PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ran

Stormhammer
12-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Want to explain to me why we can't have concerts that end like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3vOKUT0zg&feature=related

in addition to topless hairless men, with one guitarist looking like the Riddler from Batman, playing the most epic of songs

( reps given if you know what the song is :D )

DrivenMind
12-03-2008, 01:38 AM
I recognize it, but can't place it.

jonathanjone
12-03-2008, 01:41 AM
idk what the song is.. but the singer is clearly lui kang from mortal kombat movies...

jonathanjone
12-03-2008, 01:48 AM
I KNOW THE SONG... thru 30 sec of investigation... the music is Megaman 2's Wily Stage song

Ran
12-03-2008, 08:18 AM
It is indeed from Megaman. X-Japan isn't bad, but they're heavily overrated. I have a techno version of the same song without the lyrics. :goodjob:

Sport1.3
12-03-2008, 08:29 AM
omg the singers voice gives me a headache.

Stormhammer
12-03-2008, 08:46 AM
It is indeed from Megaman. X-Japan isn't bad, but they're heavily overrated. I have a techno version of the same song without the lyrics. :goodjob:

haha - I'm just looking at how energized the crowd is

I have like 80 versions of this song, both techno, lyrical, acoustical guitar, electric guitar, full fledged bands, and piano ( which honestly, it's one of the most beautiful songs to play on a piano )

DJ Maestro
12-03-2008, 09:02 AM
haha - I'm just looking at how energized the crowd is

I have like 80 versions of this song, both techno, lyrical, acoustical guitar, electric guitar, full fledged bands, and piano ( which honestly, it's one of the most beautiful songs to play on a piano )

But the big question at hand is........Do you have the yodeling version??? :thinking: :D

Stormhammer
12-03-2008, 09:12 AM
I can make one :D

I'll give you a hug if you incorporate this song ( even the standard 8bit version ) into a dance remix :D

DJ Maestro
12-03-2008, 09:14 AM
I can make one :D

I'll give you a hug if you incorporate this song ( even the standard 8bit version ) into a dance remix :D

Get me a disc with several versions of the song on it and I'll see what I can do. :goodjob:

Ran
12-03-2008, 10:44 AM
haha - I'm just looking at how energized the crowd isDude, you have no idea how pumped Asian people get at concerts. I've seen videos of pop idols or voice actors singing one or two songs in downtown Akiba (Akihabara) and the people watching are jumping around, singing along, and just going all kinds of crazy. I guess when your society is traditionally isolated and mellow, these kinds of things are the perfect escape to let loose some energy.

Stormhammer
12-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Dude, you have no idea how pumped Asian people get at concerts. I've seen videos of pop idols or voice actors singing one or two songs in downtown Akiba (Akihabara) and the people watching are jumping around, singing along, and just going all kinds of crazy. I guess when your society is traditionally isolated and mellow, these kinds of things are the perfect escape to let loose some energy.

Who's in for throwing Ran into a mosh pit and seeing if he jumps around, sings along, and goes all kinds of crazy?

Ran
12-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Who's in for throwing Ran into a mosh pit and seeing if he jumps around, sings along, and goes all kinds of crazy?Never was a mosh pit guy. Something about sporatic "dancing" while beating the sh*t out of retards to bad noise (they call it music) performed by angsty teenagers with tourettes never really appealed to me. I think Paul is down for that kinda thing though. :D

I used to rave back in my high school days. At least until someone slipped something into my drink once and my buddies had to drive me home while I drank water for three hours. :lmao:

Stormhammer
12-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Ran almost got date raped??

.... that sure does explain a lot

DJ Maestro
12-03-2008, 11:22 AM

.... that sure does explain a lot

I was just about to post the same thing. :lmfao:

Ran
12-03-2008, 11:24 AM

.... that sure does explain a lotlol, I'm serious man. It was at Club LaVela in Panama City. Everything was great for most of the night then I just started feeling all kinds of f*cked up after getting a drink. Not entirely sure about the details, but my friends caught me and got me home safely.

DJ Maestro
12-03-2008, 11:25 AM
lol, I'm serious man. It was at Club LaVela in Panama City. Everything was great for most of the night then when I just started feeling all kinds of f*cked up. Not entirely sure about the details, but my friends caught me and got me home safely.

I would have had you too if it hadn't have been for your meddling friends and their dog. :ninja:

alpine_aw11
12-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Go to a GOOD concert at the masq., and then tell me this is crazy.

Ran
12-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Go to a GOOD concert at the masq., and then tell me this is crazy.Definine "good".

alpine_aw11
12-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Definine "good".

One that isn't one of these shitty new teeny metal bands, and is talented enough to play something worth listening to.

Ran
12-03-2008, 04:03 PM
One that isn't one of these shitty new teeny metal bands, and is talented enough to play something worth listening to.Such as...? I hope you aren't referring to one of these retard "metal" bands where the lead "singer" just growls into a microphone all night and people pretend like he's saying something.

alpine_aw11
12-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Such as...? I hope you aren't referring to one of these retard "metal" bands where the lead "singer" just growls into a microphone all night and people pretend like he's saying something.

Ran.....don't make me kill you.

Ran
12-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Ran.....don't make me kill you. :lmfao: Alpine likey teh screamo?

Dr.G35
12-04-2008, 08:25 AM
my heart just exploded!!!! :eek:

jonathanjone
12-05-2008, 03:11 AM
i hate you. since i listened to that megaman song, i listen to it all the time... thanx a lot... gah lol