PDA

View Full Version : this shit is really starting to piss me off

kilpatty43
09-12-2005, 11:42 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/12/katrina.race.poll/index.html

im so sick of every fucking thing regarding this being racial...its not...this is a time for everyone to join together to help each other...not get into a racial debate

Bishop
09-13-2005, 12:28 AM
put this shit in the political section or something

SLOWR/T
09-13-2005, 01:30 AM
im sick of hearing all of it PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

RandomGuy
09-13-2005, 01:47 AM
yall are smoking, word on the street is that George Bush Hates Midgets

tony
09-13-2005, 07:06 AM
im sick of hearing all of it PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

+1

Kristi
09-13-2005, 08:26 AM
yea i agree - the race shit is getting old. i heard something on the radio this morning where people are saying the hurricane was racist - it only affected the blacks not the whites. WTF?

BTEC
09-13-2005, 08:30 AM
yall are smoking, word on the street is that George Bush Hates Midgets
midgets??!! WTF did we do??!! i mean are we really big enough to cause ne trouble? if we rolling like 30 deep we can do alot of ankle damage but we aint big enough to start a war yet!!

Bishop
09-13-2005, 08:31 AM
LOL

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2005, 08:36 AM
yea i agree - the race shit is getting old. i heard something on the radio this morning where people are saying the hurricane was racist - it only affected the blacks not the whites. WTF?

yeah that indeed was a ignorant statement....then again i've heard alot of ignorant statements in refrence to this hurricane so im not suprised anymore.

Ruiner
09-13-2005, 08:42 AM
yeah that indeed was a ignorant statement....then again i've heard alot of ignorant statements in refrence to this hurricane so im not suprised anymore.

Ignorant statements made by ignorant people who spend their $2000 debit relief card on $800 purses. Then again, THAT is why they are poor to begin with. They don't know shit about finances, are highly uneducated, and lack the self-control to do the right thing. OF COURSE they are going to make uneducated statements about the hurricane! Of course they are going to think that everything is a conspiracy. A lack of knowledge allows for you to be more easily pursueded into believing false truths and cries of racism when they don't even exist.

An empty head is one just waiting to be filled with knowledge. It doesn't matter if the "knowledge" is factual or not. What matters is what knowledge gets there the quickest.

Kristi
09-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Ignorant statements made by ignorant people who spend their $2000 debit relief card on $800 purses. Then again, THAT is why they are poor to begin with. They don't know shit about finances, are highly uneducated, and lack the self-control to do the right thing. OF COURSE they are going to make uneducated statements about the hurricane! Of course they are going to think that everything is a conspiracy. A lack of knowledge allows for you to be more easily pursueded into believing false truths and cries of racism when they don't even exist.

An empty head is one just waiting to be filled with knowledge. It doesn't matter if the "knowledge" is factual or not.

spending that money on an $800 purse? that person needs to be kicked in the head. that money is to help you get back on your feet in some way - and you don't need that expensive of a purse - give a $10 one - it will last just as long!

tony
09-13-2005, 08:53 AM
Its racial as long as people make it out to be. Not all black people think and act that way but it seems to get the most attention.

rolling_trip
09-13-2005, 08:57 AM
Its racial as long as people make it out to be. Not all black people think and act that way but it seems to get the most attention.

well said, usually people pushing the race card or anything like that have a hidden agenda and could careless about the people affected

Ruiner
09-13-2005, 08:58 AM
spending that money on an $800 purse? that person needs to be kicked in the head. that money is to help you get back on your feet in some way - and you don't need that expensive of a purse - give a $10 one - it will last just as long!

Happened at Lenox Mall this past weekend:

Full story:

New York Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.com
Lavish tastes of card-carrying lowlifes

Friday, September 9th, 2005

Profiteering ghouls have been using debit cards distributed in the wake of Hurricane Katrina - intended to buy essentials for evacuated families - in luxury-goods stores as far away as Atlanta.

"We've seen three of the cards," said a senior employee of the Louis Vuitton store at the Lenox Square Mall in affluent Buckhead, who asked not to be named. "Two I'm certain have purchased; one actually asked if she could use it in the store. This has been since Saturday."

The distinctive white cards were distributed by the Red Cross and the Federal Emergency Management Agency and carry a value of up to $2,000.

"It doesn't say anything on the card other than alcohol, tobacco and firearms cannot be purchased with it," the store employee told me. "There's nothing legally that prevents us from taking it, unfortunately. Other than morally, it's wrong."

The source told me that the two women who had made purchases with the card each bought a signature monogrammed Louis Vuitton handbag in the $800 range.

"They didn't look destitute by any stretch. You would never have said, 'They must be one of the evacuees.' … The one that I dealt with yesterday was 20. She'll be 21 next month." The source described the reaction of other store-keepers in the mall - which includes luxury brands Ferragamo, Burberry, Judith Leiber and Neiman Marcus - as "outrage."

"It doesn't say anywhere on there, but it would have to be a good amount to be shopping in here," the source said with a dark chuckle.

tony
09-13-2005, 09:13 AM
That is the product of not having sh*t.. broke is a mentality more than anything else. You can give everyone in New Orleans the same amount of money, property, whatever but it is guaranteed that it will go back to the way it was before within 10 years.

They just spent 40% of what was given to them for disaster relief on a f*cking purse, rather than making excuses for this shit I wish black leaders would address problems like this because it is all too common.

[/rant]

Kristi
09-13-2005, 11:54 AM
interesting story ruiner. if i were there - i would smack that girl upside her damn head. she doesn't need that money - it needs to be given to someone who DOES need it.