PDA

View Full Version : Hatchhero unreliable

boosted b
12-07-2008, 08:30 AM
first off pm the guy told him i wanted his gsr block he was selling now this was on a thursday he said he couldn't meet up until friday i say cool friday rolls around i call no answer so i left a message he calls back later that afternoon saying he gets off work late let's meet up saturday afternoon around 12 at bp that never happened i call no answer he texts me and says i get off late again i think to my self no car dealership is open late on saturdays but long story short he will give u the run a round and doesn't deliver

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Car dealerships do stay open late on some Saturdays. You obviously don't know shit. Later, QD.

boosted b
12-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Mine closes at 12:00 my buddy works at curry Honda they close at 4:30 but thanks for your input once again qd

boosted b
12-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Also once again u miss the point I got no problem with his work schedule just don't keep telling me let's meet up then flake out when the time comes

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Mine closes at 12:00 my buddy works at curry Honda they close at 4:30 but thanks for your input once again qd

I never said they all stay open late every Saturday. Or did I?

Hold on a second and let me reread my post.

Still reading, just a sec.

Ok, I'm done. I didn't say that at all. I've been to dealerships (and seen them---with my own 2 eyes) that have been open as late as 7 and 8pm. On occasion. I'm hoping you realize that we've entered the official holiday season, as of Thursday, November 27, 2008. It would be an easy assumption that some dealerships may be having holiday sales featuring none other than...............HOLD IT!!!!................holiday hours!!

Oh my!

Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Also once again u miss the point

There is no "again" when there wasn't a first time. Later, QD.

boosted b
12-07-2008, 09:20 AM
u come off saying I don't know shit when I do u are getting way off the point like u often do and with that I'm done have this meaning less chat with u

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2008, 09:25 AM
u come off saying I don't know shit when I do u are getting way off the point like u often do and with that I'm done have this meaning less chat with u

It's obvious you don't know.

I'm right on point as this could be the the problem with you girls meeting up.

You're done with this meaningless (it's one word, genius) "chat" with me because I'm right.

As usual. You never posted when this took place so how can a fair judgment be made? So shut the fuck up and move along. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
12-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Yup we bought are car Sat night at 9pm....

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Yup we bought are car Sat night at 9pm....

BAM!!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/35/91343341_0068b81195.jpg?v=0

LOLOL!!!! Later, QD.

boosted b
12-08-2008, 05:36 PM
I did't anything about the car selling part of the dealership being closed I said that mechanic side and as go duck yourself u bitch u are the same fuck that pm'd me and said i'm not really a asshole but I see that u are gtfo u lame bitch

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2008, 05:41 PM
I did't anything about the car selling part of the dealership being closed I said that mechanic side and as go duck yourself u bitch u are the same fuck that pm'd me and said i'm not really a asshole but I see that u are gtfo u lame bitch

Lolol. You wanted to ride this out. So here we are. You fucked up fucking with me. So here it is. Later, QD.

Tech5
12-08-2008, 06:02 PM
I worked at a dealership they stay aslong as it takes to make the deal!

StockEg6
12-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Lots of Dealerships stay open til' Dark. My mom bought her Car at like 10pm at Mall of GA Toyota. If theres business involved the Sales person will stay with you All night! Lolol.

StockEg6
12-08-2008, 06:06 PM
I worked a dealership they stay aslong as it takes to make the deal!

Damn it! Beat me to it! Haha