PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ThackerSS

WhitEvoMr
12-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Ok we will run let me know when? I dont gamble so the whole thing about $250-$500...yea thats not happening. Dont bitch out, you have nothing to loose, lets see who's faster. Also we will run from a dig since thats what you love to do soo much. But we will also run from a roll. That will only make it fair.
:goodjob:

AirMax95
12-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Go for it......

Jason..
12-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Racing for free is like whiping your ass before you shit.It dosen't makes sense.....

TIGERJC
12-10-2008, 03:18 PM
If Josh is driving I will put $150 on it, he doesn't race for free.

collins
12-10-2008, 03:18 PM
You realize he's gonna clown on u for wanting to run an awd car against his rwd car from a roll right? Good luck either way.

Jason..
12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Or anything else for that matter...

You realize he's gonna clown on u for wanting to run an awd car against his rwd car from a roll right? Good luck either way.

MeFryRice
12-10-2008, 03:24 PM
This seems like a fair run. The only thing I can see Thacker mentioning is the money part.

bowdown201
12-10-2008, 03:26 PM
^^^^Agreed

keevo54
12-10-2008, 03:27 PM
If Josh is driving I will put $150 on it, he doesn't race for free.

good man :goodjob:

collins
12-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Or anything else for that matter...
Hahha touchè sir.

TIGERJC
12-10-2008, 03:29 PM
This seems like a fair run. The only thing I can see Thacker mentioning is the money part.
150 is on it if the driver I want is driving

Jason..
12-10-2008, 03:46 PM
How hard can it be to launch an AWD car?:thinking:

150 is on it if the driver I want is driving

Motivation
12-10-2008, 03:47 PM

A properly set up RWD car will out launch an AWD.

AnthonyF
12-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Launching ANY car takes practice. It's isnt hard, it is just trial and error.

-Ant.

2.3 Evo 8
12-10-2008, 04:00 PM
I'll put $100 on the Evo also if Josh drives.

2.3 Evo 8
12-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Between Tiger and myself that's $250 so let's get r done.

TIGERJC
12-10-2008, 04:08 PM
:lmfao:
TAKES Practice and guess what a lot of ppl can not launch awd cars properly and run decent times (including myself). I have only launch two times in a awd car

On_Her_Face
12-10-2008, 04:29 PM
This needs to happen.

Jason..
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM
My car launches pretty good.

SUBY_RUE
12-10-2008, 05:00 PM

It's not as easy as one would think. AWD takes some time to get used to.

SmackedInATL
12-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Launching ANY car takes practice. It's isnt hard, it is just trial and error.

-Ant.

STFU with that broke ass truck.

Evolunchbox
12-10-2008, 05:08 PM

It's not the easiest platform to launch. It becomes an art...

Money on Josh if he's driving. I wanna come and watch:cheers:

koffebean00
12-10-2008, 05:49 PM
I can launch AWD cars.... ;)

TIGERJC
12-10-2008, 05:54 PM
I can launch AWD cars.... ;)
no one asked you, but I will contact you once mine is up though. Teach me your wisdom my south of the border friend :goodjob:

sabastian458
12-10-2008, 06:05 PM
It would be difficult to out launch and awd (if both car are setup well, good tires and clutch etc)

I think this has been 1 of the fairest races setup so far. I'd do if i were in the ATL

1439/2000
12-10-2008, 06:18 PM
It would be difficult to out launch and awd (if both car are setup well, good tires and clutch etc)

Its not difficult to outlaunch an AWD car. I have had every drivetrain there is and RWD cars with sticky tires and practice will be faster out of the hole.

Funny cars aren't AWD for a reason. Make it happen.

S II K
12-10-2008, 06:22 PM
100 bucks that says thacker pussys out...

Maniacc
12-10-2008, 06:45 PM
I got $20 on the Evo - if Josh drives. :)

But chances are Thacker will bitch out like always. Hopefully, he doesn't and we'll finally get a chance to see a good race.

S II K
12-10-2008, 06:49 PM
yeah ill throw down 20 bucks also on the evo.

SleepingTalon
12-10-2008, 07:29 PM
I was cutting 1.5's and running 10's in my AWD DSM, and the last 500whp RWD I drove at the track with MT's was cutting 1.5's and ran 11.06 too, so both can leave pretty hard. You have to have a multi disc clutch on either platform and load up the driveline before you leave. I've even cut 1.6's on BONE STOCK DSM's with bullshit ass tires that cost like $80/each. It's all in how you load up the driveline when you leave. RWD ultimately can leave harder, if it's set up right, but things need to set up properly. I'd say it's pretty even between these 2 cars though. Lack of seat time with either of them could be their downfall though.

iEvo
12-10-2008, 09:04 PM
ok this thread isnt about how to launch a car. where the fuck is thacker at??? if he backs out of a run that HE wanted to do then this will conclude that hes a bitch

CHADbee
12-10-2008, 10:35 PM
should be a damn close race.

bowdown201
12-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Thackers normally flooding a thread with shit by now, where he be?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 07:53 AM
rofl of course I accept. He agreed to pump gas. Even on race gas, it wouldn't have been much trouble but this is going to be like taking candy from babies.

AnthonyF
12-11-2008, 07:55 AM
STFU with that broke ass truck.

Do you ever think before you speak?

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 07:58 AM
should be a damn close race.
:no: :thinking:

I can't wait for this. I'll never get a race out of you guys again but this is the opportunity I was looking for.

Sport1.3
12-11-2008, 08:13 AM
sounds like a race

T.S.
12-11-2008, 08:28 AM
is it versus the carmaro or the gto??

CHADbee
12-11-2008, 08:30 AM
:no: :thinking:

I can't wait for this. I'll never get a race out of you guys again but this is the opportunity I was looking for.

im not saying the evo will walk you cause i know it wont, i wouldnt be putting my money on the evo.

he will give ya good run though, itll be close

Alan®
12-11-2008, 08:45 AM
thackers doesnt consider winning by a fender close so...........

S II K
12-11-2008, 09:21 AM
im not saying the evo will walk you cause i know it wont, i wouldnt be putting my money on the evo.

he will give ya good run though, itll be close

lol that evo will distroy his gto and probably the camaro off the line...

2.3 Evo 8
12-11-2008, 09:23 AM
rofl of course I accept. He agreed to pump gas. Even on race gas, it wouldn't have been much trouble but this is going to be like taking candy from babies.

I see nothing in this thread where he said he would run on pump gas. Nice try though dipshit.

Don't bitch up now because HE WILL run race gas if I have money on it. I love how you always try to handicap everybody racing you so you have the advantage, yet you think you are a god to the street racing world.

Your nitrous fed piece of shit shouldn't have any trouble running him on race gas. Don't go running away in your dress yet Sally.

TIGERJC
12-11-2008, 09:31 AM
run what you brung, and just hope u have a big enough shot to take the evo down

2.3 Evo 8
12-11-2008, 09:32 AM
^word

koffebean00
12-11-2008, 09:33 AM
no one asked you, but I will contact you once mine is up though. Teach me your wisdom my south of the border friend :goodjob:

LoL ok u Jew!

Pm me your email addy....

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 09:33 AM
run what you brung, and just hope u have a big enough shot to take the evo down

x2

WhitEvoMr
12-11-2008, 11:11 AM
We never discussed anything regarding the type of gas we will be running. But I will be running race gas ;)

Evolunchbox
12-11-2008, 11:56 AM
^there you have it!

collins
12-11-2008, 12:49 PM
~waits for the bitch out~

slowhawk01
12-11-2008, 01:11 PM
I notice that this race doesnt specify 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile thats really important dont yall think???:goodjob: Real racers do it in the 1/4. 1/8 mile is for gutted out peices of shit that wont stay together the full quarter.;) *cough mustangs cough*

Motivation
12-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Not to stick up for Thacker or anything... But I am going to go ahead and say what he is going to when he sees this. In his call out thread, he posted that he would run him on pump gas to pump gas...
"The Stock Camaro on Pump Gas.
Built Evo on Pump Gas.
Will be verified before the race via the closest gas station." (from his callout thread)

Then this thread was made in reply to it, but only said he wouldn't race for the money part. No, there was nothing said in this thread about pump/race gas... But the other thread is what is going to be fallen back on. Either way, I'd love to see this race on video if it happens. GL both.

Maniacc
12-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Not to stick up for Thacker or anything... But I am going to go ahead and say what he is going to when he sees this. In his call out thread, he posted that he would run him on pump gas to pump gas...
Built Evo on Pump Gas.
Will be verified before the race via the closest gas station." (from his callout thread)

Then this thread was made in reply to it, but only said he wouldn't race for the money part. No, there was nothing said in this thread about pump/race gas... But the other thread is what is going to be fallen back on. Either way, I'd love to see this race on video if it happens. GL both.
Those were Thacker's rules - chargespeedevomr didn't even get a chance to post in it to accept those rules or not because it got locked after 9 posts. So technically the terms have yet to be discussed.

slowhawk01
12-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Built Evo on Pump Gas.

When the hell did street racing change and have so many damn rules??? Run what ya brung, hope you brung enough. Wow never seen so much whiney bitching about race fuel, tires :blah: :blah: . You know what your racing before any money is laid down if you cant match what your racing in your mind then STFU and dont race. Damn alot has changed since I have been out. Rant done Sorry. Thacher should step up tp this race with no issues at all race fuel or not. Also nobody can claim king of the street bullshit unless you can beat whatever is put in front of you bikes,cars, anything.

WhitEvoMr
12-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Those were Thacker's rules - chargespeedevomr didn't even get a chance to post in it to accept those rules or not because it got locked after 9 posts. So technically the terms have yet to be discussed.

Thank you Alex couldn't have said it better.

SicStang03
12-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Thacker also said anything longer than 1/8 so I assume this will be 1/4 with the evo on race gas. What about the roll?

Jaimecbr900
12-11-2008, 01:46 PM
I sure see a lot of back pedalling in here.....:ninja:

What happened to "free ass kicking to anyone"????:rolleyes:

Now, there's money.....agreed cars....agreed distance....agreed dig.....what's the excuse now? :rolleyes:

SlowsterCivy
12-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Where'e Thacker? lol

Motivation
12-11-2008, 02:18 PM
When the hell did street racing change and have so many damn rules??? Run what ya brung, hope you brung enough. Wow never seen so much whiney bitching about race fuel, tires :blah: :blah: . You know what your racing before any money is laid down if you cant match what your racing in your mind then STFU and dont race. Damn alot has changed since I have been out. Rant done Sorry. Thacher should step up tp this race with no issues at all race fuel or not. Also nobody can claim king of the street bullshit unless you can beat whatever is put in front of you bikes,cars, anything.

I agree completely... Race what you brung. If it is not enough then pay what you owe if there was a wager, shake hands, leave the drama out, go back and build your car more, and call the other person back out for a rematch.

On_Her_Face
12-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Whoa, slowhawk is posting.. haven't seen you post in awhile.

CHADbee
12-11-2008, 02:30 PM
why should a person handicap their car and not run it at its full potential? i mean come'on will rich being doing the hand drop and napa be there giving away a tool box? what the fuck gawddamn it.

T.S.
12-11-2008, 02:40 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (22 members and 3 guests)
T.S., rrutter81, chargespeedevomr, cava1i3r, SleepingTalon, SlowsterCivy, kateglsvtec, LS2_KID, AnthonyF, collins, Motivation, keevo54, 96Plumls, fisher, WickedIXMR, slowhawk01, Evolunchbox, DONKEY, Trini4U, onebadgt

holy shit! thats alot in 1 thread.

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 02:41 PM
I agree completely... Race what you brung. If it is not enough then pay what you owe if there was a wager, shake hands, leave the drama out, go back and build your car more, and call the other person back out for a rematch.

THANK YOU SIR....

jesus just run em and see what is going on. Only time i see someone legitimately doing a "term" is taking off the sauce. But hey, im not in to "cheap hp". Just gotta keep building her up until your fast enough.

Too much speed channel pinks screwed this up.

"take off the DRs"
"no race gas"
"no blinker fluid or muffler bearings"
"take out all your spark plugs"

rofl if he is tuned for it, then let him run it.

AnthonyF
12-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (22 members and 3 guests)
T.S., rrutter81, chargespeedevomr, cava1i3r, SleepingTalon, SlowsterCivy, kateglsvtec, LS2_KID, AnthonyF, collins, Motivation, keevo54, 96Plumls, fisher, WickedIXMR, slowhawk01, Evolunchbox, DONKEY, Trini4U, onebadgt

holy shit! thats alot in 1 thread.

I walked away. Im not really paying attention. All these call outs are ridiculous. Reminds me of Pinks when some1 would want like 19 car lengths just to get the advantage.

Run whatcha brung.

-Ant.

Nyteryder
12-11-2008, 02:52 PM
I sure see a lot of back pedalling in here.....:ninja:

What happened to "free ass kicking to anyone"????:rolleyes:

Now, there's money.....agreed cars....agreed distance....agreed dig.....what's the excuse now? :rolleyes:

x2

SleepingTalon
12-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Agreed. If he wants to run race gas, then let him. Who really gives a fuck? I mean, put some race gas in that Camaro if you wanna even it up on your end. All this handicapping bullshit is lame.

MeFryRice
12-11-2008, 03:13 PM
I agree. I don't see a handicap that allows the EVO to run race fuel and not Thacker. Either way, it should be a decent run between the two.

onebadgt
12-11-2008, 03:22 PM
i dont know why im even gonna say nething in this thread, but it would prob be a good race, but its useless to even talk about cause it will prob never happen. thacker has never excepted a race he thinks he may lose, he either makes and excuse, or adds 25 terms, or ignores the thread completly so we would prob be better off not even lookin at this thread anymore lol

collins
12-11-2008, 03:35 PM
I agree. I don't see a handicap that allows the EVO to run race fuel and not Thacker. Either way, it should be a decent run between the two.im with onebadgt on this one. It'll never happen. Thacker has yet to accept a race that wasn't 100% on HIS terms.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 03:36 PM
rofl @ him needing race gas. I didn't want to go through the trouble of changing my car at ALL from its current setup, but if he wants to play big, we'll play big.

I don't give a fuck, run whatever he's got. It won't make a difference. I'll splash in some 100 oct and swap the pills. He's still about 75- 125 rwhp off the mark, not to mention at a weight disadvantage. It won't be this weekend anyway. My grandmothers social security check hasn't come in so I don't have the money to put up yet!

collins
12-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Upping the stakes... I like! Now make sure both of you follow thru with this! Evo on race gas, camaro on high octane with more spray... Should make for some damn fine entertainment!

WhitEvoMr
12-11-2008, 03:52 PM
rofl @ him needing race gas. I didn't want to go through the trouble of changing my car at ALL from its current setup, but if he wants to play big, we'll play big.

I don't give a fuck, run whatever he's got. It won't make a difference. I'll splash in some 100 oct and swap the pills. He's still about 75- 125 rwhp off the mark, not to mention at a weight disadvantage. It won't be this weekend anyway. My grandmothers social security check hasn't come in so I don't have the money to put up yet!
I only want to run race gas because I know for SURE you will be on the bottle, I'm not stupid. How do you know I make that much more hp? Those numbers you saw on the web is when I was on pump and meth, now I'm just on pump alone and make a lot less then you think I do. What weight disadvantage?! My car probably weighs more then a stock evo since it has a roll cage for road racing. I already agreeded to run from a dig with money now stop bitching out.

Jaimecbr900
12-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Just a couple of short days ago, I read this:

Motherfucker I will just have to become santa claus then I guess for you children. Anyone that wants a free ass kicking from a dig please step up to the plate. Just don't forget to leave santa some carrots and milk.

Now suddenly you have to have money to run? From a dig? With DRs? During the Summer Solstice? 5th Friday of the month?????:jerkit:

Come on already. If you're gonna run, run. I'm so tired of seeing the KF overflowing with nothing but shit talking and no doing. I'm getting ready to just take out the whole damn forum. Yall can all go talk your BS over AIM or whatever else it is yall use. I'm sick of all the BS. Race or STFU already.

2.3 Evo 8
12-11-2008, 03:57 PM

A 525whp Evo is a mid 10 sex car. You better bring your A game faggot. Josh will drag you down the road.

Do you accept my $100 bet or not Betty?

collins
12-11-2008, 03:58 PM
aww now jamie don't do that. LOL the kills forum makes for some damn good reading when I'm bored at work

SleepingTalon
12-11-2008, 03:59 PM
This thread is reaching a whole new level of ridiculousness. Why does it matter that he runs race gas? Is that really some sort of advantage? He's still running a tiny little, 4 banger, 4 door car against a big V8. It's not like he's got a Viper with twin 61's and a 9 liter stroker motor. It is what is is, so just run them and see what's up.

SicStang03
12-11-2008, 04:00 PM

LMFAO!

I can't wait for this race

WickedIXMR
12-11-2008, 04:01 PM
A 525whp Evo is a mid 10 sex car. You better bring your A game faggot. Josh will drag you down the road.

Do you accept my $100 bet or not Betty?
He doesnt even make that much Phil. He got that from a guy that posted a video of my brothers car and didnt know how much the car made and just put that up there. The car actuallys makes less then 500

Jaimecbr900
12-11-2008, 04:11 PM
aww now jamie don't do that. LOL the kills forum makes for some damn good reading when I'm bored at work

Nah man, GOOD reading is back in the day when you could come in Monday and read about all the kills from the weekend. No BS drama. No fighting. Just men acting like men. You beat me? Cool....wait til next week. That's it. No drama, no excuses. Got beat?.....then you got beat. Everyone knew who the top dawgs were and what they had to do to step up on the porch with them.

Now? :rolleyes:

It goes just like this everytime:

"Call out"
Drama starts.
Call out thread gets locked.
Another "Call out" thread starts.
Drama starts.
Thread gets locked.
Stir and repeat.

NOTHING ever happens. It's so gay that even Richard Simmons acts manlier than that. It's about as gay as referring to yourself in third person, like you're someone special. It's about as gay as calling someone out that you KNOW is not going to race you to stroke your own ego. It's about as gay as 90% of all threads in a section being locked. There is a reason for that. The KF has turned homo.

Wish my boy J was back on this side of the pond. He would get challenged, take the race, and they'd ALL come back to clown around about it. Look at Clark. He takes on cars, motorcycles, trains, planes, and space shuttles. He never comes in to brag. He goes to the street, track, alley, or wherever. I've never heard a single excuse out of his mouth. Charles used to take on all kinds of people back in the day. Never heard him brag once either.

I'm so tired of this forum being so overrun with nothing but TALK. Do something or STFU, seriously. You want to TALK stupid crap.....that's what the WL is for. Go there. Beat off to typing your own name in third person. Noone cares there. That forum is chock full of useless crap.

Seriously, if things don't change around here....I'll be happy to wipe it out completely. Go talk stupid shit to your buddies, if you have any, where they will believe all your crap. :rolleyes:

CHADbee
12-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Nah man, GOOD reading is back in the day when you could come in Monday and read about all the kills from the weekend. No BS drama. No fighting. Just men acting like men. You beat me? Cool....wait til next week. That's it. No drama, no excuses. Got beat?.....then you got beat. Everyone knew who the top dawgs were and what they had to do to step up on the porch with them.

"Call out"
Drama starts.
Drama starts.
Thread gets locked.
Stir and repeat.

NOTHING ever happens. It's so gay that even Richard Simmons acts manlier than that. It's about as gay as referring to yourself in third person, like you're someone special. It's about as gay as calling someone out that you KNOW is not going to race you to stroke your own ego. It's about as gay as 90% of all threads in a section being locked. There is a reason for that. The KF has turned homo.

Wish my boy J was back on this side of the pond. He would get challenged, take the race, and they'd ALL come back to clown around about it. Look at Clark. He takes on cars, motorcycles, trains, planes, and space shuttles. He never comes in to brag. He goes to the street, track, alley, or wherever. I've never heard a single excuse out of his mouth. Charles used to take on all kinds of people back in the day. Never heard him brag once either.

I'm so tired of this forum being so overrun with nothing but TALK. Do something or STFU, seriously. You want to TALK stupid crap.....that's what the WL is for. Go there. Beat off to typing your own name in third person. Noone cares there. That forum is chock full of useless crap.

Seriously, if things don't change around here....I'll be happy to wipe it out completely. Go talk stupid shit to your buddies, if you have any, where they will believe all your crap. :rolleyes:
fuckin shit jamie, quit taking my thoughts out of my head and typing them as your own

why you always gotta be so gawddamn right!

reps if i can.

EDIT:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jaimecbr900 again.

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 04:39 PM
fuckin shit jamie, quit taking my thoughts out of my head and typing them as your own

why you always gotta be so gawddamn right!

reps if i can.

EDIT:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jaimecbr900 again.

did it for you.

Thought this was a cool place until i get caught up in drama. True I settled my differences with everyone that had a problem with me, but racing and then dogging about a loss is dumb. Someone is always faster. Would be a lot more fun if people werent so hardcore.

Yea you can dog my 13 sec p.o.s. since im not a big boy ls2 guy, but the slow races can be fun too.

Now everyone is dogging everyone and no1 wants to post races on here for entertainment purposes and props. Hell id like to see a couple 16 sec cars go at it if it will get some races in here.

TIGERJC
12-11-2008, 04:50 PM
did it for you.

Thought this was a cool place until i get caught up in drama. True I settled my differences with everyone that had a problem with me, but racing and then dogging about a loss is dumb. Someone is always faster. Would be a lot more fun if people werent so hardcore.

Yea you can dog my 13 sec p.o.s. since im not a big boy ls2 guy, but the slow races can be fun too.

Now everyone is dogging everyone and no1 wants to post races on here for entertainment purposes and props. Hell id like to see a couple 16 sec cars go at it if it will get some races in here.
it use to be like that 2 years ago, then all of sudden no one could lose. I lost to chadbee, ls2 kid, wickedixmr, anthonyf, youngn and many others. Ppl now are scaried to lose

SUBY_RUE
12-11-2008, 04:54 PM
it use to be like that 2 years ago, then all of sudden no one could lose. I lost to chadbee, ls2 kid, wickedixmr, anthonyf, youngn and many others. Ppl know are scaried to lose

I know right? What ever happened to going out and having fun?.....

iEvo
12-11-2008, 05:01 PM
thacker how much of a difference is 100oct going to make??? and why should it matter if daniel uses race gas???? its a drivers race right??? thats ur moto. so since ur the best driver in the world u shouldnt have a problem takin a little 4cyl...

slowhawk01
12-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Whoa, slowhawk is posting.. haven't seen you post in awhile.

Yeah I dont get on here to much anymore. Alot has to with street racing these days is just gay because there is all this drama and excuses like you have this, you have that my pussy sore tonight wait till next weekend :blah: :blah: . It just never stops. I use to race with no problems and I raced pretty much everyone that was semi fast to the fastest on here, but now most of it is just a joke. I ran Lightspeed with him on DR and C16 with me on pump gas and spray with a stock bottom end Ls6 with street tires. I lost, I paid the $250 ,and walked away to run him again. I just wasnt prepared that night and got my ass handed to me. Just that simple in street racing. Leave the girlfreind drama at home guys we all hear enough of that shit all week long:cheers:

On_Her_Face
12-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Yeah I dont get on here to much anymore. Alot has to with street racing these days is just gay because there is all this drama and excuses like you have this, you have that my pussy sore tonight wait till next weekend :blah: :blah: . It just never stops. I use to race with no problems and I raced pretty much everyone that was semi fast to the fastest on here, but now most of it is just a joke. I ran Lightspeed with him on DR and C16 with me on pump gas and spray with a stock bottom end Ls6 with street tires. I lost, I paid the $250 ,and walked away to run him again. I just wasnt prepared that night and got my ass handed to me. Just that simple in street racing. Leave the girlfreind drama at home guys we all hear enough of that shit all week long:cheers:

I'm not into racing for money, usually, however I do agree with everything you have said. Everybody is a tough guy now.

2.3 Evo 8
12-11-2008, 05:15 PM
I might have a set of slicks we can throw on the Evo. :ninja:

slowhawk01
12-11-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm not into racing for money, usually, however I do agree with everything you have said. Everybody is a tough guy now.

People wanting to run for money all the time use it as an excuse as to how bad there car is or they just dont want to take the risk of going to jail for free. I race for money because it makes it more fun and exciting for me instead of just for bragging rights. But everyone is different. I have raced for fun way more times than for money, but it was just that FUN

Aarantes22
12-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Slowhawk that is a SICK looking z06!

I hope this goes down it would be an interesting race.

slowhawk01
12-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Slowhawk that is a SICK looking z06!

I hope this goes down it would be an interesting race.

Thanks man. Its an old pic. I sold the car and now its in AZ. I have a new toy now though so maybe someday I will play again.

SleepingTalon
12-11-2008, 05:33 PM
People wanting to run for money all the time use it as an excuse as to how bad there car is or they just dont want to take the risk of going to jail for free. I race for money because it makes it more fun and exciting for me instead of just for bragging rights. But everyone is different. I have raced for fun way more times than for money, but it was just that FUN

I've been on this board for quite awhile, and have ran a bunch of people (mostly many of the old school guys), so I can see where you're coming fom on that one. Unless someone is REALLY running their mouth, I try to stay away from street races. Even then, the only way I'll do it is if it's enough money to pay for the consequences. I've already paid the ridiculous fine and attorney fee's for my "54mph over the speed limit" ticket, and it wasn't fun. Actually, it was a pretty big fucking waste of money, so for me personally, I really won't even bother. I agree though, everyone is different, and not everyone is in the same boat. I just like my driving privileges, so it takes a bit more to get me to wanna run these days.

Aarantes22
12-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks man. Its an old pic. I sold the car and now its in AZ. I have a new toy now though so maybe someday I will play again.

Ahh lucky new owner:D Yeah well hopefully the drama ends by that time:bump:

hydroshutter
12-11-2008, 05:37 PM
I'll put some cash on the Evo, also. Not like he's going to come out, though.

The Creeper
12-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Good god there are a lot of people in this thread. Shit is getting good.

koffebean00
12-11-2008, 05:49 PM
thacker how much of a difference is 100oct going to make??? and why should it matter if daniel uses race gas???? its a drivers race right??? thats ur moto. so since ur the best driver in the world u shouldnt have a problem takin a little 4cyl...

I think he's afraid of this..... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWTBWwS-CXs

Evo = stock turbo, pump gas, bald street tires
Camaro = 430hp on street drags....

hydroshutter
12-11-2008, 05:51 PM
I think he's afraid of this..... :D

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWTBWwS-CXs

Evo = stock turbo, pump gas, bald street tires
Camaro = 430hp on street drags....

Nice link, Zelda.

koffebean00
12-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Nice link, Zelda.

LoL :D

TIGERJC
12-11-2008, 05:58 PM
LoL :D
so you had to post the vid, should have wait until the race was locked in

koffebean00
12-11-2008, 06:00 PM
If a video turns him away then he's not the driver or racer that he thinks he is.... ;)

MachNU
12-11-2008, 06:39 PM
lol everyones talking about all this drama getting caused, when really it comes down to one person who makes 50 calls out a week to the same people, and with her first post is already starting the drama!

also i have to agree this race wont happen!

collins
12-11-2008, 06:50 PM
LOL dayum homie, tell us how you really feel!!! I shouldve called u when phil, alex, myself, and a few others met up. It was a really good night! Had some good runs, no drama, and we all just did it for fun. I'll be sure to call you if it happens again.

"Call out"
Drama starts.
Drama starts.
Thread gets locked.
Stir and repeat.

onebadgt
12-11-2008, 07:06 PM

wow, matt lives. how ya been man? btw i wanna check out that bike i keep hearin about sometime. :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 07:11 PM
lol @ 525 awhp EVo being a mid 10 second car.

If its that fast, my little 75 shot dynoing 502 rwhp won't be enough!

200 shot or bust!

On_Her_Face
12-11-2008, 07:13 PM
lol @ 525 awhp EVo being a mid 10 second car.

If its that fast, my little 75 shot dynoing 502 rwhp won't be enough!

200 shot or bust!

Is all of that stock?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Is all of that stock?
True story.

I couldn't believe the numbers when I saw them! 75 shot on top of a 297k mile LS1 was making 500+ rwhp!

I was running out of fuel pressure... damn stock pump! I might have to modify the car and get me a bigger pump so I can run me some more fuel!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 07:16 PM
and lol @ koffeebean posting videos of his car.

Koffee, your car looked like it was moving in slow motion coming off the line. And those other two cars? It's not my fault they can't drive.

You know better than to question my driving ability after I was kicking your boy retro's ass in his nitrous vette in my stock GTO, and he had to spray just to come around me lmao.

I think I made a fool of your old Cobra that night also.

WhitEvoMr
12-11-2008, 07:20 PM
True story.

I couldn't believe the numbers when I saw them! 75 shot on top of a 297k mile LS1 was making 500+ rwhp!

I was running out of fuel pressure... damn stock pump! I might have to modify the car and get me a bigger pump so I can run me some more fuel!

ok cool dude...good for you! :goodjob: better be ready to run w/o bullshit

SmackedInATL
12-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Shit won't go down.

Thacker is a pussy.

koffebean00
12-11-2008, 07:36 PM
and lol @ koffeebean posting videos of his car.

Koffee, your car looked like it was moving in slow motion coming off the line. And those other two cars? It's not my fault they can't drive.

You know better than to question my driving ability after I was kicking your boy retro's ass in his nitrous vette in my stock GTO, and he had to spray just to come around me lmao.

I think I made a fool of your old Cobra that night also.

I remember that nite.... u got beat by a stock motor FRC Vette with a cam and full exhaust with him on his nitrous tune.... LoL :goodjob: Regardless u got beat that nite.;)

Yes you did beat my stock 96' Cobra with 4.30's and exhaust on street tires.... LoL what an achievement....:rolleyes: I knew it was gonna spin the whole 1/8th but I "run what I brung" that nite no excuses. :goodjob: It was all in fun. ;)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 07:58 PM
I remember that nite.... u got beat by a stock motor FRC Vette with a cam and full exhaust with him on his nitrous tune.... LoL :goodjob: Regardless u got beat that nite.;)

Yes you did beat my stock 96' Cobra with 4.30's and exhaust on street tires.... LoL what an achievement....:rolleyes: I knew it was gonna spin the whole 1/8th but I "run what I brung" that nite no excuses. :goodjob: It was all in fun. ;)
Maybe your Cobra would like to run my stock GTO?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Shit won't go down.

Thacker is a pussy.
you are black.

Nyteryder
12-11-2008, 08:03 PM

"Call out"
Drama starts.
Drama starts.
Thread gets locked.
Stir and repeat.

preach!

2.3 Evo 8
12-11-2008, 08:07 PM
you are black.

You just said the wrong thing yet again. That mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble yet again.

Fuckin fat ass dildo riding bitch.

koffebean00
12-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Maybe your Cobra would like to run my stock GTO?

That Cobra was like 4 cars ago..... ;)
I don't keep em long. Get bored way too easily. 31 is the count at the moment... :crazy:

2.3 Evo 8
12-11-2008, 08:08 PM
...and you're white trash at that living off daddy. Fuckin loser!

LT1UltraZ
12-11-2008, 08:11 PM
...and you're white trash at that living off daddy. Fuckin loser!

and you are an old man wishing he was young :taun:

sorry i had to join in on the name calling :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
12-11-2008, 08:14 PM
^^^Aren't you a couple years younger than me?

Wanna go walking in the mall later?

collins
12-11-2008, 08:18 PM
:lmfao: walking in the mall.... Ok, Brett!!! :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
12-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Some of the honeys running around the mall with their walkers and custom forged canes are where it's at. Don't lie.

LT1UltraZ
12-11-2008, 08:21 PM
^^^Aren't you a couple years younger than me?

Wanna go walking in the mall later?

so why cant everyone just shut the fuck up and race?! :thinking:

collins
12-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Ultra, talk to ya boy about that ;)

Apollo
12-11-2008, 08:48 PM
which would then make his car no longer stock

1439/2000
12-11-2008, 09:06 PM
This race hasnt happened yet? =(

colt.45
12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
thackerss are you up for running ANYWHERE?

slowhawk01
12-11-2008, 11:06 PM
wow, matt lives. how ya been man? btw i wanna check out that bike i keep hearin about sometime. :goodjob:

Yeah man still alive. I have been fine just doing this that and the other. Yeah we should ride sometime.(When its warmer):D

Camrazy2102
12-12-2008, 01:14 AM
So when is the race going to happen?

collins
12-12-2008, 02:58 AM
he previously stated next weekend. i cant wait!

MachNU
12-12-2008, 05:13 AM
he previously stated next weekend. i cant wait!

$10 says something breaks on thackers car or something comes up to where he cant make it!

Evolunchbox
12-12-2008, 08:28 AM
Love this KF drama!!!

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Love this KF drama!!!

yea cept the drama never closes with a race. WTF did everyone lose their balls over night?

Evolunchbox
12-12-2008, 08:53 AM
yea cept the drama never closes with a race. WTF did everyone lose their balls over night?

My guess is that winter season has people acting the way they are. People are inside more often, with more time on their hands, and having a little cabin fever. When I was in Military School they would warn us about winter and we laughed... 10 fights later we believed them. :D Also, it's a great time to work on your car while others will be doing the same. Just my :2cents:

Maniacc
12-12-2008, 11:13 AM
The kills forum has always had a little bit of drama with every callout since I can remember. Not as much as compared to thackers' threads but still a good amount. Everyone knew each other though so I guess it was cool. I personally enjoy all the drama - adds for a better thread and better race when it happens. A video is the wipe cream to the pie. That's how shit works around here - since '05 when I first started lurking on IA.

rrutter81
12-12-2008, 11:15 AM
The kills forum has always had a little bit of drama with every callout since I can remember. Not as much as compared to thackers' threads but still a good amount. Everyone knew each other though so I guess it was cool. I personally enjoy all the drama - adds for a better thread and better race when it happens. A video is the wipe cream to the pie. That's how shit works around here - since '05 when I first started lurking on IA.

yea if there is a race. When its drama-filled and no race.... complete fail.

Motivation
12-12-2008, 11:15 AM

How about the whip cream? lol

I started lurking the beginning of 06, and I was usually in the KF... Everyday there were different threads with videos, there was some drama, but it was still all in fun. It seemed like every thread started finished with a race and very rarely did anyone back out after they agreed.

Maniacc
12-12-2008, 11:17 AM
How about the whip cream? lol
lmfao, fuuuck.

S II K
12-12-2008, 11:52 AM
you are black.

WOW how old are we? grow the fuck up you incest trailer trash piece of shit.

iEvo
12-12-2008, 01:21 PM
like i said before he shouldnt have anything to worry about....he is the "best" driver in the world.... i heard hes goin to be a driver for top gear soon:jerkit: