PDA

View Full Version : car alarm??

f22 a1
12-10-2008, 08:06 PM
So im trying to choose a car alarm for my Teg and I really dont know what to get or what to even look for??
I was thiking about the viper alarm system for my teg!!
can i get some help please!!!
oh and im really not looking to spend over 260 for the alarm system!!

yunglaosta
12-10-2008, 10:17 PM
vipers are expensive dude

mirz833
12-10-2008, 10:29 PM
it could save you your ride so spent d money on it :goodjob:

Tech5
12-11-2008, 12:07 AM
260 is cheap coming to alarms! Mine cost me 650

Tensa_Zanget
12-11-2008, 12:26 AM
get the autopager one pretty good

STRteg
12-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Just get a decent two way pager alarm from all remote features from scytek they are only like 150 installed i mean its pretty basic but has a few nice things about it like the pager keychain if someone touches your car and lock and unlock doors etc etc thats what i have currently and it works great I'm actually moving to atlanta soon and im getting a viper tomorrow so if you wanna scoop my scytek one up ill let it go and install for you for $100 its basically brand new i only had it for a few months lmk gl with whatever you do though

teggirl
12-11-2008, 08:58 AM
I know it would be a drive for you, but there's a place in Tucker. Super Bass they put the Scytek two way alarm on my teg. Works great and their prices are fair!

STRteg
12-11-2008, 03:27 PM
I know it would be a drive for you, but there's a place in Tucker. Super Bass they put the Scytek two way alarm on my teg. Works great and their prices are fair!

lol thats crazy thats where i got mine done at too:goodjob:

teggirl
12-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I work @ O'reilly auto parts out there so I know alot of the places to go and not go out there! Jose @ Super Bass is great he's good with just about any kinda of wiring problem too!

lol thats crazy thats where i got mine done at too:goodjob:

STRteg
12-11-2008, 07:44 PM
I work @ O'reilly auto parts out there so I know alot of the places to go and not go out there! Jose @ Super Bass is great he's good with just about any kinda of wiring problem too!

Yeah definitely i always get him to fix my alarm wiring i think ill get him to put in my viper when i get it:goodjob:.Which O'reilly's? i think i may know you im always over that way:ninja:

teggirl
12-11-2008, 07:54 PM
um the only one in Tucker right there on 29 I used to work @ the one in Lawrenceville on Grayson hwy. Come by and see me I'm just about always there during the day! Bring the Teg! mine's down right now so I'm missin it bad!

[QUOTE=STRteg]Yeah definitely i always get him to fix my alarm wiring i think ill get him to put in my viper when i get it:goodjob:.Which O'reilly's? i think i may know you im always over that way:ninja:

STRteg
12-11-2008, 10:24 PM
um the only one in Tucker right there on 29 I used to work @ the one in Lawrenceville on Grayson hwy. Come by and see me I'm just about always there during the day! Bring the Teg! mine's down right now so I'm missin it bad!

Definitely ill swing by for my next automotive repair need,when the next time you workin? and whats wrong with your teg?

f22 a1
12-12-2008, 07:17 AM
aite cool!!!
I think imma go with the viper alarm system tho!!
I really love my 4 door teggy so yea.... but thanks for all the feedback tho!!

STRteg
12-12-2008, 11:59 AM
aite cool!!!
I think imma go with the viper alarm system tho!!
I really love my 4 door teggy so yea.... but thanks for all the feedback tho!!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

yunglaosta
12-12-2008, 03:38 PM
yeah viper is good...keeps theives away from our teggys hehe

STRteg
12-12-2008, 07:06 PM
yeah viper is good...keeps theives away from our teggys hehe

Yeah but still everyone needs to realize that a theft will do what he wants when he wants including bypassing alarms so as the extra security is comforting an alarm system does very little to deter all thieves and to guarantee the safety of our cars

damn thieves :2up::2up::2up::2up: