PDA

View Full Version : Fraudently Obtained Texas Commerial Driver license? Parents got owned by the law. Lol

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 12:49 PM
So back a few months Both my mom and dad got their Commerical driver license,they had a intention to buy 2 trucks and drive them. Anyways,They went to Texas to get their CDL's. The 1st time they went (My dad went alone) and he passed the test (computer)..But the Hoe that worked there said she can "help the customers" on the tests. So hes like "aight w/e"..well he passes the computerised test.Then he Goes outside to the the driving test. Parking front and backwards,driving on the highway,city etc. And he fails the 1st time.He scheduled another time to take the driving test 2 weeks later. So he came home and 2 weeks later we all went (Me,mom and dad) lol.He did it this time and he passed (2nd time)..my mom took the computerised testt (with the woman's help) and she passed.She goes outside to take the driving test and she passed on the 1st time. Shes been driviing for 10 years now and she passed on her 1st time and my dad been driving 25 years and he failed the 1st time:lmfao: Anyways, They both been driving trucks for like 5ish months. Then they stopped. Today,we got a paper in the mail saying "Your Texas Commerical driver license,permit or privilege to operate a commerical motor vehicle has been cancelled effective immediatly.The cancelattion is a result of an investiagation that determined you mave have fraudulently obtained your texas Commercial Drive license (CDL)..The both paid $2800 EACH..so $5600 for nothing!? What could they do? And i think the woman who "helped" them got some % of the cash. Well,Is there any way they can get the cash back? Anyone been through this? They are pissed! lol

Halfwit
11-29-2008, 12:51 PM
sheeeit. ill make them another cdl for 2800.

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Lol,Well they dont need Cdl's now. lol They got better paying jobs lol and they home erday. lol

Halfwit
11-29-2008, 12:54 PM
then why are they complaining?

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 01:05 PM
So you wouldnt complain if you GAVE AWAY $5600? Lol

Halfwit
11-29-2008, 01:10 PM
well they used the cdls, made money , now they dont use them, and they are mad they are being taken away?

they dont need the cdls, and they already bought them..

u dont buy a work truck, use it, get a desk job, and expect the dealer to take the truck back cause u dont use it anymore..?

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 01:12 PM
well they used the cdls, made money , now they dont use them, and they are mad they are being taken away?

they dont need the cdls, and they already bought them..

u dont buy a work truck, use it, get a desk job, and expect the dealer to take the truck back cause u dont use it anymore..?

I hear you man. Im just wondering if there is any way they can get it back?

Halfwit
11-29-2008, 01:12 PM
i dunno, im jsut fucking with you cause i like to argue.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2008, 01:24 PM
You confused the shit out of me with your opening line about them getting this done "back a few months" and then stating that they have been driving for 10 and 25 years and following it up with a time frame of "5ish" months.

Clarify that.

The only thing I can think of is that they MAY be able to file a civil suit against either the "helper" or the licensing center. I doubt that they would have a case though. And I doubt further that they'd be able to prove they had no knowledge of the fraud. Later, QD.

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 01:28 PM
You confused the shit out of me with your opening line about them getting this done "back a few months" and then stating that they have been driving for 10 and 25 years and following it up with a time frame of "5ish" months.

Clarify that.

The only thing I can think of is that they MAY be able to file a civil suit against either the "helper" or the licensing center. I doubt that they would have a case though. And I doubt further that they'd be able to prove they had no knowledge of the fraud. Later, QD.

I was saying they were driving for 10 and 25 years with a License not CDL. lol

Thanks for the help. :)

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2008, 01:32 PM
I was saying they were driving for 10 and 25 years with a License not CDL. lol

That's what I was thinking, lolol. Later, QD.

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 01:34 PM
That's what I was thinking, lolol. Later, QD.

Yeah,My mom been driving for 10 years and she passed on her 1st try (Driving test) and my dad been driving for 25 years and failed the 1st time. :lmfao: My mom drove a 18spd and he drove a 10spd at the Time,when they were driving. lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2008, 01:37 PM
^^^ hehehe, My truck is a 10 speed. Later, QD.

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 01:52 PM

What truck? She drove a Peterbilt and he had a Freightliner. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2008, 01:54 PM
My first truck was a Volvo then I switched to Freightliners and now I drive an International. Later, QD.

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 01:57 PM
My first truck was a Volvo then I switched to Freightliners and now I drive an International. Later, QD.

Oh cool. :cheers: He test drove a International and was like "Nah,This aint for me"..Lol dunno why.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2008, 01:59 PM
I hate mine. When I got off work Friday, I dropped it off in the shop at the terminal to get the damn thing fixed. Again. It stays in the shop. Later, QD.

Catnip
11-29-2008, 02:02 PM
http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/AntonioAlvendia/Germany/Drifting%20Bigrig/IMG_0339%20copy.jpg

collins
11-29-2008, 02:03 PM
i didnt know HUFFY made trucks!!! learn somethin new every day :taun: lol

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 02:04 PM
I hate mine. When I got off work Friday, I dropped it off in the shop at the terminal to get the damn thing fixed. Again. It stays in the shop. Later, QD.

I guess thats the reason. Cause all of his Trucking friends,that own/owned Internationals said they break fast. Quick Question Who do you work for? Hiring? Cause my dad loves Trucking but now he has to go get his CDL again.

redrumracer
11-29-2008, 08:13 PM
So they got "help" on a test. Now tell me exactly, what kind of test can you receive "help" on and it not considered to be cheating?