PDA

View Full Version : ROME GA SUX

claybird
12-07-2008, 12:28 AM
After tonights drama i just wanted to talk about how bad rome sux so put your quarter up cause i got first. THIS PLACE BLOWS MAN!!!:2up:

The Creeper
12-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Yea I have been to Rome. Hung out with some spartans....

FasTech
Maybe its you.

X-Runner
What drama? lol

Deke
12-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Yea I have been to Rome. Hung out with some spartans....

History/geography owns you.

FasTech
12-07-2008, 12:34 AM

I think he was trying to be funny. I didn't laugh.

The Creeper
12-07-2008, 12:52 AM

Yea I caught that shortly after I posted it. Oh well. You understood what I was getting at.:goodjob:

RandomGuy
12-07-2008, 01:14 AM
you know what they say

when in rome (ga), do as a roman, and fuck your sister

Deke
12-07-2008, 01:47 AM
Yea I caught that shortly after I posted it. Oh well. You understood what I was getting at.:goodjob:

Haha, it's all good ;)

LeX
12-07-2008, 08:15 AM
So what drama happened then

FasTech
12-07-2008, 10:34 AM
So what drama happened then

I doubt anything happened. He probably made this thread up hoping to get a little attention because he has no life.

LeX
12-07-2008, 10:55 AM
lol

claybird
12-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I doubt anything happened. He probably made this thread up hoping to get a little attention because he has no life.
thanks but anyway...man we try to hang out at a spot and some guy had to come over there and harass us about how one of my crew messed with his son over a year ago and they were holding a grudge and they called the police about something that happened a year ago and all we wanna do is chill man im tired of this place ive been trying to move to tybee island with my dad but i heard police are just as bad down there>>>

FasTech
12-07-2008, 12:37 PM
thanks but anyway...man we try to hang out at a spot and some guy had to come over there and harass us about how one of my crew messed with his son over a year ago and they were holding a grudge and they called the police about something that happened a year ago and all we wanna do is chill man im tired of this place ive been trying to move to tybee island with my dad but i heard police are just as bad down there>>>

Moving to another city isn't going to get you away from the "5-0". There getting bad anywhere you go...period! You and your friends should have just packed up and found a different location to hang at. Personally, I would have kicked the guys ass. I'm sure he would leave your friend alone after that. But thats just me.

claybird
12-07-2008, 12:37 PM
you know what they say

when in rome (ga), do as a roman, and fuck your sister
BTW if my memory is correct from last college semester...it is do like a roman and fuck a little boy like Micheal Jackson ......now you would look ignorant next time :D

green91
12-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Who are you again? Never heard of you. Trying to figure out why your opinion matters :thinking:

claybird
12-07-2008, 12:40 PM
well They bothhad a right to b mad they both fucked up but the other guy is notorious for having heat (catch me) and he had his dad and he just couldnt settle it normally it had to be screaming and yelling....about the police my aunt is Major of Rome police force so i dont worry about th city its county and i wanna leave Rome to get away from the drama i want to go some where where people really care about cars Like ..>.ATL

Deke
12-07-2008, 01:08 PM
oh my god. Punctuation is your friend. I can't read that.

green91
12-07-2008, 01:09 PM
gaybird doesnt speak english lol.

claybird
12-07-2008, 01:30 PM
this is a forum not 3rd block english 1100

SUBY_RUE
12-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Boooooo this thread...

Master Shake
12-07-2008, 02:21 PM
After tonights drama i just wanted to talk about how bad rome sux so put your quarter up cause i got first. THIS PLACE BLOWS MAN!!!:2up:i'm from rome myself....and it seems to me like you just suck.

i've never had problems with hanging out at places. but you know, if YOU DIDN'T START SHIT, then it would be all good.

fuckin DA....

Deke
12-07-2008, 02:26 PM

well i guess if you do not want anyone to easily know what you are talking about this is the best way to go about doing it nothing gets your point across like one enormous run on sentence people love reading blocks of texts without any kind of indication to the ending and beginning of phrases other than an ellipses thrown in from time to time...you are right this is not an english class and i am not at all the grammar police but it will just make your and everyone elses time here so much more pleasant if you stop trying to fight the power and reach your pinky finger the centimeter it takes to press the period or comma keys

Lol, sorry. I just had to.

nreggie454
12-07-2008, 02:27 PM

True, but if you want other people to understand WTF you want to say, then you might want to use a little bit of grammar.

claybird
12-07-2008, 05:31 PM
i'm from rome myself....and it seems to me like you just suck.

i've never had problems with hanging out at places. but you know, if YOU DIDN'T START SHIT, then it would be all good.

fuckin DA....
Well apparently you haven't read none of the Rome threads. And I didn't start nothing dumb chink so think before you speak. EVERYONE QUIT BEING ASSHOLES !!!!:tongue1:

Ruiner
12-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Odd, I'm from Rome (well, my senior year in high school and my parents still live there).

I NEVER had a problem in Rome and I drove a 3000GT VR-4 and Porsche 911 turbo - BOTH cars did nothing but attract attention. I still never had any problems hanging out around there with the local car people.

Every once and a while you'd get some jealous teenager or something, but what were they going to do to me? Ahahahahhaha I carry anyway, so I was always prepared just in case something went down.

Rome really isn't that bad. If you go looking for trouble, it will find you.

Ruiner
12-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Holy shit...I just noticed that the thread starter was born in '89. Ahahahahah. Has to be post high-school drama or something.

Thread starter - why aren't you away in college?

claybird
12-07-2008, 09:33 PM
I am in college but anyway you need to hang out at PANTERA bread and see how much drama there is......none of the drama has to do with me any way.

LeX
12-07-2008, 09:36 PM
PANTERA? sounds devilish

RandomGuy
12-07-2008, 09:39 PM
LOL @ pantera bread LMFAO

LeX
12-07-2008, 10:15 PM
http://imagecloset.com/11/7c55790bc437653641b40f450c969415/Pantera---Group-Shot--C10086097.jpg

R.I.P Dimebag

Catnip
12-07-2008, 10:42 PM
I JUST WANT TO NEGATIVE REP YOU BECAUSE.

that's all.

Catnip
12-07-2008, 10:43 PM
ok done!

:lmao:

FasTech
12-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Sounds like to me you need to stop being a puss. Suck it up and go on about your business. Drama is everywhere, just to let you know.

Ruiner
12-07-2008, 11:08 PM
I am in college but anyway you need to hang out at PANTERA bread and see how much drama there is......none of the drama has to do with me any way.

Panera

I'm a grown man. People know not to give me drama. :)

claybird
12-08-2008, 01:46 AM
well i guess people feel the need to give me drama cause im 19 but it dont bother me i just want a spot to hang out at without someone wanting to fight or race r whatever all the time and why does everyone give me a bad rep i havent done nothing

FasTech
12-08-2008, 02:05 AM
well i guess people feel the need to give me drama cause im 19 but it dont bother me i just want a spot to hang out at without someone wanting to fight or race r whatever all the time and why does everyone give me a bad rep i havent done nothing

Its called "Females". Instead of hanging with the sausage fest crew all the time, hang with some females and you won't have to worry about Fighting or racing. And I didn't give you a bad rep. But I think its funny as hell you have 2 red bars....lmao

claybird
12-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Its called "Females". Instead of hanging with the sausage fest crew all the time, hang with some females and you won't have to worry about Fighting or racing. And I didn't give you a bad rep. But I think its funny as hell you have 2 red bars....lmao
yeah thats true it is a sausage fest.saa.klk;lsmfks;o9999w8727u ..damn pet snake ccc crawling accrooss the key oar d

claybird
12-10-2008, 01:48 AM
so anyone else

nreggie454
12-10-2008, 02:00 AM
yeah thats true it is a sausage fest.saa.klk;lsmfks;o9999w8727u ..damn pet snake ccc crawling accrooss the key oar d
Reps for not being able to find the fucking backspace key.

SicStang03
12-10-2008, 02:19 AM

Yea, I understa dhh356h8nuf9er 7rtyrw0 5447gv damn, m,ah penis crawling across mah key oar d fpplsa

IMPORTchic
12-10-2008, 05:53 AM
LOL

Dude.....just go run your car off of Turner McCall bridge!

Okay nooo really....that was mean...I am kidding...just quit posting. Its getting you in deeper!!!!

LeX
12-10-2008, 09:34 AM
LOL

Dude.....just go run your car off of Turner McCall bridge!

Okay nooo really....that was mean...I am kidding...just quit posting. Its getting you in deeper!!!!

girl that's where I live, represent :bump: LOL

IMPORTchic
12-10-2008, 12:50 PM
girl that's where I live, represent :bump: LOL

I dont......:ninja:

LOL

MINI
12-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Claybird, you are the problem with our scene. You have caused so much drama. Just stop posting on here and stop trying to make meets when you have only ONE time, ONE FUCKING TIME, came to Panera. You have ran off all the guys that have been there for years.

You alone have ruined our scene.

b13isme
12-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Claybird, you are the problem with our scene. You have caused so much drama. Just stop posting on here and stop trying to make meets when you have only ONE time, ONE FUCKING TIME, came to Panera. You have ran off all the guys that have been there for years.

:yourock::super:

claybird
12-10-2008, 05:16 PM
WTF how are you fucking gonna act like that you fucking asshole if you both fucking understood im there all the fucking time i just dont have my fucking car yet...go ahead say the victor jokes and puns im waiting .............you done........wait wait..........ok you know what fuck yall at pantera bread not all of em but you know who im talking about .......I HAVE NEVR STARTED DRAMA UP THERE DUMB|FUCK its always someone around me it aint me if your ego wasnt so fucking big you would be abl to realize that stupid queer so fuck yall my accord is WAY to good to be seen with that big bowl of rice you guyscall PAnera bread anyway FUCK HEADS .......until you fucking get your shit strait then this post will not be taken back . If i have only been up there once then how could i of RAN PEOPLE OFF........idiot

Catnip
12-10-2008, 05:26 PM
WTF how are you fucking gonna act like that you fucking asshole if you both fucking understood im there all the fucking time i just dont have my fucking car yet...go ahead say the victor jokes and puns im waiting .............you done........wait wait..........ok you know what fuck yall at pantera bread not all of em but you know who im talking about .......I HAVE NEVR STARTED DRAMA UP THERE DUMB|FUCK its always someone around me it aint me if your ego wasnt so fucking big you would be abl to realize that stupid queer so fuck yall my accord is WAY to good to be seen with that big bowl of rice you guyscall PAnera bread anyway FUCK HEADS .......until you fucking get your shit strait then this post will not be taken back . If i have only been up there once then how could i of RAN PEOPLE OFF........idiot

here's what I read

WTF fuck fucking fuck you asshole fuck car fuck fuck victor pun fuck head fuck ran fuck shit ... idiot

IMPORTchic
12-10-2008, 07:08 PM
here's what I read

:lmfao:

WINNER!!!

You see why I am getting the hell out of Rome?! That seems to be the trend around there!

Catnip
12-10-2008, 07:19 PM
:lmfao:

WINNER!!!

You see why I am getting the hell out of Rome?! That seems to be the trend around there!

Come to Wonderful Robins!
We have civilization!
;)

LeX
12-10-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm not a big WR fan but i know guys with sick cars in Macon :)

Imadaman
12-10-2008, 08:25 PM
dude did you really go to Pantera bread and not expect drama...come on now.

90CelicaST
12-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Lol @ the Pantera mistakes.
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2066/pantarauj0.jpg

Imadaman
12-10-2008, 09:04 PM
yeah i use to work there,always called it that.

MINI
12-10-2008, 09:32 PM

Since your car can be outran by most of the older guys' daily drivers?

And yeah, say fuck us all you want to and get the hell out of our scene so it can be stable again. And rice? I'll tell you what rice is. Rice isnt how big your body kit is, how tall your wing is, or how my tubes of fuckin neons you have, rice is dumbasses like you starting shit and blaming everyone else for a failing scene. I try not to attack or start drama but I'll be damned if you fuck up what I have been raised around and make the older guys I look up to go away.

Get the fuck out of MY Rome.

IMPORTchic
12-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Since your car can be outran by most of the older guys' daily drivers?

And yeah, say fuck us all you want to and get the hell out of our scene so it can be stable again. And rice? I'll tell you what rice is. Rice isnt how big your body kit is, how tall your wing is, or how my tubes of fuckin neons you have, rice is dumbasses like you starting shit and blaming everyone else for a failing scene. I try not to attack or start drama but I'll be damned if you fuck up what I have been raised around and make the older guys I look up to go away.

Get the fuck out of MY Rome.

LOL

Rice just TOLD KING RICE! Or trash....either one?!

MINI
12-10-2008, 09:50 PM
LOL

Rice just TOLD KING RICE! Or trash....either one?!

Sorry cuz, No rice here (My neons are tastefully done). Did I pass you earlier today?

IMPORTchic
12-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Sorry cuz, No rice here (My neons are tastefully done). Did I pass you earlier today?

I was pimping the VIC since it was raining so ionno.....did you? lol Where at?

LeX
12-10-2008, 10:44 PM
are there any other folks with old school JDM up here. Or Nissan folks lol

Catnip
12-10-2008, 11:58 PM

http://www.boingboing.net/images/_1059_846540901_7cb1e54512.jpg

89preludesi
12-13-2008, 03:53 AM
I think i saw u at the gas station to night near the mcdizonalds on Turner McCall and all yall hatin on my homie lol

IMPORTchic
12-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I think i saw u at the gas station to night near the mcdizonalds on Turner McCall and all yall hatin on my homie lol

Yeah that was me...:rolleyes: I saw you and your girl try to look cool and peel outta there.

Who was hating on who now?:thinking:

rhd_civic_ej
12-13-2008, 04:52 PM
omg this is lame.

O.P. -

Please the this as motivation of what you should do in your spare time instead of posting stupid shit if you dont like drama, then dont hang out with the drama.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn310/mattsyno/emo_razor.jpg

89preludesi
12-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Yeah that was me...:rolleyes: I saw you and your girl try to look cool and peel outta there.

Who was hating on who now?:thinking:
naw that wasnt my girl haha but i didnt try to peel out i was tryin to catch her ass cuz she was leavin me haha and i look cool all the time hahaha jk but i was talking about people hating on claybird :D

MINI
12-14-2008, 11:48 AM
naw that wasnt my girl haha but i didnt try to peel out i was tryin to catch her ass cuz she was leavin me haha and i look cool all the time hahaha jk but i was talking about people hating on claybird :D

Well he makes himself out to be a dumbass.

IMPORTchic
12-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Well he makes himself out to be a dumbass.

Or he just is......?:screwy:

lolol

claybird
12-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Royal Silver exactly how have i EVER started drama?

IMPORTchic
12-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Dude. GTFO. Really.

Catnip
12-16-2008, 12:49 AM
Royal Silver exactly how have i EVER started drama?

So, I just wanted to let you know I have negative repped you three times from this thread.

Have you ever posted anywhere else? Wait, no care.

Mah wifey said it best,

GTFO

claybird
12-21-2008, 01:44 AM
well i had a change of heart today at pantera bread ...my boomslang harness went bad on my neo and putting me in limp mode and i cant remember his name but this guy really really helped me and i owe him so badly for helping me!!! THANXS BRO!!!!

Catnip
12-21-2008, 01:55 AM
So, I just wanted to let you know I have negative repped you three times from this thread.

Have you ever posted anywhere else? Wait, no care.

Mah wifey said it best,

GTFO

kbye

claybird
12-23-2008, 01:10 AM
my thread so you GTFO

Catnip
12-23-2008, 01:23 AM
You must not know who I am.

sirkus
12-23-2008, 11:35 AM
claybird sounds like he lives in a trailer in Lindale.
Rome isn't that bad. I've never had any problems out there.

90CelicaST
12-23-2008, 11:37 AM
You must not know who I am.
Are you the juggernaut?

LeX
12-23-2008, 12:41 PM
I am the prince of darkness

90CelicaST
12-23-2008, 02:24 PM
^
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2011/2487925191_9d944da13e.jpg
Lich King
http://forgottenjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/blog2-ozzy-osbourne.jpg
Prince of Darkness since 1979

jdm>usdm
12-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Rome...... My grandparents live in Rome.

cool

LeX
12-23-2008, 02:38 PM
^
http://gaygamer.net/images/img_15332_wrath_450x360.jpg
Lich King
http://forgottenjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/blog2-ozzy-osbourne.jpg
Prince of Darkness since 1979

yeah i was actually thinking of that commercial when i posted it

Catnip
12-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Are you the juggernaut?

Something like that; something he doesn't want to mess with.

claybird
12-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Something like that; something he doesn't want to mess with.look i dont care if you were my land lord im just saying yhou can take it personally or not.... you said GTFO so i said it back no big deal its the internet ...now i said i have better feelings about ROME a guy named Donnie helped me and he was the man...but if you want to kick my ass over some internet bullshit then at the Varsity on New years day i will be in the CG2 accord and its green and turbo charged with no front end i might have a black and silver hood with a scoop if it rains. My lip kit is Lexus graphite and im gonna be dressed in all blue with brown hair and a cigar. You wanna be a baby come beat me up i wont stop ya. Hell i just got kicked out for christmas cause my grandma has deminsia so she cant remember stuff so she kicked me out. So merry Christmas ....and Ho Ho Ho! See you there . I'll make sure to put a big sign up saying its me and just come up and knock me out because i'll already have my teeth gaurd in. See ya there!

Clay Peek:goodjob:

Catnip
12-23-2008, 11:42 PM
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/062/b/9/SRS_BUSINESS_GAIS_by_Booter_Freak.jpg

90CelicaST
12-23-2008, 11:54 PM
...now i said i have better feelings about ROME a guy named Donnie helped me and he was the man...
SAFC harnesses are the devil aren't they?

IMPORTchic
12-24-2008, 12:25 AM
WOOOOOOOWZEERRRSS!

They must not know who EVAN is!!!

Buwaahahha!:lmfao:

Catnip
12-24-2008, 12:43 AM
WOOOOOOOWZEERRRSS!

They must not know who EVAN is!!!

Buwaahahha!:lmfao:

He's not familiar with the hulk-like strength like you are ;)

b13isme
12-24-2008, 01:33 AM
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq169/nagrompika/16348.jpg:smilefu:....

Catnip
12-24-2008, 01:39 AM
Your red makes me feel like I should negative rep you more

:lmao:

Atlblkz06
12-24-2008, 10:03 AM
You know I've been wondering if its possible to build a 10+ red-bar neg reputation.

I think I'm gonna start a thread and ask everyone to neg-rep me as often as possible to see how big I can get it.

Will I get auto-banned if I get a certain number of neg reps or something like that?

Ed
12-24-2008, 10:04 AM
You know I've been wondering if its possible to build a 10+ red-bar neg reputation.

I think I'm gonna start a thread and ask everyone to neg-rep me as often as possible to see how big I can get it.

Will I get auto-banned if I get a certain number of neg reps or something like that?

no you wont get banned.

there is someone on here with 10 red rep bars. it's been done.

Atlblkz06
12-24-2008, 10:29 AM
no you wont get banned.

Oh ok. Oh well...

UpSideDownDesi
12-24-2008, 01:04 PM
i may be goin there this weekend for a friends b-day....boozed up :dj: 1st night, and out on shooting range 2nd day.

IMPORTchic
12-24-2008, 04:53 PM
i may be goin there this weekend for a friends b-day....boozed up :dj: 1st night, and out on shooting range 2nd day.

You should come say hi!!! :yes:

lulz

Atlblkz06
12-24-2008, 05:24 PM

Hmm I havent been shooting in quite some time. Do you own a piece? I've thought about it, but then I'd have to shoot my vette every time the battery dies on me and that'd get expensive.

claybird
12-25-2008, 11:58 PM
He's not familiar with the hulk-like strength like you are ;)ow is everyone today

chrispiam
12-26-2008, 12:32 AM
look i dont care if you were my land lord im just saying yhou can take it personally or not.... you said GTFO so i said it back no big deal its the internet ...now i said i have better feelings about ROME a guy named Donnie helped me and he was the man...but if you want to kick my ass over some internet bullshit then at the Varsity on New years day i will be in the CG2 accord and its green and turbo charged with no front end i might have a black and silver hood with a scoop if it rains. My lip kit is Lexus graphite and im gonna be dressed in all blue with brown hair and a cigar. You wanna be a baby come beat me up i wont stop ya. Hell i just got kicked out for christmas cause my grandma has deminsia so she cant remember stuff so she kicked me out. So merry Christmas ....and Ho Ho Ho! See you there . I'll make sure to put a big sign up saying its me and just come up and knock me out because i'll already have my teeth gaurd in. See ya there!

Clay Peek:goodjob:

Um i dont post much, But because im a Jobless Bum waiting to be employed again, i may go down to the Varsity to see this shit.

This thread is funny. Are all threads here this funny? I mostly stay on the local Motorcycle fourms.

claybird
12-26-2008, 11:49 AM
heck ya man come on down its gonna be da bomb:boobies:

Master Shake
01-01-2009, 07:36 PM

ok, been a while since i been on here and lets see how this goes.

royalsiver, you drive a silver mini cooper, that you happen to beaner out with some gay-licous purple underglow. i bet that was money well spent that your parents gave you. you stand where my balls hang down to. talkin about clay is ruining the scene for people like you? i didn't know the scene became ricer central. and the import "scene" has been killed in rome. no one goes out, except for the ones that have nothing better to do. the only reason people hang out at panera, well, cause THEY ALL WORK THERE!!!!! they don't go home after work....the sit in the parking lot. and to top that shit off you are like 16. STFU.

claybird.....wouldn't be racist now would we? calling me a chink and all. haha, you pansy. i'd fuck you up. the reason no one likes you, is simple, you get on everyone's fucking nerves. you talk some shit like you know something and everyone around you knows its coming straight from your ass, that is, when you boyfriend decides to pull out. and congrats on having your accord getting turbo'd.....or something, hell i don't know what you are doing to it, its been in the shop for like a fucking year. and i keep hearing all the talk and yet i don't see shit. haha, and i find it real fucking funny you tried telling me you were "sponsored". who you sponsored by? APC? Ractive? or how about EBay?

case closed.

Catnip
01-01-2009, 11:01 PM
LMAO @ claybird's car

OMGHEY. I love 0 ply eBay rubber couplers, missing front ends, and goofy ass 16 year old looking drivers.

LeX
01-02-2009, 08:59 AM
I Love rome but happy to be going back to ATL in the summer. Going to get a nice 3-4 bedroom place to share with some friends. People on here make the scene sound like it sucks.. which is does.. but the people are cool or at least amusing when there's no drama :)
I don't really hang out over at Panera b/c it seems so repetitive

"B"
01-02-2009, 09:22 AM

Just for the record, you are an idiot.

claybird
01-07-2009, 02:36 AM
ok, been a while since i been on here and lets see how this goes.

royalsiver, you drive a silver mini cooper, that you happen to beaner out with some gay-licous purple underglow. i bet that was money well spent that your parents gave you. you stand where my balls hang down to. talkin about clay is ruining the scene for people like you? i didn't know the scene became ricer central. and the import "scene" has been killed in rome. no one goes out, except for the ones that have nothing better to do. the only reason people hang out at panera, well, cause THEY ALL WORK THERE!!!!! they don't go home after work....the sit in the parking lot. and to top that shit off you are like 16. STFU.

claybird.....wouldn't be racist now would we? calling me a chink and all. haha, you pansy. i'd fuck you up. the reason no one likes you, is simple, you get on everyone's fucking nerves. you talk some shit like you know something and everyone around you knows its coming straight from your ass, that is, when you boyfriend decides to pull out. and congrats on having your accord getting turbo'd.....or something, hell i don't know what you are doing to it, its been in the shop for like a fucking year. and i keep hearing all the talk and yet i don't see shit. haha, and i find it real fucking funny you tried telling me you were "sponsored". who you sponsored by? APC? Ractive? or how about EBay?

case closed.
ME Racist? No ....how could you say that after all those years in school but w/e hasent this thread closed yet ....and yeah my car is sponsored thank you 31 to be exact heres the list

31 sponsorships
http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif GenerateFuel.com (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=56) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif BodyKits.com (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=55) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif AEM (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=53) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif o2 Audio (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=52) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Fujita Air Intake (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=51) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Road Magnet Springs (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=45) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Easystreet Air Suspension (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=44) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Mr. Grille (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=43) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif LEDGLOW (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=42) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Sun Automobile USA (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=41) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Atomic Loudspeakers (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=38) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Alsa Paint (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=37) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif PLX Devices (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=35) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Engine Ice Auto (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=33) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Advanced Automotive Concepts (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=32) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif AutoPage Vehicle Security (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=31) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Power Stop Brakes (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=28) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif XM Satellite Radio (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=27) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif DEI: Cryo2 (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=25) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif KillerGlass (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=26) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif GlowShift Gauges (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=24) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Auto-Air Colors (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=18) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif DecalKits.com (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=23) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif R-Blox (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=22) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Stoner Car Care (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=21) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Xtreme Flamekitz (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=20) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif StreetFX (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=16) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Kyowa Racing (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=14) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Tsunami Audio (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=13) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Vertical Doors Inc. (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=11) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Fidanza (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=10)

SicStang03
01-07-2009, 02:46 AM
no you wont get banned.

I have an account with 10 red rep bars :ninja:

Catnip
01-07-2009, 10:24 AM
ME Racist? No ....how could you say that after all those years in school but w/e hasent this thread closed yet ....and yeah my car is sponsored thank you 31 to be exact heres the list

31 sponsorships
http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif GenerateFuel.com (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=56) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif BodyKits.com (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=55) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif AEM (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=53) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif o2 Audio (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=52) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Fujita Air Intake (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=51) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Road Magnet Springs (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=45) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Easystreet Air Suspension (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=44) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Mr. Grille (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=43) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif LEDGLOW (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=42) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Sun Automobile USA (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=41) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Atomic Loudspeakers (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=38) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Alsa Paint (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=37) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif PLX Devices (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=35) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Engine Ice Auto (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=33) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Advanced Automotive Concepts (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=32) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif AutoPage Vehicle Security (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=31) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Power Stop Brakes (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=28) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif XM Satellite Radio (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=27) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif DEI: Cryo2 (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=25) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif KillerGlass (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=26) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif GlowShift Gauges (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=24) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Auto-Air Colors (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=18) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif DecalKits.com (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=23) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif R-Blox (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=22) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Stoner Car Care (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=21) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Xtreme Flamekitz (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=20) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif StreetFX (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=16) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Kyowa Racing (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=14) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Tsunami Audio (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=13) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Vertical Doors Inc. (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=11) http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/images/bullet_grey.gif Fidanza (http://www.carsponsors.com/client_area/catalog_categories.php?cID=10)

Is your list of shitty ass parts manufacturers supposed to impress us?

IMPORTchic
01-07-2009, 12:03 PM
"Welcome to Ricers Are Us?! CAn I help you?!"

claybird
01-07-2009, 11:12 PM
nope i just answered his question

89preludesi
01-08-2009, 12:49 AM
WOW !

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/jdub90/BerenstainBears-1.gif :D

sikfricks
01-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Holy shit...I just noticed that the thread starter was born in '89. Ahahahahah. Has to be post high-school drama or something.

Thread starter - why aren't you away in college?
i remember you. you drove a black on black Porsche if i am correct.those were the good days

claybird
01-22-2009, 04:37 PM
JAY LENO!!!

Arm&hammer
01-22-2009, 07:56 PM
this thread is gay.

IMPORTchic
01-22-2009, 08:04 PM
I am gay.

Rllly? :thinking: