PDA

View Full Version : *NWS* Thacker SS: Why he SUCKS

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Here is a message from one of thackers old best buds. See how good he is at keeping close friends happy..

Originally Posted by 305/LT1
ROAST ON:

Mr. live at home with my daddy tell my girlfriend that she is fat and needs to loose some "GOT DAMN weight". Mr to lazy or just to ignorant to read the directions to instal my cold air kit on the GTO so I will get 305 to do it. To scared to go out the the parking lot gatherings in Stockbridge because they will kick my ass/same for Morland. Mr. cant get a job because of my criminal history so I sit on my scroney ass at my computer not bathing or shaving for weeks at a time playing world of warcraft messaging Dustin Matthews (Former Friend) about how much of a failure he is and how he fails in life, but he has a job at the place you tried to get hired at but didnt due to your criminal background. Mr. I got punched and bitch slapped by someone who was standing infornt of me who sucker punched me and I guess sucker slapped me at the same time. Mr 305 tried to make me stand up for myself and I got mad and called him some bad names and banned him from going to my dad's house for ever and when he said some bad things about me I called my dad into the room to read street car forums and then call 305's cell phone to bitch him out and take up for me. Do you remember when Tiffinay would call me sexy and hit on me when I used to come over right in your face? I know that pissed you off that your girl was hitting on a black man right infront of you. I even offered to help put your SS back to gether but you were to LAZY to fix your own shit. You cant even bleed a your own fucking clutch more less brakes. Your such an LS god but you cant even install a transmission mount! Tell everyone about the little mexican kid that was 4ft tall who had to jump up in the air to knock your ass out for talking shit to him about his race and you started crying after he knocked you on your ass. Ow yea Dusty tells me everything. It's funny how you say I dont work but yet I am at work right now and I own a home and Ricky your dad pays your car note now because you cant get a job and dont have a highschool education. You dropped out in the 9th grade! Remember when you I and Dusty started lifting weights? You thought you were so strong and mighty. When I out benched you and did 305lbs and you struggled to get up 265 you got pissed and stop lifting LOL! You are scared of everyone on street car forums, import atlanta and LS1 tech, that's why you never wanted to go out to any of the metting spots. I had to show you how to hit a punching bag because you thought you were some fake ass mortal kombat fighter. Keep talking to Maggy the way you do and treating her like shit saying that she is stupid and fat and one day a MAN not a boy will come along a promise her the world and tell her that she is the world and she will up and leave your ass by your self because you have no friends anymore. Everyone who knows you say that your ignorant and stupid and uneducated. NO one likes you and it's your own fault but you send messages on myspace to your former friends full of hate to make yourself fell better. How the fuck are you going to sue someone for telling them to streetrace your car and then wreck it? I love your dad, he is a great guy, shame to see you represent him so vainly. You made him the laughing stock of the court room with your lame ass excuse for a case against Nick and he should have beat your ass for making him believe you were a perfect little angel who just got knocked out for no reason at all. Show this to ricky and he can call me again if he wants just make sure that you tell him your on here talking shit again and I will let him know that your still running your mouth about Nick.
Oh yea, the little ricer guy, Stephen (5'7 135lbs) with the blue S2000 that you talked shit to in fayetteville that night, he along with some of the other import guys informed me that he punked you out at the Newnan Kroger parking lot calling you dumb, a pussy, and retarded and you did nothing about it. Thackerism at it's best

Quote:
Originally Posted by 305/LT1
The only person that I know that curses his mom out face to face and on the phone like she is some kind of scum. Curses his sweetheart of a girlfriend like she is trailer filth. Talks down to a man who almost lost his life in a four wheeler wreck who can barley walk now. A good white friend of mine nammed Dale who's son has down syndrome was talked about and made fun of by Brandon Thacker. A guy who told bugman that he would ass rape his daughter. A guy who told his boss at his old job not to hire a overweight guy nammed Nick because he was fat and out of shape and knew nothing about computers so the guy didnt get the job but just so happens that Brandon applied at the same place that Nick now has a job and Nick found out. Bet you cant guess why Thacker didnt get the job??????? A person who pissed away his true friends, complains about how the black crime rate keeps him from gaining employment. A person who I witnessed call an Asian guy on Import Atlanta racial slurs over the internet. A person who hits his girlfriends.

Make the right choice and vote Thacker for president in 012

Here is thackers thread about onebadGT claiming that he lied about his SRT Jeep...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203493

Here's a quote showing off his education...

BRIAN. WE KNEW YOU WERE A LYING BITCH.

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/...ead.php?t=20913

OWNED.

Here's his jeep...

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/onebadgt/srttt.jpg

Thacker is now offering 6 speed driving lessons. If you'd like to have 26" tall slicks and only achieve a 1.9 60ft then PM Thacker he is your man...

I honestly don't know many people here, but I've had corvette's and the such for over 10 years. I saw this "thacker" guy corrupting one of my favorite LS boards so I decided to return the favor.

Thacker, everyone hates you. Face it, your a disgrace to the domestic community and a disgrace to this board. You live with your grandma and you mooch off of her money. You best friends hate you and you can't even afford to pay off your G6 for several years. You race for money, because your are a poor and a pathetic redneck who might not make his car payment..
You not only suck at launching but you also suck at driving. It's a shame you need slicks to outrun innocent people looking for a good time in there daily drivers...

1.9 60 ft on 26" slicks. ROFL

GET OUT OF THIS GREAT COMMUNITY AND COME BACK WITH AN EDUCATION.

Tech5
12-01-2008, 05:56 PM
OMG dude, lay the fuk off this shltt is getting old I hope you get banned for this!
for starting drama again!!!!

AlanŽ
12-01-2008, 05:57 PM
*grabs popcorn*

Tech5
Oh an REPOST!!!!!

G.C
Man speaks the truth.

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 05:59 PM
OMG dude, lay the fuk off this shltt is getting old I hope you get banned for this!

ohh a thacker butt buddy. Sorry I was informed by another domestic owner that he is giving this site a bad name. I'm here to observe if it's true. So far, he sucks.

DrivenMind
12-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Who gives a shit? 75% of dedicated domestic owners are white trash idiots, and should be accordingly treated with caution. Drama is FTL.

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Farrrr from that! I am one on the poll of hating him too!!! But the shltt gets old!!!!

Ignoring after 50milion post on the same shltt!!! if it bothers you click out of the thread an move on!

ohh a thacker butt buddy. Sorry I was informed by another domestic owner that he is giving this site a bad name. I'm here to observe if it's true. So far, he sucks.

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Who gives a shit? 75% of dedicated domestic owners are white trash idiots, and should be accordingly treated with caution. Drama is FTL.

I was aware that about 99% of the domestic owners on this site are great people.

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Farrrr from that! I am one on the poll of hating him too!!! But the shltt gets old!!!!

Ignoring after 50milion post on the same shltt!!! if it bothers you click out of the thread an move on!

hypocrite?

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Being raciest?

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Is the "Bugman" he is talking about in that quote the same one that is on here? If it is Bugman should beat him half to death. If he was saying that shit about my daughter (If I had any kids) I would. Same with the guy who's son has down syndrome that he was making fun of. Thacker needs to die a slow and painful death. Sure he's a lame ass wanna be skreet racer y0, but talking about someone's FAMILY and talking down to your own fucking mother is inexcusable.

Tech5
No I just dont care anymore!!!

Just like I didnt want OBAMA to win an after bitching for about a weeks it gets old and people tend to get ignored over it!!
Let the shltt go an move on! bringing drama back up after its been calm down to start shltt up again is just stupid!

hypocrite?

OneSlow5pt0
I was aware that about 99% of the domestic owners on this site are great people.

x2

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Yes it is the same Bugman!
Is the "Bugman" he is talking about in that quote the same one that is on here? If it is Bugman should beat him half to death. If he was saying that shit about my daughter (If I had any kids) I would. Same with the guy who's son has down syndrome that he was making fun of. Thacker needs to die a slow and painful death. Sure he's a lame ass wanna be skreet racer y0, but talking about someone's FAMILY and talking down to your own fucking mother is inexcusable.

FasTech
12-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Holy Repost!

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:06 PM

Then stop talking about it and clicking on the threads. If you don't like it leave, but from what I observe this guy needs to get off the site.

Thacker needs to die a slow and painful death. Sure he's a lame ass wanna be skreet racer y0, but talking about someone's FAMILY and talking down to your own fucking mother is inexcusable.

+1

Holy Repost!

This is not a RE- of any one post i've seen but a conglomeration of several of Thacker's typical moments on this site

FasTech
12-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Oh and Tech5.....+7 for having some sense!

Trying to start this shit again is just stupid.

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Oh and Tech5.....+7 for having some sense!

Trying to start this shit again is just stupid.

last I checked thacker was the parentless fatass trying to start shit everyday. Time to open the eyes and see the obvious and get him our of your community

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:10 PM
I understand you dont like thacker but you just got on here was you Banned from another name???

I cant think but 1 person that likes thacker but he has calm down 90% that I have seen!

the past is the past an lets all move forward! Please!

FasTech
12-01-2008, 06:12 PM
last I checked thacker was the parentless fatass trying to start shit everyday. Time to open the eyes and see the obvious and get him our of your community

First, he's not in my community. Second, everything you posted in the OP, was already on IA and dicussed. I believe it was in the Killsfourm or something. Was a link to the site that everything you copy/pasted on here. So I don't understand why there was need to post this shit again.

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Agree!

He just signed up on IA today an already posting about this?

Was he on IA before an got banned an made a new name?

Nismo
12-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Thats weaksauce of thacker for talking shit about someones kids. Fucking weak.

Motivation
Then stop talking about it and clicking on the threads. If you don't like it leave, but from what I observe this guy needs to get off the site.

What does it matter who is on this site? If you don't like him being on this site, and your sole purpose was to try to get him off of it, why the hell did you join? You make absolutely no sense. All this shit has already been talked about before. No one gives a damn. It was entertaining for a while... but now it's just repetitive :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: . This is no different. Shut the hell up. :goodjob: And no, before you try to say that I must be a thacker nut swinger. I don't like him either. But he brings entertainment to the Killsforums which has been dead for a long time... You bring neither entertainment or purpose.

/yourself

kthxbye

LSxxx
I understand you dont like thacker but you just got on here was you Banned from another name???

I cant think but 1 person that likes thacker but he has calm down 90% that I have seen!

the past is the past an lets all move forward! Please!

I thought you didn't like this drama talk yet you have participated more than anyone. I'm more than 30 years old and I've been posting on forums for almost 10 years. I did not get banned from this site and i'm not from GA. I am a witness to thacker and what he's done to this undeserving site.

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Your 30 years old an still talking crap!

goddayum dude get over it! baby!

I dont like hearing about thacker drama!

But I will speak my mind!

The shltt is just oldddd

I mean there is a time to let shltt go!! I know he has said mean things about BUGMAN! but BUGMAN is old enough to take care of his own shltt!

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:17 PM
What does it matter who is on this site? If you don't like him being on this site, and your sole purpose was to try to get him off of it, why the hell did you join? You make absolutely no sense.

keeping owning yourself kid.

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Yes it is the same Bugman!

Bugman should have beat the fucking shit out of him. There is NO EXCUSE to say anything like that, especially to someone who seems like a great person (even though I have yet to meet him IRL) and a well respected member on the boards.

FasTech
12-01-2008, 06:18 PM
I thought you didn't like this drama talk yet you have participated more than anyone. I'm more than 30 years old and I've been posting on forums for almost 10 years. I did not get banned from this site and i'm not from GA. I am a witness to thacker and what he's done to this undeserving site.

your over 30 and bringing old shit back up. That's just bad!

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Agree and I would too!
Bugman should have beat the fucking shit out of him. There is NO EXCUSE to say anything like that, especially to someone who seems like a great person (even though I have yet to meet him IRL) and a well respected member on the boards.

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:20 PM

I have brought nothing up but a valid point with evidence. Thacker is your man to bring up bullshit.

Motivation
12-01-2008, 06:20 PM
keeping owning yourself kid.

You have no part of this site. There is no point for you to come on here and try to rid the site of someone. Get it? owning myself? wow... Are you just someone that Thacker took money from in a race and you got butt hurt? You got on this site and jumped on Thacker's nuts immediately... Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Your 30 years old an still talking crap!

goddayum dude get over it! baby!

I dont like hearing about thacker drama!

But I will speak my mind!

The shltt is just oldddd

I mean there is a time to let shltt go!! I know he has said mean things about BUGMAN! but BUGMAN is old enough to take care of his own shltt!

You know what I don't get? There is FINALLY a domestic owner that comes on here actually respecting the site and not calling everyone ricers and you guys are jumping his ass for it.

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:22 PM
You have no part of this site. There is no point for you to come on here and try to rid the site of someone. Get it? owning myself? wow... Are you just someone that Thacker took money from in a race and you got butt hurt? You got on this site and jumped on Thacker's nuts immediately... Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

Yes because I street race for money :lmfao: :lmfao: . Grow up DSM boy.
Your point is subjective, that is all.

FasTech
12-01-2008, 06:23 PM
I have brought nothing up but a valid point with evidence.

Do you realize how stupid you just made yourself look?! Its already been brought up on here before....Someone linked the site of all the stuff in the OP. So we have already seen all of it. You did nothing but bring old shit back up.

OneSlow5pt0
12-01-2008, 06:24 PM
You know what I don't get? There is FINALLY a domestic owner that comes on here actually respecting the site and not calling everyone ricers and you guys are jumping his ass for it.

your a ricer and my engine is twice as big as yours....lol,better?:D

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:25 PM

Thank you. I respect all cars as i'm an enthusiast. I however, do not tolerate people bringing down the community.

Do you realize how stupid you just made yourself look?! Its already been brought up on here before....Someone linked the site of all the stuff in the OP. So we have already seen all of it. You did nothing but bring old shit back up.

apparently you can't read very well. Of course it's been brought up but now we can see, in one thread WHY he sucks. A valid point with evidence from other threads.

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:25 PM
I am far from jumping his azz for being a part of the site, nor am I bashing him ...I am a Domestic owner myself! I race my mustang! And I am a big part of this site! I have sold,bought many things, help people about questions they ask!

I am not saying what his purpose was coming on the site! hell I am glad to have him!

Just dont bring up old news that already has been handled an most people either Ignored Thacker or just dont care anymore!!! thats all!!!

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:28 PM
I am far from jumping his azz for being a part of the site, nor am I bashing him ...I am a Domestic owner myself! I race my mustang! And I am a big part of this site! I have sold,bought many things, help people about questions they ask!

I am not saying what his purpose was coming on the site! hell I am glad to have him!

Just dont bring up old news that already has been handled an most people either Ignored Thacker or just dont care anymore!!! thats all!!!

I understand why you'd not like seeing this but this thread is a good reference for finding WHY ThackerSS sucks.

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:28 PM
BTW only 18 posts dont tell if he will be a big part of this site or bash us!

This isnt how to come off an trying to like anyone or others liking him!

You just dont sign up on a forum an start talking shltt an bringing drama up!

I could respect him more if he didnt try an start shltt

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:29 PM
your a ricer and my engine is twice as big as yours....lol,better?:D

May I direct you to the thread I made for you in the Car Videos section to reiterate my point to you again. :tongue1:

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Ok anyone can GOOGLE thacker an see why he sucks! hell go into the kills forum man ! everyone on IA knows about him! an either hates him or just ignores him!

I suggest you do the same before you give yourself a heart attack old man!lol

I understand why you'd not like seeing this but this thread is a good reference for finding WHY ThackerSS sucks.

OneSlow5pt0
12-01-2008, 06:30 PM
May I direct you to the thread I made for you in the Car Videos section to reiterate my point to you again. :tongue1:

lol,that video was awesome

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Ok anyone can GOOGLE thacker an see why he sucks! hell go into the kills forum man ! everyone on IA knows about him! an either hates him or just ignores him!

I never thought about googling "why thacker sucks" but that's pretty funny. I think it would be easy for dedicated members to have there own thread to look at.

FasTech
12-01-2008, 06:31 PM
apparently you can't read very well. Of course it's been brought up but now we can see, in one thread WHY he sucks. A valid point with evidence from other threads.

Yes I can read fine. But you sir, obviously, can't. Once again, everything you posted in the first post. WE HAVE ALL SEEN IT BEFORE. So this thread wasn't necessary. So, just stop before you make yourself look even more dumb.

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:32 PM
BTW only 18 posts dont tell if he will be a big part of this site or bash us!

This isnt how to come off an trying to like anyone or others liking him!

You just dont sign up on a forum an start talking shltt an bringing drama up!

I could respect him more if he didnt try an start shltt

Point taken, but all this bullshit he is bringing up I didn't know anything about before now.

And when did I say he would be a big part of the site? I don't know that, but still he didn't come on here bashing everyone.

And I know you have a domestic, but you are still a ricer. :ninja: :tongue1:

LSxxx
12-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Yes I can read fine. But you sir, obviously, can't. Once again, everything you posted in the first post. WE HAVE ALL SEEN IT BEFORE. So this thread wasn't necessary. So, just stop before you make yourself look even more dumb.

Good luck with school child. :lmfao:

Of course it's been posted, where do you think I got it from.

Point taken, but all this bullshit he is bringing up I didn't know anything about before now.

And when did I say he would be a big part of the site? I don't know that, but still he didn't come on here bashing everyone.

And I know you have a domestic, but you are still a ricer.

No you'll have a thread to search for if your ever curious on why everyone hates him

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:33 PM

Hey now! I'm 31! :slap:

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:34 PM
lol,that video was awesome

Watch it again. Live by it.

OneSlow5pt0
12-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Watch it again. Live by it.

i will,now gotta get a girl that will lay under the stars with the mullet blowers out

FasTech
12-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Good luck with school child. :lmfao:

You truly humor me. School....lol Haven't been there in awhile.

Tech5
12-01-2008, 06:37 PM
I am not no ricer lol!

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:42 PM
i will,now gotta get a girl that will lay under the stars with the mullet blowers out

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:44 PM
I am not no ricer lol!

This is your Mustang. Don't deny it.

http://www.jerseyrice.com/images/rice/2f2f/fox_mustang.jpg

On_Her_Face
12-01-2008, 06:49 PM
I don't see why yall are bashing this guy, he is just informing us of shitty things thacker has done. It may be a repost however I'm reading it for the first time and now i basically have no respect for thacker. Also I get tired of the thacker drama, but if you don't like it then don't fucking read it.

+1 to OP

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
I don't see why yall are bashing this guy, he is just informing us of shitty things thacker has done. It may be a repost however I'm reading it for the first time and now i basically have no respect for thacker. Also I get tired of the thacker drama, but if you don't like it then don't fucking read it.

+1 to OP

FACT! I've never seen it before either.

Reps to both you and the OP.

On_Her_Face
12-01-2008, 06:54 PM
BTW Thacker has brought entertainment to the Killsforum, but mainly just drama. Sure the "scene" is not what it used to be but, I know it was a better thing when it was about fun, and not shit talking or money.

FlipKing
12-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Lsxx w-e your name is, While I appreciate your efforts to undermine Thacker's pathetic efforts at life, the best way to do so is not to immediatly piss off the regulars of this car myspace site. It's great you are trying to show up and act big, but in reality you have shown yourself to be lower than thacker or nermin for that matter in intelligence. Please go back to your domestic forums and just ignore thacker and we will ignore you. Thacker has indeed became much better in the recent months, or atleast he is keeping the shit talking in the Killsforum, which I can appreciate. Please stop jumping on peoples nuts ls..w-e. That "dsm boy" is good people that you should learn to respect.

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Lsxx w-e your name is, While I appreciate your efforts to undermine Thacker's pathetic efforts at life, the best way to do so is not to immediatly piss off the regulars of this car myspace site. It's great you are trying to show up and act big, but in reality you have shown yourself to be lower than thacker or nermin for that matter in intelligence. Please go back to your domestic forums and just ignore thacker and we will ignore you. Thacker has indeed became much better in the recent months, or atleast he is keeping the shit talking in the Killsforum, which I can appreciate. Please stop jumping on peoples nuts ls..w-e. That "dsm boy" is good people that you should learn to respect.

LOL speak for yourself. Me and LS2kid have been on here longer than most if not all the people "pissed off" at this guy, and we are defending him.

FlipKing
12-01-2008, 07:07 PM
If you know how to read, then you will see that I liked his points and what he showed us, however he needs to chill with his first 10 posts on the site

Not to mention, I argue to fill time :D

On_Her_Face
12-01-2008, 07:10 PM
LOL speak for yourself. Me and LS2kid have been on here longer than most if not all the people "pissed off" at this guy, and we are defending him.

Yeah I'm not sure what the business is here, but Motivation, Tech5, Fast-tech, and Flipking seem a little bit off and haven't contributed much compared to either us of (you contributing much more than I) LOL. I just see him as looking out for IA, even though there a bunch of tools on here, the less the better!

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 07:12 PM
If you know how to read, then you will see that I liked his points and what he showed us, however he needs to chill with his first 10 posts on the site

Not to mention, I argue to fill time :D

LOL is it working?

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what the business is here, but Motivation, Tech5, Fast-tech, and Flipking seem a little bit off and haven't contributed much campared to either us of (you contributing much more than I) LOL. I just see him as looking out for IA, even though there a bunch of tools on here, the less the better!

There is definitely a bunch of tools on here LOL

SleepingTalon
12-01-2008, 07:13 PM

+1 for Chris. I've also been on here longer than the people that are bashing the OP, and I don't see what the problem is with his post. I mean, out of all the shit that gets posted, this guy gets shit for this thread? If you don't wanna read it, then GTFO. It's not like he fooled you with the thread title or something.

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 07:14 PM
+1 for Chris. I've also been on here longer than the people that are bashing the OP, and I don't see what the problem is with his post. I mean, out of all the shit that gets posted, this guy gets shit for this thread? If you don't wanna read it, then GTFO. It's not like he fooled you with the thread title or something.

FACT. Thank you George.

FlipKing
12-01-2008, 07:15 PM
yes it is,lol, also, LS2kid, you misspelled compared. You spelled it campared. See? I just contributed.

BTLFED
12-01-2008, 07:15 PM
yes it is,lol, also, LS2kid, you misspelled compared. You spelled it campared. See? I just contributed.

Spell check does not equal contributing :tongue1:

FlipKing
12-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Awww :(. I can contribute how work on an SE-R sentra and some things with a Miata. Other than that...I got nothing. hahah :)

GGPIS3
12-01-2008, 07:20 PM
hey chris... you suck at pool! WHAT???!?!?!?!? hows that for contributing?? lol

On_Her_Face
12-01-2008, 07:22 PM

Not car related, good call though.

quickdodgeŽ
12-01-2008, 07:24 PM

I've already sent that request in.

Who gives a goddamn about Thacker?

To the OP...Why the fuck is it necessary to make a goddamn thread for him? He's a KF bitch. Nothing else so leave him in the fucking KF section. Fucking idiot.

I've sent qa request to get this thread moved out of here. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-01-2008, 07:27 PM
+1 to OP

Lolol. Negated! X about 30, lolol. Later, QD.

OnURleft
12-01-2008, 07:30 PM
+1. Good point from the O.P

TIGERJC
12-01-2008, 07:35 PM
+1. Good point from the O.P
is the op posting from your house

quickdodgeŽ
12-01-2008, 07:40 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/cuntface.jpg

Lolol. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
12-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Lolol. Negated! X about 30, lolol. Later, QD.

Can't touch that.

DirtyMechanic
12-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I hear a lot of bitches with vaginas whining about thacker.... AGAIN!!! wtf

TIGERJC
12-01-2008, 08:03 PM
IF YOU WANT THACKER TO GO AWAY, DO NOT GIVE HIM ATTENTION

Jason..
12-01-2008, 08:06 PM
FUCKING REPOST SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE CARES DICKMOUTH.GROW UP FAGGOT!

Jaimecbr900
12-01-2008, 08:09 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread, other than being a repost. Thacker has been banned as many times as that under age kid has. Contrary to what some of you believe he contributes absolutely NOTHING to any board he belongs to.

I don't even see the "entertainment" that all of you ride his nuts about. Just like I don't see the "entertainment" in girl bashing, his never ending shit talking is so uber gay that it makes my head hurt every time I read it. Want to talk about what's "old"????? His shit talking is what's old. His tired same "my stock car can beat you" is old. His "I'm the launch king" is old. His "I won't race anywhere but some dark street" is old.

You want to know what the REAL reason for all his shit talking is???? He talks shit because it's the only place where he can say what's on his mind where he thinks noone will beat his ass for saying it. He talks shit because he has no job, no house, and no life, so he compensates by trying to be big man on campus for once in his life. His car is NOT STOCK, but he thinks that's some secret. He has called himself the "John Force of Street Racing", yet he is too scared to go to a track like the REAL John Force. Irony at its best. I'm really tired of his perpetual shit talking to everyone, yet he runs home to cry in his basement lair when someone calls HIM out.

It's time for a pink panty pull down for him. Talk shit now.

The thread stays. It's time he starts reaping what he sews.

04sleepa
12-01-2008, 08:27 PM
sooo uhhh i never read any of these thacker threads..but uhh nws to meeee promises some boobage..and not just any boobage..lady boobage lol..where are said boobs?? lol :D

thecrazyone
12-01-2008, 08:35 PM
sooo uhhh i never read any of these thacker threads..but uhh nws to meeee promises some boobage..and not just any boobage..lady boobage lol..where are said boobs?? lol :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/HeRa42002/Brazen/boobs.jpg

DieselNuts
12-01-2008, 08:38 PM
most standup guy and giving person I have ever met. But he handled his beef w/Thacker & Thacker wont be doing anything about it either...I'll leave it at that.

DirtyMechanic
12-01-2008, 08:43 PM
IF YOU WANT THACKER TO GO AWAY, DO NOT GIVE HIM ATTENTIONexactly why do you think hes not on anymore. and its not because he got smart either.

WickedIXMR
12-02-2008, 12:55 AM
I hear a lot of bitches with vaginas whining about thacker.... AGAIN!!! wtf
You used to be one of those vaginas so stop complaining

Tech5
12-02-2008, 12:58 AM
^^^^^ We all was!!! then we figured it out an Ignored him! and our lifes has been better ever since!

OnURleft
12-02-2008, 01:02 AM

Yep it's my brother. 400whp GTO owner and posted a lot on other boards. I'm sure some people who know me could vouch for that. Nice revealing of private information though. I support his point turned on to him by me.

SicStang03
12-02-2008, 01:43 AM
You used to be one of those vaginas so stop complaining

LOL

jonathanjone
12-02-2008, 01:54 AM
i know nothing of a thacker... havent been around long, but i was readin about bugman, if he said that to/ about bugman he needs to have the crap beat out of him. bugman seems like a great guy. i read bout thanxgiving awhile ago. how are ppl rude to ppl like that? makes me all sad inside.

Catnip
12-02-2008, 02:20 AM
My stock GSR on 20" slicks pulled 1.9 60's
that was only a 4k launch too.

lol

DieselNuts
12-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Though the information in the OP is a re-post, its not like its the first re-post ever on this site. Also, there have been many posts that people wouldn't have seen if it hadn't been reposted (botlfed, ls2kid, etc.)

That being said, I have posted the identical quotes from the OP a few times, but only in the KF. The people that are crying "stfu noob, repost repost repost" hang out in the KF and have seen how Thacker acts....not everyone visits the KF...

One more thing....since all this information surfaced, we have seen a lot less of thacker...amirite?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
12-02-2008, 07:25 AM
Though the information in the OP is a re-post, its not like its the first re-post ever on this site. Also, there have been many posts that people wouldn't have seen if it hadn't been reposted (botlfed, ls2kid, etc.)

That being said, I have posted the identical quotes from the OP a few times, but only in the KF. The people that are crying "stfu noob, repost repost repost" hang out in the KF and have seen how Thacker acts....not everyone visits the KF...

One more thing....since all this information surfaced, we have seen a lot less of thacker...amirite?
You see a lot less Thacker... because no one fucking races. Including your fat fucking ass. Tell your GF to stop sending me myspace friend requests and tell her to stop looking at my profile like she has a schoolgirl crush.

http://i36.tinypic.com/fdud0j.jpg

DieselNuts
12-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Sending you requests????? She was at my house when she denied your request the first time, then you sent her another one and had you marked as SPAM. I saw it with my own eyes. Nice try douchebag.

How about you respond to the OP faggot

Sport1.3
12-02-2008, 08:41 AM

Just like I didnt want OBAMA to win an after bitching for about a weeks it gets old and people tend to get ignored over it!!
Let the shltt go an move on! bringing drama back up after its been calm down to start shltt up again is just stupid!

Then ignore the thread, i myself enjoy drama that i am not personally a part of, so please feel free to leave this thread and let the rest of us enjoy our popcorn. Thank you

Sport1.3
12-02-2008, 08:46 AM

werd, this man is on a mission....a mission to rid the interweb of all the is thacker....it's a noble cause...and i support him

this message was approved by Jim Martin, Jim Martin For Senate

Sport1.3
12-02-2008, 08:48 AM

Not unlike your spelling

later, QD

Sport1.3
12-02-2008, 08:53 AM

notice its all "2008" join dates getting so Fiesty :D

DieselNuts
12-02-2008, 09:41 AM
lol, no I didnt notice that. Nice observation :goodjob:

Sport1.3
12-02-2008, 09:44 AM
lol, no I didnt notice that. Nice observation :goodjob:

they have yet to learn to enjoy good drama

bump

http://i33.tinypic.com/5ugrgy.jpg

TIGERJC
12-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Yep it's my brother. 400whp GTO owner and posted a lot on other boards. I'm sure some people who know me could vouch for that. Nice revealing of private information though. I support his point turned on to him by me.
Why make another thread then

BTLFED
12-02-2008, 10:23 AM
hey chris... you suck at pool! WHAT???!?!?!?!? hows that for contributing?? lol

Oh hell nah! Now that gas is cheap again I can travel out there! You don't want none!

YOU DON'T KNOW ME SON! :slap: :lmfao:

BTLFED
12-02-2008, 10:24 AM
most standup guy and giving person I have ever met. But he handled his beef w/Thacker & Thacker wont be doing anything about it either...I'll leave it at that.

I'm glad to hear that.

BTLFED
12-02-2008, 10:27 AM

LOL that's true! Good looking out!

OnURleft
12-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Why make another thread then

I have never made any thacker thread in my entire life on I.A nor do I care to, but reading them and showing other people who like to talk shit is amusing.

DirtyMechanic
12-02-2008, 11:49 AM
You used to be one of those vaginas so stop complainingand yet you continued after i stopped a long time ago... and if i remember correctly you bitch and moaned just as much as i did at one point.

twins
12-05-2008, 06:00 AM
You see a lot less Thacker... because no one fucking races. Including your fat fucking ass. Tell your GF to stop sending me myspace friend requests and tell her to stop looking at my profile like she has a schoolgirl crush.

http://i36.tinypic.com/fdud0j.jpg
talk about not racing look who's talking thacker! you will not even race my wife in her daily driver LOL.
Now every body on here knows I can't stand thacker. but he is all bark with no bite. and if you don't like what I have to say thacker the only way you will ever shut me up is to race me and win! oh ya I'll be at twiggs sat. with the wifes car come get you some from a dig! hell I'll even do it for free and I'll pay your way in to the race! just show up and prove me wrong!

Big Deezy
12-05-2008, 09:08 AM
jerry jerry jerry jerry