PDA

View Full Version : LS Fuel rail questoin.

jmmx258
12-13-2008, 05:42 PM
On my B20, I'm running an LS Manifold and fuel rail. I Want to add a fuel pressure guage.

I do not want to cut my line, T it, and chance it leaking.

On the end, there's the plate with 2 bolts in it. I pulled it off, and there are 2 fuel holes there. Is that completely necessary? Or does it loop back to the FPR?

What I want to know, is can i thread both holes, block one off, and put the guage in the other? If it does go back to the FPR, can I thread the holes still, run lines, T it off, and put the guage there?

Thanks.

Barefoot
12-13-2008, 07:40 PM
get the b&m kit that goes to on your fuel filter.

rhd_civic_ej
12-13-2008, 08:15 PM
ya put it on your FPR, or i can build you a stainless line, with a FPgauge adaptor on it, with an fittings.

STRteg
12-13-2008, 08:22 PM
If you T it right it wont leak

jmmx258
12-13-2008, 08:55 PM
I didn't figure it would leak if I T'd it however, I don't want to do that. I already have a guage, so I'm not going to go buy a B&M Guage.

So really, my question has yet to be answered lol.

The 2 holes, under the plate, on the end of the fuel rail, by the FPR, how can I use them to make it work, with out cutting my fuel line, buying a new guage set up, or having a new line made.

Thanks

Thanks lol

rhd_civic_ej
12-13-2008, 09:18 PM
no.

scttydb411
12-14-2008, 12:38 AM
you can get a new fitting that has a threaded hole to thread your gauge into and then thread the fitting onto the fuel filter.

Barefoot
12-14-2008, 04:34 PM
I didn't figure it would leak if I T'd it however, I don't want to do that. I already have a guage, so I'm not going to go buy a B&M Guage.

So really, my question has yet to be answered lol.

The 2 holes, under the plate, on the end of the fuel rail, by the FPR, how can I use them to make it work, with out cutting my fuel line, buying a new guage set up, or having a new line made.

Thanks

Thanks lolok then smart guy go look at the kit and then go to home depot and get the brass u need to make the rest of the kit. $10 bux in brass.

jmmx258
12-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Well, dumbass, before you go opening your mouth and spilling stupidity w/out asking question of your own, why not shut the hell up??

I have the fitting already to just T it into my line, I also have extra fittings for my compressor housing to wastegate line. Therefore I already have EVERYTHING I would need.

My bay however, is now tucked, and i'm trying to avoid a bunch of gawdy shit in my bay.

So, rather than run your mouth "smart guy" why not ask a few questions first?? As was the reason I posted this thread. To of course ask questions, and hopefully get answers. Not dumbass comments from you.

I thaink people for the ideas, and I apologize, to "NO MO HONDAS" but, you could've simplified this whole thread by asking a simple question.

Then of course, you didn't read the beginnig of my 2nd post in the thread. The one where I mentioned "I already have a gauge".

Good thing nobody accused you of being a "Smart Guy"

Also just to add, the B&M Gauge is 30 bucks, when I already have a gauge, so lets see, your post stating, "Ten bucks" or "buxs" as you put it, or 30 for a new gauge and everything else......

Barefoot
12-15-2008, 01:49 AM
u are a fucking tard. u havent even looked at the kit. because if u have you wouldnt still be bitching right now. so how about u do a lil research before u ask basic questions.

jmmx258
12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
http://www.racingworks.com/bm_fuel_pressure_gauge.htm

There ya go, you fucking tard. Now that i've proved that i've looked up the gauge, give it a rest.

Barefoot
12-15-2008, 11:15 AM
good now make the kit using your gauge.

jmmx258
12-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Already finished it today. Cost, I cant remember how much the guage cost me 3 years ago, pretty sure it was far less than 30 bucks. As for the brass fittings priced around a dollar a piece at a local hardware store, or free because I had them laying around.

Winner is???????????...Cheap, yet functional.

Clearly you knew this right?

Barefoot
12-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Already finished it today. Cost, I cant remember how much the guage cost me 3 years ago, pretty sure it was far less than 30 bucks. As for the brass fittings priced around a dollar a piece at a local hardware store, or free because I had them laying around.

Winner is???????????...Cheap, yet functional.

Clearly you knew this right?u make me laugh

teh_mugen18
12-16-2008, 10:20 PM
lawl nice....he argued himself to the answer....

Barefoot
12-16-2008, 11:23 PM
lawl nice....he argued himself to the answer....lol sometimes some people just need a lil kick to get going.

Tech5
12-16-2008, 11:29 PM
this is full of fun!

Barefoot
12-16-2008, 11:31 PM
always is

STRteg
12-18-2008, 01:25 AM
this is full of fun!

:yes: