PDA

View Full Version : IA mod are ASSholes sometimes

OMG Its Platz
11-30-2008, 11:53 AM
ok so i have my car...a 1997 civic with a b20 swap and ITR trans....when i bought the car from my buddy the VIN plate on the tranny was already gone..so i posted the car up 5 times for sale on where with all the info and even the tranny stamp to show wut it is..and it has been deleted.

i have been on this site sence 07-06-2006 and have sold PLENTY of cars and other things without anyprobs and have alsome reps....

but yet they wont let me post my car because of that missing VIN plate witch i took pics of and everything..

IM in a tight situation right now...if i dont sell this car i lose my apartment, my feanc'e and everything i have .......:cry:

im known as a trusting person on here...wut do you think?>

Elbow
11-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Why would you lose your fiance?

OMG Its Platz
11-30-2008, 11:57 AM
long story and really dont wanna get into it..

but to keep it short..
we WERE about to get a house..then some shit came up..and owe some money..no she is super pissed and stressed...she is worth more than a car

Why would you lose your fiance?

Tech5
11-30-2008, 11:59 AM
I dont have a problem with you, at all man!

If it was me just put it on craigslist an rock with it, if you got this next week I am the new buyer

Elbow
11-30-2008, 12:00 PM
I say let him post it, he's been on here a while and i've never seen a problem with him.

OMG Its Platz
11-30-2008, 12:00 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tech5 again.

Tech5
11-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Honestly there are 4 other cars on IA forsale right now and they dont have any tranny codes,engine codes nor pics of the codes an they have been on IA advertising for over a month now...

LET THIS MAN SELL HIS CAR!!!! out of all people I can trust him!

the other losers I cant!

OMG Its Platz
11-30-2008, 12:02 PM
yes i kow...and that is wut is pissing me off the most

Honestly there are 4 other cars on IA forsale right now and they dont have any tranny codes,engine codes nor pics of the codes an they have been on IA advertising for over a month now...

LET THIS MAN SELL HIS CAR!!!! out of all people I can trust him!

the other losers I cant!

Vteckidd
11-30-2008, 12:03 PM
you may post it for sale, next time dont make a thread bashing Mods who are just doing their job looking out for POSSIBLY stolen property.

PM a SUpermod or an Admin and explain the situation like you did here.

Please post the car for sale , and in the VERY TOP PUT

"MR. KIDD APPROVED FOR SALE DO NOT DELETE"

RutRoe
11-30-2008, 12:13 PM
And if you don't sell this car and lose your fiance because of it, you're kind of saving yourself some trouble from when you get married and she bolts cause times get tough.

But I'm with Mike....

Mods are people who the admins trust to follow their wishes...it's not a personal thing if your thread gets deleted or whatever...we're just trying to make this a good site, wether you're looking at pictures, talking politics, or selling something.