PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a HOOK UP on good refridgerators? I need 2

Kevykev
12-04-2008, 11:02 AM
One for my current house and the next for my new house. Already promised a friend the fridge out of the new house so I can go back on my word, besides it's white and 'we don't wont dem kinds round here.'

Fridge in current house is on it's way out: - Not keeping things as cold as it should -.

I need a fridge for the new house because my wife and I are doing black appliances.

Anyone got connects at SEARS or Brandsmart or whereever...anyone marking down shit anywhere lol

:cheers:

I'll give you REPS :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

But for real though I need 2, CIH Cash in hand!

Red_Phoenix
12-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Go to Sears at discover mills. They have a great scratch and dent section. I got my mom a stainless steel fridge. It just had a wee little dent on the side at the top. You can't see it if you dont' look for it. $4000 fridge got it for $950 and bought the guarantee for 300. They have less fancier ones for less. I would check them out.

AirMax95
12-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Hmmm, go to Lowe's/Home Depot. Tell them you want a scratch/dent. Usually they have a few that they HAVE to markdown.

This is coming from a former Lowe's employee. The deals are there, but you have to ask specifically for one.

AirMax95
12-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Go to Sears at discover mills. They have a great scratch and dent section. I got my mom a stainless steel fridge. It just had a wee little dent on the side at the top. You can't see it if you dont' look for it. $4000 fridge got it for $950 and bought the guarantee for 300. They have less fancier ones for less. I would check them out.

damn, beat me to it, lol....

S&D FTW :goodjob:

Kevykev
12-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Good info Guys!

allmotoronly
12-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I have connections with Sub-Zero and Viking... as well as the cheap shit brands (whirlpool, maytag, GE) ... How much are you looking to spend? Also, where are you located?

Crazy Asian
12-04-2008, 06:44 PM
if you lived in california, I could have hooked you up.

willum14pb
12-04-2008, 08:28 PM
if you lived in iceland, I could have hooked you up.

ironchef
12-04-2008, 10:06 PM
If you weren't black I could've hooked you up.

Nah mean?

J/K LMAO :D :cheers:.

uproot
12-04-2008, 10:10 PM

lol

dtmcnamara
12-04-2008, 10:20 PM
craigslist special....i bought a 1 year old kennmore for $50...really nice for a beer fridge...lol

either keep an eye out on CL or just do a scratch and dent. like posted before, most of the dents are on the back and are unseen

BTEC
12-04-2008, 10:22 PM
so like if somebody was gonna be delivering this 2000 dollar fridge tomorrow and happended to show up at ur house sweating and figitting like a skurd crackhead and offered it to you for 4 or 500. that kinda hook up?

well, i mean if "ur cousin" showed up with a "gift" for you and ur wife and asked to "borrow" 4 or 500 dollars it would be cool right? bc buying stolen goods are illegal.

Kevykev
12-05-2008, 09:59 AM
LOL @ you Conditional Hook up Providers...

craigslist special....i bought a 1 year old kennmore for $50...really nice for a beer fridge...lol

either keep an eye out on CL or just do a scratch and dent. like posted before, most of the dents are on the back and are unseen

True, Tru - Glad it worked for you.

so like if somebody was gonna be delivering this 2000 dollar fridge tomorrow and happended to show up at ur house sweating and figitting like a skurd crackhead and offered it to you for 4 or 500. that kinda hook up?

well, i mean if "ur cousin" showed up with a "gift" for you and ur wife and asked to "borrow" 4 or 500 dollars it would be cool right? bc buying stolen goods are illegal.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

what ever works NAAAH MEEEEAN?>>>>???? :cheers:

DJ Maestro
12-05-2008, 10:02 AM

I use to live in Iceland. Can ya hook me up??? :lmfao:

willum14pb
12-05-2008, 10:10 AM
I use to live in Iceland. Can ya hook me up??? :lmfao:

naw dogs, you gotsta be in iceland now, nah mean?

Kevykev
12-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Hahahahaaa, when i think of Iceland i think of Ice on Land - like a big ass skating rink.

Probably don't need fridges over there.

DJ Maestro
12-05-2008, 10:19 AM
naw dogs, you gotsta be in iceland now, nah mean?

Ok, my mom, my brother, my grandparents, my aunts, my uncles, and all my cousins live over there. Think you can hook all them up? :thinking: :lmfao: