PDA

View Full Version : my day seriously just got better.

blacknightteg
12-09-2008, 12:23 PM
it might not seem all that great to you all, let alone really mean anything, but it did to me. So im sitting in line at wendys getting some food listenin to my radio. I hear people talking so i turn my shit down. im nosey lol. anyways, when i do that, these two older women i guess mother and grandmother walk by with their little kids. The little boy that was with them was like like "look at that cool race car!" That shit seriously just made my day, lol i was in a eh mood coming out of one of my finals and nwo im straight.

i don't know about yall but little stuff like that really makes me feel better.

FlipKing
12-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Haha, thats great man. All I get is girls calling mine cute and old men saying nice car. haha

Sammich
12-09-2008, 12:28 PM
it might not seem all that great to you all, let alone really mean anything, but it did to me. So im sitting in line at wendys getting some food listenin to my radio. I hear people talking so i turn my shit down. im nosey lol. anyways, when i do that, these two older women i guess mother and grandmother walk by with their little kids. The little boy that was with them was like like "look at that cool rice car!" That shit seriously just made my day, lol i was in a eh mood coming out of one of my finals and nwo im straight.

THAT'D MAKE MY DAY TOO IF I WAS A RICER

Me86Rob
12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
lol ricer

DieselNuts
12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
THAT'D MAKE MY DAY TOO IF I WAS A RICER
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Seriously though, I get compliments all the time. It makes you feel good when someone drives by, then slows down just to give you a :goodjob:

blacknightteg
12-09-2008, 12:35 PM
sammich your one to talk lol. but yeah its just cool when it happens. doesnt happen very often.

Sammich
12-09-2008, 12:36 PM
sammich your one to talk lol. but yeah its just cool when it happens. doesnt happen very often.

I DONT DO FLYBY'S AND HAVE A HUGE ASS SPOILER ON MY CAR...SO..UR ATTEMPT FAYLZ

Deke
12-09-2008, 12:46 PM
A year or two ago A little boy and his dad walked by my car right after I had parked and the boy said something like "Dad, look at that cool car" (I think he just dug the hood scoop). It made my day as well.

Sammich
12-09-2008, 12:48 PM
WELL SINCE WE ARE HERE REMINISCING..I REMEMBER A DAY WHEN A CHILD DECIDED TO LOOK INTO MY CAR AT WINTER TIME W/ HIS NICE NEW COAT ON..SO INSTEAD OF HIM SCRATCHING MY CAR, I GAVE HIM A FREE LOOK AT MY SIZE 13 TIMBERLAND

Elbow
12-09-2008, 12:53 PM
A little kid asked to sit in mine, I let him. Then made his mom pay.

Crazy Asian
12-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Sammich is just jealous because his lil riced out teg was stolen and that he can never be cool as blackteg. Sorry sammich you drive a pick up truck and a maxipad?

OneSlow5pt0
12-09-2008, 12:58 PM
yea man thats always a good feeling,people talk to me at stop lights all the time,then older guys tell me to rev the engine....lol

Sammich
12-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Sammich is just jealous because his lil riced out teg was stolen and that he can never be cool as blackteg. Sorry sammich you drive a pick up truck and a maxipad?

HOW BOUT WHEN U DECIDE TO POST PICS OF YOUR NEW SHAT...THEN U MAY GAIN A LITTLE LEE WAY ON BASHING A SAMMICH AND HIS PRIDES AND JOYS

Crazy Asian
12-09-2008, 01:06 PM
There's actually A V meet video and the guy took a clip of my car. I shall post it here for your entertainment.

Crazy Asian
12-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Ahh screw it here's a pic.

Sammich
12-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Ahh screw it here's a pic.

GO BACK TO THE AUTOTRAGIC LUDICAL:ninja:

Crazy Asian
12-09-2008, 01:11 PM
HELL NO!!!!

Maybe in the near future Ill get one with manual

Sammich
12-09-2008, 01:24 PM
SHOULDA GOT THE ELEMENT

Crazy Asian
12-09-2008, 01:25 PM
SCREW THE ELEMENT!!! THIS IS CAR IS SO MUCH MORE FUN TO DRIVE.

Who am i kidding I just bought this cuz I got a damn good deal on it.

Sammich
12-09-2008, 01:29 PM
LOLZ

Revmaynard
12-09-2008, 01:30 PM
People usually don't know what my car is. lol But there are people who think it's really cool it's a wagon.

browningboy7
12-09-2008, 01:31 PM
I read "My dad seriously just got better" Then I was like wtf how did that make your dad better? That's awesome though, Little things can change alot.

Sport1.3
12-09-2008, 01:32 PM
I had a small child once tell me that my car was on fire at a gas station.....mistakenly i thought he was refering to the pure amount of awesomeness of my 89 MR2...sadly it was actually on fire

87 Turbo II
12-09-2008, 01:32 PM
All I ever hear is that my car looks like shit and that it smells funny lol. I just shrug it off. A LOT of people out there have no idea that my "piece of shit" is faster than theirs. I mean, it's not super quick, but decently so. I do get a lot of stares from pedestrians on foot, and Rx-7 drivers flip their headlights up for me.

Crazy Asian
12-09-2008, 01:33 PM
And on top of that I want a 4 door boat so I can make it sort of VIP Style. Im picking up some new rims. Not some cheap looking rims. The ones that make you want to rape anything next you.

Sport1.3
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
All I ever hear is that my car looks like shit and that it smells funny lol. I just shrug it off. A LOT of people out there have no idea that my "piece of shit" is faster than theirs. I mean, it's not super quick, but decently so.

my roomate in his 91 FC was asked atleast once a month what year his porcshe 944 was :lmfao: when he would respond "oh, no its a mazda" they would just walk away

Leadfoot_mf
12-09-2008, 07:30 PM
my roomate in his 91 FC was asked atleast once a month what year his porcshe 944 was :lmfao: when he would respond "oh, no its a mazda" they would just walk away
stupid people sometimes make my day.

Kevykev
12-09-2008, 07:47 PM
I know the feeling! "hey, i like your car" LOL

Sad thing is i bet guys with stickers and bolt-ons all over their car get the same comments... sad

Alan®
12-09-2008, 07:49 PM
people say anything nice about my car and i usually just laugh and tell them that its the uglies biggest heap of junk I have ever had the displeasure of owning.

Chrysler FTMFL

blumagic04
12-09-2008, 07:53 PM
yeah it makes my day when people compliment my car......

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Chicks dig my truck, it's the panty dropper.

At Tunerfest last year, a few of us were out at the cars and a white kid and a black kid walked by my Civic and were amazed by it. "look at dat cany paint, and that thang looks fast!!!!!!" I just said that thanks, and it's really slow.

The Talon.....made mostly older people about break their necks to get a look.

My Jeep......turned people away. LOL

alpine_aw11
12-09-2008, 09:02 PM
I love this 89 mr2, nobody knows what the fuck this thing is. As far as I know, it's the only one in my area as I've never seen another one. I get a ton of questions about it even though the paint is awful. It always makes me laugh.

apex
12-09-2008, 09:30 PM
proves kids don't know chit, your cars ugly as poo...lol

BKgen®
12-09-2008, 09:37 PM
it might not seem all that great to you all, let alone really mean anything, but it did to me. So im sitting in line at wendys getting some food listenin to my radio. I hear people talking so i turn my shit down. im nosey lol. anyways, when i do that, these two older women i guess mother and grandmother walk by with their little kids. The little boy that was with them was like like "look at that cool race car!" That shit seriously just made my day, lol i was in a eh mood coming out of one of my finals and nwo im straight.

did the kid have downs syndrome?