. i heard about it on the radio this morning.

I thought that they did too... I "know" someone that thought about doing it and she ended up not getting it done or basically losing interest in the thought of getting it done because she heard a rumor about the law... IDK???

Kristi
09-13-2005, 11:55 AM
i couldn't ever get that done. i love piercings, but not that much!

Bishop
09-13-2005, 12:11 PM
well then why dont they ban mcdonalds? That shits full of grease and can kill you...

Seriously though....they should ban plastic surgery...same thing as peircing, but alot of things can go wrong alot easier..

Kristi
09-13-2005, 12:25 PM
well then why dont they ban mcdonalds? That shits full of grease and can kill you...

Seriously though....they should ban plastic surgery...same thing as peircing, but alot of things can go wrong alot easier..

yea but that will never happen because too much money is made in plastic surgery. and at times, it is a good thing. a girl i know was in a terrible car accident and it really scarred up her face, etc. she had some plastic surgery done to repair some of the damage to her facial stucture and for the scars. so it is good in some ways, but still dangerous

Bishop
09-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah, i meant like breats implants and that crap...stuff people really dont need. I should try to make McDonalds Illegal

ISAtlanta300
09-13-2005, 12:49 PM

i can kinda see where they are coming from, but at the same time - it is a woman's right. its like the whole tongue piercing - it is dangerous cause the tongue is an organ, but you take that risk. a girl's piercing down there can cause a lot of problems - but if she choses to do it - its her right, IMO. but i do understand they are trying to prevent things from happening.

i also heard that if you get caught you could face 2-20 years in prison. i think the steeper punishments are for those conducting the piercings

Correcto !

I believe the standpoint is against those people doing these piercing, deeming it a "medical procedure" that only "surgeons" are allowed to do. That is why there is still no anesthetics given with tatoo's

man
09-13-2005, 01:14 PM
next... hot sauce will be illegal.

Don't even play like that. :(

Jaimecbr900
09-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Personally I think it's another technicality the gov'ts are using to try and protect people from themselves. It's retarded. If a girl wants to pierce anything of hers down there, get an infection, and it have to be cut off and thrown away.....that's here cross to bear. Why are politicians worried about protecting dumb asses from being a dumb ass???? Aren't there better things to do than to try and keep stupid people from doing stupid things????

TranceDJ06
09-13-2005, 02:39 PM
thats a stupid law..its your own body..do whatever you wanna do wit it..(lmao)

b18hb
09-13-2005, 03:25 PM
society wants a baby sitter. that's why they're able to pass things like this. there isn't enough involvement either. until people start caring enough to do something about it, it will continue on until it is too late, and then there'll be a revolt.

LaurenK
09-14-2005, 07:49 AM
I think it's gross, but I think that what a woman decides to do with her own body (within reason) is her own perogative.

Kristi
09-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Correcto !

I believe the standpoint is against those people doing these piercing, deeming it a "medical procedure" that only "surgeons" are allowed to do. That is why there is still no anesthetics given with tatoo's

i agree

GTScoob
09-15-2005, 12:27 AM
First the damn smoking ban (dont even get me started and I dont even smoke anymore)

This is some shit. Next thing you know they'll be trying to shut down all of the Starships and Inserections around town.

SilverJester
09-15-2005, 05:14 AM
female prisoner #1: "What are you in for?"
female prisoner #2: "Um...illegal piercing"
female prisoner #3 (aka big bertha): :D :la: