PDA

View Full Version : The Amero...

§treet_§peed
12-12-2008, 07:39 PM
what do you think and know about it? I was talking to Mike (vteckidd) the other day and like he said i feel that the same way towards it. He said wehn he read about it in the past he didn't think it was possible, but they way everything is going down the shitter it makes it seem like a possiblity every day. If you want more i went to the US gov't. website and they had articles on there if you search. just saying.

§treet_§peed
12-12-2008, 07:42 PM
if you read up on it and about it, then you'll see its not as far fetched nor as far off as being possible to happen, and happen very soon. on a side note, im not big into reading the bible. But when i was 14 i remember hearing and reading a passage some where in it that talks about a currency taking over the us and eventually the world then Jesus would come back. It described a currency like the Euro, which is what the Amero is designed after, being what fucks us over. Anyways im not a big fan or whatever of the Bible but just saying. either they were smoking some good shit or something was telling them something. i dunno, only way to know is to wait and see.

Deke
12-12-2008, 08:06 PM
You read something in the bible about the United States?

§treet_§peed
12-12-2008, 08:10 PM
no. i read this article about the amero the other day. It reminded me of hearing about it and reading about it that mentioned something similar to this.

jfman
12-12-2008, 08:17 PM
tin foil hats are on sale this week i think

Deke
12-12-2008, 08:24 PM
no. i read this article about the amero the other day. It reminded me of hearing about it and reading about it that mentioned something similar to this.

Oh, haha. Just checking.

§treet_§peed
12-12-2008, 08:59 PM
tin foil hats are on sale this week i thinkyeah man wally world has a buy 5 get one free going on right now