PDA

View Full Version : help a need to know about a cage

ej_one
12-10-2008, 06:19 PM
will a cusco cage for a eg fit in a ej let me know thanks. :goodjob:

Elbow
12-10-2008, 06:23 PM
You can probably make it fit, but why Cusco? They suck.

STRteg
12-10-2008, 06:40 PM
You can probably make it fit, but why Cusco? They suck.

X2:no:

ej_one
12-10-2008, 07:51 PM
they look the best. why is there a better one.

Kaiser
12-10-2008, 08:18 PM
If looks is what you're after, then you don't even need to worry about a cage.

Barefoot
12-10-2008, 08:55 PM
they look the best. why is there a better one.lol your buying a roll cage for the looks your a funny man.

Elbow
12-13-2008, 12:05 PM
LOL because it looks good??? Well for one they SUCK because they DON'T WORK, and are not legal in SCCA, NASA, etc. They are cheap show JDM crap.

Buy an Autopower or one from Kirk Racing, paint it bright blue if you want it to look cool, this way at least you won't die FROM your cage braking and the bars killing you in a wreck, and they don't cost much more then Cusco if they even do cost more.

rhd_civic_ej
12-13-2008, 04:59 PM
i usually say your car your taste, but the cusco cages are really dangerous. i wouldnt recommend one, look on H-T for the thread about them, and since you drive your car on a daily basis, i wouldn't risk having one.

Look into auto power, safety 21, ect, and get a weld in not a bolt in

but to answer your question, it depends on the cage, if your car doesn't have a sun roof, it most likely fits, or if the the model in the hatch is for a sun roof car then it will fit, there are alot of options. Best bet is either buy a new one for your car, or just find one that fits your car exactly.