Revmaynard
12-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Sweet, dling now. :goodjob:

Revmaynard
12-14-2008, 05:00 PM
25%! Woot!

EJ25RUN
12-14-2008, 05:01 PM
I just started downloading like 15 mins ago. Had to do some other intensive stuff first.

So this is 7/8 for the season. I wonder if it is the Vietnam one.

Revmaynard
12-14-2008, 05:02 PM
Yea, I'm excited to see it. But sad since it's almost over for now. lol

redpanda
12-14-2008, 05:13 PM
goddamnit.. is anyone else stuck with a slow ass DownSpeed? Hurry the fuck up. reps btw

EJ25RUN
12-14-2008, 05:32 PM
goddamnit.. is anyone else stuck with a slow ass DownSpeed? Hurry the fuck up. reps btw

I really wish i could read what people write. I seriously got like +200 in the past 2 days.

Revmaynard
12-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Well I threw you a +12. lol 74% with 19 minutes or so left.

EJ25RUN
12-15-2008, 10:44 AM
As always another great episode with some personal highlights for myself.

BTCC Segment - You know i loved it as i have been watching touring car racing since Speedvision showed it all those years ago. I have the entire 1998 and 1999 season on my harddrive.

The bit about the 1992 race was very epic as that was the Clelend vs Harvey fight. Both of them won titles in other years but that race really got John overboard.

Tesla - I read this review was coming but was starting to doubt it would ever show. Anyways. Great pinning the Elise against the Tesla to see what the ups and downs are. I'm glad Jeremy gave the car a positive light and was also honest about the mishaps of the car. He is right though; more work on the tech will improve it.

V8 Chair - No where near as good as the blender.

SIARPC - Tom Jones wow. I actually know who that is which is a plus.

Top Gear Awards - i thought the GTR was to take car of the year since it did so in the Top Gear Magazine. That little Caterham is a giant killer and i remember a team went out and set a time when Top Gear had yet to throw one out there and it went to the top of the list. I still thought GTR was best of the choices.

Honda Clarity - Anytime James does a review, you somehow get what a car is really about. I remember a friend of mine watched his review of the Rolls Phantom Drophead and is now in love with the brand. He thought they were too ostentatious before that.

Jay Leno was on Top Gear......... :yay:

I think Jay is the most well rounded car nut in the world and i know he's a fan of the show. This was a great idea in part of the Top Gear staff.

The Clarity does seem to make sense apart from the fact that the only way of getting it right now is leasing it for like $600 a month. But at the end of the day, Clarity > Prius.

Revmaynard
12-15-2008, 03:11 PM
I LOVE the BTC bit at the beginning. I was shocked that Tom Jones was on there, he did really well other than those two corners he was barely moving for. LOL Jay Leno is one of my favorite famous people for his love of cars. I really believe he needs to be featured on SIARPC. But yea, thanks for the DL man!

EJ25RUN
12-15-2008, 05:06 PM
I LOVE the BTC bit at the beginning. I was shocked that Tom Jones was on there, he did really well other than those two corners he was barely moving for. LOL Jay Leno is one of my favorite famous people for his love of cars. I really believe he needs to be featured on SIARPC. But yea, thanks for the DL man!

No problem. Remember, 2 weeks until this Vietnam special and so far it seems to be really something you dont want to miss. The idea stemed from Jeremy's vacation in Vietnam and he came back to the Top Gear studios after filming for season 12 had ended and said, "We have our one hour special."

Jay Leno in SIARPC, great idea but i worry not enough people know him outside the USA. I bet that will change after those Europeans see his collection.

Reminds me, i need to go check his site to see what is new on JayLenosgarage.com

Revmaynard
12-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Hell, it'd be nice for them to do a feature of his garage on one episode. He has anything and EVERYTHING. lol

fivex684
12-15-2008, 08:04 PM
This was a lot faster than the torrent for me.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5E2QP8LH