PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heading west, or moving that direction?

EvasiveEF9
12-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Maybe I'll get yelled at for being in the wrong section, but I don't that it is...

Nonetheless, as some of you may know, I enlisted USMC. I finally got my permanent station, and it's out here in San Diego. I'm gonna be coming back to Atlanta probably the end of this month or early January to get my stuff/my car out this way. Was curious if anyone wanted to save on buying a plane ticket or moving their stuff, or just coming to visit out this way, I wouldn't mind seeing if I could help get them (or their stuff) in this direction. Gonna be likely renting a uhaul, and/or a uhaul trailer. I've got 2200miles and 5days to move my shit. LoL.

Just checkin' up. Ya never know when someone may be traveling!

Crazy Asian
12-06-2008, 03:04 PM
OOOOOO CALI FOR LIFE!!! Ill be down there the 12th of Dec.

EvasiveEF9
12-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Which area? I'll be out here until I fly home to move my stuff...

Halfwit
12-06-2008, 04:46 PM
hey, if u need a place to store your konig heliums til you get done or watever, id be more than happy.

i should have never sold my set. amazing wheels.

sakasaku
12-06-2008, 06:32 PM
. I've got 2200miles and 5days to move my shit. LoL.

4 people alternating driving
and a nice direct route
48 to 60hrs depending on traffic
i have gottin to conneticut in 16 hours with 4 ppl alternating driving over 90 the whole way....lol 90 in a uhau :crazy: l where we were going it was roughly 1100 miles the longest it ever took us was 22 cause someone decided to cross the median and not look and got hit by a semi :no: we dont stop unless it bathroom or food

Halfwit
12-06-2008, 06:42 PM
and a nice direct route
i have gottin to conneticut in 16 hours with 4 ppl alternating driving over 90 the whole way....lol 90 in a uhau :crazy: l where we were going it was roughly 1100 miles the longest it ever took us was 22 cause someone decided to cross the median and not look and got hit by a semi :no: we dont stop unless it bathroom or food
why else would you stop?

bigdare23
12-06-2008, 06:50 PM
^^^Hoes

SicStang03
12-06-2008, 06:57 PM
I feel for you. LOL, only thing good out west is a vacation

Halfwit
12-06-2008, 06:59 PM
^^^Hoes
only you like those truck stop prostitutes.

blaknoize
12-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Well, of course, u picked a time I cant. :( I would love to any other time, to drive and drive back. But I have work :(

EvasiveEF9
12-07-2008, 02:15 AM
hey, if u need a place to store your konig heliums til you get done or watever, id be more than happy.

i should have never sold my set. amazing wheels.
LoL. You got a good deal on the only set I had! LoL! Why'd you sell?

and a nice direct route
See, that's how I drive. The girlfriend is talkin' about makin' the trip with me just to keep me company. But the girl's bladder is like a friggin' pea, dude! I swear to god, we made 4stops, plus 1 or 2 gas stops from Jacksonville, NC to Atlanta, GA. If I take her west, we're gonna make three stops per state! Maybe I'll just dehydrate her prior to the trip...

And a movie-star Gov...

Halfwit
12-07-2008, 09:28 AM
LoL. You got a good deal on the only set I had! LoL! Why'd you sell?

i had sold the car they were on, and had no use for them at the time. they are on a miata now :(

EvasiveEF9
12-07-2008, 10:07 AM
i had sold the car they were on, and had no use for them at the time. they are on a miata now :(
Should have put them on your bike. LoL. They were small enough!

Halfwit
12-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Should have put them on your bike. LoL. They were small enough!
and i think after i sold them, i bought polished slips...then sold those, and havnt had rims until recently when i jsut bought those volks

Crazy Asian
12-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Ill be in LA near Northridge. I might roll by San Diego cuz I need to stop by UCSD. Man I love that area.

BTLFED
12-07-2008, 03:42 PM

WEAK. If I had the ability to move back to Cali from this shit hole of a state I would already be gone. I fucking hate this state.

ironchef
12-07-2008, 03:53 PM
WEAK. If I had the ability to move back to Cali from this shit hole of a state I would already be gone. I fucking hate this state.Howcome you moved here? And/Or what is so bad about GA? Not dissing, just curious.

Personally, I've been to Cali, its not bad, but I wouldn't say its vastly different than GA. Except increased living expenses, and even worse traffic.

SicStang03
12-07-2008, 04:34 PM
WEAK. If I had the ability to move back to Cali from this shit hole of a state I would already be gone. I fucking hate this state.

we don't like yur kind either :tongue1:

But for real, I was in San Fran a lot cause my dad lived out there. Good for a visit, could never live out there. I did like San diego though, again only for a vaca

EvasiveEF9
12-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Ill be in LA near Northridge. I might roll by San Diego cuz I need to stop by UCSD. Man I love that area.
Let me know if you're down my way...

Come take a vacation! It's been forever since we road-tripped. Jesus.

Crazy Asian
12-07-2008, 08:13 PM
we don't like yur kind either :tongue1:

But for real, I was in San Fran a lot cause my dad lived out there. Good for a visit, could never live out there. I did like San diego though, again only for a vaca

That's San Fran and San Diego. You want to see "holy crap Id rather live here" place move to the Valley, Orange Country, Pasadena and stuff. I kid you not the V meets is so pathetic. And on top of that the girls well fake still hot as crap. Youd basically think about rape the whole time your down there.

EvasiveEF9
12-07-2008, 08:32 PM
That's San Fran and San Diego. You want to see "holy crap Id rather live here" place move to the Valley, Orange Country, Pasadena and stuff. I kid you not the V meets is so pathetic. And on top of that the girls well fake still hot as crap. Youd basically think about rape the whole time your down there.
Well now I can't wait to get my car out here...how far is that from SD?

Vteckidd
12-07-2008, 08:36 PM
hey i have a buddy out there, ill get his info for you, hes a Marine also

EvasiveEF9
12-07-2008, 09:49 PM
hey i have a buddy out there, ill get his info for you, hes a Marine also
That'd be cool. Any guess as to if he's at Miramar or Pendleton?

bigdare23
12-07-2008, 09:56 PM
only you like those truck stop prostitutes.

What can I say, you got me hooked on them now.