PDA

View Full Version : CALL OUT: PSINXS & Ronsam2006

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Alright, since EVERYONE who seems "fast" lost their balls and 90% of these call outs no1 fricken races ill do my own in hopes we can actually keep the KF really the kills forum instead of the "WAHHH *sob *cry" forum. Jesus i have to practically PAY people to race these days.

Ronsam: you beat me fair and square by a good car bro, I dont think methanol helped short of the top end i gained (75 mph+) but we can do another this time with jamil filming.

Same deal? each with a passenger 40 kick @ same place(since thats the only place ill go)? If you need my number again let me know.

PSINXS:
I get a lil rowdy on IA at night because im a flaming alcoholic and can afford it. Lets do this, if what you said is true it will be a good race. We are less than 10 whp off from each other, and i still dont know what your driving. Considering my car is 3200lbs (with driver) im going to guess i have a weight advantage unless you have a hatch and will destroy me. (which will be good).

This weekend is best for me.
Im available tonight as long as you let me know before happy hour.

No drama in here guys, yes or no. I dont even need an excuse if you say "no". We all have RL outside IA.

-Russ

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-12-2008, 09:27 AM
LOL. Ronsam is going to rape that slowbalt.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Oh, and since you do have charges... why don't you chill the fuck out and find a new hobby. Something you are good at maybe, like.... I don't know... take up baking?

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 09:28 AM
LOL. Ronsam is going to rape that slowbalt.

DUDE STFU.

All you do is talk shit on KF and hunt. Go fuck a bear since you forgot how to race. Even if i called you out you wouldnt show. Your talking shit is funny (i admit) but if you dont even race anymore, go back to your hole @ Blackwing Lair.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-12-2008, 09:29 AM
DUDE STFU.

All you do is talk shit on KF and hunt. Go fuck a bear since you forgot how to race.
:lmfao:

I am not the one that lost to collins GTO which is PROVEN to be slower than your average stock GTO.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 09:32 AM
:lmfao:

I am not the one that lost to collins GTO which is PROVEN to be slower than your average stock GTO.

Least Collins will race his GTO. WTF have you done besides soak up grandma's SS check? Your wasting space on this server with your useless posts.

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/svdsinner/warm_cup_STFU.jpg

Motivation
12-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Well, there goes the no drama part...

Anyways Rutter, when SDR opens back up I'd like to run you. Should be a close run meaning I am untuned. Maybe get a few more people down there too and have some friendly runs. No drama, just fun.

Civicn33b
12-12-2008, 10:33 AM
^ im down :)

EDIT: I should hopefully be cammin' or saucin' it by then :ninja:

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, there goes the no drama part...

Anyways Rutter, when SDR opens back up I'd like to run you. Should be a close run meaning I am untuned. Maybe get a few more people down there too and have some friendly runs. No drama, just fun.

SDR is only 1/8 isnt it?

Ill do 1/4 since i suck balls at launching this stubborn wrong wheel drive. I'll bring some no drama friends that i race with regularly that are cool.

Motivation
12-12-2008, 10:34 AM
^ im down :)

Sounds good. :cheers:

Civicn33b
12-12-2008, 10:34 AM
PS: thacker do you have Jordan's number? I want to get a few CTS-V's and Goats together for a photoshoot.

Motivation
12-12-2008, 10:35 AM
SDR is only 1/8 isnt it?

Ill do 1/4 since i suck balls at launching this stubborn wrong wheel drive. I'll bring some no drama friends that i race with regularly that are cool.

No, it's 1/4... It's also a heck of a lot better than Commerce. Usually get a decent amount of runs in and tech inspection isn't has strict. Sounds good man. I'll bring a few people from the southside. :goodjob:

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 10:36 AM
No, it's 1/4... It's also a heck of a lot better than Commerce. Usually get a decent amount of runs in and tech inspection isn't has strict. Sounds good man. I'll bring a few people from the southside. :goodjob:

Oh hell yes im down. When does it re-open? Hope i have my new head installed by then.

Motivation
12-12-2008, 10:39 AM
January 26th is there first T&T. It's on a Saturday which means ppl won't have to rush down there after work and it'll be easier to get more ppl down there. I should have my clutch in my car in two weeks so I'll be ready. Hopefully you'll have your head on by then, if not when can do it one of the following weeks.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 10:41 AM
January 26th is there first T&T. It's on a Saturday which means ppl won't have to rush down there after work and it'll be easier to get more ppl down there. I should have my clutch in my car in two weeks so I'll be ready. Hopefully you'll have your head on by then, if not when can do it one of the following weeks.

Nah i can run january. Bought a spare head + valvetrain so my DD doesnt have any down time.

Civicn33b
12-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Oh hell yes im down. When does it re-open? Hope i have my new head installed by then.

hah you said "HEAD"!

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 10:42 AM
hah you said "HEAD"!

yea yea, mr ls2

i still have an LSJunior

Motivation
12-12-2008, 10:45 AM
hah you said "HEAD"!

lol.

:cry: ... at least us 4 bangers get good gas mileage... wait, don't get that either... Damn it.

Civicn33b
12-12-2008, 10:49 AM
LSJunior haha I like that.

^ ha yes I miss the days of the FI 4 banger... ofcourse I have been getting a solid 16MPG on a tank lol. Thats good right?

and Motiv I know you dont get shit for gas mileage lol what size injectors you got in that DSM?

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 10:50 AM
^ ha yes I miss the days of the FI 4 banger... ofcourse I have been getting a solid 16MPG on a tank lol. Thats good right?

and Motiv I know you dont get shit for gas mileage lol what size injectors you got in that DSM?

hell i have 60#s and still get 34-37 mpg

Civicn33b
12-12-2008, 10:51 AM
^ i hope you die a slow death lol. JK I cant complain too much though lol atleast its only like $27/fillup as opposed to the $70/fillup it was 2 months ago.

Motivation
12-12-2008, 10:51 AM
LSJunior haha I like that.

I have PTE 680... If I am in boost a few times I get around 15 mpg. :no:

Ronsam2006
12-12-2008, 11:04 AM
I have PTE 680... If I am in boost a few times I get around 15 mpg. :no:
Damn 15mpg? WTF...I get around 22 mpg.

But Rutter, I am down. That Methanol really helped you in the those timeslips. I'm free tomorrow night even though I got that head problem :(.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 11:07 AM

But Rutter, I am down. That Methanol really helped you in the those timeslips. I'm free tomorrow night even though I got that head problem :(.

Sat night is bad juju if it is during the park n ride / bp meet. Hit me up in the evening (6ish). It doesnt feel like it helped low end where you pulled me, then again you have a nice amount of torque. We'll see bro.

edit: just noticed you have a head problem.

Dont risk it with the 4g63 man. My brother did it and screwed his up bad enough to have to get a complete rebuild. Whenever your 100% let me know.

Motivation
12-12-2008, 11:07 AM

I get around 22mpg IF I shift at 2.5k-3k and never go any higher...

Ronsam2006
12-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Sat night is bad juju if it is during the park n ride / bp meet. Hit me up in the evening (6ish). It doesnt feel like it helped low end where you pulled me, then again you have a nice amount of torque. We'll see bro.

edit: just noticed you have a head problem.

Dont risk it with the 4g63 man. My brother did it and screwed his up bad enough to have to get a complete rebuild. Whenever your 100% let me know.
We can do around 6 ish tomorrow....Don't worry about the head problem, it has been lifting well over a year now. It's just getting progressively worse....my car still probably runs the same as that day.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 11:32 AM
We can do around 6 ish tomorrow....Don't worry about the head problem, it has been lifting well over a year now. It's just getting progressively worse....my car still probably runs the same as that day.

Well you know your car bro.

Ill hit up my boy for the recording. He has 2 gig cards :goodjob:

black_e92
12-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Well you know your car bro.

Ill hit up my boy for the recording. He has 2 gig cards :goodjob:

not to mention i can put that shit in HIGH QUALITY!!!:boobies:

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 11:52 AM
not to mention i can put that shit in HIGH QUALITY!!!:boobies:
YES SIR!

You good for it tommorow evening?

black_e92
12-12-2008, 11:57 AM
YES SIR!

You good for it tommorow evening?

i got work bro:( ... you want me to find out what days I have off ?????????

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 11:58 AM
i got work bro:( ... you want me to find out what days I have off ?????????

yea man, hi-def races are FTMFW

black_e92
12-12-2008, 12:00 PM
yea man, hi-def races are FTMFW

aight bet:goodjob: ... did you get that PM i sent you yesterday after we came home from the meet?

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 12:02 PM
aight bet:goodjob: ... did you get that PM i sent you yesterday after we came home from the meet?

sure did bro, woulda responded last night but got caught up in one of those thacker threads of keyboard racing.

AnthonyF
12-12-2008, 12:04 PM
How can you call Brandon out? He is never on this site. (PSINXS for u tards)

-Ant.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 12:09 PM
How can you call Brandon out? He is never on this site. (PSINXS for u tards)

-Ant.

like last night?

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208667&page=3&pp=20

3/4 down the thread

AnthonyF
12-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Still. It is pointless to call some1 out on an internet site when they hardly ever get on.

-Ant.

PSINXS
12-12-2008, 01:24 PM
I'm ready tonite.

we already set our terms. 40-120 60-whatever

Motivation
12-12-2008, 01:29 PM
gl to both.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Still. It is pointless to call some1 out on an internet site when they hardly ever get on.

-Ant.

so now i monitor everyone's time on IA ?

got a meeting brb

iEvo
12-12-2008, 01:38 PM
ronsam when r we going to have our run again????

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm ready tonite.

we already set our terms. 40-120 60-whatever
Your friend's chase car good tonite?

PSINXS
12-12-2008, 02:56 PM
should be.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 02:58 PM
should be.

send me a text at my cell. we can discuss details there.

Ronsam2006
12-12-2008, 03:14 PM
ronsam when r we going to have our run again????
When I get my shit ready for you...until then you have Thacker to run :)

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 03:22 PM
PSINXS:
I get a lil rowdy on IA at night because im a flaming alcoholic and can afford it. Lets do this, if what you said is true it will be a good race. We are less than 10 whp off from each other, and i still dont know what your driving. Considering my car is 3200lbs (with driver) im going to guess i have a weight advantage unless you have a hatch and will destroy me. (which will be good).

If you can afford it, then why dont you sell you POS cobalt and get a turbo one?

you talk a lot of shit for having such a slow car....

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 03:24 PM
If you can afford it, then why dont you sell you POS cobalt and get a turbo one?

because i already beat those.

Who cares if i run a geo metro? quit thread jacking like your something. People like you discourage others from running. and yea, my shit is teh slowest. thats no secret.

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 03:32 PM
because i already beat those.

Who cares if i run a geo metro? quit thread jacking like your something. People like you discourage others from running. and yea, my shit is teh slowest. thats no secret.

because i already beat those....you going to finish the sentence?

awww. im sorry. GROW THE FUCK UP.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 03:33 PM

.....lol?

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 03:35 PM
.....lol?

to drunk to read what it says?

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 03:38 PM
to drunk to read what it says?

Wow you obviously have the iq of a carrot. You have anything better to do than slapping your cock against the keyboard in frustration? Are you an internet superhero now? Just grab your sheerah backpack and that aluminum foil helmet and go search for the short bus you fell out of.

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Wow you obviously have the iq of a carrot. You have anything better to do than slapping your cock against the keyboard in frustration? Are you an internet superhero now? Just grab your sheerah backpack and that aluminum foil helmet and go search for the short bus you fell out of.

carrots are good for you. and no, id rather slap my cock against your moms face.

I dont have one of those. could i use the aluninum foil on ur ugly ass wheels to make one?

PSINXS
12-12-2008, 03:42 PM
I lol'd.

anyway at least he is one of the few that when asked to race he comes out. wheter he is losing or not. he just likes to have fun.

every thread on here is one where somebdy gets called out n nothing happens. just excuses n name calling.

so matthew if u arent running a car or even care about it, y r u here?

killsforum needs a no nonsense mod. its cluttered with useles crap. no races, no videos. anybody can trash talk about runs that dont happen.

OnURleft
12-12-2008, 03:44 PM

LOL at the carrot.

I'm not for or against anything in here but regardless if it was true or not or who your are insulting that was funny.

AnthonyF
12-12-2008, 03:47 PM
so now i monitor everyone's time on IA ?Did I say that? Why do you act like you have something to prove? You drive a cobalt. Whoopi-doo.

-Ant.

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 03:48 PM
I lol'd.

anyway at least he is one of the few that when asked to race he comes out. wheter he is losing or not. he just likes to have fun.

every thread on here is one where somebdy gets called out n nothing happens. just excuses n name calling.

so matthew if u arent running a car or even care about it, y r u here?

killsforum needs a no nonsense mod. its cluttered with useles crap. no races, no videos. anybody can trash talk about runs that dont happen.

ill come out to a race. IDC

i have a car ill run him in. idc if i lose. but i wont do it on the street. and y am I in here? why are you? and why are you arguing with me?

LOL at the carrot.

I'm not for or against anything in here but regardless if it was true or not or who your are insulting that was funny.

IAN! your alive!

PSINXS
12-12-2008, 03:51 PM

i have a car ill run him in. idc if i lose. but i wont do it on the street. and y am I in here? why are you? and why are you arguing with me?

IAN! your alive!
well since i was the one called out i think i am supposed to be in here. and nobody is arguing. you just arent adding anything valid to the thread. u dont like him or his car so what. thread didnt concern you, nor are you coming out on the street. when the track opens then call him out. and ill come out there too. i suck at digs.

hey Ant what u been up to?

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 03:51 PM

IAN! your alive!

this kid.....

wow unbelievable. he cant even read the title, flames me, and then wonders why he is argued with.

I really think he clutches a voltron sword at night.

btw i dont think the bus driver will agree to running my econobox.

OnURleft
12-12-2008, 03:56 PM

IAN! your alive!

Alive and doing well. Just aced all my finals and sold this AA E46 M3 S/C stg 3 kit sitting in my dorm room all in one week. To bad my DD is a mo-ped right now. Atleast I built the motor and put a huge carb on it. Puts 4 mo-ped lengths on my friends camry 0-55..then it just bounces on the mo-ped limiter

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 03:57 PM
well since i was the one called out i think i am supposed to be in here. and nobody is arguing. you just arent adding anything valid to the thread. u dont like him or his car so what. thread didnt concern you, nor are you coming out on the street. when the track opens then call him out. and ill come out there too. i suck at digs.

hey Ant what u been up to?

yeah, neither has anyone else.

no this thread doesnt concern me, or anyone else that has posted besides the people called out and the OP. and i dont drag race, to boring...but if you want to, im sure i could bring the car up to make a pass

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Alive and doing well. Just aced all my finals and sold this AA E46 M3 S/C stg 3 kit sitting in my dorm room all in one week. To bad my DD is a mo-ped right now. Atleast I built the motor and put a huge carb on it. Puts 4 mo-ped lengths on my friends camry 0-55..then it just bounces on the mo-ped limiter

:lmfao: :lmfao: thats funny as shit. yeah, i just sold all my interior parts minus my 18 OBC.

btw, my car MIGHT be for sale soon:ninja:

OnURleft
12-12-2008, 04:06 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: thats funny as shit. yeah, i just sold all my interior parts minus my 18 OBC.

btw, my car MIGHT be for sale soon:ninja:

Good. I need it. And why?

Sorry Rutter for the thread jack. Your going to run Ronsam. I know him and he is addicted to running anytime, anyplace, anytime of day. It will happen and probably more then once. Also it's going to be a good race now...very good with your 112 trap. We might as well F the thread because it's going to happen and until it does that's that.

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Good. I need it. And why?

Sorry Rutter for the thread jack. Your going to run Ronsam. I know him and he is addicted to running anytime, anyplace, anytime of day. It will happen and probably more then once. Also it's going to be a good race now...very good with your 112 trap. We might as well F the thread because it's going to happen and until it does that's that.

ill tell you next time I see you.

but im not sorry for thread jacking. no one cares

Ronsam2006
12-12-2008, 04:22 PM

LOL

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=matthewAPM]ill come out to a race. IDC

fail

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=Ronsam2006]

fail

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1739/retard1th5.jpg

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 04:35 PM
wait.....wait....wait....

not funny

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 04:49 PM
LOL

hey you want to do it before 4pm this weekend(sat or sun works) for the vid? jamil has to work at night, im down for whatever your schedule allows. Shoot me a text for details.

on a latter note,

im off to face the traffic. TGIF

matthewAPM
12-12-2008, 04:52 PM
hey you want to do it before 4pm this weekend(sat or sun works) for the vid? jamil has to work at night, im down for whatever your schedule allows. Shoot me a text for details.

on a latter note,

im off to face the traffic. TGIF

Thread jacker

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Thread jacker
Isn't it past your bedtime ? Take your pills man shit

DirtyMechanic
12-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Hey butters i heard you got beat by like 3 and half cars or more... post up the vids please...

black_e92
12-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey butters i heard you got beat by like 3 and half cars or more... post up the vids please...

Video is being uploaded as of now.

rrutter81
12-13-2008, 01:42 PM
Shut it down at 115 but ya he pulled good in 3rd. Jamil get your friend on and have him post how many lengths cuz it wasn't a bus

black_e92
12-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Shut it down at 115 but ya he pulled good in 3rd. Jamil get your friend on and have him post how many lengths cuz it wasn't a bus

My friend can't spell (Due to the fact that he doesn't speak English that well) and he doesn't have an IA account Rutter.

and NO he DIDN'T pull a bus, and whoever says that needs to shutup.:goodjob:

collins
12-13-2008, 04:43 PM
matt go back to your corner :lmfao:

Glad to hear u kids had a couple of good runs. Butters, I hope you're being smarter about it this time.