PDA

View Full Version : STOCK: OTCBB: CWMF ^150% 650M Vol. .0005

Danny
09-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Anyone watching this. Was a nice little run today. I have been in on this since .0002, for about 2 weeks. Stock is awaiting PR, hopefully the PR will be anoucing huge contracts for Gulf rebuild. Keep an eye on this one. Oh, a F/S is set for Sept 31!! People are accumilating in anticipation.

Todays vol was 650+Million, wow!! 100M afterhours!! I am hangin on to this till end of month. Just givin people a heads up. I think this has alot of legs left in her...

Kevykev
09-12-2005, 10:09 PM
I need to get on the stock market!

Danny
09-13-2005, 06:56 AM
becareful... its fun, and u can make some quick cash. but you can also loose it just as fast. Especially with OTC stocks.

Danny
09-13-2005, 07:52 AM
HERE is the PR we are all hoping for, or its really just the begining.... UP WE GO!!!

__________________________________________________ ______________
Commonwealth American Financial Group Announces Registration Approval from DHS-FEMA
Sep 13, 2005 8:13:00 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2005
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 13, 2005--

Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. (Pink Sheets:CWMF) announces that the company has received its Central Contractor Approval Number from DHS-FEMA. Commonwealth American Financial Group plans to submit bids for Hurricane reconstruction projects thru its wholly owned subsidiary Hawkesbury River Funding of Texas, Inc. Hawkesbury River Funding of Texas Inc. has received offers for joint ventures with architects, demolition contractors and environmental health firms.

Mr. Guthrie said: "We are currently working closely with a number of local and regional corporations that are experienced in various types of reconstruction work. We anticipate that we will secure strong partnerships with these corporations and aggressively bid on the reconstruction work that will be undertaken in the coming months in the Hurricane affected areas."

The mission of Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. is to invest in land development projects either as developer, joint venture partner, or lender and create mezzanine financing opportunities. The company will also grow by acquiring subsidiaries in related fields such as construction, real estate brokerage-appraisal-management, in Florida, Texas and Louisiana.

The Company has established a website http://www.cwmf.net and trades under the symbol (Pink Sheets:CWMF).

Forward-Looking Statements: This information includes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the impact of competitive products, the ability to meet customer demand, the ability to mange growth, acquisitions of technology, equipment, or human resources, the effect of economic and business conditions, and the ability to attract and retain skilled personnel as related to the industry. The Company is not obligated to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this issue.

Source: Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc.

----------------------------------------------
Commonwealth American Financial Group.
St. Petersburg
Damian Guthrie
786-246-1077 or Fax 727-895-8735

Danny
09-13-2005, 08:39 AM
.0008 UP 60% since i mentioned it yesterday. RUN BABY RUN!!!

did anyone jump in on this?

Kevykev
09-13-2005, 08:59 AM
Very Encouraging!

Danny
09-13-2005, 09:11 AM
dont let this fool you. they arnt all like this..lol...

MMs are shaking weak hands out right now. Lookin for a close at .0008-.0009 I think is reasonable.

Danny
09-13-2005, 09:14 AM
back to .0008 235M vol allready! go baby! OK, i am gonna stop posting, no-one here is watching this.. see yall later.

Danny
09-13-2005, 12:30 PM
High of Day was .0009, was 80% increase... anyone catch this or what?

ironchef
09-13-2005, 12:56 PM
So is the stock price .0009, or what? What does that mean? And whats an OTC stock?

Danny
09-13-2005, 01:41 PM
HOD was .0009, means bid was at least .0008 (what you can sell if for)

Current PPS (Price Per Share) is .0006

I see this doin a slow steady run till end of month... GLTA!!

OTCBB: Over The Counter Builiten Board, which is a market, like NYSE, AMEP, ect. Its a very high risk market, unlike NYSE.

rickgiblin
09-14-2005, 05:01 PM
im watching this and what your posting but could you please explain some of the terms and such and numbers to me. im trying to get into the stock market but dont know how. help me out if you want. thanks and good luck on your run

Danny
09-14-2005, 05:09 PM
rick, not exactly sure what all you want me to explain?? sorry..i will help if possible??!! :)

today we closed down at .0005, i got an addition fill today at .0004.

RandomGuy
09-14-2005, 08:35 PM
Percent Change: -16.67

Danny
09-14-2005, 10:05 PM
random, yes, the MMs shaked the crap outa it today. Remember, i am hold till end of month when we get a 1:2 FS. we will see what happends.

Danny
09-14-2005, 10:09 PM
today, alot of the big dogs accumilated at .0004, and so did i, so in actuality, we are up today, not necescarily down. we will see what tomrrow holds. glta

Danny
09-19-2005, 09:57 AM
THIS company is goin big, alot of people seem to be swaying towards holding this long term. what a bright future... i am gonna see if i can pile up a few million more shares.... this baby is gonna blow!

_________NEWS_______________________________ NEWS________

Commonwealth American Financial Group To Acquire New Subsidiary To Finance Residential & Commercial Rehabilitation
Sep 19, 2005 9:53:00 AM
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 19, 2005--

Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. (Pink Sheets:CWMF) announces that it is acquiring a new subsidiary, Bimini Reef Real Estate Inc., whose mission will be to provide financing through a percentage working interest/joint venture scenario with contractors that have won bids from the private insurer sector on damaged residential & commercial properties. This subsidiary is being acquired to address the demand for this type of financing from individual contractors who are winning private residential & commercial projects and need various interim funding to complete the contracts.

This subsidiary will be separate from Hawkesbury River Funding of Texas, Inc. who is working on FEMA related projects. Hawkesbury River has received a FEMA approval contractor approval number from DHS-FEMA. Joint venture offers have been received and are being negotiated from architects, demolition contractors, and environmental health firms who also need partners to work in the rebuilding of the region.

While the mission of Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. is to invest in land development projects either as developer, joint venture partner, or lender to create mezzanine financing opportunities for architects, engineers, and demolition companies.

Damian Guthrie said: "The most recent number cited on CNN television was that the cost of reconstruction would be 400 billion dollars, and we see our plan as only one of assisting through financing the on going work."

The company will also grow by acquiring subsidiaries in related fields such as construction, real estate brokerage-appraisal-management in Florida, Texas and Louisiana. The Company has established a website http://www.cwmf.net and trades under the symbol (Pink Sheets:CWMF).

FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS: This information includes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the impact of competitive products, the ability to meet customer demand, the ability to mange growth, acquisitions of technology, equipment, or human resources, the effect of economic and business conditions, and the ability to attract and retain skilled personnel as related to the industry. The Company is not obligated to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this issue.

Source: Commonwealth American Financial Group

----------------------------------------------
Commonwealth American Financial Group
St. Petersburg
Damian Guthrie
786-246-1077
Fax: 727-895-8735

Danny
09-19-2005, 02:46 PM
HAHAHA!!! OVER 500 MILLION VOLUME... THIS IS HUGE!!!! GO BABY!! I NEED A NEW CAR.....

ANYONE see this crazy vol?

Ronv350z
09-19-2005, 06:06 PM
I see it now thanks for the heads up..........

Danny
09-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Ron u do stocks?

Danny
09-20-2005, 06:31 PM
FYI: afterhours she jumped to .0006 and is holding:)
i had a order in all day for 600,000 more shares at 4, with no fill :( ohh well, hopfully today was pretty much the last of the fours. The MMs are buyin every share they can get thier little crappy hands on.. Off to the races.. I hope everything falls in place :)

HOLDING 3.9Million shares till after the split, playin by ear after that.... I wana see a penny with this bad boy...

Danny
09-21-2005, 08:36 AM
NEWS.....______________NEWS_________________NEWS__ _________

CWMF Commonwealth American Financial Announces Final Joint Venture Negotiations

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.--(Business Wire)--Sept. 21, 2005--
Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. (Pink
Sheets:CWMF) announces that it is partnering with two demolition and
environmental rehabilitation contractors to bid on rehabilitation work
in the New Orleans, Biloxi Hurricane affected areas. The Joint Venture
negotiations are being finalized between Hawkesbury River Funding of
Texas, a wholly owned subsidiary of Commonwealth American Financial,
and two existing corporations from the Texas and Kentucky regions.
Both companies have extensive experience with demolition and
environmental rehabilitation, and have existing materials and
equipment established in the affected areas.
While the mission of Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc.
is to invest in land development projects either as developer, joint
venture partner, or lender and create mezzanine financing
opportunities, the opportunities that are presenting themselves are
such that companies like Architects, engineering companies, and debris
removal companies need partners to fund their work which will be paid
by either FEMA or private insurance carriers.
Damian Guthrie, president of Commonwealth American Financial
Group, Inc. said: "Whilst it is early days in the clean up effort much
work is yet to be carried out in the regions affected. Commonwealth
American Financial is looking to establish a satellite office in the
next few weeks in the New Orleans area to utilize as our communication
point for contract negotiations and project management offices to
enhance our presence."
The company will also grow by acquiring subsidiaries in related
fields such as construction, real estate
brokerage-appraisal-management, in Florida, Texas and Louisiana. The
Company has established a website http://www.cwmf.net and trades under
the symbol (Pink Sheets:CWMF).
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: This information includes
forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions
of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve
risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the impact of
competitive products, the ability to meet customer demand, the ability
to mange growth, acquisitions of technology, equipment, or human
resources, the effect of economic and business conditions, and the
ability to attract and retain skilled personnel as related to the
industry. The Company is not obligated to revise or update any
forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances
that may arise after the date of this issue.

Commonwealth American Financial Group., St. Petersburg
Damian Guthrie, 786-246-1077
Fax: 727-895-8735

21Sep05 13:17 GMT
Symbols:
us;CWMF
Source BW Business Wire
Categories:
MST/I/ADV MST/I/OIS MST/L/EN MST/R/NME MST/R/US MST/R/US/FL MST/R/US/LA
MST/R/US/MS TGT/BWB

Danny
09-21-2005, 08:39 AM
25 Million Shares Traded in the first 5 min of the day... looks to be another good day for CWMF......

AtifSajid
09-21-2005, 03:09 PM
fuk u...fuk MM's...lol

Danny
09-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Money Monsters
Market Manglers
Money Monkeys

crackheads lol :)
thats all i can think of :(

Ronv350z
09-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Ron u do stocks?
hell yeah

Danny
09-22-2005, 08:38 PM
hook a brother up ron. whatchu playin man? better start postin up in here, we need to get some active stock guys postin on here.

Danny
09-26-2005, 07:59 AM
News for 'CWMF' - (Commonwealth American Financial Group Announces Texas Office to Pursue Construction Contracts in Texas)

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Sep 26, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. (Pink Sheets:CWMF) announces the company will utilize the existing wholly owned subsidiary 'Hawkesbury River Funding of Texas, Inc.' to coordinate and administrate the bidding of contracts for construction and rehabilitation contracts in Texas and Louisiana. An office has been established in Dallas, Texas to act as the main headquarters for the new subsidiary. The Company has established a website http://www.cwmf.net and trades under the symbol (Pink Sheets:CWMF).

The mission of Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc. is to invest in land development projects either as developer, joint venture partner, or lender and create mezzanine financing opportunities. The company will also grow by acquiring subsidiaries in related fields such as construction, real estate brokerage-appraisal-management, in Florida, Texas and Louisiana.

Mr. Guthrie, president of Commonwealth American Financial Group, Inc.,
said:
"Our next step is to actively receive contract documents from private and government departments for work that will no doubt be required due to the effects of both Hurricanes. We have established relationships with construction firms in the localized areas that are willing and able to perform on such contracts."