PDA

View Full Version : Misc Falcons at Chargers

VIP Style
11-30-2008, 02:33 PM
so what do yall think, falcons or chargers.

Big_V8
11-30-2008, 02:55 PM
ima go with the falcons

HyPer50
11-30-2008, 04:34 PM
I'm goiun with the Falcons. I loved seein' Phillip Rivers so pissed off lol.

BanginJimmy
11-30-2008, 06:30 PM
ended up a good game. Horrible call on the Turner fumble, and the Falcons made far too many mistakes. They were lucky to walk out of there with a win.

XLR8NMR2
11-30-2008, 07:30 PM
ended up a good game. Horrible call on the Turner fumble, and the Falcons made far too many mistakes. They were lucky to walk out of there with a win.

X2

HyPer50
11-30-2008, 07:36 PM

Ya, but its good to see that even with the refs and chargers against us, and our own players not playing at there smartest, that we were still able to come out with a win on the road. Another sweet thing... Falcons now, no matter what happens the rest of the season are guaranteed to finish with a winning record.. That damn *never two winning seasons in a row* crap is going out the window with this Falcon team.

VIP Style
12-01-2008, 07:31 AM
Ya, but its good to see that even with the refs and chargers against us, and our own players not playing at there smartest, that we were still able to come out with a win on the road. Another sweet thing... Falcons now, no matter what happens the rest of the season are guaranteed to finish with a winning record.. That damn *never two winning seasons in a row* crap is going out the window with this Falcon team.
dont speak too soon now. the chargers suck we should have blew them out

Nittanys1
12-01-2008, 07:45 AM
^YEAH The Falcons gave them WAY to many opportunities to beat them....

HyPer50
12-01-2008, 10:00 AM
^YEAH The Falcons gave them WAY to many opportunities to beat them....

Ya, but for what it's worth, I think 2 of the 3 Falcons turn overs were just bad calls by the ref. Turner sure as hell looked like his shoulder hit the ground way before the ball popped out, and Finneran never seemed to have possession on that fumble bs... God I loved seeing Matt Ryan run that dumbass Mike Carey over.. Can't stand that dude. Same guy that blew the Eagles game for us over Adam Jennings dumbass getting too close to the ball.

HyPer50
12-01-2008, 10:01 AM
dont speak too soon now. the chargers suck we should have blew them out

Thats not what all the critics were saying.. Chargers somehow were favored in this game.

nsany(atl)
12-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Ya, but for what it's worth, I think 2 of the 3 Falcons turn overs were just bad calls by the ref. Turner sure as hell looked like his shoulder hit the ground way before the ball popped out, and Finneran never seemed to have possession on that fumble bs... God I loved seeing Matt Ryan run that dumbass Mike Carey over.. Can't stand that dude. Same guy that blew the Eagles game for us over Adam Jennings dumbass getting too close to the ball.

exactly right, was so pissed about those calls

VIP Style
12-01-2008, 11:04 AM
if we gone even make the playoffs this year by wildcard or whatever, we need to be better than sundays game against the chargers. the buccaneers is really the only team in the nfc south that worries me