PDA

View Full Version : I am tough as fuck

barfmachine
11-30-2008, 07:39 PM
So the other day me and my niggers had an idea to go to Toronto to go to wonderland, ride some roller coasters and shit. We packed up our shit and left Atlanta at around 12.

I made a stop at the liquor store and picked up a 40 oz of bacardi and a 24 of bud light. Needed something to do for the drive. Fucking crack open a beer once I get my shit, needed to get my buzz on. Fucking start driving get on the highway, chucking my empty beer bottles at other faggots cars, I'm hard like that, take a walk in these shoes they don't give a fuck. People know not to fuck around just from my license plate, it says GRACIEBJJ, they know not to fuck with me unless they want to get their fucking arm broken.

Fucking about 2 hours of driving I needed a steak, me and my niggers are ripped as fuck, need to keep up our protein. We eat a steak every fucking 2 hours to keep our ripped tight as selfs up to prime. Fucking get into this all you can eat steak place, fucking eat 70 some oz of steak in an hour and your dinner is free. These niggers didn't know who they were fucking with. Fucking ate 140 oz of steak each in about 25 minutes. Fucking waitress comes up and starts hitting on me, telling me I'm a real man and shit, wished there were more men like me around. Bitch puts her hand on my shoulder, I have quick reflexes and I thought i was being attacked. Fucking Broke her wrist like it was a twig, I was fucking pissed.

I told the bitch to fucking watch herself around a gracie fighter.

I've been perfecting my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for fucking 14 years, you don't fuck with that. I slapped her in the fucking face i was so pissed off. I would have left without paying if it wasn't for free. Bitch was on her knees holding her wrist in pain. I was waiting for some smart ass nigger to step up to me and fight, nobody fucking did shit. They all just sat there eating their 16oz steaks like little fucking pussies. Anyway yeah don't go eat at this fucking place it's full of fucking assholes, poor service too. Got my name up on that wall though, fucking world record for most steak eaten. My names fucking everywhere, famous and shit.

Halfwit
11-30-2008, 07:41 PM
beefcake

Benefit
11-30-2008, 07:43 PM
im kind of in doubt that this really occured

Apollo
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
uummmm, yea thats nothing to brag about thats not exactly the best fighting style, i know a marine fresh out of boot camp stump the hell out of a guy similar to what you learned, i thought it was pretty funny, but they do teach you about over 7 -9 different fighting styles there so that could have been the reason but hey good for you!

Tiff-O-Bitties
11-30-2008, 07:47 PM
wow. ghey.

Elbow
11-30-2008, 07:49 PM
LMFAO I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF FOR REAL LMFAO AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

redrumracer
damn only 140oz whatta bitch, i did 280oz in 30 min.

Maniacc
lmfao!

Catnip
11-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Your mom eats more meat than you, pussy ass bitch.

qwick
11-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Fucking about 2 hours of driving I needed a steak, me and my niggers are ripped as fuck, need to keep up our protein. We eat a steak every fucking 2 hours to keep our ripped tight as selfs up to prime

you mean you and your "niggers" are some self ass fisting faggots whos assholes are riped up as fuck, and you enjoy the tast a sperm so you code named it "needing to keep your protein up"

:thinking: sorry thats about all I get out of this post...:dunno:

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 07:53 PM
1. this is nermin so dont waste ur time people.
2.if ur so though, come to chamblee and ill be ur punching bag for the day. but this punching bag will hit back.

Catnip
11-30-2008, 07:55 PM
1. this is nermin so dont waste ur time people.
2.if ur so though, come to chamblee and ill be ur punching bag for the day. but this punching bag will hit back.

I don't know if you're hard as this motherfucker.

Catnip
11-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Yeah he beats little boys^

Wrong guy, Siwomon.

Elbow
11-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Oh, damnit who was that then?

Got Milk?
Yeah he beats little boys^

WTH are u talking about, get ur facts rite. Im the one that saved the poor kid.

Tech5
lol@ BANNED!

Elbow
11-30-2008, 07:58 PM
WTH are u talking about, get ur facts rite. Im the one that saved the poor kid.

My fault *****!! I deleted my post.

Catnip
11-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Oh, damnit who was that then?

SleeperWRX... lol

Gutling
11-30-2008, 07:59 PM
This made me lol, gotta keep them waitress in line, can't be touching you while you eatin 140oz of steak!

Got Milk?
SleeperWRX... lol
This guy knows the facts!

My fault *****!! I deleted my post.
Thank You!

Elbow
SleeperWRX... lol

Ahhh yeah that's right, I need to sharpen my IA skills.

Apollo
11-30-2008, 08:01 PM
they prob were smarter than you and knew the cops were going to take care of you, why bother, if you get freaked out that much youd def get your ass handed to you in a fight

Maniacc
11-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Can you faggots stop posting up bullshit about that 12 year old?

Who gives a fuck! There are more important things to post in this thread. Like, questions 'n shit.

Elbow
11-30-2008, 08:02 PM
LOLOL^

VooDooXII
11-30-2008, 08:03 PM
I would have left without paying if it wasn't for free.

This was my favorite part...haha.

This reminds me of those "advertisements" where there's a bunch of swearing and they're making a huge deal out of nothing...like asparagus.

Ugh, I need to find one...it's like, "Holy fuck, look at this asparagus goddamn. It's green and healthy as shit." etc. etc.

Maniacc
Man that was one of my best gimmicks too. :(

Super mods are no fun.

Got Milk?
^^

X2

AnthonyF
OP banned 5 days.

-Ant.

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 08:04 PM
he might be banned, be he already changed his ip and made a new name. so why bother!

Maniacc
11-30-2008, 08:05 PM
he might be banned, be he already changed his ip and made a new name. so why bother!
You're an idiot dude.

It wasn't nermin.

x Resilience
11-30-2008, 08:11 PM
LOL @ all you retards that took this shit seriously. OMFG GTFO srsly.

And it isn't Nermin. Nermins spelling and grammar is bad as fuck.

Catnip
11-30-2008, 08:11 PM
You're an idiot dude.

It wasn't nermin.

Yeah, that's not Nermin's writing style... lol.

Besides, he hasn't IMed me at all today, so I doubt he's been on.

redrumracer
11-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Can you faggots stop posting up bullshit about that 12 year old?

Who gives a fuck! There are more important things to post in this thread. Like, questions 'n shit.
hly shit man what you doing in here? i didnt know we were discussing the perfect techniques of cutting grass and landscaping.

TheSeller
11-30-2008, 08:16 PM
You dumb faggots. Lol. Im not the OP. Im Nermin,Im me,Bitch im me. lol

Yo,X reslience..How does my grammar and spelling Horrible? Im Better at it then 98% of this site.

Maniacc
11-30-2008, 08:16 PM
hly shit man what you doing in here? i didnt know we were discussing the perfect techniques of cutting grass and landscaping.
Jesus fucking christ.

Can you get off my fucking nuts already you piece of shit? Your shit talking sucks more balls than a horny 16 year old slut aka your sister. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to get on my level you fuck. Only way you can get to it is by taking a roller coaster ride up north.

And by north I mean up north to Norcross.

How about I take you to a food eating contest. If I win then you leave IA forever. And if you win then I'll suck barfmachine's dick.

Is this coherent enough for you, or do you need an MS paint sketch?

TheSeller
11-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Ahhh yeah that's right, I need to sharpen my IA skills.
He threatened me AGAIN,he said he'll "fuck" my ass up, but somewhere where no one can help me and he can only fight me.

:lmfao: :lmfao: Fucking Queer

Catnip
11-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Jesus fucking christ.

Can you get off my fucking nuts already you piece of shit? Your shit talking sucks more balls than a horny 16 year old slut aka your sister. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to get on my level you fuck. Only way you can get to it is by taking a roller coaster ride up north.

How about I take you to a food eating contest. If I win then you leave IA forever. And if you win then I'll suck barfmachine's dick.

DAMN.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

.blank cd
11-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Is this coherent enough for you, or do you need an MS paint sketch?*waits for MS paint sketch*

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 08:26 PM
You're an idiot dude.

It wasn't nermin.

you're idiot.:gay:

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 08:29 PM
You dumb faggots. Lol. Im not the OP. Im Nermin,Im me,Bitch im me. lol

Yo,X reslience..How does my grammar and spelling Horrible? Im Better at it then 98% of this site.

Well i knew you would come in this thrad some how, time for another ban.

TheSeller
11-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Well i knew you would come in this thrad some how, time for another ban.

I don't give a shit. :goodjob:

Plus,It's not even my acc. :tongue1:

Motivation
11-30-2008, 08:39 PM

Jesus fucking christ.

No reply?

Maniacc
12-01-2008, 03:16 PM
*waits for MS paint sketch*
http://i37.tinypic.com/1zgqo2h.jpg

FlipKing
12-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Lol, I still hate you maniac, but reps for the sketch if I can. Lirl. Good stuff. Maniac is the OP anyway so if he loses he just has to suck his own dick. hahah

TheSeller
12-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Holy Batman. LMFAO @ Sketch. Bwhahahaha