PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with gay ppl

RL...
12-06-2008, 01:48 AM
I try to be an open minded person, and give them a chance, but homosexual men are a disgrace to themselves, to men, to women, and to society. I got hit on today by some old ass gay guy while working at costco and it was complete BS. He said EXTREMELY disgusting things, things I would never say to a women to pick her up. Not wanting to risk my job and being the patient person I am I just walked away.

And that's not the first time this has happened. I'm sure not all gay men are flaming fags/disgraces, but it appears most of them are. And I can't help but feel my mind is closed to being able to like a gay person, and now feel they should all go to hell. Of all the gay men I've met, they've all been rude, lude, and one even tried messing with a friend of mine when he was passed out drunk, etc...

Now lesbian women on the other hand are different. I've known several lesbians, and some are obvious, and some are not so obvious. But they've all been cool, down to earth, and while I hate to say this because it is relative but normal. Plus girl+girl is beautiful thing :goodjob:

point is, EVERY HOMOSEXUAL MAN NEED TO GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE AND DIE

end rant

Me86Rob
12-06-2008, 01:49 AM
so....what are you waiting for? jump :gay:

RL...
12-06-2008, 01:52 AM
so....what are you waiting for? jump :gay:

says the person whose sig is a caption of a man playing with himself...:rolleyes:

edit: btw lexi, you've yet to kill me, I'm waiting....

Me86Rob
12-06-2008, 01:56 AM
uhm....its actually a guy ringing a bell. your gayness just likes to think hes playing with himself.

and watch ur back foo

RL...
12-06-2008, 02:01 AM
uhm....its actually a guy ringing a bell. your gayness just likes to think hes playing with himself.

and watch ur back foo

word

redrumracer
12-06-2008, 02:01 AM
so wait, i guess this means you look gay :lmfao: :gay: http://www.miataturbo.net/forum/images/smilies/turbogfight.gif

Me86Rob
12-06-2008, 02:02 AM
so wait, i guess this means you look gay :lmfao: :gay: http://www.miataturbo.net/forum/images/smilies/turbogfight.gif x2

ash7
12-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Hahahahahahaha! Reps to the OP.

-jonathan

Nitro
12-06-2008, 02:04 AM
i'll help push em son repz!!!

FasTech
12-06-2008, 02:07 AM
I agree but then again I don't. I have a few gay friends but they're all very cool people. Like my gay friend Hunter, He knows I'm not gay and he respects that and doesn't try to hit on me. I could tell him just about anything. He's a really good listener. And all of his "Gay" friends I've met seem to be alright too. But I have had a few that seem to be very nasty and rude. Really depends on the person I guess.

But about the lesbians thing. I don't agree with the "Gay" subject. Just my religion. But I do not see how you think thats a beautiful thing. Them being lesbians means they don't like guys and you'll never have a chance. Now Bi girls is a different story. I still do not agree with it but atleast you'll have some sort of a chance.

RL...
12-06-2008, 02:13 AM
I agree but then again I don't. I have a few gay friends but they're all very cool people. Like my gay friend Hunter, He knows I'm not gay and he respects that and doesn't try to hit on me. I could tell him just about anything. He's a really good listener. And all of his "Gay" friends I've met seem to be alright too. But I have had a few that seem to be very nasty and rude. Really depends on the person I guess.

But about the lesbians thing. I don't agree with the "Gay" subject. Just my religion. But I do not see how you think thats a beautiful thing. Them being lesbians means they don't like guys and you'll never have a chance. Now Bi girls is a different story. I still do not agree with it but atleast you'll have some sort of a chance.

With lesbians it's not about a chance or not. I personally don't feel the need to fuck a lesbian, although I have. But anyways girls are beautiful, I could understand why a girl would find a girl attractive, because I do. And so what if a lebian doesn't like guys. It's not like theres a shortage of hot, straight girls around. Getting laid is TOO easy here. I mean seriously, girls here are sluts....straight up, sluts...I had this girl the other day who wanted to get tag teamed by my friend jesse and I, but I'm not down with having another sausage close to mine and I def don't take any ones seconds so I let him have the fun...

FasTech
12-06-2008, 02:18 AM
With lesbians it's not about a chance or not. I personally don't feel the need to fuck a lesbian, although I have. But anyways girls are beautiful, I could understand why a girl would find a girl attractive, because I do. And so what if a lebian doesn't like guys. It's not like theres a shortage of hot, straight girls around. Getting laid is TOO easy here. I mean seriously, girls here are sluts....straight up, sluts...I had this girl the other day who wanted to get tag teamed by my friend jesse and I, but I'm not down with having another sausage close to mine and I def don't take any ones seconds so I let him have the fun...

I still do not understand how you think lesbians is a beautiful thing. If you have no chance to fuck them, its not a beautiful thing. Just a waste of pussy.

The Creeper
12-06-2008, 02:20 AM
I still do not understand how you think lesbians is a beautiful thing. If you have no chance to fuck them, its not a beautiful thing. Just a waste of pussy.

I agree.:cheers: Either way though, outside of movies, lesbians tend to be pretty unattractive. So its all good for us guys.

FasTech
12-06-2008, 02:26 AM
I agree.:cheers: Either way though, outside of movies, lesbians tend to be pretty unattractive. So its all good for us guys.

But then there are those few that tend to be so fucking hott, but won't touch a guy. Very disappointing.

The Creeper
12-06-2008, 02:28 AM
But then there are those few that tend to be so fucking hott, but won't touch a guy. Very disappointing.

I agree, and then they become a complete waste of a nice pussy...:cheers:

Alan®
12-06-2008, 02:35 AM
sounds like a lot of ignorance to me. Just more mindless babble from th OP. There are straight guys that are just as bed. I think you had a bad expereince and are just characterizing a group of people as all being the same way.

The Creeper
12-06-2008, 02:39 AM
sounds like a lot of ignorance to me. Just more mindless babble from th OP. There are straight guys that are just as bed. I think you had a bad expereince and are just characterizing a group of people as all being the same way.

I also sense insecurity in his posts......:gay:

qwick
12-06-2008, 02:42 AM

x2 I have met a few gay guys through friends/work and for the most part they were pretty cool. They didnt do any of tha shit you posted above.......If what you posted above is a reacurring incident maybe there is just something about YOU that they like.

Alan®
12-06-2008, 02:47 AM
x2 I have met a few gay guys through friends/work and for the most part they were pretty cool. They didnt do any of tha shit you posted above.......If what you posted above is a reacurring incident maybe there is just something about YOU that they like.
The guy does wear tight clothes..............

qwick
12-06-2008, 02:50 AM
The guy does wear tight clothes..............

lol

Edit:I rember seeing a pic of him on here not to long ago.

osnap
12-06-2008, 06:52 AM
the ignorance in this thread is just plain sad.

Frög
12-06-2008, 07:08 AM
I try to be an open minded person, and give them a chance, but homosexual men are a disgrace to themselves, to men, to women, and to society. I got hit on today by some old ass gay guy while working at costco and it was complete BS. He said EXTREMELY disgusting things, things I would never say to a women to pick her up. Not wanting to risk my job and being the patient person I am I just walked away.

And that's not the first time this has happened. I'm sure not all gay men are flaming fags/disgraces, but it appears most of them are. And I can't help but feel my mind is closed to being able to like a gay person, and now feel they should all go to hell. Of all the gay men I've met, they've all been rude, lude, and one even tried messing with a friend of mine when he was passed out drunk, etc...

Now lesbian women on the other hand are different. I've known several lesbians, and some are obvious, and some are not so obvious. But they've all been cool, down to earth, and while I hate to say this because it is relative but normal. Plus girl+girl is beautiful thing :goodjob:

end rant

Really sad how narrow minded you are.. If a gay man hits on you, tell him you are straight and go on with your day.. Nothing to get pissed about, and definitely not go and wish death upon every gay man..

I used to be homophobic, but now realized something about gay man; the more the better.. More girls for the straight guys.. :goodjob:

_Christian_
12-06-2008, 07:09 AM
You're gay for not tag teaming that pussy

Frög
12-06-2008, 07:17 AM

First if you fucked a "lesbian" that means it wasn't a "lesbian" but a "bi"

Second, you not tag teaming a girl makes you a douche.. Insecure douche..

No hard feelings :goodjob:

Here, tag team story:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129483

Elbow
12-06-2008, 07:21 AM

end rant

You kind of dress and look gay...I mean honestly you do. No offense lol, but that's probably why... ;) Not ALL gay men are like that I know a lot of cool gay guys, I don't agree with what they do, but they never hit on me. I agree ones who say crazy shit and hit on every guy and make people uncomfortable need to chill out but I rarely see those, probably because I don't dress and look like I am asking for it. This happens to my friend a lot too and he even admits he dresses kind of homo, like you.

87 Turbo II
12-06-2008, 09:08 AM
As a friend of many gay people, I'd say your experiences seem to be worse. What's funny is that you said lesbians aren't so obvious but gay guys always are. We live in Atlanta, there are sooo many gays. Trust me, you've talked to several gay guys who you would've never known they felt the way they do. The obvious ones are obvious, and they're the only ones that you go far enough to feel represent the gay community. Being gay is a more socially acceptable thing now, and just because you got hit on a few times, doesn't mean they're all bad people. It'd be like saying "Every time a black person drives by me, I hear really loud annoying rap music. Why are black people so damn annoying?" When in reality, only the annoying one's get noticed, and every group of people has bad representatives.

I've never seen a pic of you, but a lot of people here raise a good point, maybe you should look less gay? Product in your hair? CUT that shit out. Tight pants? Cut that shit out. Etc.

ksniperfox
12-06-2008, 09:12 AM
ive had both sides of the gay spectrum.(from a customer service standpoint). there are nasty ones, and there are extremely polite ones.

cant generalize, people are different.

Jbauer
12-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Theres no reason anyone should be gay. it's just disgusting. Lesbians too. It's just not the way it was meant to be. They can't have sex (look, i dont care what you say, butt sex isn't real sex..would sex in the nose be considered sex if a group of ppl decided to do it?) They can't have children, and it violoates the oldest physical law ever known..opposites attract. You don't even have to be religious, Nature itself is against homosexuality.

STRteg
12-06-2008, 10:51 AM
this is an intense situation,especially if you and your friends are attracting homosexual men ... :gay:go get 'em tiger!!

EJ25RUN
12-06-2008, 10:52 AM
I used to work with a bunch of gay people and I never had any issues. I think this one experience has caused you to generalize.

KREEP
12-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Sounds like you hang around way to many gay people and or act or look gay yourself. Maybe that is why you are having so many run in's with these gay people. I have a couple of gay friends and none of them are the way you described gay people. I think you are just a racist person. Go eat a dick
faggot
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/man_and_mer/faggot.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/lereve81/faggot.gif
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/Dib090/Faggot.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq336/aTgaX/1181279428878ek6.jpg

SouthrnStyle
12-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Rick are you just mad because you look like a fag? Fuckin pussy pretty boy.

quickdodge®
12-06-2008, 11:07 AM
but homosexual men are a disgrace to themselves, to men, to women, and to society.

If this were to be graded, you'd get a red mark for the last comma. It isn't needed. Later, QD.

STRteg
12-06-2008, 11:19 AM
If this were to be graded, you'd get a red mark for the last comma. It isn't needed. Later, QD.

:lmfao: Later, QD.

Frög
12-06-2008, 11:32 AM

Actually, Mr. Scholar, in English, the comma there is optional but not incorrect.. No red mark there as long as it is consistent throughout the article..

STRteg
12-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Actually, Mr. Scholar, in English, the comma there is optional but not incorrect.. No red mark there as long as it is consistent throughout the article..

Importatlanta your very own literature class :lmfao:

VooDooXII
12-06-2008, 11:36 AM
You've sort of contradicted yourself...and you're a hypocrite in that post.

Gay guys hit on me more than girls do...but then again, I live in Midtown Atlanta and I got to Georgia Tech, ergo there are lots of gay men and very few women.

:headslap:

OneSlow5pt0
12-06-2008, 11:48 AM
You've sort of contradicted yourself...and you're a hypocrite in that post.

Gay guys hit on me more than girls do...but then again, I live in Midtown Atlanta and I got to Georgia Tech, ergo there are lots of gay men and very few women.

:headslap:

and the saab doesnt help:D

VooDooXII
12-06-2008, 12:03 PM
and the saab doesnt help:D

Nor do my snappy clothes.

NOT ONE BIT.

EJ25RUN
12-06-2008, 03:56 PM
This is correct.

quickdodge®
12-06-2008, 04:06 PM
This is correct.

Not necessarily as it is more frowned upon to use that last one. It is optional, but best not to use it.

So I'll change it to he might get a red mark, dependent on the teacher grading. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Fuck it. I just did a research on it and that shit is crazy. Later, QD.

redrumracer
12-06-2008, 04:17 PM
also ill assume you know the obvious things wrong with them.

j0nbunklah0m
12-06-2008, 04:19 PM
is costco hiring? i need a job and im not gay lol so put in a good word :)

EJ25RUN
12-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Fuck it. I just did a research on it and that shit is crazy. Later, QD.
My current teacher is indifferent to it.

redrumracer
12-06-2008, 04:36 PM
My current teacher is indifferent to it.
normally i dont get along with english teachers, i hate english. why cant we just write with pictures like they did in Egypt?

EJ25RUN
12-06-2008, 04:39 PM
normally i dont get along with english teachers, i hate english. why cant we just write with pictures like they did in Egypt?

:slap:

My current english teacher is hella cute.

I'll listen to whatever she teaches.

Alan®
12-06-2008, 04:42 PM

FUCK ENGLISH. I'm taking british lit and got like 330 pages to read between now and the final on thursday. damn it all to hell

Apollo
12-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Gay /Lesbian people have way more drama, are backstabbing as hell, i laugh at it but the way i see the whole gay thing let them do it. More women for me and all the rest of us straight guys

EJ25RUN
12-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Ugh, i always get away with writing about auto matters.

My class doesn't have to read too much boring lit.

redrumracer
12-06-2008, 05:17 PM

oh one of my english teachers look good as hell but i still hate the class, its pointless other than to give women something to do.

jfman
12-06-2008, 05:32 PM

That's probably because you only remember the flaming ones. There's lots of gay people you prolly run into and are good people you just dont know they are gay because they dont live to be gay, they just happen to be gay. I swear some of these "flaming" gays are in it mostly because they want the attention. People can be gay all they want but those people who base their whole life and personality around being gay dont get much respect from me.

jfman
12-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Trust me, you've talked to several gay guys who you would've never known they felt the way they do. The obvious ones are obvious, and they're the only ones that you go far enough to feel represent the gay community. Being gay is a more socially acceptable thing now, and just because you got hit on a few times, doesn't mean they're all bad people. It'd be like saying "Every time a black person drives by me, I hear really loud annoying rap music. Why are black people so damn annoying?" When in reality, only the annoying one's get noticed, and every group of people has bad representatives.

Somebody else here has a brain

Got Milk?
12-06-2008, 06:22 PM
What's wrong with gay people? Did u really just ask that question? I mean, everything is wrong with being GAY!

bigdare23
12-06-2008, 06:42 PM
So how does it feel to be gay now?

RL...
12-06-2008, 08:03 PM
You kind of dress and look gay...I mean honestly you do. No offense lol, but that's probably why... ;) Not ALL gay men are like that I know a lot of cool gay guys, I don't agree with what they do, but they never hit on me. I agree ones who say crazy shit and hit on every guy and make people uncomfortable need to chill out but I rarely see those, probably because I don't dress and look like I am asking for it. This happens to my friend a lot too and he even admits he dresses kind of homo, like you.

I don't dress homo.

But just because I take care of myself and dress nicely doesn't mean I dress like a fag. I don't wear purple or any bright colors or anything, don't wear skin tight clothes...etc...

You don't even know how I dress considering you've met me once. If I dressed gay I'd be man enough to admit it, or atleast man enough to stop dressing gay...

EJ25RUN
12-06-2008, 08:06 PM
I don't dress homo.

But just because I take care of myself and dress nicely doesn't mean I dress like a fag. I don't wear purple or any bright colors or anything, don't wear skin tight clothes...etc...

You don't even know how I dress considering you've met me once. If I dressed gay I'd be man enough to admit it, or atleast man enough to stop dressing gay...

Whats wrong with purple? Who thought you to generalize society to this level?

Are you scared of wearing pink too?

RL...
12-06-2008, 08:07 PM
is costco hiring? i need a job and im not gay lol so put in a good word :)

we're tight on payroll @ the minute, the economy is fucknig up our sales

RL...
12-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Whats wrong with purple? Who thought you to generalize society to this level?

Are you scared of wearing pink too?

I seldomly wear pink...

Alan®
12-06-2008, 08:39 PM
I don't dress homo.

As I recall the pics you have posted of yourself you were wearing some pretty tight clothing. And what's wrong with purple?

Jbauer
12-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Actually, to my knowledge you are able to place a comma before an 'and' I don't believe there are any rules against it, you can use it as you please. However, some instructors may be more anal about it.
correct me if i'm wrong.

EDIT: Ah, crap. 3 ppl already beat me 2 it
Edit again: crap, i even quoted it down to the discretion of the teacher..great minds think alike?

RL...
12-06-2008, 09:09 PM
As I recall the pics you have posted of yourself you were wearing some pretty tight clothing. And what's wrong with purple?

? I believe I've only posted 3 different pics of me on this website, and only in one was I wearing a tight fitting shirt. And everything is wring with purple! Purple=ugly/gay

stephen
12-06-2008, 10:16 PM
I seldomly wear pink...

And everything is wring with purple! Purple=ugly/gay

sooo....you consider purple "feminine" but not pink? let me guess...you seldomly wear "SALMON" and never purple...right?

Alan®
12-06-2008, 10:33 PM
? I believe I've only posted 3 different pics of me on this website, and only in one was I wearing a tight fitting shirt.

I don't dress homo.

I don't wear any bright colors or anything, don't wear skin tight clothes...etc...
:thinking: So do you or don't you? And Pink is a bright color FYI.

And everything is wring with purple! Purple=ugly/gay

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttt ttttt This coming from the drunk driving guy who is confused on what he wears to begin with.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2z88g87.jpg
FYI bitches love this shirt with the first two button undone a black undershirt and black suit.

KREEP
12-06-2008, 11:52 PM
OP IS GAY!

VooDooXII
12-07-2008, 01:16 AM
FUCK ENGLISH. I'm taking british lit and got like 330 pages to read between now and the final on thursday. damn it all to hell

British Lit was great.

Well...my teacher was great anyway.;)

Frög
12-07-2008, 08:10 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2z88g87.jpg
FYI bitches love this shirt with the first two button undone a black undershirt and black suit.

:gay: lol

tony
12-07-2008, 08:22 AM
My only thing to the OP is.. if you're not gay then why care?

I used to work downtown, the alternative lifestyle is pretty popular there as I'm sure a lot of you know. I have coworkers that say they beat a guy up for hitting on them, cussed someone out, etc etc but at the end of the day if you like women then why get upset about it?

Its just like a chick you're not attracted to approaching you. You don't sit there and cuss her out for trying to talk to you unless... you really would like to talk to her but ashamed to let anyone know it. :thinking:

AnthonyF
12-07-2008, 08:26 AM
What costco do u work at?

Maybe u need a different job.

-Ant.

G.C
12-07-2008, 09:18 AM
You should get butt raped by the gay ones for wishing death upon them.

Elbow
12-07-2008, 09:21 AM
I don't dress homo.

Colors don't make you gay. But for real from what i've seen you dress "retro" which is fine, except gay guys pickup on it. My friend dresses the same admits to it all and has great stories of gay guys hitting on him.

Mr.Big
12-07-2008, 11:34 AM

What ?!! Why would you hang with a gay men??
Would you hang with a murderer or a person who rape kids???

Mr.Big
12-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Really sad how narrow minded you are.. If a gay man hits on you, tell him you are straight and go on with your day.. Nothing to get pissed about, and definitely not go and wish death upon every gay man..

I used to be homophobic, but now realized something about gay man; the more the better.. More girls for the straight guys.. :goodjob:

Naw the more gays . The less babys that are born..
Anyways remember one person thoughts can make a differents in this world.
Being GAY is wrong and im sick of seeing the shit

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 11:55 AM
this thread is sad,shows how stupid people are

so people are scared of gay people?

Mr.Big
12-07-2008, 12:00 PM
this thread is sad,shows how stupid people are

so people are scared of gay people?

Not me I just disagree of that feeling
Are you scared of a convict?

VooDooXII
12-07-2008, 12:50 PM

You can't be serious.

This is a stupid analogy.

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2008, 01:01 PM
yea,im not even gonne reply to that

green91
12-07-2008, 01:09 PM
OP is a fag.

/THREAD

Deke
12-07-2008, 01:25 PM

:thinking:

KREEP
12-07-2008, 01:30 PM
you are a dumbass!

VooDooXII
12-07-2008, 01:32 PM

Gay people are moral criminals, obviously. :screwy:

Alan®
12-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Naw the more gays . The less babys that are born..
Anyways remember one person thoughts can make a differents in this world.
Being GAY is wrong and im sick of seeing the shit
Ignorance you are full of it

04sleepa
12-07-2008, 02:42 PM
batty man fi dead!

quickdodge®
12-07-2008, 06:17 PM
you are a dumbass!

I have to agree. Mr. Big, you're living quite the opposite of your name with those irrational, not-thought-out-at-all ideals. And for you to have those "morals," makes me wonder if there is a specific reason for hatred or if you're just that insecure. You make a very weak case comparing hanging out with a gay man to hanging out with a convict or rapist. I'm glad I don't have to live my life with your self preachings. Later, QD.

Juggernaut
12-07-2008, 06:27 PM
OP the only reason you think lesbians are ok is you think if you stumble across a couple lesbians doing their thing they will turn to you and say "Come on in big boy". But they won't NissanDumb3r, they won't.

What is normal for you is not normal for them. Give me one (legitimate) reason why you deserve to keep your oxygen habit more than them. I'm betting you can't. Why don't you take your own advise and jump off a bridge and die.

Edit: if this has been addressed ignore, I read the first post and that's it.

Sledlude
12-07-2008, 06:58 PM

yup, it is, its called the "harvard comma" and if im not mistaken it is required now? they changed it recently. they = the grammar gods. i could be wrong, english isnt my strongest area.

not than anyone gives a fvck. just sayin'

and i luh gay ppl.

Mr.Big
12-08-2008, 10:40 AM
I have to agree. Mr. Big, you're living quite the opposite of your name with those irrational, not-thought-out-at-all ideals. And for you to have those "morals," makes me wonder if there is a specific reason for hatred or if you're just that insecure. You make a very weak case comparing hanging out with a gay man to hanging out with a convict or rapist. I'm glad I don't have to live my life with your self preachings. Later, QD.

All im saying is being gay is wrong. Just like being a rapist,muderer, lier, cheater etc. ITS WRONG!!!!! And for me to say there would be less kids born if more people was gay. So for the people that think the person next to you aint hurting you cause there gay. How you think that one person cant change the way of life.

What if OBAMA dad was gay. That means OBAMA would not be here to change the world. All im saying to being gay is wrong not right..
But if you think being gay is right then whatever thats you

When i was younger i did not see gay shit on TV. And right now I have a little neise that will see gay shit on TV. And now they have gay channels now. As i remember people say shit on TV and music can affect a child. Drugs,killing and using cuss words etc.... So for me to agree with a gay persons feeling HELL NO!! (plz dont talk shit you dont want it) I my as well agree with my homeboy who wanted to rob somebody at the V-meet at gun point cause he know people have money .Thats the way he feel I say NO because its wrong!

Mr.Big
12-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Ignorance you are full of it

FUCK YOU PUSSY .. I dont give a damn what your punk ass think.
You act gay your damn self

Mr.Big
12-08-2008, 10:45 AM

Yup being gay is a feeling.

xlivingfor1x
12-08-2008, 10:48 AM
i just dunno why you have to be less of a man when your gay. if your gay fine whatever, i think its disgusting but to each his own.

if your gay, then be gay. but dont talk and act like a flaming fagot.

Mr.Big
12-08-2008, 10:53 AM
i just dunno why you have to be less of a man when your gay. if your gay fine whatever, i think its disgusting but to each his own.

if your gay, then be gay. but dont talk and act like a flaming fagot.

Because a real man fuck not get fuck.

Elbow
12-08-2008, 10:54 AM
^I think you are gay

Mr.Big
12-08-2008, 10:57 AM
^I think you are gay

Naw bra! I just disagree.
But your comment. i think your gay lolz you protect like you love them and their ways

Elbow
12-08-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't care about their ways. Unless some gay guy runs up to me trying to fuck me and tells me how him and his lover boy do it, I could care less. I'm not gay. I'm not scared of gay guys like you.

Sammich
12-08-2008, 11:06 AM
U WALKING AWAY IS EXACTLY WAT HE WANTED...HE WANTED TO SEE U WALK AWAY....

Elbow
12-08-2008, 11:07 AM
LOL

xlivingfor1x
12-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Because a real man fuck not get fuck.

true story

RL...
12-08-2008, 11:14 AM
there's no reason for men to be homosexual. It's nonsense. Even if they like guys, they should supress that feeling, and like women. Or atleast not like guys and make it obvious.

Everything would be different if gay ppl didn't try to make their presence known. But with it becoming more and more acceptable, and having tv shows with guys doing gay shit, it has to stop.

I don't want my son or daughter to be watching mtv, see 2 guys kissing, and think that's ok. BECAUSE THATS BS. MEDIA does influence what ppl think, and it does give kids idea's/influences.

IF ppl want to be gay then they should do it behind CLOSED doors.

Elbow
12-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah nobody likes to see guys kiss, now THAT is too gay to see.

But I think REAL gay guys actually are missing something to make them like women.

Sammich
12-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah nobody likes to see guys kiss, now THAT is too gay to see.

But I think REAL gay guys actually are missing something to make them like women.

THEY ARE MISSING THE 'PINK PANTHER'

87 Turbo II
12-08-2008, 11:28 AM
A lot of people in this thread need to STFU

Sammich
12-08-2008, 11:30 AM
A lot of people in this thread need to STFU

MAYBE U SHOULD HEED UR OWN COUNSEL?

Crazy Asian
12-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Maybe I'm hungry?

Alan®
12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
FUCK YOU PUSSY .. I dont give a damn what your punk ass think.
You act gay your damn self
O rly?

Alan®
12-08-2008, 11:36 AM
there's no reason for men to be homosexual. It's nonsense. Even if they like guys, they should supress that feeling, and like women. Or atleast not like guys and make it obvious.

Everything would be different if gay ppl didn't try to make their presence known. But with it becoming more and more acceptable, and having tv shows with guys doing gay shit, it has to stop.

I don't want my son or daughter to be watching mtv, see 2 guys kissing, and think that's ok. BECAUSE THATS BS. MEDIA does influence what ppl think, and it does give kids idea's/influences.

IF ppl want to be gay then they should do it behind CLOSED doors.
You really are a close minded individual arent you. Don't get me wrong I don't condone it but why the fuck should someone have to hide what they are? What just because other people don't like it? Seriously man grow up and open your eyes the times are changing and it's a very small portion of the population it's not like one day the entire population of this country is going to be gay

Deke
12-08-2008, 11:43 AM
You really are a close minded individual arent you. Don't get me wrong I don't condone it but why the fuck should someone have to hide what they are? What just because other people don't like it? Seriously man grow up and open your eyes the times are changing and it's a very small portion of the population it's not like one day the entire population of this country is going to be gay

Truthiness.

I think that the only reason people can be so homophobic is because deep down they have gay tendencies themselves, and are trying to over compensate for them. Ever seen American Beauty?

http://terry.kovax.org/archives/chris%20cooper.jpg

(will enjoy the response)

Deke
12-08-2008, 11:58 AM
PS, not that this is an entirely valid argument (although neither was the one this is a rebuttal to), but the world is becoming over populated as it is, do we really need every capable man to produce children?

alpine_aw11
12-08-2008, 01:25 PM
PS, not that this is an entirely valid argument (although neither was the one this is a rebuttal to), but the world is becoming over populated as it is, do we really need every capable man to produce children?

People need to stop having children. And it's the trailer park retards that are running around fucking, thus adding more idiots to our already overpopulated world.

RL...
12-08-2008, 01:43 PM

You said you don't condone it, but someone shouldn't hide if their gay. So you basically want fags to openly act gay and carry on being gay in all the gay activities they do. How is that not condoning it?

I admit I might be ignorant on this topic, but it's something that I feel is unnecessary in this world. Homos should either keep the gay shit behind closed doors, or start liking girls. Because it is a personal choice to be gay, the wrong choice.

87 Turbo II
12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
I admit I might be ignorant on this topic, but it's something that I feel is unnecessary in this world. Homos should either keep the gay shit behind closed doors, or start liking girls. Because it is a personal choice to be gay, the wrong choice.
Let me start off by saying I was in my school's gay straight alliance. I have many gay friends and a girlI was dating at the time was bi and wanted my support. I learned a lot about the gay community. There are many wonderful gay people. I still prefer vag myself and I only stick it in the pooper if it's 1.5 inches away from a vagina and attached to the same person. In other words, I'm straight. But I can say that if I where gay, I wouldn't be ashamed of it. Now, after showing a little bit about knowing what the fuck this topic is about:

I've heard gay people say they wish they weren't gay. Their urges prevent them from being accepted and living a normal lifestyle. One CAN be born gay, sometimes specialists can tell at really early ages like 7 or 8 before the kids know diddly squat about sex and attraction in the first place. Sometimes it isn't a choice, there are also cases of people choosing to be gay or bi after experimenting, but more likely than not, it isn't fully up to them. I hate flamboyancy myself. I don't see why one has to completely change the way they act just cause of who they want relations with. My only assumption is that they want to raise awareness by standing out, and take pride in their lifestyles, weather natural or by decision. Really why should you care what they do to each other? If there's something on Tv you don't wanna see, don't watch it. Shit the V-chip is out so you can block it from your kids too.

Deke
12-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Edit: Oh, and what he said ^

Because it is a personal choice to be gay, the wrong choice.

Oh sweet Jesus, I will throw an enormously huge disagreement out on the table for that one. Granted, I'm sure there is a small percentage of gays that choose to live that lifestyle simply because they like being the object of controversial attention, but regardless, for the majority of gay men it is NOT a choice. The only choice they make is whether to embrace who they truly are, or to bottle it up inside and try to fight the queer out of them through Christ (unsuccessfully of course) and eventually lead to an unhappy marriage where they cheat on their wife with the pool boy.

I have known a couple of guys who have come out in college and I can assure you, it was not something they did for shits and giggles. It was something they fought with for years.

BobbyFresco
12-08-2008, 03:06 PM
I do not condone nor do I support gay relations of any kind but I also do not feel it is my place to impose my will and or opinions on those who do not share my sentiments.

Gay ppl do not detract from me living peacefully day to day and until the day that changes, I have no reason to intrude in their lives.

FORTHEWIN
12-08-2008, 03:13 PM
it cuz you look like mario lopez

you fuckin queer attracter you!

xlivingfor1x
12-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Edit: Oh, and what he said ^

Oh sweet Jesus, I will throw an enormously huge disagreement out on the table for that one. Granted, I'm sure there is a small percentage of gays that choose to live that lifestyle simply because they like being the object of controversial attention, but regardless, for the majority of gay men it is NOT a choice. The only choice they make is whether to embrace who they truly are, or to bottle it up inside and try to fight the queer out of them through Christ (unsuccessfully of course) and eventually lead to an unhappy marriage where they cheat on their wife with the pool boy.

I have known a couple of guys who have come out in college and I can assure you, it was not something they did for shits and giggles. It was something they fought with for years.

well i know he's a faggot!:gay:

i will also have disagree with you. show me some CREDIBLE facts stating that people are born gay. its a fawking choice to be gay.

Deke
12-08-2008, 03:51 PM
i will also have disagree with you. show me some CREDIBLE facts stating that people are born gay. its a fawking choice to be gay.

http://www.apahelpcenter.org/articles/article.php?id=31

Note the following passage:

"Is Sexual Orientation a Choice?

No, human beings cannot choose to be either gay or straight. For most people, sexual orientation emerges in early adolescence without any prior sexual experience. Although we can choose whether to act on our feelings, psychologists do not consider sexual orientation to be a conscious choice that can be voluntarily changed."

Show me some credible facts that state otherwise. Apparently all you've ever encountered are flamboyant attention whores. I assure you there are gay people out there that wish they weren't. If that is the case, how can you call it a choice?

And lol at your feeble attempt to try and offend me. I assure you that I am 100% heterosexual.

xlivingfor1x
12-08-2008, 04:12 PM
http://www.apahelpcenter.org/articles/article.php?id=31

Note the following passage:

"Is Sexual Orientation a Choice?

No, human beings cannot choose to be either gay or straight. For most people, sexual orientation emerges in early adolescence without any prior sexual experience. Although we can choose whether to act on our feelings, psychologists do not consider sexual orientation to be a conscious choice that can be voluntarily changed."

Show me some credible facts that state otherwise. Apparently all you've ever encountered are flamboyant attention whores. I assure you there are gay people out there that wish they weren't. If that is the case, how can you call it a choice?

And lol at your feeble attempt to try and offend me. I assure you that I am 100% heterosexual.

the website you showed as your credible resource clearly states that these are theories.

"What Causes a Person To Have a Particular Sexual Orientation?
There are numerous theories about the origins of a person's sexual orientation. Most scientists today agree that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors. In most people, sexual orientation is shaped at an early age. There is also considerable recent evidence to suggest that biology, including genetic or inborn hormonal factors, play a significant role in a person's sexuality.
It's important to recognize that there are probably many reasons for a person's sexual orientation, and the reasons may be different for different people."

and im not here to prove to you otherwise. you're the one trying to prove a point. proving a point by saying "show me otherwise" is ignorant. so if you have anything else, let me know.
and im glad that you are 100% heterosexual. thats just one less.
and im already prepared for your comments about me being homophobic or insecure... doesnt really apply. im not afraid of gay people. not at all. i just think its disgusting and unnatural.
but if you would like some information, although i am not familiar with your religious beliefs, i believe the word of god speaks volumes

"Leviticus 18:22
“Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.
Leviticus 18:21-23 (in Context) Leviticus 18 (Whole Chapter)
Leviticus 20:13
“If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.
Leviticus 20:12-14 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter)
1 Corinthians 6:9
Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,
1 Corinthians 6:8-10 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 6 (Whole Chapter)
1 Timothy 1:10
The law is for people who are sexually immoral, or who practice homosexuality, or are slave traders, liars, promise breakers, or who do anything else that contradicts the wholesome teaching
1 Timothy 1:9-11 (in Context) 1 Timothy 1 (Whole Chapter) "

www.biblegateway.com

Deke
12-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Well, this conversation just dead-ended.

You're right, what I posted isn't proof (neither is yours), but I also must add that no where in the scripture you posted does it address being gay as a choice.

I'm not going down that road any further, because it won't lead anywhere that I want to be.

I think I posted this not too long ago, but this pretty much embodies my views on the whole subject infused with comical delight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-id4GKsaQk

As far as it being a choice or not. I still don't understand why someone who obviously doesn't want any of the negative attention (like a couple of people I have known), would ever choose to be gay. It certainly would be a lot easier for them if they just chose to be straight instead. So why would they ever decide to alienate themselves after struggling with it for so long?

xlivingfor1x
12-08-2008, 04:51 PM
i was assuming that it was clear. why would god detest something that someone was not in control of.

my heart goes out to those who have struggled. it really does. but it really boils down to beliefs. which im sure we disagree.

i am choosing to not view your link because it is something i dont find comical.

quickdodge®
12-08-2008, 05:35 PM
All im saying is being gay is wrong.

And who are you anyway? In this whole wide world, you're nobody. SO what you say, thank goodness, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You have no clue as to whether being gay is wrong or not. You're just stubborn and an idiot and am glad I wasn't raised in your atmosphere to believe the way you do.

What if OBAMA dad was gay. That means OBAMA would not be here to change the world.

You've just added to your growing list of failing comparisons. How do you know we haven't already missed out on the US's greatest President because of someone being gay? If it wasn't Obama, then it would be someone else. You're analogies are quite ridiculous. If you had a clear, unclouded head on your shoulders, you'd probably agree.

And right now I have a little neise that will see gay shit on TV.

So what if she sees it? Is there nothing wrong to learning about different lifestyles and cultures? This is what's wrong with a lot of society today. Stupid people spewing their idiotic beliefs on people who know no better. Your little niece doesn't know there is nothing wrong with being gay, but with someone of your caliber influencing her, she'll be seduced into ludicrous thoughts. Just like racist people. Children being taught to be racist by their ignorant parents. Is that right or is it wrong? Should I teach my children to hate black people because they are a drain to society? Should I teach them that black folks are nothing but criminals? By your rational, yes, I should.

The way I see it, you have no right to bring up a child in this world. You'd starve them of knowledge and backgrounds of people all over this world. You think gay people should die? The way I see it, ignorant people should die.

Later, QD.

VooDooXII
12-08-2008, 05:55 PM
People need to live in the box. The box is secure. People are familiar with the box. People don't fear what they're accustomed to.

:screwy:

alpine_aw11
12-08-2008, 05:59 PM
the website you showed as your credible resource clearly states that these are theories.

"What Causes a Person To Have a Particular Sexual Orientation?
There are numerous theories about the origins of a person's sexual orientation. Most scientists today agree that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors. In most people, sexual orientation is shaped at an early age. There is also considerable recent evidence to suggest that biology, including genetic or inborn hormonal factors, play a significant role in a person's sexuality.
It's important to recognize that there are probably many reasons for a person's sexual orientation, and the reasons may be different for different people."

and im not here to prove to you otherwise. you're the one trying to prove a point. proving a point by saying "show me otherwise" is ignorant. so if you have anything else, let me know.
and im glad that you are 100% heterosexual. thats just one less.
and im already prepared for your comments about me being homophobic or insecure... doesnt really apply. im not afraid of gay people. not at all. i just think its disgusting and unnatural.
but if you would like some information, although i am not familiar with your religious beliefs, i believe the word of god speaks volumes

"Leviticus 18:22
“Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.
Leviticus 18:21-23 (in Context) Leviticus 18 (Whole Chapter)
Leviticus 20:13
“If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.
Leviticus 20:12-14 (in Context) Leviticus 20 (Whole Chapter)
1 Corinthians 6:9
Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,
1 Corinthians 6:8-10 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 6 (Whole Chapter)
1 Timothy 1:10
The law is for people who are sexually immoral, or who practice homosexuality, or are slave traders, liars, promise breakers, or who do anything else that contradicts the wholesome teaching
1 Timothy 1:9-11 (in Context) 1 Timothy 1 (Whole Chapter) "

www.biblegateway.com (http://www.biblegateway.com)

Funny that you consider a 2k year old book written by a bunch of corrupted old farts who got the information from the David Blaine of their time to write it as a "credible" source. Christianity is outdated as fuck and so is claiming homosexuality is a choice. Gay people struggle to deal with their NATURAL tendencies. Nobody would sit down and say "You know what, I'm going to be a social outcast who gets made fun of by bible thumpers and douchebag dude-bros all my life just so I can suck some cock." You're spewing ignorant bullshit, grow up and wake up. The world is a different place than you would like to think.

87 Turbo II
12-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Nobody would sit down and say "You know what, I'm going to be a social outcast who gets made fun of by bible thumpers and douchebag dude-bros all my life just so I can suck some cock." You're spewing ignorant bullshit, grow up and wake up. The world is a different place than you would like to think.
QFT!

KillTheCrow
12-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Oh yea, because the bible totally overrules science. I thought that the freedom of choice and speech and all that allowed people to their own lives without oppression. Who cares if it offends you? If it really offends you so much then GTFO. Do gay people really effect you and your daily life? No. Suck it up and put on your big boy shorts and move on with your life.

Alan®
12-08-2008, 07:53 PM
when religion got brought into this, this arguement lost all interest to me

Deke
12-08-2008, 08:39 PM
when religion got brought into this, this arguement lost all interest to me

x2

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 07:45 AM
What the fuck you talking about QD. You talking like being GAY aint that bad

LOLZ WHAT THE FUCK. QD you lame as hell bra!
My older brotheer does not even let her watch BET. So why the fuck would he let her see a lifestyle that is wrong. SO QD IS BEING GAY RIGHT. Just answwer the question fuck that other shit you talking about.

Teaching your child to hate black people is different. Who will teach there child to be gay. Being gay is a self feeling

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 07:53 AM
[QUOTE=quickdodge®]And who are you anyway? In this whole wide world, you're nobody. SO what you say, thank goodness, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You have no clue as to whether being gay is wrong or not. You're just stubborn and an idiot and am glad I wasn't raised in your atmosphere to believe the way you do.

You've just added to your growing list of failing comparisons. How do you know we haven't already missed out on the US's greatest President because of someone being gay? If it wasn't Obama, then it would be someone else. You're analogies are quite ridiculous. If you had a clear, unclouded head on your shoulders, you'd probably agree.[QUOTE=quickdodge®]

SO what if you think im stubborn or an idiot. The shit is wrong NOT RIGHT!.
trust im glad your fuck ass was not raised in my atmosphere. QD you acting gay cuz . So if u had a change to vote for this nasty lifestyle u would vote for gay people to get married??? Just answer the question

Alan®
12-09-2008, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=quickdodge®]And who are you anyway? In this whole wide world, you're nobody. SO what you say, thank goodness, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You have no clue as to whether being gay is wrong or not. You're just stubborn and an idiot and am glad I wasn't raised in your atmosphere to believe the way you do.

You've just added to your growing list of failing comparisons. How do you know we haven't already missed out on the US's greatest President because of someone being gay? If it wasn't Obama, then it would be someone else. You're analogies are quite ridiculous. If you had a clear, unclouded head on your shoulders, you'd probably agree.[QUOTE=quickdodge®]

trust im glad your fuck ass was not raised in my atmosphere. QD you acting gay cuz . So if u had a change to vote for this nasty lifestyle u would vote for gay people to get married??? Just answer the question
ok we get it your a closed minded biggot move along.

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 08:00 AM
And who are you anyway? In this whole wide world, you're nobody. SO what you say, thank goodness, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You have no clue as to whether being gay is wrong or not. You're just stubborn and an idiot and am glad I wasn't raised in your atmosphere to believe the way you do..

I have no clue if gay is wrong??? WTF cuz being gay aint normal. Humans was born with one private part not 1 of each male and female.
QD cuz think mothfucker that shit aint right!

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 08:04 AM
REDGT......
Shut the fuck up talking to me boy. What i tell you about that shit cuz. If i aint talking to you dont quote me. You punk ass faggot

Alan®
12-09-2008, 08:15 AM
REDGT......
Shut the fuck up talking to me boy. What i tell you about that shit cuz. If i aint talking to you dont quote me. You punk ass faggot
LOL. :gay: Fail. Step your game up. You'd have to jump and reach just to hit me in the knees.

xlivingfor1x
12-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Funny that you consider a 2k year old book written by a bunch of corrupted old farts who got the information from the David Blaine of their time to write it as a "credible" source. Christianity is outdated as fuck and so is claiming homosexuality is a choice. Gay people struggle to deal with their NATURAL tendencies. Nobody would sit down and say "You know what, I'm going to be a social outcast who gets made fun of by bible thumpers and douchebag dude-bros all my life just so I can suck some cock." You're spewing ignorant bullshit, grow up and wake up. The world is a different place than you would like to think.

well your entitled to your opinion just as i am. i promise you i am not ignorant but think what you like. i have already stated, which you have immaturely ignored, is that it boils down to beliefs. you believe that christianity is "outdated" and written by "old farts" and i disagree.

but thank you for sharing

Ran
12-09-2008, 09:34 AM

if your gay, then be gay. but dont talk and act like a flaming fagot.Probably the best post out of this entire thread.

It's my personal opinion that gay people have something missing upstairs that prevents them from forming a normal relationship as nature intended. So do I think being gay is wrong? Yeah, but if you're happy being what I deem as wrong then knock yourself out. Who am I to judge you?

osnap
12-09-2008, 09:36 AM
xlivingfor1x, Mr.Big, and NissanTun3r:

All of you are ignorant, close-minded jackasses making complete fools of yourselves. Not that typing anything is gonna sway your disgustingly narrow-minded homophobia, but get the fuck over it. Cling to your proverbs all you want- by all means , further support the stigma that southern christians are hate-spewing, close-minded bigots. Your intolerance is nearly enough to make me sick just reading about it, and the fact that you all think you're of admirable moral fiber is appalling at best. Grow the fuck up.

Tracy
12-09-2008, 09:37 AM
When you are a woman, you get all kinds of nasty things said to you all of the time by STRAIGHT men trying to hit on you. It happens at least once a week for me. I think it's a MAN thing, not a GAY thing.

xlivingfor1x
12-09-2008, 09:52 AM
xlivingfor1x, Mr.Big, and NissanTun3r:

All of you are ignorant, close-minded jackasses making complete fools of yourselves. Not that typing anything is gonna sway your disgustingly narrow-minded homophobia, but get the fuck over it. Cling to your proverbs all you want- by all means , further support the stigma that southern christians are hate-spewing, close-minded bigots. Your intolerance is nearly enough to make me sick just reading about it, and the fact that you all think you're of admirable moral fiber is appalling at best. Grow the fuck up.

hmmm? where am i being a closed minded biggot? where am i being ignorant? where was i "hate-spewing" is it because i believe something different that makes me these things?
"i just dunno why you have to be less of a man when your gay. if your gay fine whatever, i think its disgusting but to each his own."
so get your head out of your ass.

osnap
12-09-2008, 09:59 AM
To be fair, I'll admit; I was generalizing in grouping the three of you together, and the claims of bigotry and hate-spewing were predominately aimed at the other two. Upon re-reading your posts, it does seem you exercised more tact. I still think your approach and reasoning are ignorant, and certainly close-minded, but that's due to our very different views of religion. Had I more carefully read your responses, I'd not have grouped you with the other two in that hollistic statement- my apologies.

xlivingfor1x
12-09-2008, 10:10 AM
To be fair, I'll admit; I was generalizing in grouping the three of you together, and the claims of bigotry and hate-spewing were predominately aimed at the other two. Upon re-reading your posts, it does seem you exercised more tact. I still think your approach and reasoning are ignorant, and certainly close-minded, but that's due to our very different views of religion. Had I more carefully read your responses, I'd not have grouped you with the other two in that hollistic statement- my apologies.

thankyou. and i can understand your view. i have always been very set in my ways and some would say, old fashioned

87 Turbo II
12-09-2008, 01:22 PM

My older brotheer does not even let her watch BET. So why the fuck would he let her see a lifestyle that is wrong. SO QD IS BEING GAY RIGHT. Just answwer the question fuck that other shit you talking about.

Teaching your child to hate black people is different. Who will teach there child to be gay. Being gay is a self feeling
All you keep saying is it's wrong and it's a choice. First of all, you're not the one allowed ot allocate what is wrong and what is right in this world. You don't just say something is wrong then that makes it true. Secondly, you keep saying it's a choice. You have no way of knowing that without being gay yourself. You think it's as simple as choosing women or men and like you just had to simply choose women yourself and be done with it. Let me ask you then. When a beautiful woman walks by, are you not attracted by long smooth legs under a miniskirt? a firm round ass, or some decently proportional breasts? There is an uncontrollable feeling inside you that brings you to that conclusion. You're not choosing to like women, you just do. If that doesn't apply to you, then I'd be afraid of being bi if I were you. I mean, if you just chose women for no real attraction reasons. Not that I'd be afraid of being bi at all, but it definitely seems you wouldn't let yourself find out if you were thinking it was possible cause you're a homophobe.

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 02:50 PM
LOL. :gay: Fail. Step your game up. You'd have to jump and reach just to hit me in the knees.

Man fuck you!! step your lame ass game up.
But imma tell you this imma see about you one day. And I hope you be driving that slow ass v6 eclipse. IMMA SEE BOUT YOU... I Dont like you so stop talking to me.

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 03:00 PM
All you keep saying is it's wrong and it's a choice. First of all, you're not the one allowed ot allocate what is wrong and what is right in this world. You don't just say something is wrong then that makes it true. Secondly, you keep saying it's a choice. You have no way of knowing that without being gay yourself. You think it's as simple as choosing women or men and like you just had to simply choose women yourself and be done with it. Let me ask you then. When a beautiful woman walks by, are you not attracted by long smooth legs under a miniskirt? a firm round ass, or some decently proportional breasts? There is an uncontrollable feeling inside you that brings you to that conclusion. You're not choosing to like women, you just do. If that doesn't apply to you, then I'd be afraid of being bi if I were you. I mean, if you just chose women for no real attraction reasons. Not that I'd be afraid of being bi at all, but it definitely seems you wouldn't let yourself find out if you were thinking it was possible cause you're a homophobe.

I repect your comment!!And I understand your point.
But ME im thinking about what is right.Ok yea it is a male instinct to like how a female look. And thats how I was made because of my dads male instinct.
Now for a person to be born not knowing anything. Some one has to show them what is right and what is wrong. If you find a bag full of money on the street what would be the right thing to do. Turn it in or keep that shit.

Most motherfuckers instinct is to keep that shit. LIFE IS FREE WILL YOU CHOOSE WHATEVER YOU WANT. LIFE IS A BIG TEST FROM GOD

4dmin
12-09-2008, 03:06 PM
gay people are great, all the ones i know are highly educated and make great $... i have no problem w/ gay people or even being hit on.... i've even been to a couple gay clubs w/ friends and had my ass grabbed. :eek: - honestly homosexuality has been going on before the bible was written; not my thing but who am i to judge what is right/wrong ;)

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 03:11 PM
gay people are great, all the ones i know are highly educated and make great $... i have no problem w/ gay people or even being hit on.... i've even been to a couple gay clubs w/ friends and had my ass grabbed. :eek: - honestly homosexuality has been going on before the bible was written; not my thing but who am i to judge what is right/wrong ;)

I dont understand!! How can you go to a gay club if you aint gay???
Thats like going to a crack house when you dont smoke crack.

4dmin
12-09-2008, 03:15 PM
I dont understand!! How can you go to a gay club if you aint gay???
Thats like going to a crack house when you dont smoke crack.

couple reasons...

1) they make great drinks at good prices

2) your girls don't have to deal w/ being raped by some lo life at the club

3) you can really tell who is gay/straight b/c all of the gay guys look like fitness models

4) lesbians FTW watching is great sport

5) i'm totally straight and can have a good time w/ friends w/o being a bigot like most

xlivingfor1x
12-09-2008, 03:17 PM
couple reasons...

1) they make great drinks at good prices

2) your girls don't have to deal w/ being raped by some lo life at the club

3) you can really tell who is gay/straight b/c all of the gay guys look like fitness models

4) lesbians FTW watching is great sport

5) i'm totally straight and can have a good time w/ friends w/o being a bigot like most

haha i wouldnt mine lesbian watching. :lmao:

alpine_aw11
12-09-2008, 03:20 PM
haha i wouldnt mine lesbian watching. :lmao:

And yet you use qoutes from the bible stating that capital punishment is justified when someone is gay.......

Take your pick, you can't just say being gay is completely wrong unless it's two chicks going at it. I understand you're a religious man and all but saying that is pure hypocrisy.

Alan®
12-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Man fuck you!! step your lame ass game up.
But imma tell you this imma see about you one day. And I hope you be driving that slow ass v6 eclipse. IMMA SEE BOUT YOU... I Dont like you so stop talking to me.
Um and you are going to do exactly what? Because you have proven that you are close mided biggot and I pointed it out Your gonna "see about me"? LOL. Grow up get a life. Please step your game up in life. You obviously aren't doing so well if you take shit on the internet seriously to the point you're going to "see about me".

xlivingfor1x
12-09-2008, 03:40 PM
And yet you use qoutes from the bible stating that capital punishment is justified when someone is gay.......

Take your pick, you can't just say being gay is completely wrong unless it's two chicks going at it. I understand you're a religious man and all but saying that is pure hypocrisy.

where did i say that being gay is completely wrong? where did i say anything about capital punishment being ok? i used the scripture because the person i was arguing with asked for it. i said IMO that it was disgusting but to each his own. my disgusting comment was for man on man relationships

but as far as beliefs go, i do believe that being gay is wrong. but as a man... im sorry i cannot deny my attraction to two hot ladies grinding up on eachother.

just being honest. not trying to be a hypocrit

Ran
12-09-2008, 03:42 PM
And yet you use qoutes from the bible stating that capital punishment is justified when someone is gay.......Any real religious person won't really care because they believe that gay people are going to get theirs in the end anyway.

lol @ pun

xlivingfor1x
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
gay people are going to get theirs in the end anyway.

lol @ pun

i lol

quickdodge®
12-09-2008, 07:00 PM

My older brotheer does not even let her watch BET. So why the fuck would he let her see a lifestyle that is wrong. SO QD IS BEING GAY RIGHT.

Being gay isn't shit to me. Gay people don't bother me. There is no right or wrong with being gay. If someone wants to do that, then, by all means, go for it. It won't affect my life as it obviously has yours. If your brother has the same soulless capacity that you have, then I feel sorry for your niece to be FORCED to live in a closed-minded atmosphere. Might as well keep her away from white people while you're at it.

Teaching your child to hate black people is different.

How so, Einstein? Teaching a child to hate someone because of who they are is wrong no matter what the case is. There is no difference. In fact, my comparison is a far better one than yours with gays and criminals.

You really are a punk, aren't you? I'd be doing society a favor by killing myself if I were raised as you were. I'm proud that I'm open minded and can live my life and not have to worry about someone else lifestyle. WHat will it hurt me if two dudes got married? I'd go to the wedding if I knew one of them and was invited. So what?

I have no clue if gay is wrong??? WTF cuz being gay aint normal. Humans was born with one private part not 1 of each male and female.
QD cuz think mothfucker that shit aint right!

You're a sad individual, man. Too bad you're not joking. I always hoped that people would learn to get past all these narrow-minded attitudes they carry and just live their life. But people are just too stupid and blind to see the reality.

You've provided ZERO back up to your "theory" that being gay is wrong. You're just spouting stupid shit that you were taught. You might as well be racist while you're at it. I always thought you were alright, but I guess true colors show differently.

I hope you get raped and murdered by a racist gay male. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-09-2008, 07:06 PM
LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU)

Maybe this video will help ease your pain. Later, QD.

blackboi50
12-09-2008, 07:08 PM
damn mr big you been getting on everybodys nerves lately!!!!.....1

alpine_aw11
12-09-2008, 07:09 PM
seriously.......1

blackboi50
12-09-2008, 07:11 PM
seriously.......1

hey u go over there and do something!!!! shut your whore mouth!!!! :rant:.....1

KREEP
12-09-2008, 07:11 PM
That video does explain it all! mmmmmmmmmm

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Being gay isn't shit to me. Gay people don't bother me. There is no right or wrong with being gay. If someone wants to do that, then, by all means, go for it. It won't affect my life as it obviously has yours. If your brother has the same soulless capacity that you have, then I feel sorry for your niece to be FORCED to live in a closed-minded atmosphere. Might as well keep her away from white people while you're at it.

How so, Einstein? Teaching a child to hate someone because of who they are is wrong no matter what the case is. There is no difference. In fact, my comparison is a far better one than yours with gays and criminals.

You really are a punk, aren't you? I'd be doing society a favor by killing myself if I were raised as you were. I'm proud that I'm open minded and can live my life and not have to worry about someone else lifestyle. WHat will it hurt me if two dudes got married? I'd go to the wedding if I knew one of them and was invited. So what?

You're a sad individual, man. Too bad you're not joking. I always hoped that people would learn to get past all these narrow-minded attitudes they carry and just live their life. But people are just too stupid and blind to see the reality.

You've provided ZERO back up to your "theory" that being gay is wrong. You're just spouting stupid shit that you were taught. You might as well be racist while you're at it. I always thought you were alright, but I guess true colors show differently.

I hope you get raped and murdered by a racist gay male. Later, QD.

You feel sorry for my neise FUCK YOU QD. Its not a Bad thing to disagree with the gay lifestyle. Plus I dont give a fuck bout you cuz.. I DONT KNOW YOU. AND YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME OR KNOW MY FAMILY.
You talking bout you hope I get mudered??? and raped??? WTF kind of shit you talking.. To tell u the truth cuz I never like you 4real . And all the shit you saying is bullshit to me. You talking about what I was taught... NAw bra! thats how I feel about it not who taught me. Bitch you dont know shit about me or the people I know.
QD your a bitch ass motherfucker. FUCK YOU CUZ

Mr.Big
12-09-2008, 08:14 PM
damn mr big you been getting on everybodys nerves lately!!!!.....1

MAN fuck IA THIS SITE WENT DOWN HILL BACK IN 2005

Deke
12-09-2008, 08:26 PM
...http://www.roflwigger.com/images/wigger/wigger-15513.jpg

RL...
12-09-2008, 09:42 PM

Not one of us is perfect and we all belittle people in our own ways, either consciencely or unconsciencely. We are all entitled to our own opinions and my is that being gay is wrong, and that at the very least if one must be gay then they should use a little more tact, and not be a flaiming fag.

And this subject has nothing to do with religiong so don't bring that in here, because that'll bring about off topic arguements.

I may have been a little harsh in some of my posts but it's the internet, and should be treated as such. This is entertainment. Nothing else. :cheers:

And if you think my opinion is wrong then you may be the most ignorant one here, for an opinion's truth or falsity cannot be directly established.

alpine_aw11
12-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Not one of us is perfect and we all belittle people in our own ways, either consciencely or unconsciencely. We are all entitled to our own opinions and my is that being gay is wrong, and that at the very least if one must be gay then they should use a little more tact, and not be a flaiming fag.

And this subject has nothing to do with religiong so don't bring that in here, because that'll bring about off topic arguements.

I may have been a little harsh in some of my posts but it's the internet, and should be treated as such. This is entertainment. Nothing else. :cheers:

And if you think my opinion is wrong then you may be the most ignorant one here, for an opinion's truth or falsity cannot be directly established.

I think we can all agree that being gay is TECHNICALLY wrong, but I also don't really care how much dick and balls one man will gobble in his lifetime. It just pisses me off that people believe that gays should actually be denied basic civil rights. Religion is pretty much unavoidable with this subject, seeing as that is the justification used by most people who are anti-gay rights. I would absolutely NEVER do some gay shit, Elton John better have an arsenal behind him if he wants me to fondle him in any way, but I really do think it's ignorant to believe that gays should be denied anything that we are entitled to.

Alan®
12-09-2008, 10:03 PM
I think we can all agree that being gay is TECHNICALLY wrong, but I also don't really care how much dick and balls one man will gobble in his lifetime. It just pisses me off that people believe that gays should actually be denied basic civil rights. Religion is pretty much unavoidable with this subject, seeing as that is the justification used by most people who are anti-gay rights. I would absolutely NEVER do some gay shit, Elton John better have an arsenal behind him if he wants me to fondle him in any way, but I really do think it's ignorant to believe that gays should be denied anything that we are entitled to.
I don't understand how people can say that being gay is TECHNICALLY wrong. Excuse me for saying this but what the fuck kind of argument is that.

Gays should not be denied civil liberties in this country because of religion. We have this thing in our government called Seperation of Church and state which for some odd reason is almost always ignored in this country. Hence why I have no problem with Gay Marriage. In this country marriage is a legal procedure more than a religious one.

alpine_aw11
12-09-2008, 10:05 PM
I don't understand how people can say that being gay is TECHNICALLY wrong. Excuse me for saying this but what the fuck kind of argument is that.

Gays should not be denied civil liberties in this country because of religion. We have this thing in our government called Seperation of Church and state which for some odd reason is almost always ignored in this country. Hence why I have no problem with Gay Marriage. In this country marriage is a legal procedure more than a religious one.

Well, technically speaking, a dick doesn't belong in another man's anus. So technically, it's wrong. I don't think it's morally wrong, I don't care. Being gay isn't normal, but it also is not a choice and doesn't affect me. I don't really think you understood what I was getting at.

redrumracer
12-09-2008, 10:06 PM
all i see when i look at this thread is what is right with them.

Alan®
12-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Well, technically speaking, a dick doesn't belong in another man's anus. So technically, it's wrong. I don't think it's morally wrong, I don't care. Being gay isn't normal, but it also is not a choice and doesn't affect me. I don't really think you understood what I was getting at.
Right but a dick can go in to a girls ass :thinking: . See what I'm saying

alpine_aw11
12-09-2008, 10:13 PM

Yea, but the keyword is GIRL'S. I really have absolutely nothing against gays, a couple of my friends are flaming queers and it doesn't bother me at all. Just saying that for me personally, or really any normal straight man, the member does not go near a man.

RL...
12-09-2008, 10:27 PM

are you saying that a man and woman mating is as natural and as acceptable as a man + man.

If you think so then you are gay. You just don't know it yet, or can't admit it.

Because pussy/female is the only way for me, but apparently you think dick in ass is cool too :gay:

RL...
12-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Yea, but the keyword is GIRL'S. the member does not go near a man.

x2

Alan®
12-09-2008, 10:38 PM
are you saying that a man and woman mating is as natural and as acceptable as a man + man.

If you think so then you are gay. You just don't know it yet, or can't admit it.

Because pussy/female is the only way for me, but apparently you think dick in ass is cool too :gay:
There you go being a complete dumbass as usual. It comes naturally to gay people obviously.It's funny how people can argue the simply put most hypocritical argument. Just because its ok for us straight guys to put it in a chicks because we are straight means that gay guys can't? Isn't that part of what makes them gay?

Again it's not natural to us because we are straight and like pussy and some of us like to stick it in a chicks butt(me no thanks, I'd rather not).

I'd be surprised if you can ever express yourself without sounding like a closed minded barbarian

RL...
12-10-2008, 12:40 AM
There you go being a complete dumbass as usual. It comes naturally to gay people obviously.It's funny how people can argue the simply put most hypocritical argument. Just because its ok for us straight guys to put it in a chicks because we are straight means that gay guys can't? Isn't that part of what makes them gay?

Again it's not natural to us because we are straight and like pussy and some of us like to stick it in a chicks butt(me no thanks, I'd rather not).

I'd be surprised if you can ever express yourself without sounding like a closed minded barbarian

I'd be suprised if you came out of the closet like the closet fag you really are but are afraid to admit to being. talk about hypocracy..:rolleyes:

Alan®
12-10-2008, 12:48 AM
I'd be suprised if you came out of the closet like the closet fag you really are but are afraid to admit to being. talk about hypocracy..:rolleyes:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . Sounds like someone is projecting their own insecurities. Unlike you the last time I got pussy wasn't when I came out of it. :goodjob:

87 Turbo II
12-10-2008, 01:03 AM
I think we can all agree that being gay is TECHNICALLY wrong

negative

RL...
12-10-2008, 01:03 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . Sounds like someone is projecting their own insecurities. Unlike you the last time I got pussy wasn't when I came out of it. :goodjob:

? I say post up a pic of u and ur ex/girl/boy. And I post up a pic of me and my ex gf, and we compare.

I bet mine will be hotter. You up to the challenge?:camera:

nreggie454
12-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Gay people are so gay sometimes.

Alan®
12-10-2008, 02:58 AM
? I say post up a pic of u and ur ex/girl/boy. And I post up a pic of me and my ex gf, and we compare.

I bet mine will be hotter. You up to the challenge?:camera:
Go through the thread in the photography section of wife's mines on the first few pages somewhere. Trust me mine is far from ugly but at the same time I'm not gonna act like she's fuckin megan fox either.

quickdodge®
12-10-2008, 05:46 AM
You feel sorry for my neise FUCK YOU QD. Its not a Bad thing to disagree with the gay lifestyle. Plus I dont give a fuck bout you cuz.. I DONT KNOW YOU. AND YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME OR KNOW MY FAMILY.
You talking bout you hope I get mudered??? and raped??? WTF kind of shit you talking.. To tell u the truth cuz I never like you 4real . And all the shit you saying is bullshit to me. You talking about what I was taught... NAw bra! thats how I feel about it not who taught me. Bitch you dont know shit about me or the people I know.
QD your a bitch ass motherfucker. FUCK YOU CUZ

I do feel sorry for your NIECE (<---correct spelling). You're condemning her to a lie of close-minded, rancid ideologies. And to teach another to hate? Come on, man. If you ask me, brainwashing is WRONG. So what if I talk about you getting raped or murdered. You want to do your lucid comparison of gay people to murderers and rapists. Well if they're all one and the same, then maybe you'll encounter a person that possesses all traits. And you don't like me? WHOOPEEEE! Who cares, man. I slept all night, regardless. All the shit which you think is bullshit to you probably is bullshit because it's right and you don't recognize it. I know more about you (not you personally, but people like you) than you think I do. And doing the name calling is just step one of you flustering around for an equal argument to your obvious failing accusations. You're an idiot, man. There is nothing wrong with not liking the gay lifestyle, but to go at it like you do is plain asinine. Later, QD.

RL...
12-10-2008, 08:41 AM
I do feel sorry for your NIECE (<---correct spelling). You're condemning her to a lie of close-minded, rancid ideologies. And to teach another to hate? Come on, man. If you ask me, brainwashing is WRONG. So what if I talk about you getting raped or murdered. You want to do your lucid comparison of gay people to murderers and rapists. Well if they're all one and the same, then maybe you'll encounter a person that possesses all traits. And you don't like me? WHOOPEEEE! Who cares, man. I slept all night, regardless. All the shit which you think is bullshit to you probably is bullshit because it's right and you don't recognize it. I know more about you (not you personally, but people like you) than you think I do. And doing the name calling is just step one of you flustering around for an equal argument to your obvious failing accusations. You're an idiot, man. There is nothing wrong with not liking the gay lifestyle, but to go at it like you do is plain asinine. Later, QD.

I could agree with that

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 08:56 AM

your thinking of civil rights, not liberties. Civil liberties are rights that individuals have against government. and maybe i missed this part of the thread but who said anything against them having rights. i personal dont believe in it but never have stated that they dont deserve rights.

well it does pertain to this because it really has to do with what people believe. and religion is all about beliefs

quickdodge®
12-10-2008, 12:34 PM
well it does pertain to this because it really has to do with what people believe. and religion is all about beliefs

I disagree. I have a few beliefs that have nothing to do with religion. Just because someone believes in something, doesn't mean it is related to religion. Later, QD.

xlivingfor1x
12-10-2008, 12:43 PM
I disagree. I have a few beliefs that have nothing to do with religion. Just because someone believes in something, doesn't mean it is related to religion. Later, QD.

i agree with you. "beliefs" have almost nothing to do with "religion". but i think we can agree that "religion" has to do with "beliefs"
am i wrong?

im not saying that whether people believe being gay is right or wrong is all about religion. but i would say that religion does play a role in what some people believe. not all though

quickdodge®
12-10-2008, 12:52 PM
i agree with you. "beliefs" have almost nothing to do with "religion". but i think we can agree that "religion" has to do with "beliefs"
am i wrong?

Exactly.

im not saying that whether people believe being gay is right or wrong is all about religion. but i would say that religion does play a role in what some people believe. not all though

Some, yes. Later, QD.

Imadaman
12-10-2008, 09:02 PM
for every hot lezbo there's 12 dike spikes.