PDA

View Full Version : Kill, Sex, & Marriage...

4dmin
12-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Kill, Sex, & Marriage... you got Oprah, Rossie O'Donnell, and Barbra Walters all in the same room. You have to Kill one, Fuck one, and Marry one... What do you do?

Ran
12-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Wow, there is absolutely no good answer to this question.

4dmin
12-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Wow, there is absolutely no good answer to this question.sorry got to choose and explain why?

- Kill Rosie - as much I would love to slit all of their throats she is by far the worst of the 3 to me

- Fuck Oprah - it would be out of total anger b/c she is a racist and I might enjoy plugging her in the butt

- Marry Barbara - i think she will die sooner then the other two and is probably 2nd richest

Ran
12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
sorry got to choose and explain why?

- Kill Rosie - as much I would love to slit all of their throats she is by far the worst of the 3 to me

- Fuck Oprah - it would be out of total anger b/c she is a racist and I might enjoy plugging her in the butt

- Marry Barbara - i think she will die sooner then the other two and is probably 2nd richestTo be completely honest, I'd have to agree with your list there. Rosie was definitely on the kill list. The only coin toss would be between Barbara and Oprah. I'd only marry Oprah for the money but I'd hard pressed to pork either one of them.

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 03:27 PM
oh god this sucks. so we have to be married to someone and still be stuck in the same room with them forever???

def kill rosie- her voice would drive me insane and i would end up killing myself

fuck barbara- just to get it over with. :sicks:

marry oprah- i hate her, but she would spoil me rotten and would be so busy with her show and other stuff that i would cheat on her all the time and she would never know

Nittanys1
12-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Marry Oprah, kill Rossie O'Donnell, and sex Barbra Walters

dabuilding
12-10-2008, 03:29 PM
if i had to kill one id kill myself and tell them to go fuk themselves thats my answer

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 03:30 PM
so pretty much everyone want to kill rosie and draw straws on the other two

TheGodfather
12-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Step-Brothers what?

KREEP
12-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Kill Rosie- just cause the world would be better off

Fuck Oprah- so I can knock her up and be her baby daddy! She is rich man!

Marry Barbara Walters- I think she is a hot old lady and I would bust her meat curtains wide open!

4dmin
12-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Step-Brothers what?

thanx i could remember where i got the idea from :goodjob:

Motivation
12-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Kill-myself, would get me out of that predicament...

AirMax95
12-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Kill Rosie- just cause the world would be better off

Fuck Oprah- so I can knock her up and be her baby daddy! She is rich man!

Marry Barbara Walters- I think she is a hot old lady and I would bust her meat curtains wide open!

:( The sight popped in my head and I became sick......

I agree with Paul.....

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 03:45 PM
hurry up and decide before rosie does

http://www.watchingtheview.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/rosie-odonnell-barbara-walters.jpg

Evil Goat
12-10-2008, 03:45 PM
kill rosie - i think we all know why
marry oprah - she has more money than god himself
fuck barbara walters - stick it in the pooper...probably still decently tight

KREEP
12-10-2008, 03:46 PM
I would pop rosies eye out and find someone with AIDS to pee in her eye socket so she dies all slow like!

Ran
12-10-2008, 03:48 PM
I would pop rosies eye out and find someone with AIDS to pee in her eye socket so she dies all slow like!Check Imagination Land. I hear they have small woodland critters that do this kinda thing.

KREEP
12-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Check Imagination Land. I hear they have small woodland critters that do this kinda thing. LOL i was hoping someone else would recognize that!

That was the funniest bunch ever! Lets kill them and then rape them so we can use their blood as lubricant!

4dmin
12-10-2008, 03:52 PM
kill rosie - i think we all know why
marry oprah - she has more money than god himself
fuck barbara walters - stick it in the pooper...probably still decently tight

don't know about that supposedly she had an affair back in the day w/ a major black politician.... obviously she likes to :idb:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/01/barbara-walters-admits-af_n_99688.html

KREEP
12-10-2008, 03:53 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/thc0916/WCCropped.jpg

jonathanjone
12-10-2008, 03:54 PM
kill rosie - because she'd want to be the husband
screw barbara walters - because it is the lesser of 3 evils
marry oprah- money talks.... and she'd be off saving the world with obama all the time lol

Xrated O.G.
12-10-2008, 04:06 PM

x2

Evil Goat
12-10-2008, 04:13 PM
don't know about that supposedly she had an affair back in the day w/ a major black politician.... obviously she likes to :idb:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/01/barbara-walters-admits-af_n_99688.html

damn...may have to throat slam her then :D

The Ninja
12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
To be completely honest, I'd have to agree with your list there. Rosie was definitely on the kill list. The only coin toss would be between Barbara and Oprah. I'd only marry Oprah for the money but I'd hard pressed to pork either one of them.

LMAO! My thoughts exactly!!!!!

I was thinking... Well... I know I'd kill Rosie off the bat, but fuck oprah or fuck barbara....Hmm.... *googles pick of barbara* FUCK OPRAH! Marry walters.... divorce her ass and take half.

Vteckidd
12-10-2008, 04:17 PM
sorry got to choose and explain why?

- Marry Barbara - i think she will die sooner then the other two and is probably 2nd richest
Id have to go with that too.

Kill ROsie cause there is no way i could bang her or marry her ewwww

The leaves either banging barbara walters or marrying her, ill go with Marriage.

Maybe youll end up getting Oprah preggers and then you can be like Daave chappelle an celebrate

TheGodfather
12-10-2008, 04:33 PM
thanx i could remember where i got the idea from :goodjob:

I actually forgot what it was from, so I was just making sure I was right.

redrumracer
12-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Kill, Sex, & Marriage... you got Oprah, Rossie O'Donnell, and Barbra Walters all in the same room. You have to Kill one, Fuck one, and Marry one... What do you do?
kill rosie, fuck barbra, and marry oprah.
that was easy.

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 04:48 PM
kill rosie, fuck barbra, and marry oprah.
that was easy.

seems easy... rosie is gonna put up a fight.
and barabara is gonna get on top and ride you raw
and oprah is gonna want a prenup

so in the end your out of breath, your dick hurts and your not getting a cent when you divorce her

Oz10
12-10-2008, 05:29 PM
I say kill rosie, sex with oprah (got dat ass yo) and marry barbara walters because she's about to croak anyways.

Kevykev
12-10-2008, 05:39 PM
and she would never know

That's where you went wrong.

Oprah has enough resources to find the cure for aids, trust me...she'll know!

Kill - Rosie
Fk - Barb - Oh EM Gee that's rough
Marry- Oprah...hey it's oprah

Double_0_Rusty
12-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Kill- Rosie

Sex- Hmmmm....(this is a hard one, no pun).....Mrs. Walters. I bet she is a freak, and she could be my silver haired fox. (Thinking of the old slut in Grandma's boy)

Marry- That leaves Ohpra. Face it, she's loaded. GOTS JUNK IN DA TRIZZZUNK, and I bet she can hold a big'en til the swelling goes down. Get her prego,~Jigalang (sp) voice~ I be dat baybay's papi. While she is gone, I'll have strange on the side....thinking Jessica Alba. Hmmm I can see it know "BREAKING NEWS: OHPRA CATCHES BABY'S DADDY, BOINKIN' JESSICA ALBA IN HER OWN BED." Yessir.

Digipix
12-10-2008, 09:29 PM

x2

Sammich
12-11-2008, 08:06 AM
thats so easy

marry: oprah
fuck: barbara
kill: rosie

Sport1.3
12-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Kill rosie - obviously

fuck barbara - throat fuck her so i dont have to hear her annoying ass lisp

marry oprah - bitch is loaded as fuck.....

AnthonyF
12-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Marrige - Oprah
Kill - Rosie
Sex - Barbra

-Ant.

willum14pb
12-11-2008, 08:51 AM
This is really easy, barbra's old, but she's not hideous, so ill fuck her. Rosie, that fat bitch is dead. You marry oprah for the duckets and have a ridiculously good life. Forever. THE END.