PDA

View Full Version : Complete e36 Sedan Black Leather Conversion

speedminded
12-13-2008, 04:17 PM
The Good:
Complete black leather interior from a '96 328i. [My e30 power and drive train donor car]. Included is both driver and passenger airbags, black carpet, black dash, black center console, black plastic b-pillars, etc. etc.

All four black door panels are included. The doors however are NOT included but are also for sale.

The Bad:
The driver's seat is broken. It does not recline nor come back up. The car was rear ended extremely hard and the seat broke. [The black leather and black plastic lower can be removed and put on your e36 seat]

The rear seat back has 3 seams torn at the top as seen in the photos. It's just the thread ripped, not the leather and should be a relatively easy fix with anyone with sewing experience.

The drivers door has a "bubble" formed in the arm rest area as seen in the photos. Don't know if it's common and not sure how to fix it other than injecting an adhesive and applying pressure. Maybe a search for a DIY fix will help.

The center console armrest is gone, it was "borrowed" and never returned to me. I will include the contact info to the local BMW shop that still has it.

The Ugly:
Asking $750.00 plus freight but would prefer a local pickup. I'm located 45 minutes north east of Atlanta and may be willing to deliver within reason.

May be willing to trade for e30 M3 body parts, e34 525i oil pan & M50 OBD1 conversion parts, e30 5-lug conversion parts, etc. If it can be installed on a m52 turbo swapped e30 then I may be interested in a trade. No wheels please, lol!

First 5 pics...

speedminded
12-13-2008, 04:23 PM
5 more :camera:

speedminded
12-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Last 2! Note the "bubble" in the arm rest...

speedminded
12-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Bump for the invisible car on a tarp! :tongue:

DinanM3atl
12-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Center Console surround? Is it woodgrain? I don't see it pictures. Cub holder/ashtray? AC/Vent on the passenger side... There is a little clip in piece... is it black? Do you have it?

speedminded
12-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Center Console surround? Is it woodgrain? I don't see it pictures. Cub holder/ashtray? AC/Vent on the passenger side... There is a little clip in piece... is it black? Do you have it?There is nothing woodgrain, it's all Black. Cupholder and ashtray are in the pics, a/c vents in a box in the pics, everything is black but i won't part out...otherwise I wouldn't have a complete conversion and the title would be wrong lol.

DinanM3atl
12-17-2008, 05:05 PM
WTF Mate

You will have to part. I doubt you find someone local wanting to get everything at once. This post smells!

Try bimmerforums GA and start the part out Jason! I thought we were friends!

speedminded
12-17-2008, 05:10 PM
WTF Mate

You will have to part. I doubt you find someone local wanting to get everything at once. This post smells!

Try bimmerforums GA and start the part out Jason! I thought we were friends!I'll go buy an e36 and put the interior in it before I separate it :tongue: ...but if it sells I'll have an e28, hell tempted to buy one anyways.

peelsIS
12-17-2008, 09:01 PM
If/when you want to part. let me know.