PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Collins via Mitzu's Evo

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Collins.. if I can talk Mitzu into it can I get a race against your built ass GTO with his Evo?

I want to see if my driver mod really makes a difference.... and whatever Mitzu beats you *which he will* by I want to see if I can add 1-2 car lengths onto that. Just remember when you do your burnout against him that you need to turn traction control off so you don't dump the clutch at 4500 and look like a retard when the car cuts off.

Mitzu.... I will hand over my American Express before the race so if something breaks you will have the best insurance policy in the world.

:goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
12-09-2008, 08:50 AM
uh oh

KDM>JDM
12-09-2008, 09:09 AM
whats the odds he will let you drive the evo?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-09-2008, 09:11 AM
whats the odds he will let you drive the evo?
Interesting concept to ponder isn't it.

AlanŽ
12-09-2008, 09:15 AM
if this happens then all the bs surrounding thacker should end :goodjob: good luck thacker. :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-09-2008, 09:22 AM
if this happens then all the bs surrounding thacker should end :goodjob: good luck thacker. :goodjob:
There are believers out there... you just have yet to become one.

AlanŽ
12-09-2008, 09:24 AM
There are believers out there... you just have yet to become one.
And if this happens then I will :goodjob: . Hence why I wished you luck :goodjob: .

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-09-2008, 09:26 AM
And if this happens then I will :goodjob: . Hence why I wished you luck :goodjob: .
:lmfao:

The church of thacker might have a new follower!

AlanŽ
12-09-2008, 09:27 AM

The church of thacker might have a new follower!
Definitely not a follower. But I give credit where credit is due.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Definitely not a follower. But I give credit where credit is due.
Well in that case, your payment is late and I will be charging interest.

Ronsam2006
12-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Well in that case, your payment is late and I will be charging interest.
LOLOLOL....

AnthonyF
12-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Mitzu.... I will hand over my American Express before the race so if something breaks you will have the best insurance policy in the world.

Wow...what is a $500 dollar limit and a credit score under 600 gonna do for him?

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Wow...what is a $500 dollar limit and a credit score under 600 gonna do for him?

-Ant.
ROFL.

Equifax score watch reports a 734 at the moment. Last time I checked the AM Platinum card didn't have a "pre set spending limit" of course they base your available credit on spending trends, available income etc. Either way it should be more than enough to replace his entire car if need be.

Why are you so threatened by me Anthony? :lmfao:

iEvo
12-09-2008, 10:21 AM
lol i see a fucked up launch coming to a street near you. and hes not going to let u drive it just so u know

4drZ06
12-09-2008, 11:08 AM
collins 400+whp gto is gonna get drug by a stock evo? think again...

iEvo
12-09-2008, 11:11 AM
x2

redrumracer
12-09-2008, 11:45 AM
when did collins gto become built?

iEvo
12-09-2008, 11:51 AM
according to thacker everyone elses car on here is faster then his because his is "stock"

SleepingTalon
12-09-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm confused....why is launching an Evo a big accomplishment? It really doesn't take much skill. You just slip the clutch and go. I mean, if I can cut 1.5's and run 10's with my 18yr old DSM, on a single disc clutch, then why is it some sort of achievement to get an Evo out of the hole? It's the same thing, with an even more forgiving transmission.

Also, I'm not really on the up and up on some of your cars, but wtf does "built GTO" mean? Is this GTO making 600+whp, because the OP is making this sound like a one sided affair in terms of a comparison of the cars involved.

AnthonyF
12-09-2008, 12:37 PM
ROFL.

Equifax score watch reports a 734 at the moment. Last time I checked the AM Platinum card didn't have a "pre set spending limit" of course they base your available credit on spending trends, available income etc. Either way it should be more than enough to replace his entire car if need be.

How does that signify that I am threatened by you? :thinking::screwy:

Thanks for tellings us what you carry on you. God your fuking stupid. lolol

-Ant.

AnthonyF
12-09-2008, 12:37 PM
according to thacker everyone elses car on here is faster then his because his is "stock"

Quoted for the mutha fuking truth!!!!!!!!

-Ant.

On_Her_Face
12-09-2008, 12:57 PM

I don't see him as a bad driver, but I just don't like the fact of dig runs only. However he did do a call out from a roll, but for some fucking reason it got locked :???:

T.S.
12-09-2008, 01:27 PM
ROFL.

Um you make 6 figures?? And own property?? I have the blue card which has a limit of 35000$ and I know what i make. I also know that it takes a lot more to step up to the gold card and then it takes even more to step up to the platinum card. :thinking: Plus why have the platinum card you have to spend a certain amount of money a month on it to even keep it... LOL

AnthonyF
12-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Um you make 6 figures?? And own property?? I have the blue card which has a limit of 35000$ and I know what i make. I also know that it takes a lot more to step up to the gold card and then it takes even more to step up to the platinum card. :thinking: Plus why have the platinum card you have to spend a certain amount of money a month on it to even keep it... LOL

Please don't lower yourself to this toxic waste's life. He thinks by bragging about numbers he creates in his head will make him more liked and respected.

-Ant.

SleepingTalon
12-09-2008, 01:46 PM

Yeah, this is true. I wanted to upgrade to a Black card, but I need to spend 250k to do it. The only way I can pull that off is to hand out Amex's to my employees, and even then, I'd be cutting it close, as only the executives (myself being one), spend enough money on them to really make a dent in it. I spend about 8k/month on my personal card, which isn't even CLOSE to what's needed.
Anyway, our company just isn't structured like many other companies that have a massive expense accounts that encompass ALL the employees with card privileges. In the end, I didn't see how it was worth it, for anything other than bragging rights, as the only reason I wanted it was because my friends advertising firm had just gotten them, and when we were out of town, we got a lot of preferred treatment with them, lol.

T.S.
12-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Yeah, this is true. I wanted to upgrade to a Black card, but I need to spend 250k to do it. The only way I can pull that off is to hand out Amex's to my employees, and even then, I'd be cutting it close, as only the executives (myself being one), spend enough money on them to really make a dent in it. I spend about 8k/month on my personal card, which isn't even CLOSE to what's needed.
Anyway, our company just isn't structured like many other companies that have a massive expense accounts that encompass ALL the employees with card privileges. In the end, I didn't see how it was worth it, for anything other than bragging rights, as the only reason I wanted it was because my friends advertising firm had just gotten them, and when we were out of town, we got a lot of preferred treatment with them, lol.

That right there, my friend, is where it is at... Me and my better half get alot of nice things from the points and the prefered stuff that is offered from this card. :cheers: From plane flights to places to eat to concert tickets. But on the other hand they are not a very easy card to get neither.

T.S.
12-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Please don't lower yourself to this toxic waste's life. He thinks by bragging about numbers he creates in his head will make him more liked and respected.

-Ant.

Sorry Ant just proving a point. :D

2.3 Evo 8
12-09-2008, 03:11 PM

I was just thinking the same thing. I spend about $8K-$12K a month on my card and pay it off every month and I don't even have an unlimited card. My credit score is pretty good too.

Maybe I should be like Thacker and live with my parents! Maybe then I could have a card with no limit! :lmfao:

I bet he has the life sitting in his dads house in front of the computer in his underware, soda on the desk, world of warcraft on the monitor, and a 1 gallon jug of butt lube. SHAAAWEEET! Life is good. :lmfao:

"Hey dad, scoot over a little! Me and my girl wanna fuck on the couch!" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

keevo54
12-09-2008, 04:03 PM

Theres really no point to a black card. U preferential treatment and have a concierge at ur service all the time. Plus u gotta spend the 250k a year and pay a yearly fee to have the card.

AnthonyF
12-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Sorry Ant just proving a point. :D

Point was def proved. :goodjob: No matter how many times Thacker gets owned, he still comes back for more. Dunno why. :thinking::screwy:

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Sorry mate, you need to check up on your knowledge. The AM Platinum card doesn't require you spend any ammount per month.... nor does it require anything special at all really aside from a good credit history and score.

The only downside to the card is the $450 a year annual fee but I figure the "perks" make up for that.

Oh, I've used it twice in my life... I prefer my Delta Platinum Visa. 9.80 fixed FTW.

SleepingTalon
12-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Theres really no point to a black card. U preferential treatment and have a concierge at ur service all the time. Plus u gotta spend the 250k a year and pay a yearly fee to have the card.

The 24hr concierge is what I wanted, and the special benefits available to the select group of black card holders. The yearly fee is a wash, and inconsequential, and you only need to spend the 250k ONCE, you do not need to repeat it. Like I said, I spend around 8k/month on my personal credit cards, but my company card(s) have different usage patterns depending on what month it is, where I am, and what I'm doing. However, I would have to give Amex's out to all my employees to spend the 250k, because we don't generate the amount of expenses some other companies, like my friends media company does. We do the same amount of business, but we're not structured like they are, so it's harder for me to pull it off. The executives are really the only ones that spend money on expenses, where as companies like theirs, entertain more clients than we do on a normal basis.

SicStang03
12-10-2008, 02:51 AM
I just use cash because I'm a baller

T.S.
12-10-2008, 05:47 AM
Sorry mate, you need to check up on your knowledge. The AM Platinum card doesn't require you spend any ammount per month.... nor does it require anything special at all really aside from a good credit history and score.

The only downside to the card is the $450 a year annual fee but I figure the "perks" make up for that.

Oh, I've used it twice in my life... I prefer my Delta Platinum Visa. 9.80 fixed FTW.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Dude if you just pulled that off the site which i'm pretty sure you did then you don't have a Amex. Are you not reading the rest of these guys post in this thread?? There was no point of you commenting back to what I said we already proved you didn't know what you were talking about, b/c we all know you don't make that kinda money. And if you know anything about amex once you get to the gold card you have to basically pay it off the same month. And if you had the platinum card then you would know more about the fees of having it then just the annual fee that they say on the website. That's why i have the blue card b/c i don't have to do that. And it has a really low rate. Dude if your going to argue with someone atleast do it on something you know about, not some made up world you think you live in! :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-10-2008, 05:50 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Dude if you just pulled that off the site which i'm pretty sure you did then you don't have a Amex. Are you not reading the rest of these guys post in this thread?? There was no point of you commenting back to what I said we already proved you didn't know what you were talking about, b/c we all know you don't make that kinda money. And if you know anything about amex once you get to the gold card you have to basically pay it off the same month. And if you had the platinum card then you would know more about the fees of having it then just the annual fee that they say on the website. That's why i have the blue card b/c i don't have to do that. And it has a really low rate. Dude if your going to argue with someone atleast do it on something you know about, not some made up world you think you live in! :goodjob:

I've never seen people so worked up over someone having a credit card before.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Did you get turned down when you applied?!?!

T.S.
12-10-2008, 05:53 AM
Dude your retarded you apply to them and they send you the card that fits your needs the best. LOL

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-10-2008, 06:18 AM
Dude your retarded you apply to them and they send you the card that fits your needs the best. LOL

http://i38.tinypic.com/68gfgl.jpg

Pretty soon you kiddies will stop doubting me!

Until then, owning people who are completely mistaken about their beliefs about yours truly... will have to do.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

T.S.
12-10-2008, 07:11 AM
I retract my statement then thacker, I apologize. :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-10-2008, 08:04 AM
I retract my statement then thacker, I apologize. :goodjob:
All this drama about what I do for a living... my financial status... what credit cards I have.
I mean seriously? What difference does it make? Especially if the people talking shit can't outrun my cars from a dig!

T.S.
12-10-2008, 08:50 AM
True but i agree that you kinda bring it on yourself there buddy! I mean no one would give you such a hard time if you just came in here and called people out. I understand that you are a good driver and you have quick cars. But do you have to be such a butthead to the people you beat? I don't care either way as it wont affect me one way or the other but i think that people would believe brandon thacker more if he would just relax and just race people. You seem to bring drama with you. I have no issues with you at all brandon but you proceed yourself when it comes to people that are disliked in the car scene. Just my 2 cents. :cheers:

SlowsterCivy
12-10-2008, 12:42 PM
What in gods name does credit cards have anything to do with this, lol, these threads are always a treat to read.

iEvo
12-10-2008, 12:54 PM
thacker u really need to get a life. acting like ur the shit on the computer isnt what most people do for a living

SlowsterCivy
12-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah it can be annoying to read, but lets be honest, some of it is pretty funny not to mention i don't think Thackers blood pressure has hit the fan, compared to others that allow his forum talk bother them.

2.3 Evo 8
12-10-2008, 01:18 PM
In the pooper!

T.S.
12-10-2008, 02:17 PM
actually if anyone on this forum takes what he says for real they need to seek some help! LOL

S II K
12-10-2008, 06:24 PM
thacker lend me some money...i maxed out my dads credit card.

S II K
12-10-2008, 06:26 PM
oh and can you lend me your fat girlfriend...i wanna put her on a treadmill. we have one in the basement collecting dust.

collins
12-10-2008, 06:39 PM
yo will, don't be knockin on his girl. She was a sweetheart when everybody met down south. Besides, she's not the one running her mouth. She deserves better than him

S II K
12-10-2008, 06:51 PM
yo will, don't be knockin on his girl. She was a sweetheart when everybody met down south. Besides, she's not the one running her mouth. She deserves better than him

your right...ill just give her a salad. lol no but really his girl isnt the one running her mouth so ill drop the whole shit. :goodjob:

DirtyMechanic
12-10-2008, 07:32 PM
yo will, don't be knockin on his girl. She was a sweetheart when everybody met down south. Besides, she's not the one running her mouth. She deserves better than him+100

Civicn33b
12-11-2008, 02:08 PM
LOL these threads get better and better each daY!

SicStang03
12-11-2008, 04:15 PM

She actually did get on SVTP and run her mouth. I would search for the thread but don't feel like wasting my time

iEvo
12-11-2008, 05:02 PM
i wonder how much shit they talk to each other...

collins
12-11-2008, 07:36 PM
well goddamnit I stand corrected!!! :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 07:57 PM
She actually did get on SVTP and run her mouth. I would search for the thread but don't feel like wasting my time
Actually, that was Lt1Ultraz starting some shit.

PSINXS
12-11-2008, 10:12 PM
really what do u do for a living to obtain a paltinum card? or what type of business do u own? i know the supraforums.com mostly have platinums and a few Black card holders. is it your father's card? its ok if its your dads, get it how u live. I know anybody else would gladly charge a few things on the parents credit card if they were ballin and said it was ok. so dont make him seem like he is any less for doing it.

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 10:48 PM
really what do u do for a living to obtain a paltinum card? or what type of business do u own? i know the supraforums.com mostly have platinums and a few Black card holders. is it your father's card? its ok if its your dads, get it how u live. I know anybody else would gladly charge a few things on the parents credit card if they were ballin and said it was ok. so dont make him seem like he is any less for doing it.
Dude stfu and pm him that shit. It's the kills forum not who has x amount of money or credit. Need credit to buy a toilet plunger? God dammit stfu or race. Don't get all hard ass and pretend your tough. Don't even talk shit. I'm tired of rikki lake gay shit. Want to race? I'm on charges for it and don't care if I lose just stfu

PSINXS
12-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Dude stfu and pm him that shit. It's the kills forum not who has x amount of money or credit. Need credit to buy a toilet plunger? God dammit stfu or race. Don't me all hard ass and pretend your
Tough. Don't even talk shit. I'm tired of rikki lake gay shit. Want to race? I'm on charges for it and don't care if I lose just stfu
what? you are ignorant as lord knows what. but yeah I'll race you. 40-120. whenver this rain stops and the streets are dry u got a run. shoot me a pm.

2nd the topic was already up so i was just enquiring. we allknow the race in this thread isnt happening anyway.

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 11:06 PM
what? you are ignorant as lord knows what. but yeah I'll race you. 40-120. whenver this rain stops and the streets are dry u got a run. shoot me a pm.

2nd the topic was already up so i was just enquiring. we allknow the race in this thread isnt happening anyway.

Ours WILL happen my little bitch. Don't even know what I'm running but u got a pm. Camera is required cuz I'm tired of ppl bitching out.

PSINXS
12-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Ours WILL happen my little bitch. Don't even know what I'm running but u got a pm. Camera is required cuz I'm tired of ppl bitching out.
fine. u can record it. i dont kow what iam running either. so we both in the blind.
and wehre is my PM?

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
fine. u can record it. i dont kow what iam running either. so we both in the blind.
and wehre is my PM?
Props to answering my pm. Bring a 190-200 LBS passenger if you want me to record it.

You have my cell.

Btw sorry if my english seems broken I'm using my iPhone.

I'll fix it at work.

PSINXS
12-11-2008, 11:32 PM
i dont really do passengers, but i got a couple friends with chase cars. i'll bring my friends evo as a chase car. it cant beat me anyway lol

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 11:37 PM
i dont really do passengers, but i got a couple friends with chase cars. i'll bring my friends evo as a chase car. it cant beat me anyway lol
Np long as they can keep up. I'll rep you when i get in to work tommorow if your sincere and will really race. Tired of this drama shit.

PSINXS
12-11-2008, 11:42 PM
naw i'm dead for real. i havent ran my car against anything credible since i got it back. mustang here, 350z,. never find anything worth running. my wife hates it. but i can get a run or two in.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-11-2008, 11:42 PM
naw i'm dead for real. i havent ran my car against anything credible since i got it back. mustang here, 350z,. never find anything worth running. my wife hates it. but i can get a run or two in.
lol.

Your wife.
LoL.

Man. The good ole days.

PSINXS
12-11-2008, 11:44 PM
lol.

Your wife.
LoL.

Man. The good ole days.
LOL? she told me all about you. we lol together abotu you from time to time.

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 11:49 PM

Not bitching out but we have slot in common. I'll fill you in when we meet. Don't mind thacker. He just races whenever and leaves some ppl high and dry.

PSINXS
12-11-2008, 11:51 PM
aight straight. its gonna be fun times!

thacker is mad he couldn't get no play from my wife. this was before i met her lolol

still havent got that myspace add yet have u thacker LOLOLOL when we started dating u always sent a her a friend request and got rejected.

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 11:54 PM

thacker is mad he couldn't get no play from my wife. this was before i met her lolol
Fun times is what racing is about my man. Fuck everyone else.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-12-2008, 09:23 AM

still havent got that myspace add yet have u thacker LOLOLOL when we started dating u always sent a her a friend request and got rejected.
Hey tell me dude, when you look at your wife... does she ever look at you funny?

You know that look people give cross eyed people when they don't know if they are looking at them for real or not. I got that feeling when I met you that night. I was like damn, is this cat looking at me or the building behind me. :screwy:

And as far as getting "play" from your wife.... oh, I got more than that. I just ended up coming to my senses after it. :goodjob:

Civicn33b
12-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Hey tell me dude, when you look at your wife... does she ever look at you funny?

You know that look people give cross eyed people when they don't know if they are looking at them for real or not. I got that feeling when I met you that night. I was like damn, is this cat looking at me or the building behind me. :screwy:

And as far as getting "play" from your wife.... oh, I got more than that. I just ended up coming to my senses after it. :goodjob:

LOL that is sooo fucked up but soooo funny, he kinda brought it on himself. no offense. Bringing up your personal life on IA = :no:

PSINXS
12-12-2008, 01:30 PM

LOLOLOL i never met you. and if i did you were nothing to remember. and u wish you got more than that. she hung out with once with 4 other ppl. LOL what fantasy land do u live in? i remeber the threads on IA u posted saying all kinds of stuff. and if u camet your senses, why did u still try to be her friend and stalk her on myspace? LOLOLOL u r funny. she would show me on teh pc every time adn we'd sit there and laugh at you. good times.

iEvo
12-12-2008, 01:36 PM
its ok when thackers girl looks at him she sees nothing so dont feel to bad

PSINXS
12-12-2008, 01:38 PM
its ok when thackers girl looks at him she sees nothing so dont feel to bad
whats there to feel bad about? lol

1) its thacker.

2) i bang what he desperately wanted to touch so bad.(she was dating somebody else and this was 3 yrs ago) and still does cuz he still stalks her lol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-12-2008, 01:39 PM
LOLOLOL i never met you. and if i did you were nothing to remember. and u wish you got more than that. she hung out with once with 4 other ppl. LOL what fantasy land do u live in? i remeber the threads on IA u posted saying all kinds of stuff. and if u camet your senses, why did u still try to be her friend and stalk her on myspace? LOLOLOL u r funny. she would show me on teh pc every time adn we'd sit there and laugh at you. good times.
"which way did he go george which way did he go"

http://bp1.blogger.com/_LpLdbfEMn1k/R__bqcfDTnI/AAAAAAAAA4k/vAlRaeo0dCA/s1600-h/cartoon.jpg

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-retard.JPG

iEvo
12-12-2008, 01:41 PM
thacker its amazing how much effort u put in to ur posts. it just shows everyone how retarted u r. was that u for halloween????

PSINXS
12-12-2008, 01:43 PM
yea i know. i still have no idea who he is in person. it must be fun not having a life.

only time i seen a camaro run was like 2 or 3 yrs ago when my buddy Brian drug it down the road in his evo. and that car was black.