PDA

View Full Version : Highly Disappointed

FasTech
11-30-2008, 03:56 AM
Well, I'm a Ramen Noodle Lover but here just a few minutes ago I was really disappointed with them. I been eating them since I was a kid and never had this happen. I go into the kitchen and thing to myself while getting a bottled water that I'd like a nice taste'n snack to go along with my water. Well I look into the pantry, and I see 2 boxes of Ramen Noodles. I then decide I'd like some, so then I'm stuck having to figure out if I want Chicken or Beef. :thinking: So I finally decided on Chicken this time. I grab one and head towards the Microwave. I get a bowl and open the package. I go to grab the slab of Harden Noodles and I knew right then something wasn't right. Usually there is 2 slabs of noodles on top of each other and a little package of seasoning. Well there was only 1 slab of noodles and no seasoning. :eek: I suddenly lost my appetite and went into the living room to cry like a little baby :cry: . Please Discuss.

ps. I would have took a pic, but my dog chewed my cord to put them on the computer...so oh well.

Stormhammer
11-30-2008, 05:14 AM
I would sue

JDMJAYDC2
11-30-2008, 05:36 AM
lmao i got 2 packets one time the flavor was pork

Halfwit
11-30-2008, 07:42 AM
sorry homie.

i cant believe 5 cents of your hard earned money is now wasted.

lol

green91
11-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Ever noticed the flavor packets look like condom wrappers? I like to put quarters in them and act like ive got chicken flavored condoms :goodjob:

Tech5
11-30-2008, 12:09 PM
:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:
Well, I'm a Ramen Noodle Lover but here just a few minutes ago I was really disappointed with them. I been eating them since I was a kid and never had this happen. I go into the kitchen and thing to myself while getting a bottled water that I'd like a nice taste'n snack to go along with my water. Well I look into the pantry, and I see 2 boxes of Ramen Noodles. I then decide I'd like some, so then I'm stuck having to figure out if I want Chicken or Beef. :thinking: So I finally decided on Chicken this time. I grab one and head towards the Microwave. I get a bowl and open the package. I go to grab the slab of Harden Noodles and I knew right then something wasn't right. Usually there is 2 slabs of noodles on top of each other and a little package of seasoning. Well there was only 1 slab of noodles and no seasoning. :eek: I suddenly lost my appetite and went into the living room to cry like a little baby :cry: . Please Discuss.

ps. I would have took a pic, but my dog chewed my cord to put them on the computer...so oh well.

K20Z1
11-30-2008, 12:10 PM
wat brand was this?

Juggernaut
11-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Creamy chicken is the best

LIKEG6
11-30-2008, 02:06 PM
That's some BS!!!!

FasTech
11-30-2008, 03:10 PM
wat brand was this?

The good kind. Maruchan. The cheap expensive kind....lol

Brown Man
11-30-2008, 03:19 PM
Ever noticed the flavor packets look like condom wrappers? I like to put quarters in them and act like ive got chicken flavored condoms :goodjob:

wow lol

and to OP

i feel for ya man

K20Z1
12-01-2008, 01:36 AM
thats why you go with the asian kinds, taste good and cheap also :)

On_Her_Face
12-01-2008, 01:47 AM
ez mac and ez hamburger helper > Ramen

jonathanjone
12-01-2008, 01:50 AM
honestly i dont think ive ever had ramen noodles... had easy mac once...

FasTech
12-01-2008, 06:58 AM
honestly i dont think ive ever had ramen noodles... had easy mac once...

Then you have no idea what your missing. Even though I was not happy with them this time, they usually make my day! Plus, if you saving up for anything they make a great money saver. Ramen Noodles > any fast-food