PDA

View Full Version : sappy ass "feed the hungry" show on TV

RandomGuy
12-03-2008, 07:21 PM
whenever i say this shit people say i'm cruel or mean... lol wtf?

I have absolutely no sympathy for the impoverished (within reason, of course)

fuckin show on right now in Kenya... and they are showing a family, mad kids , etc and their broke and the bitch is complaining about how she's a single parent with all these kids and cant afford to put them in school, etc... hasn't paid rent for 6 months in a shanty town etc...

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE KIDS IF YOU COULDN'T AFFORD THEM?!!?ITS HER OWN FAULT SHE FUCKED AROUND WITH A RANDOM MOFO WHO PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW HE HAS KIDS. NOT ONLY DID SHE FUCK UP THEIR LIVES SHE FUCKED HER OWN.. Of course its not the kids' fault... but wtf

And then giving money to them wtf? If i'd ever feel charitable i'd just go into a place like that and create jobs... or an orphanage/boarding school...or something along those lines, fuck handouts... Let the non lazy can make their way up and let it trickle down.

man this shit pisses me off... they try to play the sympathy guilt trip on people who fall for it... Let alone this specific charity show is probably a scam in itself

RandomGuy
12-03-2008, 07:26 PM
oh man bums here have NO EXCUSE... they have negative sympathy from me... they at least have an out.- there are soooo many avenues in the US to take

The ones overseas or in 3rd world places have it bad...(well at least the ones who aren't completely at fault and are helpless- ie disabled/children/etc)

Friggintitsman
12-03-2008, 07:27 PM
I agree with you saying they shouldn't breed. Especially since most of them have AIDS. There is a reason people still dwell in those areas of the world and barely survive. It's because they are fucking stupid.

Seriously though. If I were in charge of this country I would force bums to join the Peace Corps so they can see what it's like to really live without shit. Then maybe they will realize America isn't that bad and they need to take advantage of living here instead of being the filth of the nation. Because they could be in Kenya with flies crawling in their eyes.

Friggintitsman
12-03-2008, 07:28 PM
oh man bums here have NO EXCUSE... they have negative sympathy from me... they at least have an out.- there are soooo many avenues in the US to take

The ones overseas or in 3rd world places have it bad...(well at least the ones who aren't completely at fault and are helpless- ie disabled/children/etc)

lol you just took the words out of my mouth before I got to post it.

Halfwit
12-03-2008, 07:30 PM
i hate those shows..

"this woman has 8 kids...and shes preggo, pelase help her feed her bastards.

fuck that lazy cunt. id pay money to have her killed.

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 07:32 PM
....for just 69 cents a day you can feed a family of 46 in Kenya. That is less than the price of one cup of coffee a day!

redrumracer
12-03-2008, 07:37 PM
lol i dont know and could care less to know them, much less help them when they dont even help themselves. i wish we would stop trying to help them and let nature take its course.

Friggintitsman
12-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Here is my take on the whole thing

if you are hungry
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r89/l4t34tn1gh7/EatShit.jpg

redrumracer
12-03-2008, 07:40 PM
better yet if they are so damn hungry why not let them eat themselve. i mean think about it, it would take like 10 of em to make one meal. thats 10 less people suffering from aids.

Benefit
12-03-2008, 07:41 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37399493#post37399493

Friggintitsman
12-03-2008, 07:45 PM
better yet if they are so damn hungry why not let them eat themselve. i mean think about it, it would take like 10 of em to make one meal. thats 10 less people suffering from aids.

Maybe they don't like dark meat.

RandomGuy
12-03-2008, 07:46 PM
oh my god lol

its either insanity or brilliance

redrumracer
12-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Maybe they don't like dark meat.
hey beggers cant be choosers.

osiriskidd
12-03-2008, 11:24 PM
whenever i say this shit people say i'm cruel or mean... lol wtf?

I have absolutely no sympathy for the impoverished (within reason, of course)

fuckin show on right now in Kenya... and they are showing a family, mad kids , etc and their broke and the bitch is complaining about how she's a single parent with all these kids and cant afford to put them in school, etc... hasn't paid rent for 6 months in a shanty town etc...

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE KIDS IF YOU COULDN'T AFFORD THEM?!!?ITS HER OWN FAULT SHE FUCKED AROUND WITH A RANDOM MOFO WHO PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW HE HAS KIDS. NOT ONLY DID SHE FUCK UP THEIR LIVES SHE FUCKED HER OWN.. Of course its not the kids' fault... but wtf

And then giving money to them wtf? If i'd ever feel charitable i'd just go into a place like that and create jobs... or an orphanage/boarding school...or something along those lines, fuck handouts... Let the non lazy can make their way up and let it trickle down.

man this shit pisses me off... they try to play the sympathy guilt trip on people who fall for it... Let alone this specific charity show is probably a scam in itself

why are they trying to take care of people in other countries, when we have homeless people, hundreds of thousands of kids in orphanages, and undernourished people here in the U.S.

fix the problems at home first, then branch out.

redrumracer
12-03-2008, 11:32 PM
why are they trying to take care of people in other countries, when we have homeless people, hundreds of thousands of kids in orphanages, and undernourished people here in the U.S.

fix the problems at home first, then branch out.
the bolded ones are the only ones i care about. the rest i dont give a fuck about. there is no god damn reason anyone is homeless, its not my fault they gave up.

Tech5
12-04-2008, 12:13 AM
I know right stop having kids WHORE! lol
i hate those shows..

"this woman has 8 kids...and shes preggo, pelase help her feed her bastards.

fuck that lazy cunt. id pay money to have her killed.

Ran
12-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Ran supports and agrees with this thread.

1439/2000
12-04-2008, 08:18 AM
the bolded ones are the only ones i care about. the rest i dont give a fuck about. there is no god damn reason anyone is homeless, its not my fault they gave up.

Because things will never be completely fixed here. Ever. No matter what somebody wearing an oversized airbrushed Obama t shirt tells you. Realizing that, other people like to feel good about themselves by giving to others. Gets them a get out of hell free card.

But seriously to the people that think we will get rid of poverty here. LOL at you. Welfare has been around for 70 years and people are still poor and homeless and general pieces of shit. There are people out there that could get a complete handout and help them out of poverty and they go right back in it. Once you realize that, you tend to just hate the ever loving shit out some people.