PDA

View Full Version : FEMA Director Resigning

Kristi
09-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Mike Brown the director of FEMA is resigning - CNN Breaking News.

Its about time. He probably figured he would get fired anyway considering he lied on his resume, and has NO EXPERIENCE with diaster relief. I guess he will go back to that assistant position at the horse ranch now.

Sirk
09-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Ha! Yes, finally some good news. Now we just need Bush to resign...

Bishop
09-12-2005, 02:21 PM
PWN3D

TranceDJ06
09-12-2005, 02:22 PM
FEMA isint for protection and security - thats the only reason for slow response cuz george bush told FEMA first, instead of assigning the troops/army and everyone to do and take care of this job.

Ricky Martin
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
It was my understanding that by law... it is local the local governments responsibilty to govern its own city/state and that the feds cannot jump in and send our troops over there to govern NO while its in a state of anarchy??? the national guard of LA should have been on top of it from jump.. dont yall go blaming bush

quickdodgeŽ
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Resigning hell. This past weekend, they were already talking about ousting him. Later, QD.

TranceDJ06
09-12-2005, 02:27 PM
It was my understanding that by law... it is local the local governments responsibilty to govern its own city/state and that the feds cannot jump in and send our troops over there to govern NO while its in a state of anarchy??? the national guard of LA should have been on top of it from jump.. dont yall go blaming bush

in this country everyone looks over to the bush Administration for questions when anything ever goes wrong..thats just how it is..

Kristi
09-12-2005, 02:40 PM
well this guy is stupid - he should have NEVER been appointed to director of FEMA. He didn't have any experience and he got fired from his horse ranch job. Sounds like a real winner to be appointed to FEMA director :jerkit:

AznTraitor
09-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Ha! Yes, finally some good news. Now we just need Bush to resign...

yeah, and let's make Mayor Naigan the next president or how about Rev Jesse Jackson? would that make you happy?

Juicy
09-12-2005, 06:59 PM
yeah, and let's make Mayor Naigan the next president or how about Rev Jesse Jackson? would that make you happy?
agreed

I have never seen anyone in a political office as stupid as the NO mayor. And I would move to Canada if Jesse James ever became president. Either that, or be the next Lee Harvey Oswald....

malfeas99
09-13-2005, 10:00 AM
in this country everyone looks over to the bush Administration for questions when anything ever goes wrong..thats just how it is..

That's because nobody understands even the most fundamental workings of government in their own country anymore.

Also, almost everyone appears to have public school educations.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Kristi
09-13-2005, 11:50 AM
I agree - Nagin is an idiot. He needs to take a lot of the blame here as well.