PDA

View Full Version : Misc FALCONS WIN!!!!!!!

bijan gxe
09-12-2005, 11:32 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO!

Hulud
09-12-2005, 11:34 PM
yup yup

kilpatty43
09-12-2005, 11:38 PM
awesome game...and man that pass right before the 2nd touchdown was so beautiful

Boosted S60R
09-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Good game.

Hulud
09-12-2005, 11:43 PM
awesome game...and man that pass right before the 2nd touchdown was so beautiful
:goodjob:

HIgH_ScHoOL
09-12-2005, 11:46 PM
YESSS AMAYZING GAME!!!

Leisa
09-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Hell yeah, awesome game.. 14-10... final score

Thanks to everyone who came out to Jocks n Jills tonight, it was a blast!!!!

Brett
09-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Should have been 21-10, But that penalty when we scored in the 4th fucked it all up.

Defense- AMAZING!! Hall held TO to 112 yards and no big plays.... Defense held them down, and since they were on the filed the whole 2nd half that says alot

Offense, Needs alot of work... But we took the biggest game and won, thats what matters

silver
09-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Hell yeah, awesome game.. 14-10... final score

Thanks to everyone who came out to Jocks n Jills tonight, it was a blast!!!!

It was nice to see you again Leisa (and everyone else) But I am upset... I didn't get to touch the Bewbies!!!! :(

Leisa
09-12-2005, 11:57 PM
It was nice to see you again Leisa (and everyone else) But I am upset... I didn't get to touch the Bewbies!!!! :(

Next time..I promise ;)

mp5o
09-13-2005, 02:41 AM
I love it... I had 20 riding on this game :rolleyes:

Kristi
09-13-2005, 08:41 AM
i didn't really pay attention to the game much - i was sitting there like JM - just cheering when something good happened, lol.

it was good seeing everyone!

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2005, 08:44 AM
hmm...if my boy J trotter was in the game, dunn wouldn't have ran it up the middle like that.....and if fuckin david akers would have maid those field goals, the final score would be totatly different :(....but im not one to cry over spilled milk. :goodjob: falcons

tony
09-13-2005, 08:48 AM
I think Trotter would have made a difference.. I know a win is a win but I cant say I would have full confidence in the Falcons if they had to face the Eagles in the playoffs at Philly.

With that said Mcnabb took a nasty hit to the chest in the first quarter.. I didnt think he would recover from that one.

Boosted S60R
09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Hell yeah!!!!!!!

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2005, 10:01 AM
yeah...McNabb suffered from a hit stick Lol....tough loss tho, but i think the eagles can still rebound, T.O looked good, even tho he didn't do anythign big, he playyed a good game....and to me dante hall didnt cover him that well....i've seen ppl defend T.O better....but i bet dante hall remembers when Moss burnt him a few times last year when he was a rookie Lol.....good game none teh less, best 2 teams in the nfc

CiVeK9
09-13-2005, 10:17 AM
DAMN GOOD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2005, 10:22 AM
DAMN GOOD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surpised you didnt say
wtb: Civic Si Owners Manual.

Jaimecbr900
09-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Falcons still have some work to do offensively. If they get to hit on all cyls.....forgetta 'bout it!!! Vick showed some signs of Vick, but he really didn't throw the ball all that well. Dunn looked good, for the time he played.

Defense rocked period. Mcnabb is lucky he didn't get hit harder a couple of times.

They should've won by a bigger score, but a win is a win is a win. Go Falcons! :goodjob:

TranceDJ06
09-13-2005, 02:04 PM
I think It was more of a defense game..and Both teams need to step up their offense..
But it was a great game! haha yeah payback is a bitch! Falcons will be alright this season again.

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Go job Falcons. Later, QD.

TranceDJ06
09-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Go job Falcons. Later, QD.

Yahh Mean-- Good Job Falcons .. :2cents: (lol)

mp5o
09-13-2005, 02:56 PM
yeah...McNabb suffered from a hit stick Lol....tough loss tho, but i think the eagles can still rebound, T.O looked good, even tho he didn't do anythign big, he playyed a good game....and to me dante hall didnt cover him that well....i've seen ppl defend T.O better....but i bet dante hall remembers when Moss burnt him a few times last year when he was a rookie Lol.....good game none teh less, best 2 teams in the nfc

Since when did we get Mr. X-factor Dante Hall on our team and throw him on Defence?? :D

DeAngelo Hall did a great job covering one of the BEST recievers in the league... Held that man to NO touchdowns.... Don't forget, he wasnt the only one covering T.O.... And when he wasnt, the eagles took advantage of that. For instance, when they had Demorrio Williams on him he had a catch for XX yards.

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Since when did we get Mr. X-factor Dante Hall on our team and throw him on Defence?? :D

DeAngelo Hall did a great job covering one of the BEST recievers in the league... Held that man to NO touchdowns.... Don't forget, he wasnt the only one covering T.O.... And when he wasnt, the eagles took advantage of that. For instance, when they had Demorrio Williams on him he had a catch for XX yards.

dante, denagelo, they all rich ass niggas to me Lol
dante hall plays for teh chiefs, i dont kno how i put his name there....but i give him credit, he did an ok job of slowin down TO.....

tony
09-13-2005, 03:08 PM
lol you notice he didnt talk sh*t till after they had the win in the bag though.. T.O would have torn him apart if they really got into it. I can only imagine what he would have done in the end zone on monday night football... I almost wanted to see them score just for that.

B16a2 Civic
09-13-2005, 03:14 PM
lol you notice he didnt talk sh*t till after they had the win in the bag though.. T.O would have torn him apart if they really got into it. I can only imagine what he would have done in the end zone on monday night football... I almost wanted to see them score just for that.

Lol...it would have been funny if he did the dirty bird :lmao:

dwnsthGABOY
09-13-2005, 03:47 PM
that was indeed one hell of a game!!!
but I kinda got a little scared when Vick fumbled!!!!

HyPer50
09-13-2005, 04:22 PM
hmm...if my boy J trotter was in the game, dunn wouldn't have ran it up the middle like that.....and if fuckin david akers would have maid those field goals, the final score would be totatly different :(....but im not one to cry over spilled milk. :goodjob: falcons

And if McClure didn't get called on a BS holding call on Ducketts 2nd TD run, we would have had another 7 points. And if Crumpler didn't drop that TD pass would have been another 7 points... You can't play the "what if" game... The Falcons won, thats all that matters to me = P

Defense played awesome, Offense was pretty good also, pass blocking could have been better but it was nice to see Vick to Jenkins for 50+.