PDA

View Full Version : Then vs. Now

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 12:07 AM
When I first bought the car stock in Feb 2008

2006 350z Grand Touring Trim w/ 20k miles. (Brembos / Rays Forges wheels 18's in the front and 19's in the rear / staggered)

5% tint so you can't see up in my windows.
http://i38.tinypic.com/30sk32w.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/2ho90n6.jpg

Then I kept the car stock for several months until I started feeling some mod fever. Then, I just couldn't control myself and KIND OF went all out?

So I started with Nismo shiftknob and s2k antenna first... *NO pics*.. sorry!

Then it came Eibach Pro-Kit Springs... *upgrading to some coilovers soon*
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/DSC00042-2.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/DSC00068.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/DSC00043-2.jpg

A week later..Carbon Fiber Mishimoto Intake
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/DSC00138.jpg

About 2 weeks later? HKS Hi-Power True Dual Exhaust w/ Titanium tips
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/DSC00160.jpg

In the process of this mess, I ordered me a Full AMUSE kit, which I received 5 months after the payment. Some pics and some pics for test-fitment before painting. IT IS STILL BEING PAINTED..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture008.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture014.jpg

Front bumper fitment
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture001.jpg

Sideskirt fitment.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture004-1.jpg

Couldn't take the rear bumper fitment picture bc it was so dark.

ANYWAYS,

Here is how it's going to look once completed!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/amuse.jpg

Then While i'm just waiting for my kit to be painted, I feel like I'm missing something, so I buy myself some 19inch volks with 9.5/10.5 combo w/ +17/18 offsets. Rear with 5" lip and this is how the car currently sits as of now.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture015-1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture013-1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture018-1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture017-1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture004.jpg

I'll update as far as the kit goes.. I know most people on here will say "I'm not a big fan of kits.... blah blah" but bashing is welcome.

Alan®
11-30-2008, 12:10 AM
Just please don't talk sh1t when my exhaust + wheels alone is worth more than your car.

Just because you said that I'm going to tell you how I really feel. The fittament in the rear looks like shit. The front bumper doesn't do anything for the car.

DB4LYFE ™
11-30-2008, 12:15 AM
Reps if you'd like :gay:

r u serious?:lmfao:

~DB4LYFE

redrumracer
11-30-2008, 12:18 AM
doesnt matter what others think dude as long as it makes you happy

but for my 2 cent, i think all 350z's arent that great. i like the look and performance of the 300zx tt's much more.

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 12:22 AM
Just because you said that I'm going to tell you how I really feel. The fittament in the rear looks like shit. The front bumper doesn't do anything for the car.

LOL. Ok well taken. Any opinions matter right? BUT I do bet it looks 10x better than your AWESOME LOOKING eclipse..

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 12:24 AM
r u serious?:lmfao:

~DB4LYFE

Hm? and asking for reps is THAT funny? :thinking:

FasTech
11-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Its coming along man. The Volks look tons better than the other ones. Get the Bodykit painted and on the car, then I'll give you my 2 cent on that. But as of right now, looks pretty good.

Alan®
11-30-2008, 12:31 AM
LOL. Ok well taken. Any opinions matter right? BUT I do bet it looks 10x better than your AWESOME LOOKING eclipse..
LOL. Your the jackass that apparently can't handle other people opinions. And I have never claimed my car was awesome looking.

Try again....

C-loS109
11-30-2008, 12:40 AM
this dude its fucking retarded. nuff said.

Crazy Asian
11-30-2008, 12:41 AM
YOU PARKED YOUR SEXY CAR RIGHT NEXT TO THE SHOPPING CART PLACE!!!??? WERENT YOU AFRAID SOMEONE WOULD HIT YOUR CAR!!??

xdavidscenex
11-30-2008, 12:43 AM
badass car man.

C-loS109
11-30-2008, 12:46 AM
so u spent around 1500 on your exahust, and then i guesstimate 2000 on your rims right, 3500 total. could be more or less. give that money to anybody u refered to with that comment, and i guarantee they'll whoop your ass. drag, street, you name it. kinda sad dont u think?

LaoboiLB
11-30-2008, 12:51 AM
that 350z is clean

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 12:52 AM
LOL. Your the jackass that apparently can't handle other people opinions. And I have never claimed my car was awesome looking.

Try again....

Lol, whoa calm your nipples fat kid.

I did state that, your opinion was well taken. Oh and when I said your car was "awesome" I was being sarcastic. Never said you claimed that statement. ;)

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 12:58 AM
so u spent around 1500 on your exahust, and then i guesstimate 2000 on your rims right, 3500 total. could be more or less. give that money to anybody u refered to with that comment, and i guarantee they'll whoop your ass. drag, street, you name it. kinda sad dont u think?

Wow, didn't expect such a statement would piss you off. I guess you fall RIGHT into that exact category eh? Otherwise, you really wouldn't/shouldn't be mad. But you know what? I will delete that comment, since it seems to be pissing off some people.

I said it in a joking way as I've seen some dumb idiots on here who were flaming nice cars, when they drive the biggest POS. I was only referring to them but I guess that includes you.

WITH THAT SAID, there is no reason for anyone to get pissed off unless you are one of them IMO. But I will delete it nevertheless since I do admit it was disrespectful on my part.

And I'm really not sure what you are trying to say on your last sentence?

tdurr
11-30-2008, 12:58 AM
car looks like, dont be an ass and brag bout stuff.

Donati03gt
11-30-2008, 01:02 AM
i like that kit , i think it would look good if u got that whole mouth of the center grill painted black and not just the 2 mock splitters (in that finished pic)

- Dante

C-loS109
11-30-2008, 01:10 AM
Wow, didn't expect such a statement would piss you off. You know what? I will delete that comment, since it seems to be pissing off some people.

I said it in a joking way as I've seen some dumb idiots on here who were flaming nice cars, when they drive the biggest POS. I was only referring to them.

WITH THAT SAID, there is no reason for anyone to get pissed off unless you are one of them IMO. But I will delete it nevertheless.

And I'm really not sure what you are trying to say?

so nope not pissed of at all, just stating the troof.

have nothing againts ur car but it does look like shit, the back fittment its not pleasing to the eye, and no my car its not a POS, and i think i made it clear enough for a 2 yr old.

just my :2cents:

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 01:11 AM
car looks like, dont be an ass and brag bout stuff.

Yessir. I've already taken off that statement I've made. But thanks. :goodjob:

matthewAPM
11-30-2008, 01:12 AM
Just please don't talk sh1t when my exhaust + wheels alone is worth more than your car.

imma talk shit. your car looks like crap. number one, you fucked up when you bought a damn 350z. sorry, but its not that fast. number 2, yeah, what if you spent a shit ton on your wheels and exhaust....IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT! the wheels are terrible. They dont fit for shit. also mister baller, if your spending oh such much on this build, then why didnt you get nice wheels??

no matter how nice the car becomes, the guy sitting behind the wheel will always be a bitch.

thats all

The BUCKY
11-30-2008, 01:14 AM
should have brought that to me. i would have painted it in a few days. u know i always do you right

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 01:23 AM
so nope not pissed of at all

You sure?

have nothing againts ur car but it does look like shit, the back fittment its not pleasing to the eye, and no my car its not a POS, and i think i made it clear enough for a 2 yr old.

You obviously don't know jack about cars or nice wheels with sick offsets. Oh that's right, You drive a stock civic w/ steelies that looks so much better than mine.

Nice try.

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 01:29 AM
imma talk shit. your car looks like crap. number one, you fucked up when you bought a damn 350z. sorry, but its not that fast. number 2, yeah, what if you spent a shit ton on your wheels and exhaust....IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT! the wheels are terrible. They dont fit for shit. also mister baller, if your spending oh such much on this build, then why didnt you get nice wheels??

Sigh.. another one? seriously? What makes you think I bought the 350z for speed? Can you also take another look @ what you wrote? You aren't making much sense.. These wheels are once of the nicest volks that's out there you stupid tard.

no matter how nice the car becomes, the guy sitting behind the wheel will always be a bitch.

thats all

Soo.. I'm guessing you are calling everyone, including yourself a "bitch" because they drive.....? I don't get it. Please explain:thinking:

Dwisforme05
11-30-2008, 01:30 AM
looks good man. the front bumper isnt my favorite ive seen for that car but i LOVE the volks..

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 01:30 AM
should have brought that to me. i would have painted it in a few days. u know i always do you right

YEAHH I know.. This time I've really learned my lesson. Thanks man

Alan®
11-30-2008, 01:32 AM
You sure?

You obviously don't know jack about cars or nice wheels. Oh that's right, You drive a stock civic w/ steelies that looks so much better than mine. Nice try though.
Actually that back fitment isn't great

CHADbee
11-30-2008, 01:33 AM
i love me some PPW Z's

car looks great dude, if it was mine id keep it stock body with a V1 lip cause i just like the 06+ front bumpers, i think the Z is a great looking car from the factory, it sucks but its not mine so i guess amuse kit it is lol

dont mind people on here, alot of them really hate Z's for some reason and would much rather have EF civic with GSR wheels :doh:

jonathanjone
11-30-2008, 01:40 AM
ima give you reps b/c i hate the way 350zs look. i like the new bumper better than the stock ones. and i personally like the rims. the exhaust is ok i guess... im more of a greddy ti-c fella but still. im sure it sounds pimp.

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 01:42 AM
i love me some PPW Z's

car looks great dude, if it was mine id keep it stock body with a V1 lip cause i just like the 06+ front bumpers, i think the Z is a great looking car from the factory, it sucks but its not mine so i guess amuse kit it is lol

dont mind people on here, alot of them really hate Z's for some reason and would much rather have EF civic with GSR wheels :doh:

Thanks for the kind words/opinion man.

Oh and trust me. I really don't care about what these fools say here. They are just making fool outta themselves.

I really don't get why people hates Z's so much, seriously. They are nice cars and I'm not just saying bc I own one. I've owned 10+ swapped/turboed civics... And, speaking from experience, the pleasure or the feeling of driving the Z is just another different level from them, no matter how fast they are (well... maybe not.. but you get the point)

I agree many of Z drivers are f*cken douchebags (mostly spoiled kids whos parents bought them the car) but seriously, many of them are grown ups with respect.

CHADbee
11-30-2008, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the kind words/opinion man.

Oh and trust me. I really don't care about what these fools say here. They are just making fool outta themselves.

I really don't get why people hates Z's so much, seriously. They are nice cars and I'm not just saying bc I own one. I've owned 10+ swapped/turboed civics... And, speaking from experience, the pleasure or the feeling of driving the Z is just another different level from them, no matter how fast they are (well... maybe not.. but you get the point)

I agree many of Z drivers are f*cken douchebags (mostly spoiled kids whos parents bought them the car) but seriously, many of them are grown ups with respect.
i went from a 410whp SRT4 to my track edition 04 redline Z and the Z was MUCH more fun to drive at 260whp, i think its one of those cars you wont really understand till you spend a few weeks with one and REALLY learn to drive it. its by no means fast, if you want to drag race or street race its without a doubt the wrong car but if your intentions are nothing but to have a nice, good looking car thats fun to drive then the treefiddy is a great car.

thats exactly why people here hate Z's, there have been people on here with Z's that act like children and just spew stupidity from their keyboards.

Alan®
11-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Eh. My main gripe with the OP was that stupid statement that was made but has since been removed.

It's great that you can take pride in your car but that doesn't exactly give you the right to climb up on your high horse because as you said your wheels and exhaust cost more than some people's cars on here.

I will agree with you that a 350Z is hella better than a swapped honda.

Anyways. Your car do what you want. A 350Z isn't exactly high on my list of cars to own but definitely higher than the piece of junk I'm driving now

87 Turbo II
11-30-2008, 02:01 AM
Good job, I'm looking forward to the final result.

RhdDc2
11-30-2008, 02:02 AM
Nice looking car. Front bumper isn't my taste but I like the wheels. I understand that a lot of people over reacted in this thread but you did provoke them with your ignorant statements. Just because some of us drive "ef civics or gsr's with wheels" doesn't mean that our cars aren't worth just as much as any other in dollar bills or meaning.

Keep us updated with the build.

CHADbee
11-30-2008, 03:01 AM
Nice looking car. Front bumper isn't my taste but I like the wheels. I understand that a lot of people over reacted in this thread but you did provoke them with your ignorant statements. Just because some of us drive "ef civics or gsr's with wheels" doesn't mean that our cars aren't worth just as much as any other in dollar bills or meaning.

Keep us updated with the build.
i drive a 1995 blazer :(

RhdDc2
11-30-2008, 03:15 AM
Well, Im sorry I didn't mean to direct that to you. It was more towards the OP. It was just one of the catchy lines that had stood out in my mind as I was typing. It really has nothingto do with what any of us drive.

VooDooXII
11-30-2008, 03:34 AM
That car's going to look sexy.

AV8ter
11-30-2008, 07:08 AM
Eh, you're right, turbo festivas are made for less money than you dubs and exhaust. They beat your car too. But clean-ness on your part none-the-less.

Kevin

JR VQ 30 de
11-30-2008, 08:58 AM
dude i just came thats all i can say right now

AirMax95
11-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Looks pretty good to me. The front bumper can go either way, still nice.

For some reason, people think that everyone buys cars to GO FAST in, lol. Its not that serious people. The Z is a nice car that can be made into sexy pants for cruising. I know my A4 is slow as balls, but I didn't buy it for the speed factor.

BTW, the OP's comment did come off as "stuck up", but not so much. Guess it depends on how you feel when you read it.

Good luck on the build!

....how much was the wheel and tire package?

Krappy
11-30-2008, 09:21 AM
LOLOL sorry...

Krappy
11-30-2008, 09:23 AM
LOLOL sorry...and LOL @ the fail at fitment comments where more than half the people on here dont even know what nice wheel fitment is...

LIKEG6
11-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Car looks good bro

Julio
11-30-2008, 09:44 AM
LOLOL sorry...and LOL @ the fail at fitment comments where more than half the people on here dont even know what nice wheel fitment is...

Not really.. Some of them are correct...

Don't say that because you are a Nissan boy.. actually most of the people that showed him love did so because they are Nissan Fans.

But the Volks are making the car look like a FROG... Maybe after the kit is put on it will look different/better and the flow of the car will take place.. but right now is about to leap.. I mean, it could be the pictures...

The rear looks funny.... like if the Rims are to "much" . The wheels are bad ass.. but just because they are VOLKS doesnt mean shit but parking lot pimping points :rolleyes:

The picture he posted of the car with the same kit that is finished looks DOPE.. really flows..

AirMax95
11-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Not really.. Some of them are correct...

Don't say that because you are a Nissan boy.. actually most of the people that showed him love did so because they are Nissan Fans.

But the Volks are making the car look like a FROG... Maybe after the kit is put on it will look different/better and the flow of the car will take place.. but right now is about to leap.. I mean, it could be the pictures...

The rear looks funny.... like if the Rims are to "much" . The wheels are bad ass.. but just because they are VOLKS doesnt mean shit but parking lot pimping points :rolleyes:

The picture he posted of the car with the same kit that is finished looks DOPE.. really flows..

Agreed, the rims are poking in the rear. Maybe he knows something we don't about it? As much as I didn't like the Z when I test drove a few, they do look nice once done up.

Apollo
11-30-2008, 10:09 AM
I like what you did with it, cant wait to see you do more to it, Good Job:goodjob:

C-loS109
11-30-2008, 10:16 AM
You sure?

You obviously don't know jack about cars or nice wheels with sick offsets. Oh that's right, You drive a stock civic w/ steelies that looks so much better than mine.

Nice try.

there u go again, ohh so we all need ferraries and bentley so we can bash on you? dude ur just butt hurt half the people dont like the "sick offset" and a nice offset looks nice on a car but for some reason didnt know how to pull it off.

and what if i drive a civic with steelies, probably dont have the same money you do, so IA i can comment on his thread because i drive a civic. wow.

x Resilience
11-30-2008, 10:26 AM
I personally like it and think it will look dope with the kit, and maybe a camber kit. Thats just me tho.

You guys took the comment in the first post way to seriously, the fact is his car is much nicer than half of you guys that posted and that many of the guys here would take his car over yours.

Notice I said half of you guys that posted, don't start getting all bitchy if you know the comment wasn't directed to you.

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 10:55 AM
there u go again, ohh so we all need ferraries and bentley so we can bash on you? dude ur just butt hurt half the people dont like the "sick offset" and a nice offset looks nice on a car but for some reason didnt know how to pull it off.

and what if i drive a civic with steelies, probably dont have the same money you do, so IA i can comment on his thread because i drive a civic. wow.

Lolol. I'm not even going to say anything. Let's just stop this keyboard chitchat, shall we? I do appreciate your opinion and let's just leave it at that.

alexly
11-30-2008, 10:57 AM
can't wait to see it all complete

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Eh. My main gripe with the OP was that stupid statement that was made but has since been removed.

It's great that you can take pride in your car but that doesn't exactly give you the right to climb up on your high horse because as you said your wheels and exhaust cost more than some people's cars on here.

I will agree with you that a 350Z is hella better than a swapped honda.

Anyways. Your car do what you want. A 350Z isn't exactly high on my list of cars to own but definitely higher than the piece of junk I'm driving now

Yes I agree that first statement I made was negligent on my part and whoever I pissed off, I apologize.

Anyways thanks :goodjob:

Elbow
11-30-2008, 11:00 AM

LOL your car is is cheap and ugly as fuck. His car's just an Eclipse, but bragging about a 350Z with ugly ass wheels and body kit isn't that special. :gay: Repped

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Looks pretty good to me. The front bumper can go either way, still nice.

For some reason, people think that everyone buys cars to GO FAST in, lol. Its not that serious people. The Z is a nice car that can be made into sexy pants for cruising. I know my A4 is slow as balls, but I didn't buy it for the speed factor.

BTW, the OP's comment did come off as "stuck up", but not so much. Guess it depends on how you feel when you read it.

Good luck on the build!

....how much was the wheel and tire package?

OMG. Thanks for this man. Seems like great minds think alike. :D

Let's just say that the wheels and tires were pretty pricey.

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 11:10 AM
LOL your car is is cheap and ugly as fuck. His car's just an Eclipse, but bragging about a 350Z with ugly ass wheels and body kit isn't that special. :gay: Repped

LOLOL. Alright.:lmfao:but who says I was bragging?:gay: I wish I could rep you but I gave away too many reps within 24 hours. SOrry dude but thanks for the kind words. Your words of expression of how "cheap" is very blunt, especially coming from a guy that drives a miata..;)

Elbow
11-30-2008, 11:11 AM
No problem!! :) lol

ep9716
11-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Broke Ass Kids On Here Hating On A Clean Car....Just Cuz They Drive A Shitty Ass Car They Hate..

ATLTSX
11-30-2008, 11:47 AM
I like the wheels. Front bumper not so much but it's your car. Exhaust is exhaust.

Overall your car looks clean. No need to say your wheels and exhaust cost more than people's cars though :gay: . That's just my :2cents: .

Black Mamba
11-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I like the wheels. Front bumper not so much but it's your car. Exhaust is exhaust.

Overall your car looks clean. No need to say your wheels and exhaust cost more than people's cars though :gay: . That's just my :2cents: .

Heh.. yeah I realized that and deleted it. BAD@ss TSX you got there though.

Elbow
11-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Broke Ass Kids On Here Hating On A Clean Car....Just Cuz They Drive A Shitty Ass Car They Hate..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATLTSX
11-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Heh.. yeah I realized that and deleted it. BAD@ss TSX you got there though.

Thanks homie.

RhdDc2
11-30-2008, 12:08 PM

Exactly how I feel and what I said earlier.

Except I like that exhaust a lot.

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 12:22 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/amuse.jpg

if u end up looking like that, major props. That Z looks really aggressive with that BK.

Sentra
11-30-2008, 06:41 PM
350zzz'z look aggressive as hell with no bumper and no hood.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/allstock/Picture014.jpg

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
^^^

mmm what? you're retarded!

HachiDori
11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
Damn, That's going to look real sleek. Nice car. Keep it up

nismo_b14
11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
nice z33

AnthonyF
11-30-2008, 07:50 PM
wheres the center caps for the rims?

I love the exhaust. Kayfunk has that same exhaust and I love the sound. Not too high, not to low of a tone.

-Ant.

Jason..
12-01-2008, 01:18 PM
350z's suck.

greasemunkey
12-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Nice man, people don't realize that doing shit right is expensive. I like the kit. just like kits you see at big drift events that are done right. Like the ones below, I love an all decked out car ready to race. I just don't like them on hondas :goodjob:

87 Turbo II
12-01-2008, 02:12 PM
what's with capitalizing the first letter of every word? I thought maybe it was a secret message. But the first letter only spell:

BAKOHHOACCJCTDASACTH

so what gives?

neon_guy
12-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Turns out that your wheels and tires DID cost more than my car...not my current car, but at least 2 of the cars I've ever owned. That being said, I don't like 350Z's personally. I don't DISlike them. Just not my favorite car. I'm what doctors call big and fat so I can't really fit in them...I mean, I can, but not comfortably for long periods of time. But, gotta give props where props is due. That looks really good. I like the stock look and the kit you picked out (if done correctly) will be pretty pimp. Don't mind IA and their "every car must do 10's" attitude. It's like they have the Napolean complex around here.

Black Mamba
12-01-2008, 04:31 PM
wheres the center caps for the rims?

I love the exhaust. Kayfunk has that same exhaust and I love the sound. Not too high, not to low of a tone.

-Ant.

Eh. Sold'em thinking that it looks better without'em but I want'em back..

boostedb16
12-01-2008, 05:44 PM
i think your car looks good with or without the kit. why is it ok for any other car to have a body kit but when someone puts one on a civic it's "rice"?

greasemunkey
12-04-2008, 10:45 AM
because most hondas with kits have a stockish d-series motor in them...far from kit worthy

jumpin800agl
12-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Eh. Sold'em thinking that it looks better without'em but I want'em back..
I can sell you the centercaps that came off those wheels now. Sold my 350z and will be getting different Volks for the new car. let me know if you want them. I like how your car is coming along.

eYezs1ck
12-04-2008, 11:39 AM
amuse & volks are nice. i find it quite amusing that everyone is bashing yo shit. dont get me wrong i bet this car is gonna turn out great after paint and all but it dont take much $ to make your car clean. keep it up

BKgen®
12-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Damn son... you shoulda got those P54R's in the pic. Those shitts are hot. :yes:

RL...
12-04-2008, 12:10 PM

x2 lolz

nice job with the car, I don't like the kit but I like everything else!!!

z33's are wayy better than z32's IMO,

RL...
12-04-2008, 12:14 PM
i think your car looks good with or without the kit. why is it ok for any other car to have a body kit but when someone puts one on a civic it's "rice"?

MOST of the time when a civic has a kit it's simply obnoxious, it's usually unpainted or mismatched in color with the other parts of the car, is damaged, and it's not CLEAN, but I have seen some clean kits on a civic, it's just VERY RARE

I prefer the stock look of cars, such as civics, 350z's, etc...I would only MAYBE add a lip kit all around, and some other small random stuff to set the car apart from others

OnURleft
12-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Shame you had to take some badass wheels off to achieve some poser rice boy/knock off look.

DVSRX-7
12-04-2008, 12:22 PM
clean car.. get yourself a Nismo Rear Wing and find a rear diffuser and you car will be even hotter.. btw keep me posted with pix.. these asswhipes dont appreciate what people do with their time and money..

BlackDubs
12-04-2008, 06:27 PM
The car looks good so far. Do what you want with it, at the end of the day and when the computer is shut down...its still your car.

dELfONiK
12-04-2008, 06:52 PM
The entire car is fail...

Haha, jk homey, that ish is dope!

Black Mamba
12-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Shame you had to take some badass wheels off to achieve some poser rice boy/knock off look.

LMAO.. Volks are some rice boy/knock off look status now days? :eek:

But yeah, I agree the stock wheels I had on there were badass.

Black Mamba
12-04-2008, 07:30 PM
clean car.. get yourself a Nismo Rear Wing and find a rear diffuser and you car will be even hotter.. btw keep me posted with pix.. these asswhipes dont appreciate what people do with their time and money..

Oh I got the AMuse Rear bumper add-ons :P Just no pics :goodjob: And I really don't like the Nismo wing.. I would stick with my stock ones. :P

Black Mamba
12-04-2008, 07:32 PM
amuse & volks are nice. i find it quite amusing that everyone is bashing yo shit. dont get me wrong i bet this car is gonna turn out great after paint and all but it dont take much $ to make your car clean. keep it up

Haha, they were only bashing bc of what I've stated on the original post and they fall into the same category, or else they wouldn't have been crying.:boobies:

Thanks anyways.

Black Mamba
12-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Damn son... you shoulda got those P54R's in the pic. Those shitts are hot. :yes:

Haha, yeah I was originally going to, but with the timeattack p45R's, but I really wanted some 19's instead of 18's with better offsets :P

Maybe when I'm really short on funds, I will sell these and get some P45Rs!:goodjob:

2turbo4u
12-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Keep up the good work. Yeah the rear wheels are off, but you learn from your mistakes.Please get the center caps on there, they look like a set of second hand joints you brought off someone on here.

jumpin800agl
12-04-2008, 07:35 PM
This will be the 2nd Amuse kitted 350z in Atlanta that i know of. Kit always looked nice to me.

DESTRO_91
12-04-2008, 07:39 PM
I like it. Most people on IA are dying to be JDM and have strayed away from body kits, but it looks cool to me. Nice wheel choice.

Black Mamba
12-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Alright, well some of you guys are saying the rear wheels are off. Rather than saying they are "off", you wanna explain what you mean?

I know I need a camber kit, which I ordered today and will be installed soon.

EDIT: actually..... I think its just the picture angles..