PDA

View Full Version : This SECTION SUCKS....

Got Milk?
11-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Whoever came up with this BS section should kill them self. Whats the point of this Section? Make fun of ricers?

GTFO!

cactusEG
11-29-2008, 07:22 PM
talk to julio or admin

EJ25RUN
11-29-2008, 07:23 PM
I thought of it. :mad:

Scotsman
11-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Whoever came up with this BS section should kill them self. Whats the point of this Section? Make fun of ricers?

GTFO!pm this to julio and admin and see how far you get:ninja:

ATL_EG
11-29-2008, 07:52 PM
at least there's not 7 of these threads every day now tho

Revmaynard
11-29-2008, 07:55 PM
They should tag ''CRAIGSLIST WTF'' on there too. So they stop showing up in different areas.

87 Turbo II
11-30-2008, 02:03 AM
This section is awesome. Not because of what's in it, but because of what is NOT in other sections that are supposed ot be posted here. Everyone got tired of the "look at this ricer I saw" threads and now that there is a section for them that gets a little attention, people are finally realizing no one cares, and the number of threads like that has been greatly reduced.

FasTech
11-30-2008, 03:36 AM
I don't agree with talking shit about other people's rides. I usually don't say to much unless its just something stupid like R34 badges on a civic or something dumb like that. But the whole bodykit/really big wheels/Super huge wing/etc I don't say to much because about 90% of us on IA loved that back when the first "Fast and the Furious" came out and it was the hot shit like what "JDM" is now. The way I look at it is, Its not my car so I really don't care if it looks like "RICE" or not. But making this thread was a waste of time because whoever put it up has much higher authority than you and telling them to GTFO is just asking to get banned or something like that...lol

EJ25RUN
11-30-2008, 07:40 AM
I don't agree with talking shit about other people's rides. I usually don't say to much unless its just something stupid like R34 badges on a civic or something dumb like that. But the whole bodykit/really big wheels/Super huge wing/etc I don't say to much because about 90% of us on IA loved that back when the first "Fast and the Furious" came out and it was the hot shit like what "JDM" is now. The way I look at it is, Its not my car so I really don't care if it looks like "RICE" or not. But making this thread was a waste of time because whoever put it up has much higher authority than you and telling them to GTFO is just asking to get banned or something like that...lol

I think it is a good idea to see what people think is rice. Then i defend it to see if they can back up whatever reason they have for disliking it. I should prolly post some jdm nonsense to see what people say.

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 09:37 AM
This section is awesome. Not because of what's in it, but because of what is NOT in other sections that are supposed ot be posted here. Everyone got tired of the "look at this ricer I saw" threads and now that there is a section for them that gets a little attention, people are finally realizing no one cares, and the number of threads like that has been greatly reduced.

Point well taken sir, but even with this section being here, newbs/noobs still make "WTF" threads in other sections.

1SICKLEX
11-30-2008, 02:25 PM
I thought of it. :mad:

I think its a great idea. It surely will become a high volume forum lol.

alpine_aw11
11-30-2008, 10:08 PM
I just like it because it gets the bullshit threads out of the real car pics section.

WTF?
11-30-2008, 10:14 PM
^^^ X2