PDA

View Full Version : Misc metabolism

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 01:07 PM
does anyone know anything for metabolism boost?

The Ninja
12-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Damnit, I responded but the god damn server crashed.

Anyways... eat small balanced meals more often during the day. Cut out fatty snacks, become physically active. These are the best ways to speed up your metabolism because they also benefit your general health.

One pill wonders and what not don't work and if they do they usually tell you to do some physical activity when taking them (when in actuality they are just marginally magnifying the effects of working out).

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Damnit, I responded but the god damn server crashed.

Anyways... eat small balanced meals more often during the day. Cut out fatty snacks, become physically active. These are the best ways to speed up your metabolism because they also benefit your general health.

One pill wonders and what not don't work and if they do they usually tell you to do some physical activity when taking them (when in actuality they are just marginally magnifying the effects of working out).

i am actually very active, i put in between 9-12 hours a week doing MMA training. i started dieting a few months ago and i have lost weight but i feel like my weightloss is plateauing

The Ninja
12-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Start doing less weight training and try more cardio. Start running, slow pace, LOOOONG distances. You might even want to pick up Cycling.

Do you eat a hearty meal when you get home from training? I'm sure you build up a serious appetite. You can quell such an appetite by snacking on fruits and what not during the day.

If you ever wanna get your ass handed to you by a 140lbs. black college kid, lmk!:goodjob: Haha, I'm kidding, I don't have much time to train nowadays... :ninja:

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Start doing less weight training and try more cardio. Start running, slow pace, LOOOONG distances. You might even want to pick up Cycling.

Do you eat a hearty meal when you get home from training? I'm sure you build up a serious appetite. You can quell such an appetite by snacking on fruits and what not during the day.

If you ever wanna get your ass handed to you by a 140lbs. black college kid, lmk!:goodjob: Haha, I'm kidding, I don't have much time to train nowadays... :ninja:

haha i wouldnt mind a good sparring session!

i only do strength training one day a week now and i do cardio kickboxing. i feel like im doing all the right stuff but its still not working. i admit i need to stick with my diet better and i usually only eat twice a day so i guess eating more small meals is the best way to boost metabolism

Benefit
12-10-2008, 05:10 PM
crack?

xlivingfor1x
12-11-2008, 10:29 AM
crack?

umm...no

Tasuki_Civic
01-27-2009, 07:10 PM
crack?

haha :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
01-27-2009, 07:18 PM
the way to speed your metabolism up is to eat more. but you eat smaller, healthier, proportioned meals. Something will low carbs and calories. no sugar, eliminate slats. drink nothing but water or juice. skim milk is best but i can't stand the taste so i drink 2%. running is good if your joints can take it. cycling is the best for your knees. just keep it up it takes a while to loose wait so don't get discouraged if you don't drop a bunch of weight in a few days or a week.

iEvo
01-27-2009, 10:03 PM
it will come with time. just make sure u stick with it. im sure MMA training is amazing for cardio so ur good in that dpt. just keep up the diet. how old r u if u dont mind me askin?

ATLSRT8
01-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Hydroxycut Hardcore or my person fav Stimerex. Just depends in how hardcore you want to be. They will increase your heart rate and body temp. I sweat like a mofo when I take the shit. I only take these to lean out before vacations.

iEvo
01-28-2009, 12:57 PM
Hydroxycut Hardcore or my person fav Stimerex. Just depends in how hardcore you want to be. They will increase your heart rate and body temp. I sweat like a mofo when I take the shit. I only take these to lean out before vacations.

hea not tryin to lose weight. iv taken that stuff once and i couldnt stop moving. i think takin that + MMA training will result in breathing problems. he will be passed out in like 5 min due to ur body wanting to do backflips the entire time

ed_gm90
01-28-2009, 02:21 PM
eat about 5-7 small meals a day, drink lots if water, cardio workouts, and get plenty of sleep.

Ty 2FLY
02-02-2009, 01:12 PM
i am actually very active, i put in between 9-12 hours a week doing MMA training. i started dieting a few months ago and i have lost weight but i feel like my weightloss is plateauing

where do you train......jw cause im looking for a gym like that