PDA

View Full Version : Damn Mondays Suck After A 4 Day Weekend

Brett
12-01-2008, 09:50 PM
I will say this, waking up at 6am this morning after being off for 4 days, SUCKS ASS!!! :lmfao:

BKgen®
12-01-2008, 09:51 PM
true story.

Brett
12-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Real talk.

Motivation
12-01-2008, 09:54 PM
I will say this, waking up at 6am this morning after being off for 4 days, SUCKS ASS!!! :lmfao:

Agreed. 6 am seemed to come to early.

Sucks around Christmas time too cause Christmas Eve is on a Wednesday, Christmas is on a Thursday, have to go back to work on a Friday then have the weekend off. Sucks knowing you have the holiday and weekend off then have to work one day in the middle.

FlipKing
12-01-2008, 09:56 PM
You smug bastards with jobs. lol

ironchef
12-01-2008, 09:56 PM

Sucks around Christmas time too cause Christmas Eve is on a Wednesday, Christmas is on a Thursday, have to go back to work on a Friday then have the weekend off. Sucks knowing you have the holiday and weekend off then have to work one day in the middle.Haha sucker!!!! We get Thursday and Friday off :P.

redrumracer
12-01-2008, 09:57 PM
lol wtf are you talking bout, i didnt have class till 2:30 and i still was able to show up late.(construction FTL)

Brett
12-01-2008, 10:00 PM

Sucks around Christmas time too cause Christmas Eve is on a Wednesday, Christmas is on a Thursday, have to go back to work on a Friday then have the weekend off. Sucks knowing you have the holiday and weekend off then have to work one day in the middle.

Yeah thats how we are doing it this year to, I rather us work on Christmas Eve then have Thursday and Friday off but oh well, beats not having off at all haha

Motivation
12-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Haha sucker!!!! We get Thursday and Friday off :P.

lol... oh well, I'll take Christmas eve and Christmas off.... Might just be "sick" that Friday. :ninja:

Motivation
12-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Yeah thats how we are doing it this year to, I rather us work on Christmas Eve then have Thursday and Friday off but oh well, beats not having off at all haha

Hell, I'd rather just have Christmas eve, Christmas, and Friday off and just call it a week. Funny how we get the Friday after Thanksgiving off, but not the Friday after Christas sense it's the day after. :rolleyes: