PDA

View Full Version : Callout!!: Scion TC's!!

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 12:33 AM
my friend started talking shit about how his stock ass scion can beat my 7 so i want to see if anyone here has a stock scion that would want to race for some cash.. only will take it to the track no fucking street racing!!.. so let me kno. pm me

2.3 Evo 8
12-03-2008, 02:20 AM
www.flamesuits.com

qwick
12-03-2008, 02:40 AM
^^ Link does not work for me.

OP, why not race your friends TC seeing as how he is the one talking shit?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-03-2008, 07:15 AM
KILLSFORUM.COM (9 Viewing)
12 seconds or faster club. *Disclaimer : IA.com is not responsible for anything said or done in this section. If you do not like what happens here, Stay out. Say anything negative in this forum about whats goes on in here you will be banned.

DieselNuts
12-03-2008, 07:18 AM
OP, why not race your friends TC seeing as how he is the one talking shit?
Thats what I was thinking... :thinking:

Motivation
12-03-2008, 12:30 PM
KILLSFORUM.COM (9 Viewing)
12 seconds or faster club. *Disclaimer : IA.com is not responsible for anything said or done in this section. If you do not like what happens here, Stay out. Say anything negative in this forum about whats goes on in here you will be banned.

But remember, your "stock" GTO runs 13's by your words. ;)

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Who cares, at least simon and redrum made their shit interesting about racing their little 4 bangers. Also tell your friend that he is a homo and should not buy a scion to "race".

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 12:43 PM
updates.. my friend pissed me off cause he was saying my car was all noise and no go.. so i was forced to do some ricer street racing wich i hate!!.. and so we headed out to 985.. we did 3 runs, all were from digs no roller racing.. 1st race i win, 2nd gave him 2 cars and i win (beat him 3cars) and 3rd race gave him 3 cars and we were doing a top speed run (1st to hit 140mph).. and of course i won.. so that is it STOCK SCION TC's will not beat my super lightly modded RX7..

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 12:48 PM
I'll run you in my car. Not a TC but if it shuts u up ill do it

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 12:52 PM

Seen your car and heard.. not ready to be raped.. jus ended my story with my last post..

Elbow
12-03-2008, 12:52 PM
lol @ 140

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 12:53 PM

by the way have u ever done a top speed run?

T.S.
12-03-2008, 12:54 PM
will a stock tc actually go to 140???

Glides
12-03-2008, 12:55 PM
You probably should have kept this one to yourself. 1st you call out a low 1 minute car, then you race to 140....does a Scion even DO 140 and is there a road with a hill long enough to even get it to that speed if it does?

These are questions that might be answered in a late night edition of Cold Case Files.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 12:58 PM
lol @ 140

i can hit it can u?

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:00 PM
You probably should have kept this one to yourself. 1st you call out a low 1 minute car, then you race to 140....does a Scion even DO 140 and is there a road with a hill long enough to even get it to that speed if it does?

These are questions that might be answered in a late night edition of Cold Case Files.

sorry bro but i had to let it out.. and no his car culdnt even get close to 120.. and yes 985 has a long enough downhill to hit that speed.. but yea i will be closing this thread now.. i have my finally verdict of those shitty cars

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:01 PM
will a stock tc actually go to 140???

no.. he only hit about 116-120.. took him like 5minutes tho

Glides
12-03-2008, 01:02 PM
i can hit it can u?

I can hit it....but why would I? To be like you, and prove something stupid to a person you know you can beat? You should have laughed at your friend, called him a faggot, maybe shallacked him in his sleep Jackass style and then took a valve core from his tire and left him with a flat. Thats the kind of things that will stick in his mind as pwnage.

AirMax95
12-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Wow, you went over 125mph down I-985???? I'm surprised your ass wasn't locked up ASAP.

Not a smart move my friend....

OneSlow5pt0
12-03-2008, 01:05 PM
my car only does 110mph.......o,well

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 01:06 PM
ill do a top speed run. as logn as you stop posting!!! ill do what ever the fuck you want. you have a slow ass 7....woo

Elbow
12-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Nope my Miata won't do 140, and what's done to your 7? That's a pretty high number.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:27 PM
I can hit it....but why would I? To be like you, and prove something stupid to a person you know you can beat? You should have laughed at your friend, called him a faggot, maybe shallacked him in his sleep Jackass style and then took a valve core from his tire and left him with a flat. Thats the kind of things that will stick in his mind as pwnage.

sorry bro but he had been buggin mr for 3weeks straight!!.. and well it got to the point where i jus had to show him i can beat him for him to stfu.. and guess what... he stfu.. all he says now is that he is stupid for even trying.. lol and i would of beat his ass jackass style but...... he scared to sleep at my house cause i always black mamba his ass while he sleeping lol... dont take me wrong neither i hate street racing but i had to do that for him to get off my back

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Wow, you went over 125mph down I-985???? I'm surprised your ass wasn't locked up ASAP.

Not a smart move my friend....

the state trooper on 985 is my uncle best friend so yea.. i just called him and told him.. so yea end of that

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:29 PM
my car only does 110mph.......o,well

its ok.. i understand urs is heavy but u will do 120 next time.. just need some minor mods

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 01:32 PM
the state trooper on 985 is my uncle best friend so yea.. i just called him and told him.. so yea end of that

rightttt.... and your dad let me fuck your mom.

dude, STFU. If you want to run someone, run them on a track. not on the street. as much as id like to see you leave this forum, dying is the last way id like to see it happen

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:33 PM
ill do a top speed run. as logn as you stop posting!!! ill do what ever the fuck you want. you have a slow ass 7....woo

y shuld i stop posting? if ur shit is so fast bro then why da fuck dont u get the fuck out this thread and actually go to another thread and look for a real challenge.. and by the way my 7 might be slow but i have nothing to brag about dipshit i was just posting because my friend had pissed me off.. so y dont u go somewhere else and look for a non-slow car to race?
thank you now gtfo:goodjob:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Nope my Miata won't do 140, and what's done to your 7? That's a pretty high number.

i have exhaust, block off plates, GTUs LSD swap, Greddy Spark plugs, RE Amemiya 8.5mm plug wires, some body and motor weight reduction.. and thats basically it.. oh and reflashed my ecu.. what do u have done to your miata? ive heard they are pretty quick in the corners, but not as much on straights

collins
12-03-2008, 01:39 PM
:lmfao: @ needing a downhill to hit 140 :lmfao:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:40 PM
rightttt.... and your dad let me fuck your mom.

dude, STFU. If you want to run someone, run them on a track. not on the street. as much as id like to see you leave this forum, dying is the last way id like to see it happen

yea and im your dad faggot.. why does it matter to you who i know and how i run? like i said before you dumass, i hate street racing and if i could took it to the track then i would of in a heart beat.. but i couldnt so i had no other choice but to do it like that.. so y cant u just stfu and go somewhere else.. and if u want me to die so bad y dont u kill me u fucking sack of shit...

collins
12-03-2008, 01:42 PM
so y dont u go somewhere else and look for a non-slow car to race?
thank you now gtfo:goodjob:

Because he HAS a slow car... He just thinks you're slower. I think he's right ;)

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:43 PM
:lmfao: @ needing a downhill to hit 140 :lmfao:

lol hey my friend insisted on downhill cause he said he was faster in the downhill.. but its obvious i cant do it on a straight and i dont know if i can or cant havent tried and will not try.. but think about it, i dont have a turbo or supercharger and i am all NA power.. so to me hittin 140+ in a NA is pretty fucking good...

Elbow
12-03-2008, 01:43 PM
i have exhaust, block off plates, GTUs LSD swap, Greddy Spark plugs, RE Amemiya 8.5mm plug wires, some body and motor weight reduction.. and thats basically it.. oh and reflashed my ecu.. what do u have done to your miata? ive heard they are pretty quick in the corners, but not as much on straights

Cool, yeah Miatas aren't that fast straight line. It has intake, stand alone ecu, afm delete, header, exhaust, seam welded chassis, shocks, springs, sway bar, all metal bushings, roll bar welded in, gutted, a/c and all that removed, some other things.

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 01:45 PM
yea and im your dad faggot.. why does it matter to you who i know and how i run? like i said before you dumass, i hate street racing and if i could took it to the track then i would of in a heart beat.. but i couldnt so i had no other choice but to do it like that.. so y cant u just stfu and go somewhere else.. and if u want me to die so bad y dont u kill me u fucking sack of shit...

lmao. man, your such a hard ass. :no: Stop being a bitch and run me. dont care what. dig, roll, top speed. what ever. $200

OneSlow5pt0
no i cant do over 110 beacue of fuel cut.....but it deff gets to 100 faster than my RX-7 did

collins
lol hey my friend insisted on downhill cause he said he was faster in the downhill.. but its obvious i cant do it on a straight and i dont know if i can or cant havent tried and will not try.. but think about it, i dont have a turbo or supercharger and i am all NA power.. so to me hittin 140+ in a NA is pretty fucking good... i'm NA too :dunno:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Because he HAS a slow car... He just thinks you're slower. I think he's right ;)

well to bad for both of you.. i can post when i want.. either way if doesnt like what im saying then why post anything if it doesnt include him in it?

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Cool, yeah Miatas aren't that fast straight line. It has intake, stand alone ecu, afm delete, header, exhaust, seam welded chassis, shocks, springs, sway bar, all metal bushings, roll bar welded in, gutted, a/c and all that removed, some other things.

when are you finishing that bish? haha.

I got lots of posting to do on mine. Im almost done!!!!

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:48 PM

oh ok cool.. and yea i removed all my shitty a/c and power steering.. that shit jus got in my way.. and my next upgrade should be headers, and suspension.. but not sure on what kind of suspension.. u have any thoughts of wich is best for circuit and street use?

collins
12-03-2008, 01:49 PM
matt, u still got that skivic?

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 01:51 PM
matt, u still got that skivic?

nope. BMW

oh ok cool.. and yea i removed all my shitty a/c and power steering.. that shit jus got in my way.. and my next upgrade should be headers, and suspension.. but not sure on what kind of suspension.. u have any thoughts of wich is best for circuit and street use?

well if you want the best, get motons. but because you drive a POS RX7, im sure you dont have that kind of money

get ground control coilovers, koni shocks, and a racing beat front bar with adjustable endlinks

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:51 PM
lmao. man, your such a hard ass. :no: Stop being a bitch and run me. dont care what. dig, roll, top speed. what ever. $200

how am i a hard ass? just speaking my mind bro and why the fuck am i going to run you when i am not looking for a race? and if u cant read either way i was calling out TC's.. not civics or bimmers... so jus shut up bro.. seriously

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 01:53 PM
how am i a hard ass? just speaking my mind bro and why the fuck am i going to run you when i am not looking for a race? and if u cant read either way i was calling out TC's.. not civics or bimmers... so jus shut up bro.. seriously

whats the big deal? its just a stock BMW minus a few things :ninja:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:53 PM
no i cant do over 110 beacue of fuel cut.....but it deff gets to 100 faster than my RX-7 did

oh ok i see.. take that defenser off.. but u dd urs rite? and sorry to say this.. but u r fucking retarded for selling ur 7!! that shit was clean..

Elbow
12-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Konis and Ground Controls = best bang for the money.

OneSlow5pt0
12-03-2008, 01:54 PM
oh ok i see.. take that defenser off.. but u dd urs rite? and sorry to say this.. but u r fucking retarded for selling ur 7!! that shit was clean..

nah i like torque and camaro gets better gas milage

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:55 PM
i'm NA too :dunno:

theres a difference between your car and mine.. mine came out the factory with almost no power at all.. and yours came out the factory with a good amount of power.. so you see where im getting now? i have to actually work pretty hard on my car in order to hit those kinds of speeds.. you on the other hand just hit the gas and shift gears and u can hit them unlike me....

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 01:58 PM
nope. BMW

well if you want the best, get motons. but because you drive a POS RX7, im sure you dont have that kind of money

get ground control coilovers, koni shocks, and a racing beat front bar with adjustable endlinks

well since my rx7 is such a POS then why dont you buy me those Motons since your so fucking rich bro.. and i have looked into buying coilovers but i have only looked at so many companies, like Tein, Megan Racing, Tokico Blues w/ Racing Beat springs.. and thats about it..

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:00 PM
whats the big deal? its just a stock BMW minus a few things :ninja:

power wise bro.. im not an idiot.. when i know im not making the power then i know i wont be able to beat you, but if i were making the power then i would be a cocky fuck just like you..:goodjob:

Elbow
12-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Ground Control coilovers ftw.

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 02:01 PM
well since my rx7 is such a POS then why dont you buy me those Motons since your so fucking rich bro.. and i have looked into buying coilovers but i have only looked at so many companies, like Tein, Megan Racing, Tokico Blues w/ Racing Beat springs.. and thats about it..

never said i have money. thats why im on TC Kline stuff. if I did, I wouldnt be racing a BMW.

DONT GET THAT SHIT. its will suck. trust me. do what I said. and run no rear bar. sounds dumb but it works.

power wise bro.. im not an idiot.. when i know im not making the power then i know i wont be able to beat you, but if i were making the power then i would be a cocky fuck just like you..:goodjob:

I make less than 200....stock. i might have 210. but I weigh alot

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Konis and Ground Controls = best bang for the money.

is it really? i dont want to buy something that i will regret later.. can u post a site where i can take a look at some good set ups? and what do u think of polyeruthane bushings? are they any good

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:06 PM
never said i have money. thats why im on TC Kline stuff. if I did, I wouldnt be racing a BMW.

DONT GET THAT SHIT. its will suck. trust me. do what I said. and run no rear bar. sounds dumb but it works.

I make less than 200....stock. i might have 210. but I weigh alot

Well either way bimmers are pretty expensive.. and give me a site to visit so i can look at everything your telling me about. and someone at Mazmart has told me about removing the rear bar but idk, i havent had alot of seat time to perfect my driving

and your car makes more than mine and mine weighs about 2800lbs.. so think about it again.. y would i race you?

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Well either way bimmers are pretty expensive.. and give me a site to visit so i can look at everything your telling me about. and someone at Mazmart has told me about removing the rear bar but idk, i havent had alot of seat time to perfect my driving

and your car makes more than mine and mine weighs about 2800lbs.. so think about it again.. y would i race you?

haha. bimmer...expensive :no:.

just search ground control. its not hard. loss the rear bar. one you get some seat time you will see the difference. most mazdas are faster with no rear bar.

DAMN! your car is heavy. and racing is fun. you cant win everything. If I didnt ru a race because i think I would lose, I wouldnt be road racing

AirMax95
12-03-2008, 02:19 PM
my friend started talking shit about how his stock ass scion can beat my 7 so i want to see if anyone here has a stock scion that would want to race for some cash.. only will take it to the track no fucking street racing!!.. so let me kno. pm me

Funny you say that in the OP, but then turn right around and go 125+ mph down 985..... :no:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Funny you say that in the OP, but then turn right around and go 125+ mph down 985..... :no:

lol i kno but that was the last time.. havent street raced since forever and i hate doin.. dont like it at all.. next time i will hold my anger in and take it to the track..

AirMax95
12-03-2008, 02:23 PM
lol i kno but that was the last time.. havent street raced since forever and i hate doin.. dont like it at all.. next time i will hold my anger in and take it to the track..

Smart move :goodjob:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:25 PM
haha. bimmer...expensive :no:.

just search ground control. its not hard. loss the rear bar. one you get some seat time you will see the difference. most mazdas are faster with no rear bar.

DAMN! your car is heavy. and racing is fun. you cant win everything. If I didnt ru a race because i think I would lose, I wouldnt be road racing

well are they expensive? what year is yours? and ill lose it when i get my suspension.. and im not sure on the weight havent took it to the scale, and yea i want to start road racing too.. ive always loved taking turns and hitting straights at fast speeds.. i dont like drag much tho.. it gets boring goin straight..

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Smart move :goodjob:

i know.. street racing is for dumasses who rather pay tickets, than being able to double it at the track..

matthewAPM
12-03-2008, 02:33 PM
well are they expensive? what year is yours? and ill lose it when i get my suspension.. and im not sure on the weight havent took it to the scale, and yea i want to start road racing too.. ive always loved taking turns and hitting straights at fast speeds.. i dont like drag much tho.. it gets boring goin straight..

nope. I have a E36 325is.

everyone has to start somewhere. I would have to say autocross first. get some car control skills then take it to a real track. the last thing you want to do is hit a wall learning. remember...cone is cheaper than wall

OneSlow5pt0
12-03-2008, 02:37 PM
anyone wanna ride with me down 575 tonight?lol

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:47 PM
nope. I have a E36 325is.

everyone has to start somewhere. I would have to say autocross first. get some car control skills then take it to a real track. the last thing you want to do is hit a wall learning. remember...cone is cheaper than wall

oh ok.. and yea ive been learning the basic doing small to big donuts.. thats how alot of racers started, take a cone put it in the middle of a lot do small donuts and as u get better u are able to do bigger and bigger ones.. wich i have been doing.. i try drifting sometimes as well.. but lack of power keep me from th actual thing.. but im learning.. autocross was my next step but theres never any..

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 02:47 PM
anyone wanna ride with me down 575 tonight?lol

lol for what?

OneSlow5pt0
12-03-2008, 02:51 PM
lol for what?

cause its lonely out there at night,lol...gotta drive over 100 miles on that road,i hate it so much

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 03:36 PM
i can hit it can u?

So y'all did an eight mile race?

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 03:41 PM

You are retarded for modding a n/a FC :lmfao:

Civicn33b
12-03-2008, 03:49 PM
^ An LSx swapped n/a FC might be nice :)

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:29 PM
cause its lonely out there at night,lol...gotta drive over 100 miles on that road,i hate it so much

lol r u scared of driving in the dark or what? oh wait..... are you wanting to race?? lol 1st one to 110 wins

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:30 PM
So y'all did an eight mile race?

lol more like 2 miles

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 04:31 PM

Yeah but since this guy loves the rotary, I don't see this situation here haha.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:31 PM

so am i retarded for modding a non-turbo car? same goes for u then.. you retarded for modding a n/a corvette... same drifference i want more power and same goes for you..

Elbow
12-03-2008, 04:33 PM
oh ok.. and yea ive been learning the basic doing small to big donuts.. thats how alot of racers started, take a cone put it in the middle of a lot do small donuts and as u get better u are able to do bigger and bigger ones.. wich i have been doing.. i try drifting sometimes as well.. but lack of power keep me from th actual thing.. but im learning.. autocross was my next step but theres never any..

I've never met a racer who started by driving in circles around a cone :???: I and many others started in karts. Anyway, yes there are a lot of autocrosses :???: www.soloatlanta.com, season is over right now but when it starts back up there are tons...

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 04:34 PM
so am i retarded for modding a non-turbo car? same goes for u then.. you retarded for modding a n/a corvette... same drifference i want more power and same goes for you..

Well how about you re-read my post. I said a n/a FC, which does not apply to me in any way. Good try, have fun with those apex seals.

Elbow

That's a dumb comment. Many people mod NA RX-7's..hell in road racing there are NA FD's...you can't call someone stupid for their mods without knowing what the car is used for.

Lankhoss
Seems as though it doesn't take much to piss you off....

Civicn33b
12-03-2008, 04:35 PM

making comparison of modding an n/a FC to an n/a c6...

can i get a facepalm? :headslap:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:36 PM

pistons motor for our cars are a waste of money.. why do the 4rotor concept corvette that GM did back in the old days... bet u dumasses didnt know about that one.. or how much it cost GM to produce a 4 rotor rotary engine.. or why they did it?

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 04:37 PM
That's a dumb comment. Many people mod NA RX-7's..hell in road racing there are NA FD's...you can't call someone stupid for their mods without knowing what the car is used for.

Well since this thread is about straight line racing, I still stand beside my comment.

driftjunior - Also I have not modded my corvette, so you are also wrong there again my friend.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah but since this guy loves the rotary, I don't see this situation here haha.

yea because your motor is a POS to me and like mine is to you... so keep your cheap ass engine haha

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I've never met a racer who started by driving in circles around a cone :???: I and many others started in karts. Anyway, yes there are a lot of autocrosses :???: www.soloatlanta.com (http://www.soloatlanta.com/), season is over right now but when it starts back up there are tons...

well at 1st i wanted to drift thats why i did the circle process.. small circles, then big, then start doing 8s.. but thanks for the site will look into it my mazda owning brother

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 04:41 PM
pistons motor for our cars are a waste of money.. why do the 4rotor concept corvette that GM did back in the old days... bet u dumasses didnt know about that one.. or how much it cost GM to produce a 4 rotor rotary engine.. or why they did it?

Yes, actually I do know about it, thank you for showing us how easily you get butt hurt on the internet. Also they it for Concepts dealing with the Corvette, some other car, and the AMC Pacer.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Well how about you re-read my post. I said a n/a FC, which does not apply to me in any way. Good try, have fun with those apex seals.

i did read it.. and yes of course my friend i will have fun with my 6 apex seals buddy!! :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 04:42 PM
yea because your motor is a POS to me and like mine is to you... so keep your cheap ass engine haha

Oh yeah? What is your "reasoning" behind this motor being a POS?

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:43 PM

thank you very much Simon.. these guys have the power in their cars but do you think they can really handle it? like seriously some people just talk alot but then when they hit the track the look like they are hittin banana peels.. why is that?

Got Milk?
12-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Seen your car and heard.. not ready to be raped.. jus ended my story with my last post..

man wth are u talking about, matt is slow, he is just a good driver when it comes to the curves.

:2cents:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Seems as though it doesn't take much to piss you off....

u must be reading wrong, just because i curse and say stuff that makes it seem like im mad but im not.. how can u tell if i have an attitude or not over the internet?

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 04:46 PM

Entertain me, please.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:47 PM
making comparison of modding an n/a FC to an n/a c6...

can i get a facepalm? :headslap:

just because his motor has more power than mine doesnt mean i cant compare them.. modding is modding.. just because he has the money to buy better shit than me dont mean im not modding my car.. its the same shit buddy

Lankhoss
12-03-2008, 04:48 PM
u must be reading wrong, just because i curse and say stuff that makes it seem like im mad but im not.. how can u tell if i have an attitude or not over the internet?

Well, the fact that you've repeatedly said you "needed" to make this thread because your friend pissed you off, and yer getting all aggressive with people kinda lead me to believe what I said.

Oh, and the fact that you're so fucking retarded nobody can understand what you're trying to say in half your threads, too.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Well since this thread is about straight line racing, I still stand beside my comment.

driftjunior - Also I have not modded my corvette, so you are also wrong there again my friend.

well either way.. haha.. ur going to do something to your car that makes it not stock.. so yea...

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 04:51 PM
just because his motor has more power than mine doesnt mean i cant compare them.. modding is modding.. just because he has the money to buy better shit than me dont mean im not modding my car.. its the same shit buddy

Still waiting for your reasons on why any LSx is a POS?

Eh, and it is the same since they are both n/a. It is not the same since I said n/a FC and like I said I'm not modding my car.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Yes, actually I do know about it, thank you for showing us how easily you get butt hurt on the internet. Also they it for Concepts dealing with the Corvette, some other car, and the AMC Pacer.

so what was the name of it? and what year was it made? and who came up with the idea? and why did they do it? and whos gives a fuck about a corvette anyways? :lmfao:

03CobraAV8R
12-03-2008, 04:55 PM
DriftJunior - ah, has anyone ever told you to just quit being the way you are? It really isn't a good way to be, all retarded and stuff.

I have a hard time understanding what you're trying to say in a lot of your posts as a result of your abhorrent spelling, grammar and sentence structure. Some how you manage to get the words there, kind of, but well - a lot of them are just in the wrong place and it's hard to put them together to form any kind of coherant sentence. I may need my trusty Captain Crunch ring decoder for your posts.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:56 PM

because why would you even think of putting it in my car? that engine is designed for your car not mine. such as my engine is designed for my car not yours.. so why would i need you motor when it would just be a waste of my time and money? there is a reaso why u bought your car and there is a reason why i bought my car.. u love stock power.. and i like to make power out of my stock motor..

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Well, the fact that you've repeatedly said you "needed" to make this thread because your friend pissed you off, and yer getting all aggressive with people kinda lead me to believe what I said.

Oh, and the fact that you're so fucking retarded nobody can understand what you're trying to say in half your threads, too.

lol if my threads are so retarded then why post a comment.. my threads must be wasting your time then

Lankhoss
12-03-2008, 04:59 PM
because why would you even think of putting it in my car? that engine is designed for your car not mine. such as my engine is designed for my car not yours.. so why would i need you motor when it would just be a waste of my time and money? there is a reaso why u bought your car and there is a reason why i bought my car.. u love stock power.. and i like to make power out of my stock motor..

WHAT?????

Is there ANY reasoning, whatsoever, in this post concerning why the LS2 is a "POS motor"???????

03CobraAV8R
12-03-2008, 04:59 PM
lol if my threads are so retarded then why post a comment.. my threads must be wasting your time then
http://www.03svtcobra.net/gifs2/USPSvet.jpg

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:00 PM
so what was the name of it? and what year was it made? and who came up with the idea? and why did they do it? and whos gives a fuck about a corvette anyways? :lmfao:

Well I don't get off to rotary motors like you so i can not answer all of that honestly without looking it up, so you have me stumped. Obviously you are not a car enthusiast since you can not give me a reason why "LSx are POS" (must be why you love IA so much). Yes I said your motor is crap but I can also back that up. Your car is like the Iron Duke of GM, however the turbo nice at least has some balls and a hell of a car for it's time. As for your n/a version and other stock ones, are the armpit of the FC.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:00 PM
DriftJunior - ah, has anyone ever told you to just quit being the way you are? It really isn't a good way to be, all retarded and stuff.

I have a hard time understanding what you're trying to say in a lot of your posts as a result of your abhorrent spelling, grammar and sentence structure. Some how you manage to get the words there, kind of, but well - a lot of them are just in the wrong place and it's hard to put them together to form any kind of coherant sentence. I may need my trusty Captain Crunch ring decoder for your posts.

lol at this comment.. again if u cant read and dont like what i post then dont bother commenting my shit.. and who ever said u had to have perfect grammar in order to post on IA?.. if i dont see it in the rules then i dont give a fuck what u think.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:04 PM
WHAT?????

Is there ANY reasoning, whatsoever, in this post concerning why the LS2 is a "POS motor"???????

just cause i say it is.. just like every other american made motor.. they are all POS motor's!!

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:05 PM
WHAT?????

As I figured, it tells me nothing about my motor. He could of at least talked about how shitty the LSx DOHC is.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:06 PM
http://www.03svtcobra.net/gifs2/USPSvet.jpg

lol at this.. but how are you a veteran of any kind?? my next thread will be about mustangs then lol

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Well I don't get off to rotary motors like you so i can not answer all of that honestly without looking it up, so you have me stumped. Obviously you are not a car enthusiast since you can not give me a reason why "LSx are POS" (must be why you love IA so much). Yes I said your motor is crap but I can also back that up. Your car is like the Iron Duke of GM, however the turbo nice at least has some balls and a hell of a car for it's time. As for your n/a version and other stock ones, are the armpit of the FC.

lol just call it a truse man! we hardly know anything about each others motor so why even fight about it.. jus tell me what things are bad about your engine and i will tell you the same about mine.. and i am a car enthusiast, just not a big fan of "American Muscle".. so yea..

03CobraAV8R
12-03-2008, 05:09 PM
just cause i say it is.. just like every other american made motor.. they are all POS motor's!!
Why do you keep presenting yourself as an idiot? Do you like the fact that people think you're stupid?

Elaborate, why do you think all American made engines are POS's?

The rotary engine is a great design, although more costly to produce than piston engines. I don't call your engine a POS - why do you have to call American engines POS's when they aren't?

If you were a car enthusiast then you'd be able to give credit to American engines, even if you don't personally like them for whatever reason - you can't deny that they can make a lot of power and are very reliable.

Lankhoss
12-03-2008, 05:13 PM
driftjunior, you are a really really bad human being.

You really shouldn't be allowed to be here anymore.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:13 PM
As I figured, it tells me nothing about my motor. He could of at least talked about how shitty the LSx DOHC is.

lol i was going to post that but for what, if i think its a piece of shit then thats my opinion.. so does my opinion matter anymore?

03CobraAV8R
12-03-2008, 05:16 PM
lol i was going to post that but for what, if i think its a piece of shit then thats my opinion.. so does my opinion matter anymore?
Well what do you base your opinion on? It certainly isn't facts/data is it?

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:18 PM
lol just call it a truse man! we hardly know anything about each others motor so why even fight about it.. jus tell me what things are bad about your engine and i will tell you the same about mine.. and i am a car enthusiast, just not a big fan of "American Muscle".. so yea..

The only thing i find wrong with my motor, is that the push rod is becoming a little outdated, according to many people, which I think it works just fine. Other than that everything is up to par. With you're motor many things are not good (as far as I am concerned), such as the wearing of apex seals. Whenever you mod a Mazda rotary motor it actually make the motor "off balance". This may not show with minor bolt ons, it is like the more gunpowder you put in the grenade the more it is going to fuck shit up.

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:19 PM

You were going to post about my motor's DOHC, well it does not have DOHC.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Why do you keep presenting yourself as an idiot? Do you like the fact that people think you're stupid?

Elaborate, why do you think all American made engines are POS's?

The rotary engine is a great design, although more costly to produce than piston engines. I don't call your engine a POS, because I know it isn't - why do you have to call American engines POS's when they aren't?

maybe because they all revolve around the same fucking concept of power and straight line racing.. as for our motors are created for all around fun whether it be drag, circuit, hill climbs, drifting, time attacks etc.. you see the difference in design of jap motors and american?

OneSlow5pt0
12-03-2008, 05:20 PM
LSx is a POS,its all bout iron blocks sir =]

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:22 PM
maybe because they all revolve around the same fucking concept of power and straight line racing.. as for our motors are created for all around fun whether it be drag, circuit, hill climbs, drifting, time attacks etc.. you see the difference in design of jap motors and american?

As opposed to a Corvette? Watch Le Mans much? Ever heard of Sam Hubinette or Vaughn Gitton Jr.?

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:23 PM

LT1

still waiting for it...

LOL :lmfao:

Elbow
12-03-2008, 05:24 PM
The only thing i find wrong with my motor, is that the push rod is becoming a little outdated, according to many people, which I think it works just fine. Other than that everything is up to par. With you're motor many things are not good (as far as I am concerned), such as the wearing of apex seals. Whenever you mod a Mazda rotary motor it actually make the motor "off balance". This may not show with minor bolt ons, it is like the more gunpowder you put in the grenade the more it is going to fuck shit up.

People who KNOW about rotaries know how to build them perfectly fine and make them extremely reliable. When idiots buy a turbo rotary, FD, or build an NA one without knowing anything, then problems come, then people cry how the rotary sucks. I'm not jumping sides but the rotary is far from a shit motor. Just as the LSx engines are far from a shit motor.

Lankhoss
12-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. American motors don't "handle" that well.

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:25 PM

Am I the only one that noticed this..

Elbow
12-03-2008, 05:26 PM
As opposed to a Corvette? Watch Le Mans much? Ever heard of Sam Hubinette or Vaughn Gitton Jr.?

Corvette runs alone in their class :lmfao: Rotary engines have had great success in road racing, look at Formula Mazda, the rotary ALMS cars, the RX-8 in Grand Am, list goes on. Yes American V8's have had wins too. But saying one is better then another is just truly opinion based.

DVSRX-7
lol at comments.. im tired of fucking comparing and contrasting... lets just put it like this, rotaries and piston engines will always have war no matter what.. and everything said and done to them will make no difference to anyone else or change anyone's opinions on either motor.. so why keep arguing about it? i posted this thread to race a scion tc not to argue about piston motors.. so lets give it up to everyone that was involved... ROTARIES WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER hahaha.. lol jk.. ill just say i do respect everyones opinions and comments.. so let it at that

OneSlow5pt0
LT1

still waiting for it...

LOL :lmfao:

ass,lol..........and im a rotary fan but GM pushrod V8s are fantastic engines,i mean my 80s all iron 305 is almost 3 times bigger than a 13B,but is way more reliable and gets betetr gas milage...and that TQ thing that comes with it is nice too:D

and yes LSx are amazing engines

"if it aint broke,dont fix it"

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:27 PM
People who KNOW about rotaries know how to build them perfectly fine and make them extremely reliable. When idiots buy a turbo rotary, FD, or build an NA one without knowing anything, then problems come, then people cry how the rotary sucks. I'm not jumping sides but the rotary is far from a shit motor. Just as the LSx engines are far from a shit motor.

In comparison, for the pros vs. the cons I would have to say that the LS2 is a better motor than the 13b. I am not making this claim because I have an LS2, I am not that biased to my motor or Chevy.

03CobraAV8R
12-03-2008, 05:28 PM
It is not the engine that determines what the car does, it's the design of the car/suspension setup.

You can have "all around fun" with an American engine, very easily. You can do the exact same things with it that you can do with a rotary - but the American engines will be making power power while they're doing these things that you define as "all around fun".

I guess we should tell LeMans and Formula 1 to look into switching to rotary engines, as their piston engines are obviously not fit for the type of driving they are doing. They need an "all around fun" engine don't they?

You idiot.

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:28 PM
ass,lol..........and im a rotary fan but GM pushrod V8s are fantastic engines,i mean my 80s all iron 305 is almost 3 times bigger than a 13B,but is way more reliable and gets betetr gas milage...and that TQ thing that comes with it is nice too:D

and yes LSx are amazing engines

"if it aint broke,dont fix it"

Well we both know who created LSx motors :rolleyes:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Am I the only one that noticed this..

dont u ever jus stop? ok ur motor doesnt have dohc so what? we dont care anymore.. why dont u custom make a set for yourself and stfu about it bro

Elbow
12-03-2008, 05:30 PM
It is not the engine that determines what the car does, it's the design of the car/suspension setup.

You can have "all around fun" with an American engine, very easily. You can do the exact same things with it that you can do with a rotary - but the American engines will be making power power while they're doing these things that you define as "all around fun".

I guess we should tell LeMans and Formula 1 to look into switching to rotary engines, as their piston engines are obviously not fit for the type of driving they are doing. They need an "all around fun" engine don't they?

You idiot.

Le Mans is a race sir... ;) But yeah ALMS, Grand Am, etc all have rotary powered cars, not ALL but they do exist.

Whiteboy572
12-03-2008, 05:31 PM
In comparison, for the pros vs. the cons I would have to say that the LS2 is a better motor than the 13b. I am not making this claim because I have an LS2, I am not that biased to my motor or Chevy.

+1

:goodjob:

DVSRX-7

lol thank you very much!!

03CobraAV8R
Le Mans is a race sir... ;) But yeah ALMS, Grand Am, etc all have rotary powered cars, not ALL but they do exist.
You know what I meant smartass!

I know there are rotaries in those series, but the piston engine cars are obviously NOT inferior to the rotary cars - as driftjunior is implying - that piston engine cars are not fit for that type of racing, is completely incorrect.

Lankhoss
Well, I don't know what "war" there is between piston and rotary motors, but I think everyone will always hate the fact that we allow subhumanoid retards such as yourself to exist in our society.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:32 PM
driftjunior, you are a really really bad human being.

You really shouldn't be allowed to be here anymore.

lol y do u think this of me? haha u shuldnt be allowed on here either mister haha:2up:

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:32 PM
dont u ever jus stop? ok ur motor doesnt have dohc so what? we dont care anymore.. why dont u custom make a set for yourself and stfu about it bro

Classy as expected from you, and if I don't stop what are you going to do? Please inform us all about what you will do. I'm just pointing out the fact that you are biased and do not know completely what you are talking about, which is unlike what you think.

Lankhoss
12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
lol y do u think this of me? haha u shuldnt be allowed on here either mister haha:2up:

Probably because apes like you are what keep us from evolving

Elbow
12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
You know what I meant smartass!

I know there are rotaries in those series, but the piston engine cars are obviously NOT inferior to the rotary cars - as driftjunior is implying - that piston engine cars are not fit for that type of racing, is completely incorrect.

Haha I know.

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:34 PM

Hmm, I could take a guess at this one? Cause you feel insulted and trapped when you do not know what you are talking about yet you play it off and just start talking shit about things you do not know? Just a guess.

Whiteboy572
12-03-2008, 05:34 PM
I have a TOHC, tripple over head cam, LS6 i made in my dongeon.

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 05:36 PM
I have a TOHC, tripple over head cam, LS6 i made in my dongeon.

Don't you also have full coil overs?

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:36 PM

good point there simon.. having and owning a rotary powered car is about learning and appreciating what you have and how it was created.. thats my opinion on that..

Whiteboy572
12-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Don't you also have full coil overs?

Yep :D

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Well, I don't know what "war" there is between piston and rotary motors, but I think everyone will always hate the fact that we allow subhumanoid retards such as yourself to exist in our society.

lol wtf is problem? im just here to talk shit about the LSx not piston engines in general... but either since in america we are equal, then u must be a retard as well

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Hmm, I could take a guess at this one? Cause you feel insulted and trapped when you do not know what you are talking about yet you play it off and just start talking shit about things you do not know? Just a guess.

lol stfu bro.. ok ok.. ill put it like this the LSx is good in its own way because of its history and aftermarket support.. but like i said before they fuckin suck to me.. im a rotor head so theres no trying to me what is good and bad ok..

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Probably because apes like you are what keep us from evolving

how about yo stfu and gtfo.. :bump:

03CobraAV8R
12-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey driftjunior - I saw you coming out of this store the other day - they must not have had anything to treat your retardation did they?

http://www.03svtcobra.net/gifs2/retardstoresq7.jpg

Lankhoss
12-03-2008, 05:45 PM
You do realize that any LSx-powered car would shame your vehicle very very VERY badly, right?

Oh, and you're a retarded ape too.

Paree4g63
12-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Who picks on Stock Scion TC'S? Those are not made for racing unless you change it inside out internally or add forced induction severely. You guys race until top speed? Mann, that is hella crazy and dumb especially on factory tuned cars. N/A cars take forever to hit top speed unless they are highly modified. Boost is the way to go to reach top speed quicker. Keep it at the drag strip because one day you all might run over someone I know. :no:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Hey driftjunior - I saw you coming out of this store the other day - they must not have had anything to treat your retardation did they?

http://www.03svtcobra.net/gifs2/retardstoresq7.jpg

lol you must have been at the store too since u took this photo.. so you must be retarded as well my dumass friend..:lmfao:

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:54 PM
You do realize that any LSx-powered car would shame your vehicle very very VERY badly, right?

Oh, and you're a retarded ape too.

lol i dont care if i get beat by any car.. getting beat doesnt hurt me so y would it matter?

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Who picks on Stock Scion TC'S? Those are not made for racing unless you change it inside out internally or add forced induction severely. You guys race until top speed? Mann, that is hella crazy and dumb especially on factory tuned cars. N/A cars take forever to hit top speed unless they are highly modified. Boost is the way to go to reach top speed quicker. Keep it at the drag strip because one day you all might run over someone I know. :no:

my friend was picking on my car... and i hate street racing bro trust me.. and i can hit top speed in good time.. but i dont like turbo's so yea.. i guess ill never have that feeling of a boosted rotary..

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 06:04 PM
lol stfu bro.. ok ok.. ill put it like this the LSx is good in its own way because of its history and aftermarket support.. but like i said before they fuckin suck to me.. im a rotor head so theres no trying to me what is good and bad ok..

Ok, good my point has been proven you are not a real car enthusiast, you are here just like the rest of these car Myspace homos.

OneSlow5pt0
12-03-2008, 06:05 PM
myspace?

add me i want the most friends

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Ok, good my point has been proven you are not a real car enthusiast, you are here just like the rest of these car Myspace homos.

lol ok ok.. i love the LSx engine.. it is a great engine but i'd rather have a rotary..

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 06:22 PM
myspace?

add me i want the most friends

lol

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 06:24 PM
lol ok ok.. i love the LSx engine.. it is a great engine but i'd rather have a rotary..

Well now you are a car enthusiast.

False.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 06:30 PM
^^ lol dont u ever stop.. haha i love all cars in general seriously.. but i am preferable more attracted to rotaries just because of their uniqueness..

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 06:33 PM
^^ lol dont u ever stop.. haha i love all cars in general seriously.. but i am preferable more attracted to rotaries just because of their uniqueness..

No, I don't. Ever.

DVSRX-7
12-03-2008, 06:42 PM
lol well ok the post by yourself.. haha..

SmackedInATL
12-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Awesome thread.

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Awesome thread.

Oh yes, just trying to keep the KF as tool free as possible.

Whiteboy572
Awesome thread.

I think someone will cry theirselves to sleep tonight :D

Civicn33b

listen here dick-nut... some of the fastest rx7s ever on the skreets are LS1 TT'd... you wouldnt know about that though since your going to dump millions into your allmighty rotary still to make only 80ft-lb trq....

how about this, ill set you out 10 cars and still drag your shit by 140? since these LSx motors are such shit...

Elbow
12-03-2008, 08:03 PM
^Because the only form of anything is straight line street racing. Some of you all I swear have tunnel vision and can't see other peoples opinions, interest, or use for their car. I've seen a NA rotary make over 800whp.

OnURleft
12-03-2008, 08:04 PM
^Because the only form of anything is straight line street racing. Some of you all I swear have tunnel vision and can't see other peoples opinions, interest, or use for their car. I've seen a NA rotary make over 800whp.

Can anyone say 20B? Amazing motor.

Elbow
12-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Exactly lol.

On_Her_Face
12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Considering this is a 13b, not very impressive. I do have respect for others views, interests, and items. Unless they are a cocksucker like this guy, who has "tunnel vision" about his motor and knows very little while pretending to know a lot.

Btw simon check the Local speedway thread.

Civicn33b
12-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Considering this is a 13b, not very impressive. I do have respect for others views, interests, and items. Unless they are a cocksucker like this guy, who has "tunnel vision" about his motor and knows very little while pretending to know a lot.

Btw simon check the Local speedway thread.

my thoughts exactly... and no i can appreciate other views, types of racing ect. and i respect anyone's hard work into a car... you must not have read his shit from the beginning of the thread.

I do find it rather funny that typically the ones who complain "other types of racing", take it to the twisties ect. are cars that make no power...

again props to autoX but this is the kills forum it sounds like the speedway thread is for you...

i do like the miata however, and i even think we may have met before.

Elbow
12-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I know it's the kills forum lol, but now all twisty cars make no power, for me personally the CLASS I run in I can't mod the car to hell, no forced induction, etc. There are 700hp Corvettes, crazy high numbered Porsche's and stuff like that out there though. It's about what class you run. When I say a rotary might be good for road racing I don't mean a stock one, I just mean the high revving nice powerband. Autocross is the same way in a way. By the way when I mention twisties I usually mean road course.

If I were building the car just to simply haul ass around a road course i'd have it turbo'd and built nicely. But like I said I actually am building the car to race and follow a rulebook :(

Where do you think we met? We might have someplace :goodjob:

Civicn33b
12-03-2008, 10:32 PM
cool deal... i understand bro, the class thing makes sense, and i didnt say all of them made no power but you know what i mean. its usually the people on here who make no power that are "take it to the twisties".

I think we met at the one of the few meets down by the hooters at cumberland mall? maybe it was another red miata... are you Geoff's friend?

AnthonyF
12-04-2008, 09:36 AM
updates.. my friend pissed me off cause he was saying my car was all noise and no go.. so i was forced to do some ricer street racing wich i hate!!.. and so we headed out to 985.. we did 3 runs, all were from digs no roller racing.. 1st race i win, 2nd gave him 2 cars and i win (beat him 3cars) and 3rd race gave him 3 cars and we were doing a top speed run (1st to hit 140mph).. and of course i won.. so that is it STOCK SCION TC's will not beat my super lightly modded RX7..

Who cares. Stab your friend through the eye with a unsharpened pencil and tell him you are driving a more rare and fun car that his vagina dripping junk box.

-Ant.

Civicn33b
12-04-2008, 10:10 AM
^ oh shit thats damn near sig worthy!!! LOL

AnthonyF
12-04-2008, 10:21 AM
^lol. Almost is good enough for me. I'm not as creative as others.

-Ant.

T.S.
12-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Who cares. Stab your friend through the eye with a unsharpened pencil and tell him you are driving a more rare and fun car than his vagina dripping junk box.

-Ant.

Fixed! :goodjob:

DieselNuts
12-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Who cares. Stab your friend through the eye with a unsharpened pencil and tell him you are driving a more rare and fun car that his vagina dripping junk box.

-Ant.
I dont know about you guys, but I like making vagina drip... :idb:

Oh, and as far as this driftjr guy....I agree w/LS2Kid & CobraAv8r. I'd say something about him, but you guys have pretty much covered it all :goodjob:

AnthonyF
12-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Fixed! :goodjob:

Appreciate that. I was ranting and I don't think very straight. lol

-Ant.

The Creeper
12-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Drifter wannabe was severely owned in this thread. And not all American cars are afraid of the twisties:ninja:

87 Turbo II
12-04-2008, 04:06 PM
I love my rotary engine, but I wanted to say that not all Rx-7 owners and rotor heads are this biased towards the triangles as the OP. I still have mad respect for many a piston engine.

DVSRX-7
12-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Ok I made this thread just to see what would people say about street racing and about the difference between having power and working on your car to make more power.. And guess what guys.. You guys have proved a point.. Any car and any motor can be modified to hit the track.. Well thanks you guys loved arguing with some of you it was fun but lets keep the rotary and piston arguements coming...

DVSRX-7
12-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Oh yea I forgot to mention.. There is a N/A 13B with Large Bridgeports, Carbed, Headers, exhaust, upgraded fuel system in Puerto Rico making a little over 310hp.. Oh and that 800hp motor Simon is talking about is also a 13B.. Will get pics and videos up later..

B00STedSvT
12-04-2008, 11:12 PM
DAMN THIS IS SOME SERIOUS BIZNESS!!

DVSRX-7
12-05-2008, 01:33 AM
^^ yes it is

On_Her_Face
12-05-2008, 03:37 AM
Either way a TURBO 13B is nice, however the N/A 13B is less than impressive in my opinion.

DVSRX-7
12-05-2008, 03:57 AM
^^ why is it less than impressive? is ther anything wrong with not having boost?

Civicn33b
12-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh yea I forgot to mention.. There is a N/A 13B with Large Bridgeports, Carbed, Headers, exhaust, upgraded fuel system in Puerto Rico making a little over 310hp.. Oh and that 800hp motor Simon is talking about is also a 13B.. Will get pics and videos up later..

well fuck me runnin'... did you hear that ls2_kid? all that work and it made 310hp... damn son gotta get me one of them thats INSANE powah... did it have vtec? :)

OK im done lol im just picking at you... My dad had an old FC, so im definitely not against the RX7's as it was a bad little car, but it was also turbo.

Now i dont pretend to know a thing about rotary engines, but I do know that they do not make very much torque, espeically in stock form (simlar to a honda some have said) My old 2006 Civic SI with bolt on shit all over my buddies RX8 with bolt ons. Then when I added the mitsu 18G snail and turned it up to 9PSI it wasnt even funny.

What i didnt get was the OP acting like his N/A basically stock 13B was the end all be all...

DVSRX-7
12-05-2008, 11:38 AM
well fuck me runnin'... did you hear that ls2_kid? all that work and it made 310hp... damn son gotta get me one of them thats INSANE powah... did it have vtec? :)

OK im done lol im just picking at you... My dad had an old FC, so im definitely not against the RX7's as it was a bad little car, but it was also turbo.

Now i dont pretend to know a thing about rotary engines, but I do know that they do not make very much torque, espeically in stock form (simlar to a honda some have said) My old 2006 Civic SI with bolt on shit all over my buddies RX8 with bolt ons. Then when I added the mitsu 18G snail and turned it up to 9PSI it wasnt even funny.

What i didnt get was the OP acting like his N/A basically stock 13B was the end all be all...

lol yes it had 4 vtec solenoids bro!!..

and im glad u had some rotary in your life hopefully u can realize that your GTO's motor will go in a RX7 with ease.. just do it and you'll only have to pay insurance on your car..

and civic's are cool and everything but RWD is becoming the way to go with performance and everything.. especially RX7's.. preferably 2nd gens..

and the only reason i was saying ill race a Scion is beacuse of my friends stupid ass.. but seriously im going to dyno my car next thursday at Mainstream Performance so ill see if my cars got what i think its got.. but for the work i have put into my motor.. i think i have inproved alot compared to stock.. so yea my motor is pretty good to me.. im not saying its a fucking rocket car but i like it and i like what it can, that being its N/A!!

Civicn33b
12-05-2008, 11:50 AM
^ respectable thankyou! :) now if we can just get that apology from you for shitting on LSx motors LOL!

PS: damn stage 4 vtec? that thing must have been nasty!

OneSlow5pt0
12-05-2008, 12:09 PM
hey civic......LT4 > LS2:D

i want a GTO :(

DVSRX-7
12-05-2008, 01:18 PM
^ respectable thankyou! :) now if we can just get that apology from you for shitting on LSx motors LOL!

PS: damn stage 4 vtec? that thing must have been nasty!

ok ok... i apologize for the LSx comments... just keep them away from RX7 bodies.. or ill will come back!! lol

and yes there is such things as stage 4 vtec!!.. just hasnt been massly produce because of ricer's and how they will abuse of it..:lmfao:

DVSRX-7
12-05-2008, 01:20 PM
HypnoToad....Keep your Camaro and............................................... .......... ROTARY POWER IT!!.. i say that since u have owned a 7.. no disrespect

OnURleft
12-05-2008, 11:27 PM

I know you are just joking around but bolt on 310 hp N/A from a motor that's 1.3 liters is very good.

LS2 with 450hp and bolt on's= 75hp/liter
13B 1.3 with 310 hp = 238hp/liter or just about the highest hp/liter in the world.

No knocking on any motor, they are both awesome for what they are for but 238hp per liter is unreal but yes torque = next to nothing.

VIP Style
12-05-2008, 11:48 PM
i kid yall not, my patnas civic ex took a scion rather easy.

On_Her_Face
12-06-2008, 12:00 AM

You know how much shit I would have to do to make my car have 310 hp?

DVSRX-7
12-06-2008, 03:17 PM
You know how much shit I would have to do to make my car have 310 hp?

fawk you :2up: that shitty engine already makes enough power stock why would you need to downsize it fag? im jus saying.. no disrespect to it.. i mean it is a LSx motor... one day you will be beat my friend.. jus wait.. rape is coming your way.. :idb:

Civicn33b
12-06-2008, 03:59 PM
^ i have to ask how old are you? you do not put sentences or words together very well.... 16?

DVSRX-7
12-06-2008, 07:51 PM
lol dont worry about my age.. and why the fuck does it matter to you how the fuck i write my god dam sentences? who the fuck are you to try to correct my spelling or grammar?

On_Her_Face
12-06-2008, 07:54 PM
lol dont worry about my age.. and why the fuck does it matter to you how the fuck i write my god dam sentences? who the fuck are you to try to correct my spelling or grammar?

LOL I'm a year younger than this guy and twice as mature, good just driftjunior. Keep the idiotic car comments coming. :goodjob:

DVSRX-7
12-06-2008, 08:04 PM
lol you guys talk alot seriously.. the older, the cockier, the "smarter" u think you are.. jus stfu and go do something

On_Her_Face
12-06-2008, 08:14 PM
lol you guys talk alot seriously.. the older, the cockier, the "smarter" u think you are.. jus stfu and go do something

I am and it is called college, then the bars. Why don't you do something productive like drifting?

MS3ZZ
12-06-2008, 09:48 PM
No engine is superior to others. Different application for different purposes.

Remember 787B? That's what you call perfect harmony of said application and the result reflects that!
Wankels can be also reliable like the 787bs were, if you actuall do it right. Rotaries are awesome racing engine.

DieselNuts
12-07-2008, 08:04 PM
^^ why is it less than impressive? is ther anything wrong with not having boost?
Did you really just ask that? You can't seriously think your car actually makes a respectable amount of TQ....can you?

My buddy had a stock 87 RX7 turbo and he let me borrow it on my lunch break once... I must say, in stock form, those cars are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr from impressive. I can't imagine how an N/A version would stack up...

On_Her_Face
12-07-2008, 08:15 PM
I would say torque monster.

Dwisforme05
12-07-2008, 11:26 PM
why the hell do you think its cool that you can go 140mph??? ive gone over 110 in my car 2 times that i can remember. not that cool man...

and stock tc's are slow as shit too, why would you waste your time racing one. especially on the street, well highway in this case.

Dwisforme05
12-07-2008, 11:28 PM
HypnoToad....Keep your Camaro and............................................... .......... ROTARY POWER IT!!.. i say that since u have owned a 7.. no disrespect

that is one retarded post.

Civicn33b
12-08-2008, 08:47 AM

you can just call me daddy, thats who I am...

now settle down, son.

DVSRX-7
12-08-2008, 08:12 PM
you can just call me daddy, thats who I am...

now settle down, son.

lol your mom..

DieselNuts
12-09-2008, 12:43 PM
lol your mom..
...wow...really?

DVSRX-7
12-11-2008, 07:57 AM
^^ what the hell are you talkin about?

rrutter81
12-11-2008, 09:34 AM
...wow...really?