PDA

View Full Version : B13 TRANSMISSION - AND SR20DE REBUILD

BABY J
12-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Yeah --- 5th gear popout owns me.

Any1 locally rebuilding these? If so -- make a recommendation and I will get the tranny to them.

I also need a Sr20DE put together w/ a few aftermarket goodies of my choosing. Thanx and I appreciate all bumps.

Baby J

Revmaynard
12-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Bump. Appreciate that, bitch!

BABY J
12-03-2008, 08:49 PM
^^ STFU and send me a copy of the picture of our Wagovans at Steak-N-Shake. And in case you get confused, mine was the fast one and yours was the slow one.:taun:

:cheers:

Revmaynard
12-03-2008, 10:30 PM
No, I know. Mine looks good and you're doesn't. Wanna be 4x4! Lower that bish and then let's talk. LOL

BABY J
12-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Hmm --- let's not forget lad, this is how she normally sits:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/WAGO/IMG01040.jpg

She drove all the way from Phoenix to The A like that... after I stopped by Vivid Racing and let them dial in the suspension... and now she is...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/WAGO/IMG01252.jpg

I know it's looks 4x4ish when sitting next to yours, but the big tube 4-1 won't let me go any lower for now. When I get the proper header I get to have some more ground clearance back and put her back on the ground where she belongs - LOL. ASS!!!!

I'm gonna go cry now bc u hurt my feelies :( You're not my fwend no moar. Showoff.

EmminoDaGreat
12-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Bring it to us.

BABY J
12-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Bring it to us.

PM me a quote to pull the tranny, rebuild, and toss it back in the car. I can drop it off immediately. I am still getting parts for the block so that won't be ready yet.

Revmaynard
12-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Hmm --- let's not forget lad, this is how she normally sits:

She drove all the way from Phoenix to The A like that... after I stopped by Vivid Racing and let them dial in the suspension... and now she is...

I know it's looks 4x4ish when sitting next to yours, but the big tube 4-1 won't let me go any lower for now. When I get the proper header I get to have some more ground clearance back and put her back on the ground where she belongs - LOL. ASS!!!!

I'm gonna go cry now bc u hurt my feelies :( You're not my fwend no moar. Showoff.

Let's all get together again and I'll take some better day time pictures.:camera::cheers: Maybe some Steak and Shake! lol

BABY J
12-03-2008, 10:53 PM
^^ Dealio!!!