PDA

View Full Version : eYezs1ck-unreliable seller

SuperChicken
12-07-2008, 08:07 AM
This guy put up an entire front end for an Integra, listing each part individually. I immediately posted that I wanted the fogs (which were at an excellent price, I must admit).
My first PM was replied to with "I'm selling the whole thing as a set, so not available". Ok, fine. I then notice that the thread keeps getting bumped by the seller, so I post again that I'm interested in the fogs. I get a PM that they are available now, since the first buyer flaked. OK, cool. He gives me his phone number, and I try to call and email several times over several days, with no response.
Then I get a PM telling me that he had gone out of town and didn't bring his phone. Whatever...he said he wanted to do the deal before Thanksgiving, but I couldn't contact him, and he didn't contact me, either. I did let him know that I would be happy to pull the setup myself, if he needed me to. This is documented in PM's if needed to verify.
After the holiday, I PM him again, then phone him, and arrange to meet that day at a location he specified, about 40 minutes from me. I leave immediately to meet him, get there, and sit for 2 1/2 hours, waiting. No show. I text him, no answer. I email him from my phone, no reply. I try calling the number he gave before the holiday, and it's not working!
I give up and go home, pissed!
When I get home, I call another number that was on my caller ID from earlier in the day, and he answers that number! He set up the meet, and couldn't be bothered to actually go there and see if I was there! I did exactly what he asked me to do, and he stiffed me!
Angry, but still wanting the fogs, we set up a meeting the next day at the Pleasant Hill BP. He actually shows up this time, and I buy the fogs.
Now I'm installing them, and I realize that he just cut any wire that would've required any disassembly of the car!!!(isn't that what "parting out" means?????:thinking: He cut the fuse off, and the switch wires, leaving me about 6 feet or so short of wire to reach the rest of the harness!!! For the second time, I find myself asking "WTF?????" Again, I had offered to pull the fogs and harness FOR him, if it was more than he wanted to do.
So, now I have to splice together a harness for what was once a complete OEM foglight set! He also didn't say anything about the cracked lens on one lamp...but I won't bitch about that 'cause they were cheap. I haven't figured out where he hacked the fuse from yet either!

All in all, a very flaky seller, who doesn't honor his own commitments, apparently changes phone numbers regularly, and sells butchered parts. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY ANYTHING FROM eYezs1ck, and I suggest nobody else do so either, unless you pull his parts yourself. I waited about 2 weeks total for him to actually set something up, and wasted 4+ hours waiting for him to show up at the meeting he set up!! AND got an absolutely BUTCHERED wiring harness to boot!

I've bought parts from four other sellers on IA, and this is the only person to misrepresent his parts, dodge contact, AND flake out on a meeting HE ARRANGED! AND I have to patch up his amateur HACK JOB on top of all that. Yeah, I'm pissed. Especially since he told me specifically that he had "taken the car apart" to pull the whole setup....bullshit; just plain bullshit.

I don't care how long this clown's been around here, this was an all-around SHITTY EXPERIENCE.

B18c1Turboed
12-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Thats why you inspect the parts before buying them. As far as not meeting you the 1st time , that was wrong.

But as far as the parts you the buyer had every chance to inspect them ,before paying for them.Im sorry but i would be able to notice a cracked lense or cut wires, before buying. That makes you responsible ,not him!!!

Now as for not meeting the 1st time, that all falls on him!!!

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Thats why you inspect the parts before buying them. As far as not meeting you the 1st time , that was wrong.

But as far as the parts you the buyer had every chance to inspect them ,before paying for them.Im sorry but i would be able to notice a cracked lense or cut wires, before buying. That makes you responsible ,not him!!!

I agree with all this. But add one small detail. Any potential buyer should have been made aware that the lens was cracked by the seller. but I do agree that the buyer should have checked it over. Later, QD.

SuperChicken
12-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Agreed, guys. BUT, he had simply bundled the split-loom harness in a rubber band, and I did not take the time to un-bundle it and hold it all up to my car in the BP lot...remember, I had already wasted an entire afternoon trying to complete this deal! I just wanted to get this deal over with as quickly as possible. But I do agree that I should have done a full inspection, and bailed on it right then and there...for that matter, I should have bailed on it after the first flake-outs and disappearances! Lesson learned: Don't deal with a dick once he shows himself to be a dick. Ok, filed for future reference...
I also agree with QD (imagine that!lol), that the crack should have been reported; particularly since my first post (the first post in his thread) asked if the kit included the entire harness, switch and mounting hardware! He replied that it did, and it absolutely did NOT.
Also, I mentioned the crack above, but also stated that I wouldn't harp on it, because of the price....just reported it in the interest of completeness.

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 11:36 AM
you sir isnt the smart person alive. yeah i said that i was selling the whole front end

as a set but you keep sending me PM said you want the fogs, i said okay like x409832

times. that day when i called you so we can meet up i GAVE YOU MY OTHER NUMBER

SO YOU CAN CALL ME BACK ON!!!! DOOHHH!! b/c my other phone was off which i

mentioned you probally didnt comprehend/listened. i told you politely that sorry for the

inconvience..."did you still want the fogs? you said yes and start to curse me out.

totally not my fault cuz i was working on his car at my friends house waiting for your

call. so i kept calling him back cuz i havent heard from him within the 2 hrs i was

waiting. TURNS OUT HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A CELLPHONE!!! not my fault AGAIN. he

says that he uses home phone as his work phone blah. the day we met at BP again i

met u there and i gave you the fogs to inpect u were satisfied, i said okay I COULD

TELL BY YOUR FACIAL EXPRRESSION THAT YOU WERER REALLY HAPPY TO GET THEM. i

had to cut the wires you DA CUZ I HAD OTHER WIRES THAT WERE CONNECTED TO MY

CAR. BTW YOU NEVER CALLED MY OTHER PHONE AND NEVER SENT ONE PM saying you

were unsatisfied about them what so ever. NOT MY FAULT AGAIN. with all due

respect, elder man, you arent the smartest person i have delt with on here.

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Agreed, guys. BUT, he had simply bundled the split-loom harness in a rubber band, and I did not take the time to un-bundle it and hold it all up to my car in the BP lot...remember, I had already wasted an entire afternoon trying to complete this deal! I just wanted to get this deal over with as quickly as possible. But I do agree that I should have done a full inspection, and bailed on it right then and there...for that matter, I should have bailed on it after the first flake-outs and disappearances! Lesson learned: Don't deal with a dick once he shows himself to be a dick. Ok, filed for future reference...
I also agree with QD (imagine that!lol), that the crack should have been reported; particularly since my first post (the first post in his thread) asked if the kit included the entire harness, switch and mounting hardware! He replied that it did, and it absolutely did NOT.
Also, I mentioned the crack above, but also stated that I wouldn't harp on it, because of the price....just reported it in the interest of completeness.

w/e you had every right/minute to stop me saying you were unstatisfied or say u didnt want them anymore. EVEN AFTER U WASTED YOUR DAY, U STILL BUGGED ME ON PM THAT U STILL WANTED IT!!!!!
"I mentioned the crack above, but also stated that I wouldn't harp on it,because of the price "
^
WHY ARE YOU BITCHIING?!

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 11:43 AM

AGAIN, i left SUPERCHICKEN another phone number which he could of called me back on but i had no way of contact b/c he didnt have a CELLPHONE. he said that" he had wasted $100 cutting his phone on while he was waiting BUT he still failed to call me back on my primary number. cracked lense/ cracked wires i can understand but he had every right/minute to stop me which he didnt. HENCE WHY HIS USERNAME IS "SUPERCHICKEN".

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 11:52 AM
what i dont understand is that if u were so upset when you "wasted your whole day for the fogs" why did you eagerly beg me to meet you up the next day?! BTW PPL I HELD THE FOGS TO THIS CAT FOR 2 WEEKS. sorry i couldnt sell my whole front end as set no one wanted to buy it but I GUARENTEED YOU THAT U HAD DIBBS ON IT. WHICH U DID

BIG WORM
12-07-2008, 12:02 PM
As for eyesick's phone not working, I believe he's a rep for Metro PCS, so if he goes out of town his phone isn't going to work.

As for the cut wires, not a big issue. It's pretty simple. If you can't fix it, bring me $20 and I will.

The cracked lense is your fault, you should have looked at it, or buy new and pay retail price.

And as always, if you don't want to get stood up, always go directly to the seller, instead of trying to save a few minutes on time, or bucks on gas. I make all my buyers come to me. They bitch and moan, but always show.

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 12:12 PM
As for eyesick's phone not working, I believe he's a rep for Metro PCS, so if he goes out of town his phone isn't going to work.

As for the cut wires, not a big issue. It's pretty simple. If you can't fix it, bring me $20 and I will.

The cracked lense is your fault, you should have looked at it, or buy new and pay retail price.

And as always, if you don't want to get stood up, always go directly to the seller, instead of trying to save a few minutes on time, or bucks on gas. I make all my buyers come to me. They bitch and moan, but always show.\

which is why i have 2 phones, 2 phone number. at first i gave him my work # and the day we met, i gave him my primary and as far as "meeting me up" sorry i didnt come check up on you? not my fault u didnt have a cell phone and i couldnt call you.

HMGDRFTER
12-07-2008, 12:27 PM
IDK but Eyezs1ck is a good seller to me, i didn't have a problem with him when i bought his system awhile back ago...

Clean Del Sol btw Eyezs1ck :D

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 12:29 PM
IDK but Eyezs1ck is a good seller to me, i didn't have a problem with him when i bought his system awhile back ago...

Clean Del Sol btw Eyezs1ck :D

:goodjob: del sol is gone:cry: sold

1SOL2NV
12-07-2008, 12:43 PM
u sold the sol ??? WOW .... but anyways eyesick is a good guy ... and i dont know about this thread .Fail maybe ?

Tech5
12-07-2008, 12:51 PM
X2:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: I have no problems with EYESICK lol either an would do bussiness with him too:goodjob: :goodjob:
u sold the sol ??? WOW .... but anyways eyesick is a good guy ... and i dont know about this thread .Fail maybe ?

SiR EG2
12-07-2008, 01:15 PM
X2:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: I have no problems with EYESICK lol either an would do bussiness with him too:goodjob: :goodjob:
x3

ive delt with EYESICK before hes a very honest seller. this thread fails

StockEg6
12-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Lol Fail Thread. How did the guy have good transcations with yall and a bad with him? The OP Is a Faggot.

SuperChicken
12-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Wow, this degenerated into a flurry of illiterate posting in a hurry, didn't it?

Sickboy...when I tell you I'm leaving NOW to meet you NEAR YOU in Braselton, when I live in Stone Mountain is NOT trying to save $$ or gas, that's meeting you on YOUR TERMS. Your failing to show up is nothing more than disrespect of another man's time and willingness to buy your shit! You want to sell it...you show the fuck up! SIMPLE. Nothing was ever said about "I'll come when you call me". Period. I didn't expect you to be waiting for me when I got there, but I did expect you to show up. You said "meet me here", I said "ok, I'm leaving now". That should indicate to you that I'm ON MY WAY and WILL SHOW UP. There is no room for misunderstanding on that, no matter how you twist it.

Point 2: Your original listing, (which I notice is deleted now) listed individual prices for fogs, hood, fenders and bumper, and said NOTHING about selling only as a full set. The replies you got besides mine, were about the fenders individually...and you got several of THOSE too! And I didn't bitch about your holding back to try to sell the whole set, that's fine, but I've got to wonder why you listed individual prices, if you wanted only to sell the whole set...a listing for "front end for sale, only as complete set; NO PART OUTS" would have been more appropriate, wouldn't it?

Point 3: And I'm under some moral obligation to you to have a cell phone??? Really? What an asshole...

Point 4: to StockEg6: Fag, eh? I've been divorced longer than you've been alive, ya underage moron...and 4 whole posts? IGNORE the FAIL.

Point 5: Twice I showed up where and when you requested. You only bothered to show up once. FAIL. I don't give a crap if you were working on your friend's car, or your girlfriend...you say "meet me here", you show up. Why is that not your fault? You claimed that you called me 5 times while I was waiting for you, but your number only shows on caller ID for ONE CALL, the one where we arranged the meet. Don't lie to cover your ass. It's totally lacking in class. If it were true at all, logic dictates that if I don't answer at home when you call, AFTER I tell you that I'm on my way, well....gee, lemme think...I must be ON MY WAY TO MEET YOU.

Point 6: My PM's from you (and there were several) only gave ONE phone number. I'll be glad to copy all of them here, if you need me to. They'll also put the lie to several other of your claims here...do you really want me to do that? It's only a mouse click or two....but you're going to look bad....so think about that...

Point 7: You specifically told me that you had "taken the car apart to pull the harness and switch", and acted like it was a pain in your ass to have done it. How much of a pain in the ass is it to pull out the wire cutters and hack up something that YOU wanted to sell? Especially when you DIDN'T take shit apart to pull the entire kit...you just hacked up what you could reach without even turning a screw inside the car. The console can be removed with 10 screws...5 minutes if you use a coin instead of a screwdriver...you mean you have wire cutters but no phillips screwdrivers? :screwy:

"i had to cut the wires you DA CUZ I HAD OTHER WIRES THAT WERE CONNECTED TO MY CAR."

That is just hilarious, man. Laughable. Just plain STUPID to offer THAT as a defense...

Point 8: I'm only out $40, so really, you're not worth this much trouble. It IS funny, though, to see you scramble to blame all on me. AND, you are clearly illiterate. You should stick to speaking, 'cause you FAIL AT WRITING. ENGLISH > YOU.

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 03:42 PM
none of your points are vaild. if you were wondering, i sold all my whole front end, u

were there when i sold the bumper LOL. i guess everyone else was satisfied besides

you. i didnt really wanted to sell u the fogs(i had plenty other buyers) u PM'd me

everyday about em so what the hell. SORRY IF CELL PHONES ARE AGAINST YOUR

MORALS. not my fault. your the one getting you stories all twisted up to try to make

me look bad BTW YOU FAILED. why would you say im illterate? haha does that make

you feel better? okay ENGLISH isnt my first language but i know it enough to get me

by. YOU PROBALLY WAS MY OLD ENGLISH TEACHER OLD MAN. im a US

citizen just like you. i speak 2 different languages. so if you do WHOOPIEE DOOO.

B18c1Turboed
12-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Point 8: I'm only out $40, so really, .

You aint out of shit,but time... Get over it!!! And why dont you step up to modern age and BUY A CELL PHONE!!! Dont matter if he called you 10 times,he called you once, thats all that matters he put an effort!!!

So stop crying like a little girl and get over it, you had 1 bad expirence, so you call him and still want the product, thats your own fault!!!

Damm driving 1 hour for some fog lights, what has this world turned too? i wont drive 5 mins if its less then a 100.00

SuperChicken
12-07-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm sorry, I thought this was the flea market feedback thread.

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 03:51 PM
You aint out of shit,but time... Get over it!!! And why dont you step up to modern age and BUY A CELL PHONE!!! Dont matter if he called you 10 times,he called you once, thats all that matters he put an effort!!!

So stop crying like a little girl and get over it, you had 1 bad expirence, so you call him and still want the product, thats your own fault!!!

Damm driving 1 hour for some fog lights, what has this world turned too? i wont drive 5 mins if its less then a 100.00

^he knows what im talking about.

again, not my fault superchicken.

SuperChicken
12-07-2008, 04:00 PM
I feel so small...I've been bitched out by a guy with a 'special' license plate. I'll go sulk now...

SuperChicken
12-07-2008, 06:04 PM
I gotta ask...I just gotta...
Why "i didnt really wanted to sell u the fogs(i had plenty other buyers) u PM'd me

everyday about em so what the hell."

You didn't know me from a hole in the ground!? You can sell to whoever the hell you want to sell to...I would assume that if you want to sell something, it shouldn't matter to you *who* the hell you sell it to, right? Why would you have decided that you didn't want to sell to me, in particular? And, why DID you? Nobody held a gun to your head.....?

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 06:12 PM
I gotta ask...I just gotta...
Why "i didnt really wanted to sell u the fogs(i had plenty other buyers) u PM'd me

everyday about em so what the hell."

You didn't know me from a hole in the ground!? You can sell to whoever the hell you want to sell to...I would assume that if you want to sell something, it shouldn't matter to you *who* the hell you sell it to, right? Why would you have decided that you didn't want to sell to me, in particular? And, why DID you? Nobody held a gun to your head.....?

same question i can ask you, WHY DID U BUY FROM ME? i didnt held a gun to your head you didnt have to buy it from me.

SuperChicken
12-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Doesn't answer my question...I bought from you because you were selling something I wanted.

Your turn.

And I'll repeat Point 1 from above:
Sickboy...when I tell you I'm leaving NOW to meet you NEAR YOU in Braselton, when I live in Stone Mountain is NOT trying to save $$ or gas, that's meeting you on YOUR TERMS. Your failing to show up is nothing more than disrespect of another man's time and willingness to buy your shit! You want to sell it...you show the fuck up! SIMPLE. Nothing was ever said about "I'll come when you call me". Period. I didn't expect you to be waiting for me when I got there, but I did expect you to show up. You said "meet me here", I said "ok, I'm leaving now". That should indicate to you that I'm ON MY WAY and WILL SHOW UP. There is no room for misunderstanding on that, no matter how you twist it.

Tech5
12-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Goddayum! I honestly dont see a big issue, if your buying something with out proof nothing holds up in court, Also if you buy something used YOU ALWAYS double check to make sure its not, broke,scratch,cracks, etc Before you get them, hell you could have caused this damage when they was thrown into your trunk lol j/k

Yall to KISS AN MAKE UP! an move on!

eYezs1ck
12-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Doesn't answer my question...I bought from you because you were selling something I wanted.

Your turn.

And I'll repeat Point 1 from above:

whats done been done. you made you point, ive made mine. move on your with your life. your no long worth my time. i already had responses to all your points. good day

ash7
12-08-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm somewhat partial to the OP, been in his shoes before and it does not make for happy times.

The Grammar Nazi says SuperChicken wins and should post PMs.

-jonathan

Tech5
12-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Yeah Understand, but before I hand over cash I am going to make sure it works! nothing wrong with it etc!
I'm somewhat partial to the OP, been in his shoes before and it does not make for happy times.

The Grammar Nazi says SuperChicken wins and should post PMs.

-jonathan

SuperChicken
12-08-2008, 11:31 PM
PM's copied here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by eYezs1ck
buyer backed out you can have them.

404-454-5885

located in north gwinnett

Cool. I'll call you this afternoon or tomorrow (Monday). I'd come get them now, but I just dropped off my cat at the emergency clinic and I have to wait for a call from them.
Thanks!

BTW, are they already pulled? Or will you need time to un-install them?

theyre on my old bumper ill seperate the two when i get home but you will have to re-install them on your car. im not good with wires

SuperChicken
12-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
buyer backed out you can have them.

404-454-5885

located in north gwinnett

Cool. I'll call you this afternoon or tomorrow (Monday). I'd come get them now, but I just dropped off my cat at the emergency clinic and I have to wait for a call from them.
Thanks!

BTW, are they already pulled? Or will you need time to un-install them?

theyre on my old bumper ill seperate the two when i get home but you will have to re-install them on your car. im not good with wires

No problem. Do you need me to pull the wires and switch? I can do that, easy!

yeah if you know how

SuperChicken
12-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Hey, man, I didn't forget about you...been tied up with the cat. I had to put him down...real rough situation.
Anyway, do you want to do this before the holiday, or after? I'm open any time except Wednesday afternoon.

Neil[/QUOTE]

it has to be like today b/c someone wants to scoop them up like today or tomorrow i cant hold them much longer. im free all day give me a call

SuperChicken
12-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Hey man, what happened to our deal for the fogs???

u still got dibs. i just never had time to part it out sorry. i was out of town and i didnt have my phone sorry. just got back from the holiday. when arre u free again?

SuperChicken
12-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Just waitin' on you, dude.

Neil

ive lost your phone number can you leave your number so we can meet asap thanks. sorry for the wait

SuperChicken
12-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Any chance we can do this today?
770-413-0037

Neil

yeah i think we can ill give u a call

DUDE, WTF HAPPENED TO U?????
i SAT THERE FOR 2.5 HOURS AND YOU NEVER SHOWED UP OR ANSWERED YOUR GODDAMN PHONE. DO YOU WANT TO SELL THESE FOGS OR NOT?
Forward Message

SuperChicken
12-08-2008, 11:39 PM
I think anyone who reads the above PM's will get the message about this ID10T. As you can see, I offered to pull the kit myself. Instead he chose to butcher it. "I'm not good with wires"???? Yeah, no shit...
As you can see, he tried to hurry me into buying before Thanksgiving, then disappeared, saying he didn't have time to pull the parts...while he had someone else chomping at the bit for em....RIGHT....lie, plain and simple.
Lost my phone number...sure you did...:blah::no:
He held these for me for 2 weeks? Read the above PM's, and tell me again how I was the holdup...:screwy:. The only delay I contributed was because I had to put my 17 year old cat to sleep on Sunday the 23rd. And they were'nt pulled yet at that time. Lots of excuses from sickboy, don't ya think?
And does anyone see another phone number for him? I didn't either...

"The truth is out there. Trust no one"

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 12:53 AM
I think anyone who reads the above PM's will get the message about this ID10T. As you can see, I offered twice to pull the kit myself. Instead he chose to butcher it. "I'm not good with wires"???? Yeah, no shit...
As you can see, he tried to hurry me into buying before Thanksgiving, then disappeared, saying he didn't have time to pull the parts...while he had someone else chomping at the bit for em....RIGHT....lie, plain and simple.
Lost my phone number...sure you did...:blah::no:
He held these for me for 2 weeks? Read the above PM's, and tell me again how I was the holdup...:screwy:. The only delay I contributed was because I had to put my 17 year old cat to sleep on Sunday the 23rd. And they were'nt pulled yet at that time. Lots of excuses from sickboy, don't ya think?
And does anyone see another phone number for him? I didn't either...

"The truth is out there. Trust no one"

i offered you the phone number the day we were suppose to meet. BRB let me grab a Kleenex so i can cry you a river:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry:

what i dont understand is why you still wanted to meet even though we got off the wrong foot that day and you still asked me desperately, "WHEN CAN WE MEET FOR THE FOGS". YOU GOT YOUR DAMN FOGS NOW STFU. dont even complain about the crack b/c i gave you the fogs, you hand over the money right away without even inpecting it. YOU EVEN SHOOK MY HAND. I EVEN LEFT TEN MINS AFTER B/C i had another person there (which i sold my front end to). & BTW I NEVER RUSHED YOU. I JUST TOLD YOU I HAD OTHER PPL(3) WAITING ON THE FOGS but i let you get dibbs on it. that was a mistake.

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Dude, you are a documented liar and piece of shit. That is all, the truth is out there. That's all I wanted to accomplish. Let your future buyers decide. If there are any, that is...:blah::2up:

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 01:20 AM
And, your fuckin' attitude SUX. If there's one thing I absolutely despise, it's self-righteousness....look it up, asshat.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Dude, you are a documented liar and piece of shit. That is all, the truth is out there. That's all I wanted to accomplish. Let your future buyers decide. If there are any, that is...:blah::2up:

okay with the name calling. BTW YOUR INTEGRA IS RICE:2cents: OR YOU TOO SUPERCHICKEN TO POST ON HERE. :camera:

This is what you should of done from the start:

1. that day we suppose to meet, you should have wrote down the secondary # i provided you(which was over your home phone not over PM)

2. had a cellphone so you could call me so i can come meet you

3. when we met, inspect the item you are purchase, asked question before you handed me the money & shook my hand

4. PM me or call me saying you were unsatisfied on the item you've purchased

YOU FAILED ALL OF THE ABOVE SO STOP BITCHIING!!!!

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 01:36 AM
Dude, I don't see any way you can justify your position here; not with the PM's published to back me up. The feedback forum is here to report experiences with sellers, both good and bad. Yours happens to have been real damn bad. People should know, and your incredible arrogance will only support my position.
And my Integra is a piece of shit, and I know it. Shitty paint, squeaky suspension, bent body panel, and replaced front bumper. But rice? Hardly...But it was free, as in 0$. The interior is perfect, all the accessories work, it runs great, shifts great and gets 30+ MPG. Oh, and did I mention that it was FREE? Damn good starting point, if you ask me...

Damn it's hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man....

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Dude, I don't see any way you can justify your position here; not with the PM's published to back me up. The feedback forum is here to report experiences with sellers, both good and bad. Yours happens to have been real damn bad. People should know, and your incredible arrogance will only support my position.
And my Integra is a piece of shit, and I know it. Shitty paint, squeaky suspension, bent body panel, and replaced front bumper. But rice? Hardly...

Damn it's hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man....

its all good b/c this isnt a court house i dont need PM to prove it you had plenty other reason you could have done to make the deal go smooth(which you oviouslly didnt) and your right this is the feedback forum and you happen to be a REALLY IGNORANT/THE WORST buyer i have EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS EVER DEALT WITH(YOU WANT A COOKIE? HOW BOUT 2) doesnt mean i should start a thread about you isnt it? nevertheless, my point has been made. let me copy & paste b/c i dont think you quite comprehened this

1. that day we suppose to meet, you should have wrote down the secondary # i provided you(which was over your home phone not over PM)

2. had a cellphone so you could call me so i can come meet you

3. when we met, inspect the item you are purchase, asked question before you handed me the money & shook my hand

4. PM me or call me saying you were unsatisfied on the item you've purchased

YOU FAILED ALL OF THE ABOVE SO STOP BITCHIING!!!!

IM OUT. PEACE

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 01:54 AM
Last word.

Gotta have it:D:2up:

Oh, and likewise...my experience with you is the absolute worst I've ever had, and since I'm so much older than you, I've probably had many more experiences to compare it to.:cheers:

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 02:10 AM
Last word.

Gotta have it:D:2up:

Oh, an likewise...my experience with you is the absolute worst I've ever had, and since I'm so much older than you, I've probably had many more experiences to compare it to.:cheers:

sorry you didnt call me when you were suppose to

sorry you didnt have a cell phone where i could reach you at

sorry that i sold you the fog lights when i could had someone else that would've been more happy with them

i feel sorry for you. i will keep you in my prayers

dont make assumptions that you had more experiences than me.

i dont feel like i should start a bad buyer thread about you b/c ive made all my points clear.

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Well, if you think so, then begone from here. I won't miss you. And, as I said, the truth is out there now for others to use as a yardstick to measure the man. I think it shows that you come up short.
Mission accomplished.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Well, if you think so, then begone from here. I won't miss you. And, as I said, the truth is out there now for others to use as a yardstick to measure the man.
Mission accomplished.

not really b/c how are you to say "the truth is out there now for others to use as a yardstick to measure the man." then say "Mission accomplished"

im sorry but you actually failed

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Nah, you're just too stupid to understand.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 02:19 AM
Nah, you're just too stupid to understand.

now i can see that your not so smart yourself

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 02:28 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao:funny stuff, junior.

The PM's and your responses speak for themselves. I don't need to say any more. I titled this "unreliable seller", and I think I have proven that that's exactly what you are. Done.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 10:18 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao:funny stuff, junior.

The PM's and your responses speak for themselves. I don't need to say any more. I titled this "unreliable seller", and I think I have proven that that's exactly what you are. Done.

:no: you just keep thinking that old man

Kevykev
12-09-2008, 10:58 AM
eyeSick came through 110% when we did business.

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 11:50 AM
eyeSick came through 110% when we did business.

Read the Pm's, buddy...he sure as hell didn't for me! That's all I'm sayin'...If you had better luck with him, more power to ya! He dicked me around and around and around. If you can read, you can see that he put me off over and over, didn't answer my PM's or phone calls repeatedly, and ended up selling misrepresented goods. It doesn't get much worse, except for the bullshit he's slung in this thread. If you ask me, people don't get any lower than sickboy.

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 12:04 PM
:no: you just keep thinking that old man

It doesn't matter any more what I think. It's for people who read this before they buy from you to decide. If you treat them the way you treated me, there will be more of these threads!

Maybe I AM the only person you've shit on like this, but I find that hard to believe, given your attitude...I'm only reporting about MY dealing with you, and it SUCKED!
Remember the first rule of business....the happy ones tell one or two people; the unhappy ones tell everyone they can. I'm unhappy.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 12:47 PM
It doesn't matter any more what I think. It's for people who read this before they buy from you to decide. If you treat them the way you treated me, there will be more of these threads!

Maybe I AM the only person you've shit on like this, but I find that hard to believe, given your attitude...I'm only reporting about MY dealing with you, and it SUCKED!
Remember the first rule of business....the happy ones tell one or two people; the unhappy ones tell everyone they can. I'm unhappy.

if you keep saying that "It's for people who read this before they buy from you to decide" then STFU and leave it at that. everyone own knows your upset you big baby

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Now that everything is out there, I'll do just that, you little punk bitch.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 12:53 PM

okay fag:gay:

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 12:58 PM
You are a smug little cocksucker, aren't you...and a little prick to boot. Lotsa class. I'm SO impressed with your slurs, and articulate criticisms. Very impressive, very impressive indeed.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 01:02 PM
You are a smug little cocksucker, aren't you...and a little prick to boot. Lotsa class. I'm SO impressed with your slurs, and articulate criticisms. Very impressive, very impressive indeed.

:goodjob: shibhal gaeshekki nom

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Your native tongue? Good thing to hide behind...more class....you're just dripping in class.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Your native tongue? Good thing to hide behind...more class....you're just dripping in class.

its slang it means have a nice day:goodjob:
Peace

JuLiaN_TM
12-09-2008, 01:19 PM
damn !! ... Superchicken don't u have anything else to do ?? We got ur point like u say so move on n have a good day ... LET IT GO ...

XanRules
12-09-2008, 03:15 PM
I just thought it was funny that eyezsick posted a few times in a row with "the person below me is gay" so that he was below himself.

Just saying.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 03:36 PM
I just thought it was funny that eyezsick posted a few times in a row with "the person below me is gay" so that he was below himself.

Just saying.

2pts for Official Dumbass of IA:goodjob:

osnap
12-09-2008, 04:49 PM
ehhhh i dont wanna read all this shit, but for the sake of prospective buyers, ive had nothing but good experiences with isak.

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Ya know, I've read several other "bad rep" threads here, and in all of them where someone failed to show up for a meeting, there were numerous cries of "ban his IP" and the like. Glad to see that IA is consistent, anyway.

Oh, wait...

SUBY_RUE
12-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Just cut your losses, You say your had a bad experience... leave it at that. YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT!!!... like you said "its only $40"

SilverSurfer
12-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Just cut your losses, You say your had a bad experience... leave it at that. YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT!!!... like you said "its only $40"

X2

Calm down buddy whats done is done and the past is the past cant change anything

My experience with isak for the past couple of years i known the guy is that he is a str8 up honest dude. i've seen many feedback threads sayin hes a good seller so he must be good.

like what trendsracing said its just $40

wanggsticky
12-09-2008, 06:28 PM
x3

quit bitchin yo. Hes cool. Maybe because you bothering him like 100 times bugged him out.

Eyesick is a good seller. My bro bought some springs from the man and it had a nice drop on the eg too!

Kevykev
12-09-2008, 06:36 PM

you big baby

You are a smug little cocksucker, aren't you...

okay fag:gay:

Does it get anymore classic in terms of name-calling? :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thanks for the laugh guys, hope you two can resolve this matter amicably although chances are slim.

:cheers:

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I never asked or expected any kind of ban...but the guy was, has been, and continues to be a real prick to me, and the facts of our transaction are what I reported. I think his attitude sucks, and that it is patently ridiculous that he can come in here and claim that he did nothing wrong. Why he would choose to make a game out of trying to sell something he wanted to get rid of is beyond me.

Really, y'all, how pissed would YOU be if you wasted that much of a business day for nothing, and then have to take a face full of snotty bullshit from him when called out on it?

For me, one strike is now the limit...obviously three is too many! I now know that I should have bailed on this deal after he said he needed to sell them on a particular day, and then didn't answer his phone, PM, or post in his thread asking why. He says I 'pestered' him about the fogs; I say I just wanted to buy something he wanted to sell, and tried to make the transaction as easy for HIM as possible...never again. And I posted ALL of the PM's between us...every one of them. My other contacts can be seen in his original thread...read 'em and YOU judge whether I was a 'pest' or not.

And, I reserve the right to consider him a crude, rude, snotty asshole with a genuinely shitty attitude about his responsibilities and accountability in conducting a sale.
I've dealt with Silversol, TurboRiceCooker, hondabuilder, lokisays, and GuilioG; and all of them showed up when and where they said they would, and seemed to be glad to sell their stuff. I went to meet ALL of them wherever they asked (Lawrenceville, Perimeter Mall, Summit, and two of their homes), and whenever they asked. My experience with Isak was the polar opposite of those transactions, with an attitude that I was a pain in his ass for wanting to buy something he advertised that he wanted to sell. Sorry, IA, but that just doesn't sit very well with me, and I would never treat anyone else with that kind of attitude; in OR out of IA.

And, maybe it's the average age of the people here, but I've never seen so much hate and smug smart-assedness as I've seen on IA. Very disappointing as far as I'm concerned, because this place *could* and should be a great resource for import owners to interact. Instead, it seems to be a place for a select few to bash everyone else that comes in here. Damn shame, that...as I'm sure that's not what Paul, Brett and the other mods had in mind when they started this forum. (If it is, please correct me).

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 07:04 PM
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

blackboi50
12-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I never asked or expected any kind of ban...but the guy was, has been, and continues to be a real prick to me, and the facts of our transaction are what I reported. I think his attitude sucks, and that it is patently ridiculous that he can come in here and claim that he did nothing wrong. Why he would choose to make a game out of trying to sell something he wanted to get rid of is beyond me.

Really, y'all, how pissed would YOU be if you wasted that much of a business day for nothing, and then have to take a face full of snotty bullshit from him when called out on it?

For me, one strike is now the limit...obviously three is too many! I now know that I should have bailed on this deal after he said he needed to sell them on a particular day, and then didn't answer his phone, PM, or post in his thread asking why. He says I 'pestered' him about the fogs; I say I just wanted to buy something he wanted to sell, and tried to make the transaction as easy for HIM as possible...never again. And I posted ALL of the PM's between us...every one of them. My other contacts can be seen in his original thread...read 'em and YOU judge whether I was a 'pest' or not.

And, I reserve the right to consider him a crude, rude, snotty asshole with a genuinely shitty attitude about his responsibilities and accountability in conducting a sale.
I've dealt with Silversol, TurboRiceCooker, hondabuilder, lokisays, and GuilioG; and all of them showed up when and where they said they would, and seemed to be glad to sell their stuff. I went to meet ALL of them wherever they asked (Lawrenceville, Perimeter Mall, Summit, and two of their homes), and whenever they asked. My experience with Isak was the polar opposite of those transactions, with an attitude that I was a pain in his ass for wanting to buy something he advertised that he wanted to sell. Sorry, IA, but that just doesn't sit very well with me, and I would never treat anyone else with that kind of attitude; in OR out of IA.

And, maybe it's the average age of the people here, but I've never seen so much hate and smug smart-assedness as I've seen on IA. Very disappointing as far as I'm concerned, because this place *could* and should be a great resource for import owners to interact. Instead, it seems to be a place for a select few to bash everyone else that comes in here. Damn shame, that...as I'm sure that's not what Paul, Brett and the other mods had in mind when they started this forum. (If it is, please correct me).

dude are u that mad about a short wire????.......

dont ever go to vegas!!!! seems like u would be mad if u lost a quarter!!!!! :2cents:....1

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Dude, you've gotta be the biggest, loosest asshole I've ever encountered anywhere in my 52 years. Congratulations, I have no doubt that you're proud of yourself. Good for you.

eYezs1ck
12-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Dude, you've gotta be the biggest, loosest asshole I've ever encountered anywhere in my 52 years. Congratulations, I have no doubt that you're proud of yourself. Good for you.

52? thats it? sorry grandpa and you still cant get over all of this. im 20 and i've dealt with much bigger problems than you have.

blackboi50
12-09-2008, 07:10 PM

your 52 and your mentality still reeks like a 4yr old boy who doesnt wanna bathe!!!!!???? :2cents:....1

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 07:15 PM
your 52 and your mentality still reeks like a 4yr old boy who doesnt wanna bathe!!!!!???? :2cents:....1

Wow, another charmer.:goodjob:

blackboi50
12-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow, another charmer.:goodjob:

thanks dude!!!! ;)......1

SilverSurfer
12-09-2008, 07:43 PM

52?? shouldn't u be riding in a ford mercury or somthing :thinking:

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Actually, I race WERA motorcycle roadracing. I have since '86. Honorary Lifetime license. The Integra is just for shits and giggles. The SuperChicken (Honda VTR1000F SuperHawk) is where I really get my thrills. I wonder how many of you clowns will be racing at 52? Or if you'll ever really test yourselves on a racetrack in competition. Much easier to sit at your computer and bash others with your vast knowledge of all things, isn't it?

SuperChicken
12-09-2008, 10:57 PM
:eek::eek::eek:Wow...3 hours pass without another smart-assed comment from some know-it-all kid!:eek::eek::eek::goodjob:

JuLiaN_TM
12-10-2008, 07:31 PM
:eek::eek::eek:Wow...3 hours pass without another smart-assed comment from some know-it-all kid!:eek::eek::eek::goodjob:

maybe because we are sick and tired of reading ur lame ass post ... get a life old guy .... and stop talking s*** :blah: ...

SilverSurfer
12-10-2008, 07:34 PM
maybe because we are sick and tired of reading ur lame ass post ... get a life old guy .... and stop talking s*** :blah: ...

x2

SuperChicken
12-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Shoulda known....

aguynamedpat
12-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Damn. Can I have that time back?

SuperChicken, why in the HELL did you not just look at the shit he was selling and turn the sale down? You have to look at shit before you buy it, or stuff like this happens. I would feel the same as Isak did, where if you buy something from me, dont inspect it, say youre happy, give me money, shake my hand and walk away, thats the end of it. You did not check it out, that is YOUR fault.

Him not showing up on time should have been another red flag. You stand me up for 2.5 hours you can forget my business, ESPECIALLY if its for a $40 set of fogs that cant be that damn hard to find.

Not saying that it is entirely your fault, but there were enough red flags in this transaction that should have told you to either:
A- He stood you up, dont go back the next day.
B- One is cracked, harnesses cut, not as described, get in your car and drive off.

SiR EG2
12-10-2008, 10:56 PM

SuperChicken, why in the HELL did you not just look at the shit he was selling and turn the sale down? You have to look at shit before you buy it, or stuff like this happens. I would feel the same as Isak did, where if you buy something from me, dont inspect it, say youre happy, give me money, shake my hand and walk away, thats the end of it. You did not check it out, that is YOUR fault.

Him not showing up on time should have been another red flag. You stand me up for 2.5 hours you can forget my business, ESPECIALLY if its for a $40 set of fogs that cant be that damn hard to find.

Not saying that it is entirely your fault, but there were enough red flags in this transaction that should have told you to either:
B- One is cracked, harnesses cut, not as described, get in your car and drive off.

x2
superchicken had plenty of other ways he could have handled this situation which doesnt make isak a bad seller but more like superchicken a buy buyer

SuperChicken
12-10-2008, 11:40 PM

Completely agreed. Lesson learned.
Also learned that most of the people on IA evidently killed their parents and were raised in a colony of wild rats that will devour each other at the drop of a hat. Either that or parenting is simply dead...and this is what we get. Either way, if these "people" are the future of mankind, we're in for a bad, bad future.

SuperChicken
12-10-2008, 11:41 PM
x2
superchicken had plenty of other ways he could have handled this situation which doesnt make isak a bad seller but more like superchicken a duped buyer

Now this drivel is the result of the above mentioned lack of parenting. AND incorrect.
Oh, and I fixed it for ya. Good ole Isak is a butcher, whether I checked the stuff out or not.

aguynamedpat
12-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Not everyone is like that, and sometimes people just have bad transactions. It happens to the best of us.

SuperChicken
12-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Well, thanks for your level-headed reply...it's refreshing.♠

MongolPup
12-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Both the seller and buyer have made their sides clear, and made asses out of themselves with name calling. It's now up to the other users to decide whether they want to deal with either party or not. There is nothing more this thread can accomplish. Closed.