PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods Down Volvo Down Volvo need help with Megasquirt..

mike's02ls1
12-01-2008, 09:54 PM
I need someone who has experience with megasquirt, the victim is a 92 Volvo 944Ti. It has a plug and play MS V3.0 with all the lastest firmware, the volvo system is a lh2.4 with a hall dizzy. At the moment I had to rebuild my HALL harness due it melting. Wires are all fixed, hooked it all back up and I'm getting no spark,and the fuel pump is running with the key in th ON position, and the relay clicks ever second.

Car is at my house and unable to move, if who ever can fix it let know what it cost so I can get it handled.

turbosx©
12-02-2008, 08:52 AM
I need someone who has experience with megasquirt, the victim is a 92 Volvo 944Ti. It has a plug and play MS V3.0 with all the lastest firmware, the volvo system is a lh2.4 with a hall dizzy. At the moment I had to rebuild my HALL harness due it melting. Wires are all fixed, hooked it all back up and I'm getting no spark,and the fuel pump is running with the key in th ON position, and the relay clicks ever second.

Car is at my house and unable to move, if who ever can fix it let know what it cost so I can get it handled.

can you you datalog you trying to start ?

mike's02ls1
12-02-2008, 08:56 AM
can you you datalog you trying to start ?If I had laptop. This sucks...

superboost
12-04-2008, 05:15 PM
which firmware are you running?

ixlr8
12-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Superboost knows almost everything with the Volvo and common problems. Also is very knowledged with Megasquirt.

mike's02ls1
12-11-2008, 02:18 PM
which firmware are you running?
The latest firware. The car is at John Lewis's house, we think we found the problem but not 100% sure.