PDA

View Full Version : Attn: driftjunior

87 Turbo II
12-07-2008, 02:58 AM
I am happy you love the rotary engine, but stop making us Rx-7 owners look like arrogant close-minded asshats. you acted this way in person, and now you've joined IA I feel you mis-represent the Rx-7 community. You're overly close minded and mean to Honda owners, and you're pushing Mazda ownership like a Jahovas witness trying to convert people. It's forceful, and probably turning them OFF of 7s. I actually like the idea of gonig to meets and talking with everyone in a cool manner rather than them thinking I am some rotary supremest who is going to be a total jerk.Cut that shit out and play nice. also, when someone disses the rotary, throw facts at them or ignore it, don't call them homos or just say F U. Also, FWD, RWD, pistons, rotaries, Mitsubishi, Nissan, or otherwise, there are MANY cars on this site nicer and faster than yours so don't act like your FC is the hottest shit on the street.

That is all.

FasTech
12-07-2008, 03:48 AM
OWNED bish.

Elbow
12-07-2008, 09:14 AM
A D series Civic is faster...

Whiteboy572
12-07-2008, 09:27 AM
My 5.0 FC is faster :ninja:

Blitanicle99
12-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Thank you for posting, I was thinking the same thing.

Halfwit
12-07-2008, 11:30 AM
ouch

KillTheCrow
12-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Thank you for posting, I was thinking the same thing.
X2.

Me86Rob
12-07-2008, 01:30 PM
exactly how i feel about Imbatman

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I am happy you love the rotary engine, but stop making us Rx-7 owners look like arrogant close-minded asshats. you acted this way in person, and now you've joined IA I feel you mis-represent the Rx-7 community. You're overly close minded and mean to Honda owners, and you're pushing Mazda ownership like a Jahovas witness trying to convert people. It's forceful, and probably turning them OFF of 7s. I actually like the idea of gonig to meets and talking with everyone in a cool manner rather than them thinking I am some rotary supremest who is going to be a total jerk.Cut that shit out and play nice. also, when someone disses the rotary, throw facts at them or ignore it, don't call them homos or just say F U. Also, FWD, RWD, pistons, rotaries, Mitsubishi, Nissan, or otherwise, there are MANY cars on this site nicer and faster than yours so don't act like your FC is the hottest shit on the street.

That is all.

Well you need to read the thread in the KF about his race with a Scion TC(more towards the end). He showed all of us over there how much of a retard he is.

According to him LSx suck, because of their DOHC system. Also anybody likes cars is not as close minded as this retard.

green91
12-07-2008, 04:22 PM
I used to like rotaries until this guy joined IA. Now i will always require a vehicle with a reciprocating mass in its engine :goodjob:

87 Turbo II
12-07-2008, 04:38 PM
I used to like rotaries until this guy joined IA. Now i will always require a vehicle with a reciprocating mass in its engine :goodjob:
It's gonna take a lot more than one tard to turn me off of my rotary, but this is what I had originally feared from his postings.

David88vert
12-07-2008, 04:54 PM
I agree with the OP.

green91
12-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Well im not being entirely serious, but i do get tired of his mindless drabble about the superiority of the rotary engine and how its going to be adapted to anything with an internal combustion engine.

Whiteboy572
12-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Holy crap, i thought of this as i was reading.. My friend sent it to me a long time ago and i was speechless..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlDLybhuOH0

redrumracer
12-07-2008, 06:32 PM
lsx>wankel :D

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Pistons > Rotors

green91
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
all cars > camaro :)

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 06:39 PM
all cars > camaro :)

very true.......i think id kill myself if i ever had to drive a RX-7

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Hypno, sell that junk! Get an Iroc-Z and a mullet.

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Hypno, sell that junk! Get an Iroc-Z and a mullet.

its far from junk.....and i could have this car faster and nicer than wat it take to buy a nice Z

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 06:50 PM
LOL I know, I just felt like saying that. I'm listening to Whitesnake and it gave me the idea to mention something to you.

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 06:51 PM
LOL I know, I just felt like saying that. I'm listening to Whitesnake and it gave me the idea to mention something to you.

lol,well thank u for thinking bout me...........u got rid of ur GM junk yet?

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Na, doing some things to it over xmas, then getting rid of it mid next year.

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Na, doing some things to it over xmas, then getting rid of it mid next year.

o really?sneaky pete?lol

didnt u get a new engine while back,did they give u a LS2 or upgrade u to the 3

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 07:31 PM
o really?sneaky pete?lol

didnt u get a new engine while back,did they give u a LS2 or upgrade u to the 3

They were 1300 Ls3 units short at the time and could only receive a Ls2. Darn. :rolleyes:

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 07:35 PM
They were 1300 Ls3 units short at the time and could only receive a Ls2. Darn. :rolleyes:

o,ok.......ill have a LT1/4 3rd gen,hopefully sometime next year

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 07:52 PM
why not get a 13b...

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 07:53 PM
why not get a 13b...

i think i need a TT 20B

redrumracer
12-07-2008, 08:06 PM
i need a camaro

Benefit
12-07-2008, 08:09 PM
the name says it all...driftjunior :rolleyes:

Thighs
12-07-2008, 08:17 PM
i hated rotaries long before i heard the bullshit that constantly spews from his fingers when he posts on IA. i raced him in my i/h/e 1.6 MIATA that had ~200k on the motor, and we were pretty even. his car is busted as fuck and he thinks its god because of the flopping nachos inside it, and refuses to accept the wankel design as a great idea on paper, but an epic fail in real life. hes like your typical bmw owner, the "my car is better because blahblahblah...", except not turbo rotaries are shit and most bmws are at LEAST decent cars.

hes alot like the IMBATMAN cunttard who thinks that an 80's grandma car is badass because it weighs nothing and can be made to go fast.

ban?

Me86Rob
12-07-2008, 09:04 PM
LMFAO flopping nachos had me roling

Thighs
12-07-2008, 09:05 PM
:goodjob:

lol

Ruiner
12-07-2008, 09:07 PM
You know, this is why we have Private Messages.

Thighs
12-07-2008, 09:08 PM
^^ so why dont you pm people to tell them to use pm's?

Ruiner
12-07-2008, 09:23 PM
^^ so why dont you pm people to tell them to use pm's?

A. I'm a supermod.
B. By telling him in public, perhaps others will learn as well.

Any other questions?

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 09:25 PM
A. I'm a supermod.

Any other questions?

What if the purpose was "to make an example of this guy"?

Also are you back in a Porsche?

Benefit
12-07-2008, 09:25 PM
vroom on the yamaha chromed out 1100?

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 09:27 PM
vroom on the yamaha chromed out 1100?

You still talk to the kid with the Si swapped civic with a 6-spd auto that runs 180 M.P.H.?

Benefit
12-07-2008, 09:37 PM
You still talk to the kid with the Si swapped civic with a 6-spd auto that runs 180 M.P.H.?

that dudes a joke...i never talked to him...he recently got 220whp from taking off his air filter i heard

edit: i was just told by one of his friends that he told him that his car can sense road conditions and switch from normal to sport mode

when asked how he knows what mode its in he responded with, when the rpm's go high

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 09:51 PM
that dudes a joke...i never talked to him...he recently got 220whp from taking off his air filter i heard

edit: i was just told by one of his friends that he told him that his car can sense road conditions and switch from normal to sport mode

when asked how he knows what mode its in he responded with, when the rpm's go high

No, he got 220Rwhp from taking off the filter. Also about the R.C.S. (Road Condition Sensor) :lmao:

87 Turbo II
12-07-2008, 10:01 PM
same reason this thread is here.

And to Thighs, I hate you too. Although driftjunior spews bs about rotaries, you do too. You keep calling it a total failure and one post said replacing apex seals every 60k miles. It's obvious you've never owned one or done any real research so you should stay out of the topic yourself. I don't mind people talking shit when they actually KNOW the material they're talking about. Part of an argument is looking at both sides of the argument and you lack the maturity to give the rotary a chance. In your mind it's a piece of junk based on what you'veheard from arrogant idiots and you're stuck to that opinion despites facts that rpove otherwise.

Benefit
12-07-2008, 10:18 PM
SHOW ME 800WHP ROTARY!!!!!!!!!!!

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 10:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvTGB3NbPxc

Idk the Hp on this one but i want.

87 Turbo II
12-07-2008, 10:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIGr0Oo8je8
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/MPS-Mazda-RX7-3-Rotor-20B_39698.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au7F2ttEXWU&feature=channel

Ruiner
12-07-2008, 11:06 PM
What if the purpose was "to make an example of this guy"?

Also are you back in a Porsche?

No. I'm thinking about going for a C6 Z06 with a medium cam and a tune for my next car. I've always had turbo cars (AWD at that), so maybe my nice adventure will be a 500whp+ RWD car that is actually light (31xx lbs). :)

Eh, who knows, though. Maybe I'll pick up a C6 LS3 and twin turbo it. I have time...

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 11:28 PM
No. I'm thinking about going for a C6 Z06 with a medium cam and a tune for my next car. I've always had turbo cars (AWD at that), so maybe my nice adventure will be a 500whp+ RWD car that is actually light (31xx lbs). :)

Eh, who knows, though. Maybe I'll pick up a C6 LS3 and twin turbo it. I have time...

They are pretty cheap right now as well, I was up at the dealership, thinking about getting a LS3 and a 6spd now since my license is about to clear up

Thighs
12-08-2008, 01:50 AM
same reason this thread is here.

And to Thighs, I hate you too. Although driftjunior spews bs about rotaries, you do too. You keep calling it a total failure and one post said replacing apex seals every 60k miles. It's obvious you've never owned one or done any real research so you should stay out of the topic yourself. I don't mind people talking shit when they actually KNOW the material they're talking about. Part of an argument is looking at both sides of the argument and you lack the maturity to give the rotary a chance. In your mind it's a piece of junk based on what you'veheard from arrogant idiots and you're stuck to that opinion despites facts that rpove otherwise.

no, i back my anti-rotary spews up with a good 50/50 mix of bullshit and fact. part of it is for comic relief and because i dont care about what i say on here, plus its fun to get people all worked up for no reason. the other part is because rotaries are well known for needing mixed gas (i.e. 2 stroke oil) to keep the apex seals in good shape, unless they are ceramic units which tend to last alot longer. its not uncommon for a set of apex seals to go out well before the 100k mile mark. they get horrible gas mileage, especially when the displacement of one is taken into account. i had a ford aspire with a mazda b3 engine (imagine a b6 block with a much smaller bore/stroke). it got ~30mpg CITY. given, it was alot slower than any rotary, but with the same displacement the rotary engine gets ~18-20 mpg city. why? because its not a very efficient design. the reason they guzzle gas is the same reason they are known for shooting flames. all the gas goes straight out the exhaust pipe before it gets burned. my miata made close to the same power as your average non-turbo rx7, was a larger diplacement and made more torque, and got ~27 city mpg. the only model of rx7 i would like to have is an fb, because honestly they arent THAT bad on gas due to the weight of the car, and are kinda quick.

on paper, an engine with little to no reciprcating mass is a great idea, its just not able to be executed properly therefore it is not a success.

87 Turbo II
12-08-2008, 02:30 AM
no, i back my anti-rotary spews up with a good 50/50 mix of bullshit and fact. part of it is for comic relief and because i dont care about what i say on here, plus its fun to get people all worked up for no reason. the other part is because rotaries are well known for needing mixed gas (i.e. 2 stroke oil) to keep the apex seals in good shape, unless they are ceramic units which tend to last alot longer.

I won't deny the gas mileage part. The gas mileage sucks. The gas is only mixed with 2 stroke oil if the OMP (oil metering pump) is removed at the owner's discrepancy. Apex seals can last well into 300 thousand miles if the engine is maintained properly. It's more common to see them from 180 thousand to 220 though and occasionally on boosted cars(above stock boost applications) only 120 thousand (now on FDs, they can go as early as 40k miles, but the owners are usually at fault). I guess the other part of you is just trying to piss rotor heads off and I accept that reason more than you being uninformed so I'll leave you alone on it.

Thighs
12-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I won't deny the gas mileage part. The gas mileage sucks. The gas is only mixed with 2 stroke oil if the OMP (oil metering pump) is removed at the owner's discrepancy. Apex seals can last well into 300 thousand miles if the engine is maintained properly. It's more common to see them from 180 thousand to 220 though and occasionally on boosted cars(above stock boost applications) only 120 thousand (now on FDs, they can go as early as 40k miles, but the owners are usually at fault). I guess the other part of you is just trying to piss rotor heads off and I accept that reason more than you being uninformed so I'll leave you alone on it.

lol you just gotta understand that its just a forum. youre not one of the ones i necessarily like to start stuff with, because you arent a firehose of triangle-worshipping bullshit like some others.

i know several people who have had to replace apex seals WELL before 100k, and they werent retarded about maintenance. and i personally know several people who mix the gas in their rx-8s that are bone stock because they worry about premature apex seal wear.

Elbow
12-08-2008, 10:43 AM

EVER HEARD OF A 20B? lol. I know a NA rotary with over 800hp

Thighs
12-08-2008, 10:50 AM
you should put one in your miata. it will drift real good.

David88vert
12-08-2008, 05:24 PM
i know several people who have had to replace apex seals WELL before 100k, and they werent retarded about maintenance. and i personally know several people who mix the gas in their rx-8s that are bone stock because they worry about premature apex seal wear.

You have no idea what you are talking about - they were retarded. ;)

I have had multiple rotaries over 200K, and I have never run premix - even in track cars. I've had multiple of all 3 gens over the course of many years, and have had only 1 engine fail - and that was during racing (at the track) and my fault completely. Even that failed motor would have still beat your car - and it was an N/A.

RX8s do NOT need premix.

Thighs
12-08-2008, 05:28 PM
and what were these cars? pics?

Ruiner
12-08-2008, 06:06 PM
They are pretty cheap right now as well, I was up at the dealership, thinking about getting a LS3 and a 6spd now since my license is about to clear up

I am still thinking C6 Z06, though.

DVSRX-7
12-13-2008, 05:18 PM

That is all.

im gone for a week and the shit talking commence's.. why dont you ever say this shit when you see me?.. and exactly like i said in my Callout Thread... everything i was saying was a joke.. i respect everyones cars and every kind of engine.

but out of all motors i love the rotary bro.. seriously.. some people cant take jokes or false threads.. LS2-KID, Matthew, and idk who else i know i acted stupid and seemed like a 'fan boy' but remember i do love piston motors too..

and for 87 Turbo II.. bro sorry to say this but you think you owned me with this thread? i dont think so.. get your facts straight. seriously just shut your fuckin mouth.. if you dont like what i say then dont read or go in my threads.. i dont tell you or call you or txt you so you can go see my threads.

Im a lover, not a fighter.. so anything you or anyone else says wont bother me..

i know my car is not the shit or anything but i have come along way and finally think something good of my car.. so to me it is my dream car.. if u think i am stuck up or something please tell me, i rather know what you think, than have u hold it in.. so for everyone that thinks i am stupid or dumb or something think again.. the TC thread was a joke.. and i only have friends with 7s so yea i had to make something up in order to see what people would say..

but yea im done talking so basically everyone im sorry for all your troubles and bad thoughts of me, just remember i am a car enthusiast, NOT A ROTARY FAN BOY.. thanks for reading this Roger!!

p.s. 87 Turbo II.. im sorry for your thoughts of me as well.. but please next time tell me in person.. cause it takes a man to say something in front of another mans face.. dont think wrong neither, like i said i hate fighting.. but thanks for posting this.. made me change my mind on you :screwy: lol jk.. your still a great guy..

x Resilience
12-13-2008, 05:20 PM
im gone for a week and the shit talking commence's.. why dont you ever say this shit when you see me?.. and exactly like i said in my Callout Thread... everything i was saying was a joke.. i respect everyones cars and every kind of engine.

but out of all motors i love the rotary bro.. seriously.. some people cant take jokes or false threads.. LS2-KID, Matthew, and idk who else i know i acted stupid and seemed like a 'fan boy' but remember i do love piston motors too..

and for 87 Turbo II.. bro sorry to say this but you think you owned me with this thread? i dont think so.. get your facts straight. seriously just shut your fuckin mouth.. if you dont like what i say then dont read or go in my threads.. i dont tell you or call you or txt you so you can go see my threads.

Im a lover, not a fighter.. so anything you or anyone else says wont bother me..

i know my car is not the shit or anything but i have come along way and finally think something good of my car.. so to me it is my dream car.. if u think i am stuck up or something please tell me, i rather know what you think, than have u hold it in.. so for everyone that thinks i am stupid or dumb or something think again.. the TC thread was a joke.. and i only have friends with 7s so yea i had to make something up in order to see what people would say..

but yea im done talking so basically everyone im sorry for all your troubles and bad thoughts of me, just remember i am a car enthusiast, NOT A ROTARY FAN BOY.. thanks for reading this Roger!!

p.s. 87 Turbo II.. im sorry for your thoughts of me as well.. but please next time tell me in person.. cause it takes a man to say something in front of another mans face.. dont think wrong neither, like i said i hate fighting.. but thanks for posting this.. made me change my mind on you :screwy: lol jk.. your still a great guy..

STFU!!!!

Cliff Notes?

Oh and driftjunior you're a cocky dumbass motherfucker. Go cut some more bumpers or something.

DVSRX-7
12-13-2008, 05:35 PM
XResiliance how about you shut the fuck up and how about I cut your fuckin face?!

Seriously say it in person bro.. Half of you fucks are just talking.. Behind a computer screen your all talk, in person you guys are little pussies..

Thighs
12-13-2008, 05:45 PM
^^ LOLOLOL i love it when people try to start fights on the computer, saying that the people who theyre talking about are pussies for saying shit on the internet...

but guess what? YOURE DOING THE SAME THING! $10000000 says you wouldnt have just said that if this was a meet or something.

man
12-13-2008, 05:50 PM
I wish people would stop getting FCs. Makes me want to sell mine

DVSRX-7
12-13-2008, 06:05 PM
^^ LOLOLOL i love it when people try to start fights on the computer, saying that the people who theyre talking about are pussies for saying shit on the internet...

but guess what? YOURE DOING THE SAME THING! $10000000 says you wouldnt have just said that if this was a meet or something.

lets bet i would.. u think im all talk bro? i aint scared of no one bro..

DVSRX-7
12-13-2008, 06:06 PM
I wish people would stop getting FCs. Makes me want to sell mine

why do u say that about stop getting FC's? and dont sell yours

On_Her_Face
12-13-2008, 06:52 PM

What happened to lover not fighter?

And happy b-day homo, I got you some apex seals. :goodjob:

Thighs
12-13-2008, 07:28 PM

i dont really care. lolol. the point im making is that you are saying that people on here are stupid for e-fighting and whatnot, BUT YOURE THE ONE STARTING ALL OF THEM. :lmfao::lmfao:

pot, meet kettle.

87 Turbo II
12-13-2008, 10:42 PM
I wasn't trying to own you, I was serious that I think a few people on here are starting to dislike the Rx-7 and rotary from your approach to supporting it. I mean, I support it in threads, but I don't react all aggressive like when someone' disses the rotary. I know their either A) don't understand, or B) make 300 or 400 whp and I really can't say much cause I'm making 135 whp if I'm lucky. Rotaries aren't for everyone, but the select few who love them do get a lot of enjoyment from them. Also, you don't need to convince everyone to buy one. art of what makes it special is that Rx-7s are one of the cars that DIDN'T get big and get overly common like the civic and 240.

OneSlow5pt0
12-13-2008, 11:10 PM
I wasn't trying to own you, I was serious that I think a few people on here are starting to dislike the Rx-7 and rotary from your approach to supporting it. I mean, I support it in threads, but I don't react all aggressive like when someone' disses the rotary. I know their either A) don't understand, or B) make 300 or 400 whp and I really can't say much cause I'm making 135 whp if I'm lucky. Rotaries aren't for everyone, but the select few who love them do get a lot of enjoyment from them. Also, you don't need to convince everyone to buy one. art of what makes it special is that Rx-7s are one of the cars that DIDN'T get big and get overly common like the civic and 240.

x2 i mean id drove a RX-7 and it was a great looking car,handled good...but id deff rather have my camaro...but id like to have a 7 again for a 2nd car someday,hopefully another black S5 like mine,but doubt it will have 60k miles...lol

On_Her_Face
12-14-2008, 12:57 AM

Agreed, I have nothing against rx-7s except for the first ones (mainly cause most are ulgy, sorry lol) but this kid just rubs off the wrong way in about everyway possible.

Thighs
12-14-2008, 01:01 AM
^^ hey, the first gens are my favorite. and BY FAR most reliable/fuel efficient.

On_Her_Face
12-14-2008, 01:06 AM
And the ulgiest.

Thighs
12-14-2008, 01:11 AM
for some reason i like the ugliest cars... lol.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2008, 09:25 AM
only queers drive rotary....D

green91
12-14-2008, 09:51 AM
where is yours then?

oh yeah driftjunior sucks. he can barely even speak english and contradicts himself multiple times within his own posts. you = FTL.

WTF?
12-14-2008, 05:25 PM
:smileowne..............:yes::tongue1:

DVSRX-7
12-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Ok ok.. So I made rotaries look bad.. But I've had hondas and a driven a couple 240's and I was let down by both.. Idk why and what it is about rotaries that makes me happy.. But I truly do like all piston powered cars my dream car is Ferrari F550 Maranello and that is piston powered.. But that's my dream car.. I would love to have a Eunos Cosmo but they are hard ass fuck to find.. So yea sorry guys about all the bullshit.. I will try to tone it down from now on

And LS2_KID thanks and where my seals at? I need them haah

On_Her_Face
12-15-2008, 11:28 PM
Ok ok.. So I made rotaries look bad.. But I've had hondas and a driven a couple 240's and I was let down by both.. Idk why and what it is about rotaries that makes me happy.. But I truly do like all piston powered cars my dream car is Ferrari F550 Maranello and that is piston powered.. But that's my dream car.. I would love to have a Eunos Cosmo but they are hard ass fuck to find.. So yea sorry guys about all the bullshit.. I will try to tone it down from now on

And LS2_KID thanks and where my seals at? I need them haah

They already went bad.

DrivenMind
12-15-2008, 11:38 PM
its far from junk.....and i could have this car faster and nicer than wat it take to buy a nice Z

No sir. It's a 3rd gen. That's uberjunk.

DrivenMind
12-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Serious Business

DVSRX-7
12-19-2008, 01:54 AM
They already went bad.

no they havent gone bad......

yet :ninja:

yungdz
12-19-2008, 02:07 AM
Boxer engine PWNS all

DVSRX-7
12-19-2008, 02:23 AM
^^ only the boosted ones..

Boosted FC
12-19-2008, 07:05 AM
Wow. The FC scene has really changed since I sold mine. Makes me think twice about rejoining :no:.