PDA

View Full Version : What would you do? NWS POLL

TheProfiteer
12-09-2008, 02:50 PM
be trooful

Vteckidd
12-09-2008, 02:53 PM
where is the option for "bust a nut in my hand cause my dick is going nowhere near Autumn"

AlliRae
12-09-2008, 02:53 PM
for being one girl who came of this forum... she has gotten SOOO much attention lol..

TheProfiteer
12-09-2008, 02:56 PM
for being one girl who came of this forum... she has gotten SOOO much attention lol..

Too true,

but I think its cause she looks like a bag of manure.

plus I was really bored, and couldnt think of any other content to post.

Ed
12-09-2008, 02:57 PM
where is the option for "bust a nut in my hand cause my dick is going nowhere near Autumn"

or the I don't want aids

Ed
12-09-2008, 02:58 PM
What?

TheProfiteer

ooops, forgot all about that one. :headslap:

Sammich
I'D TOTALLY BUST IN HER NOSE

FasTech
12-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Thats right, I'd bust a nut in her ear!

MistaCee
12-09-2008, 03:00 PM

Lmao you guys are harsh.

I dont want Aids

Sammich
12-09-2008, 03:01 PM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8363/colemanwtfdo4.gif

Me86Rob
12-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Deff bust one in her grill. but wait till she gets braces, then let my self get rly dehidrated so my man juice is all thick and gooey, then make sure it gets stuck in her braces. LOL it would be like watching a dog with peanut butter on the top of its mouth

Buttons
12-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Seriously... did this thread have to be made?

Me86Rob
12-09-2008, 03:24 PM
i kinda agree. im not trying to be capitian save a hoe or anything, but this one is kinda harsh.

Ed
12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
im not trying to be capitian save a hoe or anything

yes you are. :lmfao:

Me86Rob
12-09-2008, 03:27 PM
no im rly not.
yall are gonna ruin this poor girls life.

The Ninja

They call her an "attention whore" but they're the retards giving her attention. To me see was just being a typical whoreslounge patron, but to the rest of these f4gs; they view her as a chick they won't have a chance with so they rag on her for anything she does. =/

Also, don't let anyone know that is really you in your avatar or that you're single, because then you'll become the center of PM attention and if they get no play, then you'll fall into Autumn's category.

Ed
how?

The Ninja
12-09-2008, 03:28 PM
in b4 run-on sentences... oh wait....

Me86Rob
12-09-2008, 03:29 PM
They call her an "attention whore" but they're the retards giving her attention. To me see was just being a typical whoreslounge patron, but to the rest of these f4gs; they view her as a chick they won't have a chance with so they rag on her for anything she does. =/

Also, don't let anyone know that is really you in your avatar or that you're single, because then you'll become the center of PM attention and if they get no play, then you'll fall into Autumn's category.

i agree

Nismo
12-09-2008, 03:30 PM
stick it in the ear so she can hear me cumming!

AHAHAHHAA

TheProfiteer
12-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Seriously... did this thread have to be made?

What did you vote?

The Ninja
12-09-2008, 03:31 PM
i agree
Good, now buy my pants. I'll give you a deal.

Buttons
12-09-2008, 03:32 PM
no im rly not.
yall are gonna ruin this poor girls life.

yeah, because you know the internet is serious business :rolleyes:

Buttons
12-09-2008, 03:32 PM
What did you vote?

i didn't. why do you make threads about me? this is not your first time. if you think i'm so ugly and what not, what makes you wanna talk about me?

Elbow
12-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Well i'll answer from past experience, I busted a nut in her vag...creampies ftw

Ran
12-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I still can't see why she's getting such a bad rap on here. She doesn't seem any worse than any of the other female members on here and she's not ugly IMO. This stuff had actually started to die down a bit as of late.

P.S. - I only voted because anyone that would pass up an opportunity to blast a girl in the eye with baby-batter has issues.

TheProfiteer
12-09-2008, 03:34 PM
i didn't. why do you make threads about me? this is not your first time. if you think i'm so ugly and what not, what makes you wanna talk about me?

Im not being serious. Its just a joke, dont get your granny panties in a wad.

Ed
12-09-2008, 03:37 PM
ok, here's my take on this.

you little faggots with your gay e-marriages, e-divorces, e-kids and all the bullshit that choose to not even read are the ones "ruining her life" on here. this is a car forum, if you are seriously so horny and cant find a date, go on myspace, go on eharmony, fucking craigslist has people looking for dates.

reason why no one likes her is because you fags give her all the attention in the world. and she loves it. whether she will ever admit it or not. so your daily threads to her, is only making it worse.

i didnt even know this girl existed until you guys started making threads calling her out because she bragged about using drugs in her little blog, that was oblivously deleted.

so please, spare me the bullshit "you are ruining her life"

Sammich
12-09-2008, 03:40 PM
TORI IS MY REAL WIFE

Ed
12-09-2008, 03:42 PM
TORI IS MY REAL WIFE

you wish

BKgen®
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Bust a nut in my hand cause my dick is going nowhere near Autumn

Sammich
12-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Bust a nut in my hand cause my dick is going nowhere near Autumn

SINCE WHEN DID UR TIBBY BECOME ENGULFED IN THAT SNOWY WHITE STUFF? ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS GONA BE SLIPPING LIKE BANANA PEELS

Ran
12-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Bust a nut in my hand cause my dick is going nowhere near AutumnIn your hand? Really? You guys can't like, you know, aim it into a kleenex or something? :thinking:

Sammich
12-09-2008, 03:47 PM
In your hand? Really? You guys can't like, you know, aim it into a kleenex or something? :thinking:

THEY LIKE TO TASTE THEMSELVES..WHITE DUDES ARE DISGUSTING CREATURES

Tiff-O-Bitties
I still can't see why she's getting such a bad rap on here. She doesn't seem any worse than any of the other female members on here and she's not ugly IMO. This stuff had actually started to die down a bit as of late.

P.S. - I only voted because anyone that would pass up an opportunity to blast a girl in the eye with baby-batter has issues.

:eek: R U Serious?! :eek:

I don't have any issues with anyone on here except Carrascopa (Alex, wtfever...) and I have DAMN good reasons for that, but I can PROMISE you that she is worse than a few female members on here...

Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Autumn and I have taken up for her a few times... but she does ask for a lot of the negative attention she gets... I did it as a noob and I caught all kinds of shit, but then I grew up and stopped requiring so much attention... She will one day. Until then, you will see negative threads. I saw them for about 3 years, now if someone posts some negative shit about me, I couldn't care less because there are only a handful of people on this site that I care about... :goodjob:

BKgen®
SINCE WHEN DID UR TIBBY BECOME ENGULFED IN THAT SNOWY WHITE STUFF? ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS GONA BE SLIPPING LIKE BANANA PEELS

i got some te37s and then skeeted all over it lulz

BKgen®
12-09-2008, 03:48 PM
oh, btw Ran... i agree. I'd have to go with a sock or something.

Sammich
i got some te37s and then skeeted all over it lulz

LOL LIES...WURR DUH TEE KEE DURDI SEMZ AT?

xlivingfor1x
can someone post a picture of her. "i gotta catch a glimpse of these warlocks"

Sammich
12-09-2008, 03:49 PM
can someone post a picture of her. "i gotta catch a glimpse of these warlocks"

U WILL DEFININTELY REGRET WANTING TO SEE HER

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-09-2008, 03:51 PM
ok, here's my take on this.

you little faggots with your gay e-marriages, e-divorces, e-kids and all the bullshit that choose to not even read are the ones "ruining her life" on here. this is a car forum, if you are seriously so horny and cant find a date, go on myspace, go on eharmony, fucking craigslist has people looking for dates.

reason why no one likes her is because you fags give her all the attention in the world. and she loves it. whether she will ever admit it or not. so your daily threads to her, is only making it worse.

i didnt even know this girl existed until you guys started making threads calling her out because she bragged about using drugs in her little blog, that was oblivously deleted.

so please, spare me the bullshit "you are ruining her life"

Shut up Ed and PM ME.. I have a ? For Joo:yes:

BKgen®
12-09-2008, 03:51 PM
LOL LIES...WURR DUH TEE KEE DURDI SEMZ AT?

lol j/k. i like that car though :dunno:

Crazy Asian
12-09-2008, 03:55 PM
ID rather bust my nuts in a can of worms. Is that bad?

BKgen®
12-09-2008, 03:56 PM
ID rather bust my nuts in a can of worms. Is that bad?

just don't make eye contact with the worms.

xlivingfor1x
12-09-2008, 03:57 PM
U WILL DEFININTELY REGRET WANTING TO SEE HER

that bad huh?

Vteckidd
12-09-2008, 03:58 PM
you know the old saying

Act like a whore get treated like a whore

Plus if you think for 1 second she doesnt LOVE these threads you are fooling yourself. She LOVES the attention

Buttons
12-09-2008, 04:19 PM
:eek: R U Serious?! :eek:

I don't have any issues with anyone on here except Carrascopa (Alex, wtfever...) and I have DAMN good reasons for that, but I can PROMISE you that she is worse than a few female members on here...

Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Autumn and I have taken up for her a few times... but she does ask for a lot of the negative attention she gets... I did it as a noob and I caught all kinds of shit, but then I grew up and stopped requiring so much attention... She will one day. Until then, you will see negative threads. I saw them for about 3 years, now if someone posts some negative shit about me, I couldn't care less because there are only a handful of people on this site that I care about... :goodjob:

Are you not reading what I'm typing? I don't want any of these threads. There was a million threads made about me while I was banned and i only asked for one to be made as a joke. I don't even post on this site as much as I use to. I don't want attention. I use to, but now i'm like whatever.

Buttons
12-09-2008, 04:20 PM
you know the old saying

Act like a whore get treated like a whore

Plus if you think for 1 second she doesnt LOVE these threads you are fooling yourself. She LOVES the attention

Just like Cav- E- R. Are you not reading what I posted?

seriously why do people make threads about me? aren't there other prettier girls you can talk about?

The Ninja
12-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Are you not reading what I'm typing? I don't want any of these threads. There was a million threads made about me while I was banned and i only asked for one to be made as a joke. I don't even post on this site as much as I use to. I don't want attention. I use to, but now i'm like whatever.

You're like whatever? Man... I'm like whatever, then these guys were like "pssh... whatever." So this chick said "whatever", then I was like... "Man.. its still whatever".

Crazy Asian
12-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Yeah like whatever.

The Ninja
12-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah like whatever.

Thats what she said.

BKgen®
12-09-2008, 04:29 PM
What - everrrrrrrrrr