PDA

View Full Version : Misc Steroids

nipponLIFE
12-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey yall,

A buddy of mine jsut finnished half a cycle of steroids awhile back and i just saw hiim for the first time in months and he got pretty jacked! like nothing like ARNOLD style but def looks solid what are the real side effects of even low dosages of that kinda shit..i keep tellin him his nuts are gonna shrivel but honestly i have no idea im just givin him a hard time...lol i believe he said he took anadrol or anidroll pills. i never really thought anyone except bodybuilders and pro athletes did that shit...guess i was naive.

pc.
-k

bowdown201
12-12-2008, 09:41 PM
no side effects man. acne may get a lil worse tho if u have some already. And as far as temper wise if you already have a short fuse then you might get a lil worse. And you dick def does not shrink. If your on alot at 1 time you sperm count decreases

tatodotcom
12-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Hey yall,

A buddy of mine jsut finnished half a cycle of steroids awhile back and i just saw hiim for the first time in months and he got pretty jacked! like nothing like ARNOLD style but def looks solid what are the real side effects of even low dosages of that kinda shit..i keep tellin him his nuts are gonna shrivel but honestly i have no idea im just givin him a hard time...lol i believe he said he took anadrol or anidroll pills. i never really thought anyone except bodybuilders and pro athletes did that shit...guess i was naive.

pc.
-k

if he is taking anadrol, you seriously need to advise him to quit.. there is currently research being done on these steriods....there has been sever liver problems(liver failure) that may lead to cysts and tumers. this drug helps increase the number of red blood cells(erythromycin) thus increasing the amount of oxygen being transported to your muslces. These recent studies show serious heart strain and in many cases heart FAILURE. keep in mind when taking steriods that your heart is a muscle, steriods that are not naturally produced by your body will cause the heart a lot of strain and serious injury can occur. tell your friend to do it naturally, even if he thinks he's only going to take it for one cylce. And if he must take steriods, seriously consider switching to a less potent steriod. the research is seriously not good on this drug. When this drug is used properly for people with a low RBC count, the risks are minimal. They really don't want you working out and putting strain on your body while on this drug....

bowdown201
12-12-2008, 10:28 PM
^^^true man anadrol is some serious shit. steroids can do some serious damage if not done properly (not that it doesnt do anything either way of course). just do a cycle of test to get good gains then do it naturally from there

nipponLIFE
12-12-2008, 10:33 PM
^^^true man anadrol is some serious shit. steroids can do some serious damage if not done properly (not that it doesnt do anything either way of course). just do a cycle of test to get good gains then do it naturally from there

cycle of test?

my friend actually already did the anadrol. Im just curious wat kind of risk he is at currently and what the risk of up to one cycle is.

bowdown201
12-12-2008, 10:41 PM
your good with one cycle man ive know people that have take QUITE a few over a period of time and even stacked them at once. but yea theres testosterone cypionate, enenthate and 1 more i believe. theres alot out there man

Kevykev
12-13-2008, 06:57 AM
Low self esteem...I doubt that at this point he'll just come off.

He's probably loving the results.

FasTech
12-13-2008, 07:42 AM
Everyone talks about steroids, call me lame or whatever, but I've never known where to even get them.

tony
12-13-2008, 08:55 AM
I had to take steroid shots for medical reasons once.. probably something different from what your buddy took but I didn't see any real side effects. I can see how someone would get addicted, you feel basically invincible on them. I don't like anything that alters my natural state of mind so I was happy to stop but don't let your buddy go through numerous cycles.

SCtuneguy
12-13-2008, 09:25 AM
When I took them for medical reasons, I was up for 2 days straight. Couldn't sleep at all.

FasTech
12-13-2008, 10:03 AM
I heard you could buy them from certain GNC's. Is that true?

m3dic8d
12-13-2008, 11:34 AM
If you don't already work out consistently before you cycle you're not going to keep your gains... and even if you did, it's still hard to hold on to most of it. If you're just starting to work out, they won't help you all that much because your body is fresh to training and you can gain a lot with just training / diet... it's when you've been working out a couple years and plateau'd that they help. Anything else is just lazy

EJ25RUN
12-13-2008, 11:45 AM
I do feel better that i got my body from natural exercise and training.

Now I'm no model body but i used to be very skinny. I have a much better figure than now than i used to.

I think eating right really helped more than anything else.

OneSlow5pt0
12-13-2008, 11:57 AM
i take a steroid,lol........called adavair

IggyBcool
12-13-2008, 05:43 PM
This thread is full of el oh el.. Theres only been one post that knows a decent amount about PH's.

anothaRRR
12-14-2008, 08:16 AM
Anything in a pill form is gonna be bad on your liver, simply because your liver has to break it down...Good thing is that your can fix itself...Injectables are they way to go if you do do it...Like m3dic8d said to benefit from it and see gains, is when you have been working out for a long time and you can no longer get bigger...For every side effect there is, there is a counter drug for it...

_Christian_
12-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Hey yall,

pc.
-k
Most people are surprised when they find out that the majority of people who take steroids are middle aged men just wanting to improve their physique.

no side effects man. acne may get a lil worse tho if u have some already. And as far as temper wise if you already have a short fuse then you might get a lil worse. And you dick def does not shrink. If your on alot at 1 time you sperm count decreases If you're on any Testosterone, you're natural ability to produce test is inhibited. I'd also never suggest doing an oral only cycle. Testosterone should be the base of any cycle.

your good with one cycle man ive know people that have take QUITE a few over a period of time and even stacked them at once. but yea theres testosterone cypionate, enenthate and 1 more i believe. theres alot out there man

...Decanoate, propionate, suspension, plenty of different esthers. Essentially they all do the same thing, but just have different half-lives. I agree with starting out with test only. If you are afraid of needles you don't need to being doing steroids, plain and simple. Plenty of idiots just run orals (often for too long) and don't even know what "post cycle therapy" is. Anadrol is a very powerful oral steroid. I would suggest waiting until you have a lot of experience before trying it. Like all 17aa steroids, it is designed to avoid metabolic degradation in the first pass of the liver. One study, that I'm aware of, on this drug (for it's real intended purpose) showed a lot of side effects. In anadrol's defense, this study partook over 30 weeks. I still wouldn't recommend staying on it for more than 6 weeks, with doses of 50-100mg daily. I have to disagree with doing a cycle and then going natural from there. You should build muscle naturally until you reach you plateau. Also, once you do a cycle you will most likely become addicted and won't be very motivated to work out naturally afterwards. IMO there is almost no one who could do only one cycle. The results make it very mentally addictive. Also, don't even think of touching that shit if your diet and training aren't in order. Wow, that is way longer than I intended it to be... lol

bowdown201
12-14-2008, 10:00 AM
...Decanoate, propionate, suspension, plenty of different esthers. Essentially they all do the same thing, but just have different half-lives. I agree with starting out with test only. If you are afraid of needles you don't need to being doing steroids, plain and simple. Plenty of idiots just run orals (often for too long) and don't even know what "post cycle therapy" is. Anadrol is a very powerful oral steroid. I would suggest waiting until you have a lot of experience before trying it. Like all 17aa steroids, it is designed to avoid metabolic degradation in the first pass of the liver. One study, that I'm aware of, on this drug (for it's real intended purpose) showed a lot of side effects. In anadrol's defense, this study partook over 30 weeks. I still wouldn't recommend staying on it for more than 6 weeks, with doses of 50-100mg daily. I have to disagree with doing a cycle and then going natural from there. You should build muscle naturally until you reach you plateau. Also, once you do a cycle you will most likely become addicted and won't be very motivated to work out naturally afterwards. IMO there is almost no one who could do only one cycle. The results make it very mentally addictive. Also, don't even think of touching that shit if your diet and training aren't in order. Wow, that is way longer than I intended it to be... lol
true its really hard for people to take just one. Because after you have taken just one and say you lost some of that size your that your gonne be happy with your gonna wanna do it again to get back up there. but very true man reps

Tuan
12-14-2008, 10:17 AM
watch bigger,stronger,faster. You'll learn all you need about roids.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2008, 06:56 PM
lol most of the sutff out there is false about roids. go here steroidology.com and learn.

dvlerin41
12-14-2008, 07:28 PM
All I can say is READDDDD before you even consider. U will learn alot that u had no idea about

Arm&hammer
12-14-2008, 08:15 PM
...Injectables are they way to go if you do do it..

lol dodo

§treet_§peed
12-14-2008, 09:04 PM
also your friend waisted his time and money if he only done a half cycle and im sure he didn't really see that great of results. if you do them properly a full cycle with a proper pct will last 12-16 weeks.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2008, 09:07 PM
also fyi i really discourage the use of orals such as anadrol ans such. just do test cip. 150mg per 1.5 cc shot. with that do a good second injectable steroid like wenny or.... shit i can't think of the other but if you go to that site i posted you can find out anything you wanna know about every steroid.

Volcom
12-14-2008, 09:50 PM
no side effects man. acne may get a lil worse tho if u have some already. And as far as temper wise if you already have a short fuse then you might get a lil worse. And you dick def does not shrink. If your on alot at 1 time you sperm count decreases

dude i hate having alot of sperm..your smart i might want to do that.

nipponLIFE
12-15-2008, 07:20 AM
For real guys thanks for the links and honest info! im reading about it... there is a lot to read but i am totally going through all of this info, i cant see how ppl put stuff into their body without knowing what it is and learning all they can about it. My friends results have gotten me curious im not gonna lie, but i have a lot more working out and reading to do. He did work out pretty regularly before he took the the anadrol and has worked consistently afterwords.

thanks again!

nipponLIFE
12-15-2008, 07:20 AM
dude i hate having alot of sperm..your smart i might want to do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmfao:

:thinking:

RL...
12-15-2008, 11:03 AM
don't do it.

m3dic8d
12-15-2008, 11:34 AM
For real guys thanks for the links and honest info! im reading about it... there is a lot to read but i am totally going through all of this info, i cant see how ppl put stuff into their body without knowing what it is and learning all they can about it. My friends results have gotten me curious im not gonna lie, but i have a lot more working out and reading to do. He did work out pretty regularly before he took the the anadrol and has worked consistently afterwords.

thanks again!

I will say this... if your big 3 lifts don't add up to at least over a thousand, wait to cycle. If you don't know what the big 3 lifts are, wait to cycle. :)

xlivingfor1x
12-15-2008, 12:35 PM
best advise i can give you, is to not believe everything you hear. 90% of the time people are talking out of there ass. watch "bigger, stronger, faster" its a documentary about steroids. its not biased towards it or against it. may help you out

anothaRRR
12-15-2008, 01:17 PM
The bad thing about anadrol is that it's a nasty bulk. Yes u get bigger and a lot stronger but u also put on fat and get that nasty bloated look. There are better things out there. Do ur research on them, strengths, side effects, and a important thing how long they last. Some act faster than others, some test. blends are good cause they have different types of testorones in them. U can look on the web and find many different stacks whether u wanna bulk, get cut, etc. A major thing when taking them is getting ur eating right, meaning taking in the right amount of protein and carbs. U can't be on a diet and expect big gains. It's all on what u wanna do and how serious u are willing to take it.

§treet_§peed
12-15-2008, 04:11 PM
also most of the roids that make you "swell" up are usually because of a lot of water retention. if you are gonna do them read read read like a bitch so you do it right and not half ass or you can fuck yourself up big time. also invest in a good estrogen blocker. thing is most guys go into blind and yeah build of a bad ass, mind set of a 13 year old girl on her first period....

_Christian_
12-17-2008, 06:39 AM
All I can say is READDDDD before you even consider. U will learn alot that u had no idea about
Couldn't agree more. There are plenty of websites/forums with all the info you could ever want. You should be busy reading for the next 6 months or so, lol. Just make sure you do as much research as possible, and don't trust everything you read. Asking a question about steroids on a roid board is like asking a car question on IA. You need to know enough to sift though the bullshit.

also fyi i really discourage the use of orals such as anadrol ans such. just do test cip. 150mg per 1.5 cc shot. with that do a good second injectable steroid like wenny or.... shit i can't think of the other but if you go to that site i posted you can find out anything you wanna know about every steroid.
LOL

§treet_§peed
12-17-2008, 02:02 PM
^ that site i posted has a lot of info on everything from dieting, work out routines, and a lot of different cycles.

Donati03gt
12-17-2008, 02:25 PM
my big 3 are over 1000 what now