PDA

View Full Version : Sprint: I've got a giftcard I'll sell ya...

EvasiveEF9
12-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I've got a giftcard my sister bought me last year for Christmas. She paid like 25$ for the thing thinking I could get a partial payment to my bill. Well, Sprint doesn't allow gift cards to go towards cell phone bills. I never used it...

I JUST called to see what the balance was, and apparently it's worth 16.09$ right now, and I'm about to be switching over to AT&T.

If someone wants this thing, shoot me like 10bucks and I'll mail it to you. I'm out here in Cali, now, and none of my marine buddies seem to need/want anything to do with sprint.

Any takers?

If I REALLY need a picture of the item I'm selling, I'll just laugh and cut the card up, at this point.

The past 3months, I've been paying for sprint, and haven't made a call, received a call, or even accessed text messaging. Hell, I haven't even had a sprint phone for 3months...I broke my phone a while ago, and just said "fuck it...when I get a phone, I get a phone." It's nearly Christmas, and I still haven't gotten a phone.

Anyone want a sprint card? Awesome idea if you're getting like a bluetooth, headset, charger, or whatever...

Let me know.