PDA

View Full Version : anyone here have public bathroom phobia?

4dmin
12-12-2008, 08:58 AM
i know i do... i refused to go poo anywhere except for work/home and even work is difficult to do it.

discuss. :toilet1:

xlivingfor1x
12-12-2008, 08:59 AM
i always go at home. if its an emergency, i will go at work but i use those little paper cover things

Ran
12-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Same. I have trouble taking a dump anywhere other than work or home. A friend's house is usually okay, but that's about it.

Sport1.3
12-12-2008, 09:06 AM
i piss and shit everywhere...literally

ALVIN
12-12-2008, 09:08 AM
I go at work all the time lol.

_Christian_
12-12-2008, 09:12 AM
I'm the guy who makes a dookie in the urinals

Nismo
12-12-2008, 09:14 AM
I usually go in the corner.

Killer
12-12-2008, 09:20 AM
i mean... i don't love it............

BUT i'll do it if i have to... like i'm not gonna sit in pain and squirm for 20 minutes while i drive home... or sit through a movie cause i'm scared someone there will point and laugh... YEAH IT SUCKS!!! and it's a bit embarrassing.. but it's life... and sometimes you just gotta go...

AirMax95
12-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Honestly, sometimes nature calls.....actually it can scream like a baby mamma wanting child support!

Ed
12-12-2008, 09:33 AM
i try to hold it. i dont like going at work.

and here we have bathroom stalls, so i hate when i absolutely have to, and someone walks in.

i usually go on other floors, so if someone sees it, it's not one of my coworkers.

5th floor ftw.

Vteckidd
12-12-2008, 09:37 AM
its weird, i cannot PEE in public. I have to be the only one in the bathroom. If someone walks i CANNOT BREAK THE SEAL.

Pisses me off especially if im drunk or out drinking. Cause ill have to piss like a RACE HORSE and i cannot go if theres people in the bathrrom, its weird. its only seemed to happen recently, like in the last few years.

I can only take a dump at my house , i mean if i HAVE to go REALLY bad ill go in public, but thats happened like 2 times my entire life

Ed
12-12-2008, 09:39 AM
its weird, i cannot PEE in public. I have to be the only one in the bathroom. If someone walks i CANNOT BREAK THE SEAL.

Pisses me off especially if im drunk or out drinking. Cause ill have to piss like a RACE HORSE and i cannot go if theres people in the bathrrom, its weird. its only seemed to happen recently, like in the last few years.

I can only take a dump at my house , i mean if i HAVE to go REALLY bad ill go in public, but thats happened like 2 times my entire life

im the same way dude.

BKgen®
12-12-2008, 09:52 AM

x2. shy bladder FTL.

pinoyboy
12-12-2008, 10:14 AM
I try to hold it, but if I really need to go, I usually go to Target. There bathrooms are pretty clean =)

Ed
12-12-2008, 10:15 AM
^ good info. next time i need to go and im out, i will look for a target.

4dmin
12-12-2008, 11:20 AM
^ good info. next time i need to go and im out, i will look for a target.

ya thanx next time out i'm all make sure to piss on their toilet seats so Ed can't go :cheers:

K20Z1
12-12-2008, 11:29 AM
just taking a piss, cant take shiet in public bathrooms .. =\

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-12-2008, 11:32 AM
I will PEE and POOP wherever I deem necessary.

jonathanjone
12-12-2008, 11:33 AM
i have a shy bladder too. but if i gotta go, i gotta go. ill do both where ever im at as long as the person b4 me didnt leave there poo for me to find. lol.

EJ25RUN
12-12-2008, 11:35 AM
I use the house throne/

Ed
12-12-2008, 12:28 PM
ya thanx next time out i'm all make sure to piss on their toilet seats so Ed can't go :cheers:

thanks a lot bro.

Juggernaut
12-12-2008, 12:51 PM
I will PEE and POOP wherever I deem necessary.Cleveland Steamer?

WickedIXMR
12-12-2008, 01:26 PM

LMAO! You're like that guy from the movie waiting. Shit I can pee where ever I want. Hell when I get home I just piss outside either on the driveway or on the grass dont matter to me, my neighbors probably hate me with a passion. As for the shit thing....I take like 5 shits a day so I'm forced to go public. I also have my designated (sp) places where I take shits, I have my secret spots where I know its clean. I also make a custom thick ass gasket.

RandomGuy
12-12-2008, 02:04 PM
holy shit i thought i was the only one... crazy

i piss anywhere but i ONLY shit at home/close friends houses../ etc

and thats that.

and under EXTREME situations where its either in my pants or in a public stall, then of course i'd have to but only out of necessity.. I think my total count is like 4 or 5 times in my life...shit in public restroom

RandomGuy
12-12-2008, 02:06 PM

I can only take a dump at my house , i mean if i HAVE to go REALLY bad ill go in public, but thats happened like 2 times my entire lifehttp://www.shybladder.org/

Friggintitsman
12-12-2008, 02:25 PM
After being in the Army I could care less where I shit, shower, fuck, or sleep. Sometimes you just gotta handle your bidness.

man
12-12-2008, 02:30 PM
I used to, but now I don't really care

FasTech
12-12-2008, 02:59 PM
I have to be at home unless its just an absloute emergency.

redrumracer
12-12-2008, 03:35 PM
i only do number 2 at home or a select few friends house. i have a huge phobia about public restrooms. IF for some reason i have to use a public one i put LOTS of tp on the seat.

i even try not to touch the doors after i wash my hands.

SLOWLYbtngU
12-12-2008, 03:53 PM
I think that females are completely disgusting. I would use a public men's room before a public chick one... :no: :upchuck:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-12-2008, 03:54 PM
To answer the question... I HATE using public bathrooms but sometimes you just have to...

redrumracer
12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
To answer the question... I HATE using public bathrooms but sometimes you just have to...
a tree is always inviting.

SLOWLYbtngU
12-12-2008, 04:12 PM
a tree is always inviting.
I am tryin to cut back...but thx though :)

xlivingfor1x
12-12-2008, 04:18 PM
I think that females are completely disgusting. I would use a public men's room before a public chick one... :no: :upchuck:

i dunno about that. it really depends on where you are.