PDA

View Full Version : i want a 86' corolla GTS

Isuck@drifting
09-11-2005, 05:33 PM
im looking to buy a 1986 or 87 toyota corolla gts. as long as the motors good and the frame isn't bent, im intrested email me at [email protected], or im me at mooseonluz (aim)

A.P. Photography
09-11-2005, 06:41 PM
been watching too much Initial D huh

Michiahn_FL
09-11-2005, 10:57 PM
How much you willing to pay? Im rebuilding a 4ag I just got and putting it in a gts...and it will very possibly be up for sale.

speedminded
09-11-2005, 11:10 PM
...don't we all. :tongue: www.traderonline.com / www.autotrader.com or www.ebay.com

Kalifornia087
09-12-2005, 03:38 PM
why not 84 and 85? j/w... www.club4ag.com << go there if you are serious about corollas and you haven't already. It's a great site for corolla and other 4ag enthusiasts alike.

DrivenMind
09-12-2005, 03:55 PM
They're not as great as everyone makes them out to be. Half the people I've seen with AE86's are unable to control them. They change directions very fast, and although the behavior is predictable you will need to get used to guessing what the car is going to do next and reacting to before it happens. It will probably scare the shit out of you in the rain, and very few people are going to recognize what kind of car it is on the road. Also I hope you have a good bit of money saved up, because they seem to need constant repairs.

RandomGuy
09-12-2005, 04:02 PM
I hope you have a good bit of money saved up, because they seem to need constant repairs.
try owning a starion

Kalifornia087
09-12-2005, 09:22 PM
They're not as great as everyone makes them out to be. Half the people I've seen with AE86's are unable to control them. They change directions very fast, and although the behavior is predictable you will need to get used to guessing what the car is going to do next and reacting to before it happens. It will probably scare the shit out of you in the rain, and very few people are going to recognize what kind of car it is on the road. Also I hope you have a good bit of money saved up, because they seem to need constant repairs.

^^ couldn't have put it better myself. Owned a 1986 mr2 and they behave in the same manner, only they twith more during oversteer... But that is a good explanation.

Oh and random guy, LOL...

dwnsthGABOY
09-12-2005, 09:50 PM
been watching too much Initial D huh
LOL!!!!

bleach8484
09-16-2005, 06:19 PM
I have a 86 corolla, Its primered out, drivers side door is kinda funked up, as well as the front fender. Ive gotten most of the hatch surface rust off and the rear 1/4's are startin to rust were it meets the bumper.

It ran and has a clean title. I took the motor out with intentions of fixin it up. But other than that its complete

$1700 and you can have it

Motor. tranny are good. needs a clutch and the frame is straight

speedminded
09-16-2005, 06:50 PM
I have a 86 corolla, Its primered out, drivers side door is kinda funked up, as well as the front fender. Ive gotten most of the hatch surface rust off and the rear 1/4's are startin to rust were it meets the bumper.

It ran and has a clean title. I took the motor out with intentions of fixin it up. But other than that its complete

$1700 and you can have it

Motor. tranny are good. needs a clutch and the frame is straightGT-S? Original engine? I know where an S2000 drivetrain and powertrain is at, yumm.

bleach8484
09-16-2005, 07:08 PM
Yea its original, GT-S twin cam, LSD rear end, wheel disc Hatchback

I cant take on anymore projects. I have a S14 with an SR swap Im finishing, An FC i just stictch welded and swappin a V8 into soon. And I need money to finish my 240 cus Im tired of driving my Stanza :'(