PDA

View Full Version : 13.5" AP Racing BBK and Rear cross drilled OEM size rotors & extra brake goodies.

1SICKLEX
11-30-2008, 01:39 AM
Well I am sick to my stomach this kit won't fit behind my BBS wheels :(

Here is the link that Henry posted where I bought them from :D
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311242

As you can see this is quite a deal considering how much they cost new and you are getting rear brakes AND another set of 13.5" rotors.

AP RACING6 pistons brake setup with rear rotors/pads upgrade.

includes:
AP racing 6 pistons calipers for front, black color with yellow wordings "ap racing"
front rotors 13.5"
front ss lines
front hawk pads (less than 10k miles)
front piggid pads (aggressive pads, recommended used as backup)
front ebc green pads (mild, still quite some pads left)
bonus: a SECOND set of front 13.5" rotors (a bit warp, but you can resurface to use again)
rear drilled rotors
rear axxis pads
rear ss lines

Well these have literally been sitting in the original boxes Henry sent them to me in since April. My GS has been at Lexus since Friday putting on multiple items and the brakes will not clear my BBS wheels :cry:

No sense in keeping them any longer. Get the brakes Henry had (Rominl), that Mike bought (me lol) and never used. $1600, the same price I paid Henry.

I take paypal or check. Once they clear, I ship everything. These items are heavy so shipping is around $100 or so. If you are in Atlanta, we can meet up!!!

You know my reputation so you don't have to worry about not getting your items as stated. :)

Behind Henry's 20" HRE
http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/data//500/medium/7957IMG_2451.jpg
Behind Henry's 19" Volks
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22883&stc=1&d=1037795101

If you want pics of them now, I have a few and can share. I may just post anyway.

Thanks

Mike

USMC_is300
12-01-2008, 10:45 AM
will they fit the is or only the gs

GGPIS3
12-01-2008, 02:17 PM
if it fits the 2nd gen gs.. it should fit the first gen IS.. however you may need spacers to clear the calipers

AnthonyF
12-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Please post up ACTUAL pics of the brakes. Too bad they don't fit Taco's. :(

-Ant.

dcz
12-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Mike! Thats terrible man.. I bet it would look sick if they fit! Ill spread the word through my friends... Do you know what offset you would probably need to clear the wheels? I may be interested, but I dont know if my rims will clear either...

1SICKLEX
12-06-2008, 12:54 AM
Mike! Thats terrible man.. I bet it would look sick if they fit! Ill spread the word through my friends... Do you know what offset you would probably need to clear the wheels? I may be interested, but I dont know if my rims will clear either...
thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Not sure what offset you need, let me find out.

Please post up ACTUAL pics of the brakes. Too bad they don't fit Taco's. :(

-Ant.
The pics in the photos are the pics of the actual brakes. would you like pics of them in the boxes? I can do that :)