PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Trashed Navigator after 3 days

jwrape
12-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Navigator after 3 daysJust got my 05' Navigator 3 days before. Friday my wife's Grandfather died and we were coming home from his viewing on Saturday night approx. 8:30 pm est.. Driving in the far left lane against the median wall on Hwy 285N when a 07' Silverado was merging from I-20 to 285 hydropoplaned from the merging lane all the way across the remaining 5 lanes to hit me in the passengerside door as I was driving. The front wheel, suspension and door is trashed as you can see. His rear left bed was pushed up and his rear axle was pushed forward and his tire was popped. He stated that he felt the tire pop as he merged onto 285.

Fast forward to Sunday night after the funeral I called Allstate to get a claim number and give them my information to find out he says I lost control and hit him. I am furious! I can't beleive he would lie like that.
Luckily there was a 3rd driver that saw the impact and got a flat tire from debris. We have a 3rd party witness. So far Allstate hasn't claimed blame yet. I am stressed mostly cause my wife is hurt. Her entire right side doesn't work hardly at all. She can barely lift her right arm and her head has a Large bruise from hitting the window on her side. It's not been a good week.
The pictures are not pretty and even hit taillight plastic is wedged between the door and the fender.

Oh, to add insult to injury, the truck was towed to Cymill Motors where my center caps were stolen as well as 8 lug nuts. Why in the world would they take my lug nuts? That's insane. But I know they were all there when it went on the tow truck. Sorry SOB's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator009.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator010.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator013.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator014.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator016.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator06.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navigator15.jpg:cry:

Elbow
12-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Damn that sucks, hope it all works out and your wife gets better.

Sammich
12-03-2008, 02:20 PM
THATS THAT BULLSHIT

KPowerEP3
12-03-2008, 02:45 PM
I work for a L-M dealer if you want a Lincoln body shop.

EP3sAreFun
12-03-2008, 02:45 PM
dude, you made a police report right?

jwrape
12-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Damn that sucks, hope it all works out and your wife gets better.
Thanks guys. It has been a roller coster for sure.
With that guy saying I hit him, His insurance company is being a total d*ck to me. I finally got another person on the phone to give my statement. He was at least a decent guy to me. The original lady was a b*tch to me. She said that they don't assign blame just by the police report. Bascially saying that even though the police report says he struck me, there is a chance they will not accept him at fault. :eek: I am stressed to the limit.
The original estimate that the Allstate adjuster has come up with is $5800. It looks like a lot more damage than that. He DID say that when they get into the front suspension there will be some more sulpiments to the original estimate because of the air supsension etc... This situation blows. Stupid a$$ is gonna cost me money and hair loss because he wouldn't man up and pay for his mistake.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:53 PM
^^ dam that sucks.. hopefully 3rd party comes threw and helps u out

jwrape
12-03-2008, 02:54 PM
dude, you made a police report right?

Yes, the police report states he hit me. There is even a 3rd party witness that had a flat tire due to the parts flying around. The 3rd person said he hit me. So really i am a little over worried BUT there is still a BIG variable and that is ALLSTATE insurance. All the insurance, rental car and body shop people I have spoken to say that ALLSTATE is the worst to deal with and drag EVERYTHING out.
I went ahead and got a rental on my credit card but they should eventually pick iup the tab for that. It's just very tiring and exhausting.

jwrape
12-03-2008, 03:08 PM
^^ dam that sucks.. hopefully 3rd party comes threw and helps u out

Yea, I have to have faith that the truth will be shown and Allstate won't give me a hard time. At this time there is 5 against 1 here that if went to court it would be a slam dunk but I DON"T WANT TO GO TO COURT. So we will see how this pans out.
The Allstate agent just called and said she has all the information now and with my statement and the police report she is evaluating it now. We will see what she calls back with.:goodjob:

blackboi50
12-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Why would you be depressed over a piece of junk like that? I guess due to the fact its and over priced underpowered, poorly made shit box. Invest in a Tahoe and things might hold together longer for you.

-Ant.

Thats pretty sour :(.......1

jwrape
12-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I just got off the phone with my body shop and they said that the Lugs and center caps weren't stolen they were borrowed from the truck to move a stolen Expedition around the lot there at the collision center. That's a relief, at least they weren't stolen. Don't really like them taking from my truck but at least they wil get put back on and it won't be blamed on me or lack of car maintenance if Allstate starts pointing fingers. :goodjob:

jwrape
12-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Thats pretty sour :(.......1

Yea, i thought so too, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I would hope he is half kidding. :goodjob:
I know there are Ford haters, and GM haters, and Honda/Acura haters, to me if you love cars you love all makes you might only hate one particular specific car. for instance you hate the Pinto because it's a fireball, but not Ford because they make it. That's like saying you hate my whole family because you don't like me. Doesn't give the rest of my family or the rest of the Ford products a chance and is very narrow minded. ;) I just love cars in general, I am not biased towards any brand just specific cars.

LIKEG6
12-03-2008, 07:57 PM
THATS THAT BULLSHIT

X1000000

PRiMAdonna
12-03-2008, 08:52 PM
you need to be suing his ass for your wife's medical bills as well. take him to court!

EJ25RUN
12-03-2008, 10:38 PM
What a sh!t day. Sorry.

Nittanys1
12-03-2008, 10:50 PM
dude that sux! thats totally messed up that someone can pass the blame!

speedminded
12-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Yes, the police report states he hit me. There is even a 3rd party witness that had a flat tire due to the parts flying around. The 3rd person said he hit me. So really i am a little over worried BUT there is still a BIG variable and that is ALLSTATE insurance. All the insurance, rental car and body shop people I have spoken to say that ALLSTATE is the worst to deal with and drag EVERYTHING out.
I went ahead and got a rental on my credit card but they should eventually pick iup the tab for that. It's just very tiring and exhausting.I would call an [accident] attorney, just a simple consultation. Briefly describe what the police report says, what the driver said before and what he is saying now, explain the medical expenses concurred, etc. You should not have to pay anything out of pocket. I can't stand the "American lottery" aka lawsuits but if they are trying to turn the table you must be prepared.

Atlblkz06
12-04-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm truly sorry to hear about your wife getting hurt. I know her injuries will heal and she will get better. I hope no permanent damage was done.

However, I completely disagree with your assessment that the suv saved your lives. A vehicle with side airbags would have mitigated her injuries to a decent extent and obviously your SUV failed in this department despite its size. You really cant judge a vehicle's safety just by its size. There certainly are advantages to size with respect to safety (say a head-on collission). Overall, I dont think they are any more safe and I might go as far as saying that they're a safety risk for others (in a miata for example).

More nimble vehicles are a lot easier to steer and control in an emergency situation (I've avoided several accidents in my sedan and 2 near-certain wrecks in my Z06 thanks to excellent braking). Obviously this aspect doesnt apply to you since you were just driving in a straight line and that guy came out of nowhere. What are the chances...:(

I'm wish your wife a speedy recovery and I'm willing to bet that better days lie ahead :cheers:

DunDunSkeert
12-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Make sure to take you wife to a medical clinic and have her injuries documented/treated. You deserve all the money that you get out of that pos driver and his insurance. ALLSTATE really does suck btw. My bro was rear ended and they took over 4 months to pay up. Meantime he really needed a car because he is a college student and he had to take care of that himself. Allstate is a bullshit insurance company and they really piss me off. I'm truly sorry to hear about your accident, stay strong and keep fighting you will get your money it just might take a while.

chameleon30038
12-04-2008, 10:13 PM
I really hope this pans out for you cause i understand how difficult it can be when your up against dishonest people....a friend of mines has been going threw the same b.s.

Also, hope you and the wife feel better and i'm happy there were no fatalities.

osiriskidd
12-05-2008, 10:14 AM
hope your wife gets better soon man.

but it looks like you'll have to take them to court.

my stepdad and mom were in a motorcycle accident which left them in upwards of $100,000 medical bills (broken leg, infections, really bad road rash) and they had to take the guy to court due to the fact that his insurance would not pay for more than $25,000.

get everything documented, wish you the best of luck.

REDEVO777
12-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Get a lawyer and sue for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost time from work.

NOCLUE
12-07-2008, 05:02 AM
Hope all turns out goOd LUCK

G.C
12-07-2008, 09:41 AM
G/L with it.

jwrape
12-10-2008, 05:14 PM
WOW!, i appreciate all the good wishes.
Wife:The wife is doing ok. Some days are better than others with her arm and neck and shoulder.
The orthopedic surgeon said he thinks she has a rotator cuff tare.
He said if the pain doesn't get substantially better in a week to come back for an MRI.
Myself: I have tons of muscle tension and pinching nerves in my neck and upper back. I have been going to the Chiroprator and getting temperary relief that usually lasts for a few days before I need to go back. The ER just gave me pain pills and said it will subside, the Chiro actually helps the problem. But I am no where near as hurt as my wife. She has been very unconfortable lately. She also doesn't want to take the Lortab unless she has to cause she hates taking medicines.

Allstate: well I've been calling them every day. Finally today she tells me that they got the statement from the 3rd party that cut her tire on a piece of debris. The 3rd party didn't see the accident only ran over some piece of it. So she wasn't the help I thought she would be.
So the Allstate rep told me today they will have a decision of fault tomorrow. :???: I pray they don't decide his direction.
I'm the type that has a really bad inner voice and try to be honest and not lie about anything, cause for one, you can read it on my face and it bothers me to lie to anyone. So when someone else lies and accuses me I usually don't take to it well. I usually get VERY defensive. My Mother growing up used to blame me for things I didn't do and we would almost come to blows but I don't hit women.
Anyways, for him to accuse me of hitting him when it's obvious from the damage, the police report and my story that he hit us, it really pisses me off.

Lawyer: i called 2 of them to get a run down of what I should do or be prepared for. I have a favorite out of the two and depending upon the decision and the following actions of Allstate i will engauge him.
I am not gonna threaten Allstate at this time because I know from previous experience they will freeze all dealing with me and my truck and medical bills will not get paid. So i am being paitient and nice and understanding of Allstate to get the cooperation i want. So far, being nice has worked. I will reserve being an ass for when nice stops working.
I have been keeping a journal of how we feel and the activities we are not able to do because of the situation we are in and the loss of movement my wife has. Little things like washing her hair are especially hard since she can't rasie her right arm and has to wash with one hand. That's frustrating.

Time will tell what will happen, I will keep you posted. It helps me to write it down anyways. :goodjob:

jwrape
12-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Allstate: Well it's official, allsnake has said they will not accept fault, or her exact words are they can not assign blame because there are 4 different stories of what happened and they cannot make a good decision.
To top it off the Allstate rep was interviewing me with that Passive agressive tone as if I am the one lying. I hate that. :cussing:

Lawyer: In short, I engauged the lawyer and will begin the long battle to get the truth told and get him to take fault as he should.

My Insurance: Called them and told them I need them to go ahead and fix the truck.

I am more than frustrated at this time, it's not that I will have to pay my deductible to get my truck fixed but the fact that I am telling the truth and his lying is causing us greif and even more, my wife is hurt and he takes no responsibility for that. I really can't believe the nerve of people. What is wrong with people now days. Does no one tell the truth anymore or have any kind of ethics and morals. Really starting to lose faith in people right now.

Today I'm gonna be pissed, tomorrow I will let it go and let the lawyer take care of my fight.;)

AnthonyF
12-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Cleaned.

-Ant.

jwrape
12-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Cleaned.

-Ant.

Appreicate it man. :goodjob:

Atlblkz06
12-11-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm glad to hear you guys are recovering.

I hurt my rotator cuff once - I know what you mean by discomfort. It screwed me over for a good year before it healed. Even now, I'm not sure if its 100%.

My friend (physical therapist) was telling me that weak rotator cuff muscles can lead to injury. Check out the exercises below, they helped me out a lot by stabilizing the socket and it also kept it from "popping" a lot like it used to.

ASK HER TO CONSULT HER DOCTOR before starting any exercises - this may end up hurting her - I'm no doctor!

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/healthy/physical/injuries/265.html

Sport1.3
12-11-2008, 09:31 AM
WOW!! that is seriously fucked up.....normally i dont see legal proceedings necessary past a certain extent, but i would run this guy through the gauntlet to get anything and everything you can out of him. Your wife's injuries will more than likely outweigh the cost of the SUV, there is no way with an "at fault" police report that there should have even been a question as to who was the person that caused it....thats what those reports are for.

Not the exact situation, but a similar one happened to my parents, in which they were involved in an accident where the other persons insurance accepted fault, but paid NOTHING near what the costs of repair and medical bills. My mom was in the hospital for almost a month after the accident and her neck/spine haven’t been the same since. The ended up suing Statefarm, which almost bankrupt my parents. it was almost 9 months before it was ever even taken to the courts. They won, but the amount they received still never made up for the injuries and medical bills. Insurance companies are some of the worst scam artists in this country. Good luck man. Good to hear everyone is doing better and no one was killed.

jwrape
12-11-2008, 12:23 PM
WOW!! that is seriously fucked up.....normally i dont see legal proceedings necessary past a certain extent, but i would run this guy through the gauntlet to get anything and everything you can out of him. Your wife's injuries will more than likely outweigh the cost of the SUV, there is no way with an "at fault" police report that there should have even been a question as to who was the person that caused it....thats what those reports are for.

Not the exact situation, but a similar one happened to my parents, in which they were involved in an accident where the other persons insurance accepted fault, but paid NOTHING near what the costs of repair and medical bills. My mom was in the hospital for almost a month after the accident and her neck/spine haven’t been the same since. The ended up suing Statefarm, which almost bankrupt my parents. it was almost 9 months before it was ever even taken to the courts. They won, but the amount they received still never made up for the injuries and medical bills. Insurance companies are some of the worst scam artists in this country. Good luck man. Good to hear everyone is doing better and no one was killed.

Wooo, that's not good. My mom was in a head on collision that left her memory damaged due to hitting the windsheild. It took 2 years for them to settle and they were still out $20k after the settlement.
Luckily we had JUST put the Navigator on our insurance for full coverage 2 days prior to the accident. With that once my Med pay runs out under my car insurance, my regualr health insurance will take over and then the 2 insurance companies will go after Allstate to re-coupe damages but the care for next year (2009) will start over a new $2200 deductible so that will come out of pocket first before my normal healthcare provider will start paying again. So once this is all said and done i will be out of pocket AT LEAST $3000+ including my car deductible, so my Lawyer will have to go for that as well. So I will have to float some big $$ for how ever long this takes.
Allstate said they have 3 months to make a decision on fault. I'm sure they will let that go to the end. My lawyer said he won't jump on them unti lafter the other guy either pays his Citation or goes to court for it, which is on May 21st 2009. He told me to go to court that day and protest it if he doesn't pay it ahead of time. :no:

This is a major head ache and it's just begun.:cry:

X-Runner
12-11-2008, 12:27 PM
there is no way with an "at fault" police report that there should have even been a question as to who was the person that caused it....thats what those reports are for.

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

meengreenPGT
12-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Take that guy to court and sue him for everything he's got. I know a lawyer if you need a good one.

Doppelgänger
12-11-2008, 07:59 PM
cool...that's how all Navigators should look :goodjob:

jwrape
12-12-2008, 07:08 AM
Sorry to hear that man. Take that guy to court and sue him for everything he's got. I know a lawyer if you need a good one.
Yea, I got a good one, comes highly recommended and only does this type of injury cases. He is poised and ready to go. :goodjob: The worst part is shelling out the extra money and waiting forever for them to settle the case.

takume
12-12-2008, 08:02 AM
holy fxxk. hope your wife recover soon.

jwrape
12-12-2008, 01:52 PM
holy fxxk. hope your wife recover soon.Thanks:goodjob:

A.P. Photography
12-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Sorry to hear man, hope that it all works out for you and you both recover soon.

Echonova
12-12-2008, 02:30 PM
I went ahead and got a rental on my credit card but they should eventually pick iup the tab for that. It's just very tiring and exhausting.Get a fucking lawyer now. My wife was hit by a guy a year ago; he ran a stop sign... Ford Excursion going about 45ish t-boned my wife and kids. They were driving down a country hwy no stop sign for them. We have multiple witnesses that also told the police, it's in the police report. It took Allstate almost three weeks to "accept" blame. I had already bought a new van by the time they "approved" to rent us a car. I rented a car for two weeks and said fuck it, for two weeks rental I can make a car payment. They will not pay for any doctor bills until everyone is released from your doctor. Call your insurance handle medical through them. I made the same mistake you are making and was paying out of pocket. I now have $30,000 in medical bills and am suing Allstate because their offer to me was $10,000, not even enough to cover the bills let alone the fact my wife is permenatly scarred. Fuck Allstate, fuck anyone who works for them, and fuck the mothers who gave birth to the maggots that work there, no one is in good hands with those fucking bastards.

To recap: 1) Get a lawyer now, run everything thru your insurance.
2) Fuck Allstate

PS: Fuck Allstate in the ass

Echonova
12-12-2008, 02:40 PM
with no lube

Echonova
12-12-2008, 02:44 PM
with a big ole black dick

Echonova
12-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Prison style

Echonova
12-12-2008, 02:46 PM
in the shower with other guys watching

jwrape
12-17-2008, 04:03 PM
Yea, i got a lawyer and getting him to take care of it.

My wife went to the Ortho surgeon again yesterday, they gave a shot of Cortizone in her shoulder. Her pinky and ring finger on that arm is numb for the past 3-4 days now and on Saturday night she felt needles in her wrist radiating from her shoulder. Not been pleasant for her the past few days. It does feel better at times but most of the time just aching and throbbing. :(
Me: My freakin' neck spasms all day long on the right side. feels like i have the tip of a knife in the bottom of my neck between my shoudlers. It feels better when the chiropractor pos it into place but it lasts for about 3-4 days and falls back out.
My insurance company is starting to repair the truck this week hopefully, they did take over my rental and Enterprise let me keep the SUV we have for the lower rate of a full size car. Enterprise has always treated me well. Props to them. Surprisingly I like the GMC Acadia they gave us, it's very roomy for a little SUV. It gets the job done, we had it full with 7 people the other day and everyone was comfortable. :goodjob:

Kevykev
12-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Cymil = A bunch of wastes - heard stories about that company (the retail side)

Suck about the Navi, that one is the best styled, the newest design is bunk.

jwrape
01-03-2009, 09:56 AM
I got some pics of the truck as they are fixing it. Everywhere they marked green is where they are fixing the sheet metal and the frame.
We are debating about replacing the bumper or repairing it and saving some money.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/JASONavy13.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/Navy1.jpg
Still don't have an estimate on when it will be done.

Edit: it should be done Friday. It's in the paint booth now.

jwrape
01-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Most recent pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Navigator/DSC06071.jpg

osiriskidd
01-08-2009, 07:52 AM
glad to hear things are coming along. how are you and your wife?
any info on what's happening to the jackass?

Glides
01-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I went ahead and got a rental on my credit card but they should eventually pick iup the tab for that. It's just very tiring and exhausting.

Make for sure they do not have a limitation on the rental car days. I used to work for Allstate Parts and Labor Pus and they woud limit days for rental cars for repairs. Double check that cause if they drag their feet they might try and shaft you on the rental.

jwrape
01-08-2009, 11:58 AM
The wife got a cortizone shot in her shoulder and is feeling better but her shoulder is still popping and her shoulder has limits to what she can do.
Me, my neck and back got worse last week and it is now radiating down my right leg and making it hard to sit for any period of time. I am currently going through therepy to get it to stop hurting and fall back into place.

That other guy is still insisting to his insurance company that I hit him.
He has a court date for that ticket on May 21st, in Dekalb County. I will be there to make sure he gets stuck with it. :goodjob:

My lawyer called Allsnake and spoke to the adjuster I spoke to and she was nice to him and offered up all the information. I thought that was funny cause she was all but accusive to me on the phone. She was very passive agressive to me the entire time.

My Lawyer said we will have to wait until we are done with treatment before he can begin with the settlement proceedings. So at this time we are focused on getting ourselves and the truck fixed and getting back to normal life. :goodjob:

fininfarina
01-11-2009, 01:52 AM
Truly glad to hear all those stories
It might help everyone here and me too
Thanks for sharing and make sure your wife is fine even few yrs later because from an accident back in the day my family got in accident and still have pain sometime.

wannab20hatch
01-12-2009, 03:30 AM
good to hear you and your wife are ok. the truck is to bad. its stories like this that make me glad my dad does paint and body. he tells me all the stories of dealing with insurance companies. needless to say allstate and geico are tops on the a**hole list. he says lower rates,lower repair. allstate and geico try to use used parts as much as possible. they hate forking up the money for new parts.

er1c
01-17-2009, 01:07 PM
...(i've worked in the insurance business) after hearing that story...i'd recommend getting a lawyer. Allstate will lowball you to death and without legal assistance you will probably not get anything for lost wages, medical expenses, rental car expenses and pain and suffering...:2cents: i hope your wife recovers fully.

jwrape
01-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Got the truck back yesterday. Looks and drives great. The alignment was pulling a little to the left and the Steering wheel was turned 3 inches to the right but they fixed that this morning at NTB. I think they forgot to re-align it after replacing the rack and pinion.
But it's back and in good shape again.
I have only found one spot of over spray and I can remove that easily.

As for my wife and I:
Wife: She went yesterday to have a nerve test on her right arm. They stuck her with 25 needles and placed electrodes all over her right side. :eek:
She is sore. Her arm and hand is still in pain and they think her nerve is bruised. We are having her Chiropractor order a MRI since the Orthopedic has not. We have had two other Dr.'s ask why we haven't had a MRI yet and so we are getting the Chiropractor to order it instead and she will not be going back to that particular orthopedic surgeon because he seem to think it's all in her head or something. We are not happy with him.Her hand and wrist routinely tingles and aches from the nerve and her arm and hand is still very weak.

Me: My lower neck, upper back is still in a lot of pain at times, my lower back, right hip is giving me issues when sitting. I am going to the Chiroprator every week for theropy and adjustments. Seems like it's gonna be a little bit of time before my problems subside.

Lawyer: He is sitting and waiting for us to finish our treatments before he goes after Allstate. We have to finish and get well before the legal stuff starts.

On May 21st I have to go and sit in court to make sure his ticket sticks and is not thrown out. After that it's all up to the lawyer.

Only time will tell after that, he said it could be years. So pretty much kiss my money good by for a couple years and by then it will prolly just be enough to cover anything. Not expecting too much. :rolleyes: