PDA

View Full Version : roadster gathering???

chuck
09-12-2005, 09:46 PM
I know I am in the wrong forum, but the whole 5-6 roadster thing is kinda sorry. It looks like those of of with roadsters should meet up- regardless of make....
i used to have one...until i crashed it 5 times, then it couldn't take anymore...i want another though!!! i'll be at the open house for sure...even though i don't really qualify as one, i'd ride out to a roadster get together if you guys want to get one going let me know.

we've got a couple S2K's, some miata's, what else???

...or maybe we could get together around noon on oct 9th then all ride over to the rspeed open house???

Marta Mike
09-12-2005, 10:19 PM
miata fan as well...........moving on im far from a miata but i was wondering does rspeed have deals up there at the open house. I was lookin to pick up some rotas, thought they may be a lil cheaper.

b18hb
09-12-2005, 10:31 PM
i'd go. me likes the roadsters.

chuck
09-13-2005, 12:37 PM
miata fan as well...........moving on im far from a miata but i was wondering does rspeed have deals up there at the open house. I was lookin to pick up some rotas, thought they may be a lil cheaper.
i gave my best answer in the rspeed open house thread...we're getting the two reversed now...lol

Doppelgänger
09-17-2005, 10:20 AM
i've always though it'd be cool to start a Roadster specific club.... Miatas, S2000's, Z3's, pretty much anything thats 2-seater and convertable...

chuck
09-17-2005, 03:23 PM
i've always though it'd be cool to start a Roadster specific club.... Miatas, S2000's, Z3's, pretty much anything thats 2-seater and convertable...
so what is the definition of a roadster anyhow?? i've always kinda thought 2 seater, drop top...but then what about cars like the Z3 coupes, and MR2s?? i kinda think of those as roadsters...at least more of a roadster than an audi TT in my mind...